Part 10 - Jack's Next Day

Story Info
Jack's perspective during dinner with Jessica.
837 words
4.33
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up late the next morning, Tuesday, and thought back to the previous day. Was it a dream? Or had I actually had sex with a gorgeous girl?

I checked for the condom in the cabinet, and it was gone. Then I saw that I had a message from the clinic saying that my sample results were in. It was true - I hadn't dreamed it all.

I called the clinic, and the receptionist transferred me to the same doctor I saw on the last visit. I listed as she explained that my ejaculate volume was low and my sperm count was low, but that was probably ok. She said there was no need for anything further at this time but that there might be in the future when I was ready to have children.

I sort of paid attention. I was still reveling in actually having had sex with Jessica.

Later that day I saw I had a text message from Jessica "Hey, want to get together tomorrow? 7pm? My place this time? I'll cook you dinner." My fingers shook a bit as I texted back "Sure, that sounds great. Send your address?"

The next day flew by. I couldn't wait, but I was nervous. She wanted to see me again? She was ok with my size?

Wednesday I stopped by the drug store and picked up a pack of condoms and the a flower shop and bought a bouquet on my way to Jessica's house. I knocked on the door, my hand shaking a bit from nerves.

Jessica answered, smiling. "Hey Jack, welcome. My room-mate is out of town so I thought we could meet here today."

She was stunning. She wore a short sun dress that showed some cleavage and fell pretty far above her knees. Her hair was down, and she had on sexy red lipstick.

I stammered "Oh, uh, hi. Thanks for having me over."

Jessica giggled slightly 'Well, come in. Dinner is ready. I hope burgers are ok. I'm not much of a cook.

I stammered again "Oh, of course, yes. And I got these for you" as I handed her the flowers.

She took them, and I followed her in. Her apartment was simply decorated but neat, neater than mine certainly.

I watched as she put the flowers in a glass with some water and set them on the table. "Have a seat, and I'll put dinner on the table." She said.

As I sat down she placed a burger on my plate and brought a bowl of salad and serving utensils to the table. "Beer or water?" She asked.

Replying "Beer please." I watched as she bent over to get one out of the fridge. Her dress road up, and my breath caught as I saw the bottom of her sexy butt emerge. She turned and saw me looking. Her cheeks blushed a bit. "She anything you like?" She asked.

I turned crimson and stammered again 'I, um, I mean, y-yeah."

She giggled and turned back towards the counter. She set the two beers down and then flipped her skirt up in back, exposing a sexy, lacy thong and her amazing ass. "This perhaps?" She asked as she wiggled it at me.

I stared, dumb-founded, my mouth dropping open, saying nothing.

She dropped her skirt and picked up the beers and then giggled as she said "Don't worry, we can have fun later, but let's eat first." She came back to the table chuckling at my deeply flushed face.

She sat down and watched as I took a bite of the burger, a bit of a worried look on her face. "Is it ok?" She asked. "I'm really not a good cook."

I smiled, looking at her. "It's great. And anything you cook would be amazing I think."

She smiled playfully at me "You're just saying that because I showed you my butt."

I shook my head and took another bite, enjoying the burger and using it as an excuse not to put my foot in my mouth.

We ate, chatting about classes, the weather, and where we were both from. Once we were done I volunteered to wash the dishes while she put the leftover salad away. As I put the last of the clean dishes on the drying rack she come up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She lightly kissed my neck and whispered "Want to come to my bedroom now?"

I groaned softly "Of course...."

She took my hand and led me through the hallway and into her bedroom. It was nicely decorated with a queen-size bed in the middle of the wall opposite the door, a desk next to the door, and side tables on either side of the bed.

There were two windows with curtains pulled shut, one at the head of the bed, the other along the wall perpendicular to the bed. She turned to me and kissed me on the lips, looking into my eyes as she did.