All Comments on 'Parking Lot Assault'

by DJ-Khan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What would have really made her hot

would have been if the guy would have slit her throat after fucking her.

As she was passing out from loss of blood, she could have savored the thought through eternity of him roughly fucking her before she passed from one life to another. Being warmed for all eternity with the rememberances of the circumstances that had led to her demise.

Rape is the ultimate desire for a woman. It lets her feel what she secretly is to ashamed to admit what she really desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yummy story

It's true women do secretly long to be raped. I had always fantasized about being raped by a stranger with abig cock. I don't want to be hurt just fucked forcefully and hard while fighting and saying no and stop. I am ashamed and never told anyone of this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretend rape: good. Real rape: bad.

Rape roleplays or fantasies are great. I can't resist such a show of masculinity. However, no woman enjoys rape. It's true that they can become turned on and experience orgasm, but it doesn't mean that they enjoy this intrusion, it just means they can't control their body. Part of the deep shame experiencd by rape victims is caused by the betrayal of their body. Women do not enjoy being raped in real life. If they did, then how do you account for the high percentage of rape victims that go on to commit suicide or become addicts?

Otherwise, good plot line. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous