All Comments on 'Party at the Cul-de-sac'

by jenna_b81

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That's a hot start but there's no further chapters planned it ends way too soon.

rawallacerawallaceover 3 years ago

First off, nice to read a story with good spelling and generally good sentence structure.

Interesting theme that needed to be elaborated on. I thought the story too short for character development (I've been there myself). What was it that prompted her to want to 'explore' her sexuality? The story is well written for the most part, Though there were rough spots. An example is shown below as if I had edited the story.

We watched the host-a cheerful philanthropist I knew was in her early 50s, as we had chatted by video last week-show the three women inside. She waved at the two of us lingering outside the fence.

My edit.

We watched as the host greeted the three women and guided them inside while waving at the two of us lingering outside the fence. I recognized her as we had chatted by video the week before. She was a philanthropist in her early fifties.

Then the nondescript house in an upscale area? Normally you would expect differing styles in such an area. Particularly if the host is a large donor.

The ending was ok. Perhaps if Amber had been called out directly to draw the next slip of paper it would have allowed you to show how she reacted to being the focus of attention. Feelings and emotions would have been high, allowing you to explore her motivations.

RAW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Up all night?

Up all night writing this, were you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written short story

Enjoyed reading your story. Left me wanting more for sure. Sentences were clear sussinct, and descriptive. Why is Barb interested in taking more chances? Is she only wanting to explore her sexual horizons or does this desire for boundary pushing include other areas of her life?

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

My wife is going to a Mary Kay party, should I be concerned, is Mary there ?

"(!)"

jenna_b81jenna_b81over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the comments.

There are more chapters to come, as Amber remains curious. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t wait for more!

Your story has me at the edge of my seat dripping with desire to know what will come next! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjenna_b81@jenna_b81
Cute sapiosexual who likes to create sweet love stories. sapiosexual n: One who finds the contents of someone else's mind to be their most attractive attribute. adj: Sexually attracted to highly intelligent people. And, I love to play with my thick brown nipples. Quiero ...