All Comments on 'Partner's Best'

by swappingpartners

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Poor grammar, tense and no proof reading

This could have worked if it had been proof read to ensure continuity of tense, corrected the grammar and added in the missing words!

BazzzBazzzabout 18 years ago
very creative

Good job. I thought the plot could have been developed a bit more but other than that it was a sexy story. I am not sure what the previous comment was all about. I found the story very readable with decent grammer. I am not sure what he ment by "tense". Maybe he should check his own writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Would have like to hear how his wife had made out

Just a bit longer to find out what happened to the wife or is there a part two coming???

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Goo start to a story

The writing wasn’t bad but there weren’t any real feelings by the characters to allow for any real emotion to come through. The sex scenes were we did this and this and no feeling to enter the readers mind. As stated the story was half told unless you plan on doing a chapter two. It also is a specific Group Sex/Swapping story not Loving Wives. If there was anxiety between the couples then I could see it being Loving Wives. Maybe try and express to us in the future what the individual characters are thinking and feeling as they share pleasures so it evokes a picture in ones mind.

This is just my personal observation, so please keep that in mind.

Please keep trying as you obviously have stories to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No Watching Was A Plus

That was big to me as it wasn't just a wimpish husband doling out his slut to watch. Seemed to be fair sharing without recriminations - at least so far.

The other plus was the respect evidenced by all but most of all the writer - nice work. (A bit quick on the close but not a big deal on a first effort).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story!

This was a good story, would love to hear how the night went for the wife and other husband.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Overused

Another very much overused LW scenario. At least they took a shower.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

How NOT to begin swapping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous