All Comments on 'Partner Games Ch. 02: Fair Play'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

They need to find others willing to join them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun may not be over

But the marriages soon will be!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 5 years ago
Yes! A Great Part 2

Yes, you hit it out of the park again! Loved it! This series needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A bit boring actually

Not one of your best. Good luck with whatever you write next.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
This part 2 was doomed as soon as Sue cheated...

This part 2 was doomed as soon as Sue cheated and didn't confessed to her husband...In this part all three kept fooling the cheated husband...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So this guy in his thirties, with a beautiful sexy wife, is swapping her for a woman in her sixties?

I know its fiction, but this is just fantasy. The logical conclusion is for Sue to fuck over Jerry every opportunity she gets, with whomever floats her boat. Their marriages are now just what's left on a piece of paper. All the love, respect, trust, is going, going, . . .

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
From

From mutual swapping to cheating is a very short trip. You lost your story.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 5 years ago
Obviously Doomed

With all of the humiliation, deceit, trickeration, back stabbing, and mistrust these once nice, church going innocents will be.....

Wait....they just had mind blowing sex and want to do it again? Well how can this be? Very hot sex. Decent dialogue. Just damn good fun. All BBQs should unfold this way. Great story. I guess I missed the part where the divorce attorney showed up.

techreadertechreaderalmost 5 years ago
Pallet vs Palette

"My wife has been trying to expand our pallet as she puts it."

"Pallet" is a bed, or a platform, like the ones made of wood that cargo is stored on.

"Palette" is the board that an artist uses to mix paint colors. I think this is what you were referring to.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xalmost 5 years agoAuthor
shit happens

To techreader...

Out of 8000+ words on this chapter, it's not surprising that both I and the proofreader miss an occasional word. Happens even in professionally edited and published books.

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There's just a problem with the use of language.

So what, with 8,000 words? And then, you state, "it's not surprising that both I and the proofreader miss an occasional word."

It's more than an occasional word, it's also grammar. It's not surprising that both the proofreader and I miss an occasional word, is how it's supposed to read.

And again, the Brit habit: "the wife", "the wife", ad nauseam. Give the poor woman a name more often. Did someone teach that emphasizing, "the wife" increases erotic tension? Not to me it doesn't, it is highly annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good story

Somehow I missed this as being a “Swinging” story. But the first was so good, it brought me to this one. Great story. Don’t let the probs with editing or spelling/punctuation stop you. The story runs well in it’s sequencing and story line. If I could do as well I would be writing.

Thanks.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Definitely nope. It was all a setup from the first story so the wives could cheat on their husbands. The guys definitely need to divorce these conniving cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn ! I got myself another boner to deal with. The dialogue is so good, I feel like I'm with them watching and hearing everything. I see myself wanking away as both couples are going at it. Absolute entertainment and I hope you never stop writing. What else can I say ... voted you another five stars. Now heading for chapter 3 to find out what these two perverted couples are up to.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Wives rule, and make the rules

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

Never mind the negative commentary. While I also caught the mis-spelled 'pallet,' it didn't take anything away from the action. Five stars! Well done!

HoumafanHoumafan6 months ago

The story was a bit meh in places but the pacing is good. I laughed out loud when I got to this:

"Well. Kinda screwed that up," he said quietly as he climbed to his feet, picking up the vibrator he'd used on my wife and the towel.

I hope the towel felt as good as the wife…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...