All Comments on 'Partner Exchange Pt. 01a'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that puts an end to those marriages. Only a question of time.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

So we get to the end of this tale and find husband “Kevin” already has had a couple of so called “flings” whilst married; now they are considering wife swapping! One has to assume she no longer wants to be married to him and is casting her net to see what is out there.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Jayne, another great story with an intriguing opening chapter. From the opening few paragraphs I am assuming that this partner exchange takes place and certainly for a while, continues with agreement and pleasure(?) all round?

I shall keep a look out for the next instalments!

SexyShelSexyShelover 1 year ago

Good start and build up, looking forwards to next instalments.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Would have been better to have a story before publishing this 3/4 pager.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

They need to swap and possibly going to a nude resort together.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Good start, keep it going!!

wifewriter35wifewriter35over 1 year ago

A wonderful story that is realistic and deals with the emotions they both were feeling. Please continue.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

I was a little leery of the category as it has become a cuck one which goes against my way of thinking, nor do I care for his cheating. However this developed quite nicely as a shared experience so far with each giving permission to play in the future. Look forward to how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the critics of this story who say his past flings as a harbinger of had things to come...

Is a harmless, "fling" (as opposed to a genuine love affair) the reason to end a marriage and destroy a family (especially if there are young children involved)?.

She made the correct decision to take him back after those times. If she knows about them, he likely confessed all.

Now, they are older, and a bit bored.

Will she get pregnant? Not likely at her age.

Leave their spouses for the new partners? Not likely at their age.

So what's the problem?

You only live once, and at their age they are cognizant that they are getting oldert, sexuality won't last forever.

So why not have some out in the open fun?

It certainly beats them going home and having secretive affairs.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000over 1 year ago

Great fun! Five stars.

I have lived in the UK and travel there frequently, so I can certainly understand and envision the characters on a middle class holiday in Spain.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing. Couples often have a first swinging experience while at a vacation place. It happened for us and our best friends, though at different times and places. I enjoyed my husband's pleasure in watching me fuck as much as I did being fucked by a new man. Your characters had their chance and they blew it.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

It was a tad strange that she told her husband of the things Tom had done... but husband said nothing about what he had done or discussed with Megs. A bit one-sided, don't you think?

Interesting story and worth continuing. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will They Swap STD Exams As Well? Really, I hope they all get what they deserve, good or bad, wonderful or tragic. I mean its not like they've got some wonderful thrilling marriage to preserve. Middle aged recreational sex, isn't that where most couples end up? At least none of them are fat and ugly and boring and smarmy; that would just be gross. And the husband is already a cheating asshole, so what has the wife got to lose? Maybe she'll finally get to experience sex with a real man, instead of some posing pansy who can't see beyond his own selfish pleasure. I hope in succeeding chapters the wife finds what, and whom, she's been missing. Thanks for the effort.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Sorry, but I can only keep repeating, why are people married when they need other people for sex? Then get divorced and go your own way and everything will be o.k.!

And just to keep the family together? That's idiotic. Any psychologist will tell you that children live better in a stable separation than in a loveless partnership!

And for the British, my opinion stands: with few exceptions, the women are sluts and the men are wimps!

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

With lines like “Then we fucked and it was ok, not bad, just about alright!” how can you resist this piece. Humorous, introspective and so real. Suspect I know where you are taking us and cannot wait. Really enjoy how and what you share. And the array of varied comments a bonus.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Only cucks share wives, and only whores allow themselves to be shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories lose their appeal to me when one of the partners is a cheater to begin with.

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47about 1 month ago

I loved this story! The anticipation was palpable! Will they? Won’t they? Of course they must, they wouldn’t have got this far without seriously considering it. All I want to know is how it works out in all the glorious detail. Swinging is for like minded people not up tight prudes. Can’t wait to find out how things come together. 5 stars for a tale with almost no sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES