All Comments on 'Party Animal'

by MidsummerKnight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Howay the lasses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a former student at the opposing Uni that sounds about right for student nights in Newcastle. ;)

KillingJokeKillingJokeover 1 year ago

How come I never got invited to parties like those? Sleazy bedsits and basement bars in Tamworth Road and Stanton Street was the best I ever managed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hi, like your stuff, and your style, I'm from further down the coast from you, Norfolk, not Virginia. Any chance you can make my day and come up with a story about you or your MC being buggered, I love doing my wife and others, don't ask - don't tell, up the bum I'm not really dominating, but i get a real thrill out of seeing a woman on her hands and knees taking a buggering, and I just love the little moans and whimpers they make as they start to get off, it's worth the glaring looks over the glasses , the pursed lips and being referred to as pig for a few days every time I grin at her. So, if you feel like making a bloke happy, and would consider a request, I will keep an eye on your page, cheers.

DivindisguiseDivindisguise3 days ago

Your stories are really well written. It makes me want to live your life regardless of how good or bad it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidsummerKnight@MidsummerKnight
After a brief foray into popular music some 25 years ago, I returned to the real world and, thereafter, worked in Banking and IT for 15 years. Four years ago, I decided I'd had enough of being a small cog in a big Corporate mechanism and quit my day job to get married and star...