Party For Three

Story Info
This one's for Sharon.
2.6k words
4.3
10.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an error. A mistake. A stuff up.

'I'm here for the party,' the chap said when Sharon answered the door.

'The party?'

'Yes.' And then, perhaps realising that the house behind Sharon was remarkably quite for somewhere that a party was supposed to be taking place, the chap frowned slightly and looked at his watch. 'Am I... am I early?' he asked.

'Early?'

'Yes. For the party. I thought that it started at seven.'

'What party?' Sharon asked.

'You know... the... umm, party. Nod-nod, wink-wink.' The chap reached inside his jacket pocket and produced a folded invitation which he held up for Sharon to see.

Sharon shook her head. 'No party here. Not that I know of. Wrong address perhaps?' she suggested.

'Wrong address?' The chap peered past Sharon at the number on the door behind her, and then he looked again at the invitation. 'Oh. Yes. Wrong number. Wrong house. Sorry.' And then he added: 'But this is Newton Place, right?'

Sharon shook her head. 'Newton Place? No. I'm not even sure I know where Newton Place is,' she said.

'Oh. So... not even close then?'

'Probably not,' Sharon told him.

The chap nodded and looked at the invitation again. And then he put the invitation back inside his jacket. 'Yes. Well... I'm sorry to disturb you,' he said. He was just about to turn away when he frowned slightly and said: 'Look, I, umm... I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I notice that you're... well... naked.'

Sharon smiled. 'Yeah. I am,' she said. 'Nice of you to notice.'

The chap nodded. 'Are you normally? Naked, I mean.'

'Normally?'

'Well... do you normally dress -- or not dress -- like this?'

'Not all the time,' Sharon said. 'Not so much in winter. But at this time of the year.... It's quite nice being naked when the weather's a bit warmer.'

The chap nodded again. 'Yes. It's been rather pleasant today, hasn't it? I got up this morning, had a shower, and got dressed -- as normal -- but perhaps I didn't need to. Perhaps I could have just stayed as I was. Perhaps I could have just stayed naked. Perhaps I could have just... well... as I say: stayed naked. You know. Just pretended that I was at one of those nudist resort places. One of those beaches. Or whatever.'

'Perhaps you could have,' Sharon said. 'Sometimes it's nice to get dressed -- dressed up, even -- but at other times....'

'Yes, it would probably have been a good day to be naked,' the chap said. 'A good day to have just let it all hang out -- if you see what I mean. Although, of course, I would still have had to get dressed to come out this evening. I would still have needed to get dressed to catch the bus.'

Sharon nodded. 'Probably,' she said.

'I hope that you don't mind me saying,' the chap said, 'but being naked suits you. You, umm... wear it well, as they say. You look good. You look sexy.'

'Thank you,' Sharon said.

'You have nice breasts. Nice boobs. And a nice bush. I do like a woman with a bit of bush.'

'Yes. The bloke that's writing this story does too,' Sharon said.

'Story?'

'Yes. I'm in a story. Didn't you realise?'

'Oh. No. I didn't. Although I suppose that I should have. There was a sign somewhere, wasn't there?' And then he said: 'Does this mean that I'll be in the story too?'

'You could be,' Sharon told him. 'Unless you get cut out in one of the edits. Although I don't think that you will be. Cut out, I mean.'

'I don't think that I've ever been in a story before,' the chap said. 'Have you?'

'I have. Yes.'

'What was it like?'

'It was fun. A bit weird. But fun. I got to go to a supper at a castle. With some toffs who were into seriously kinky stuff. And I had to wear a corselet. And no knickers.'

'Oh? Does the bloke writing this story like corselets?'

'I think that he must do,' Sharon said. 'The old-fashioned open-fronted kind.'

'And he likes bush.'

Sharon nodded. 'He's an older chap,' she said. 'I don't think that he ever took to the bald pussy look. But that's OK with me. I quite like a bit of natural bush too.'

The chap nodded.

Look... are we going to stand out here all night?' Sharon asked. 'Or do you want to come inside?'

'I don't know. What do you think?'

'I think it's starting to get a bit chilly standing here on the doorstep, that's what I think.'

The chap nodded. 'OK,' he said.

Sharon went back into the house and the chap followed. 'I'm having a glass of wine,' Sharon said. 'Would you like one?'

'Wine? Umm.... Have you got any beer?' the chap asked.

'I'm not sure,' Sharon said. 'Sam's characters normally drink wine.'

'Sam? Who's Sam? Your husband? Your boyfriend?'

'Sam's the writer who writes this stuff. I think he writes other stuff too. Serious stuff. But he just writes this stuff for a bit of fun. I'll go and see if he has put any beer in the fridge.' Sharon went off and returned a few minutes later with a couple of tiger-striped cans. 'Mango Milkshake Pale Ale,' she said, reading off the can. 'I have no idea what it's like. But at least it's local. Are you sure that you don't just want a glass of wine?'

'Mango Milkshake. It sounds interesting,' the chap said. 'I'll give it a go. Thank you. Do I need to take my clothes off?'

'I think that Sam might want you to,' Sharon said.

'Oh? Is Sam gay?'

'No.'

'Bi then?'

'I don't think so. But he does seem to be a bit of voyeur. He seems to like people being naked -- especially older people. Normal people. Maybe just take your trousers off for now. And your jacket, of course. But you can keep your T-shirt on. If you like. Oh, and I'm Sharon, by the way.'

'I'm Michael,' the chap said. 'Although most people call me Mikey.'

Sharon nodded, and watched as Mikey removed his jacket, his shoes, and then his trousers. 'Better?' she said.

'Yeah. I think so,' Mikey said. 'I just... umm....' And he 'organised' his half-hard cock.

'You're getting a bit of a stiffy there,' Sharon said.

'Yeah. Is that OK?'

'It's OK with me,' Sharon said. 'I like watching blokes getting a stiffy. Getting hard. Especially if it's me that's helping to get them hard. Your cock looks pretty nice. I might want to play with it later.'

'You can play with it now -- if you want to,' Mikey said.

'No, not just now,' Sharon said. 'I need to go and put on some stockings. I'm expecting a friend.'

'Oh. Sorry. I didn't realise. Do I need to put my trousers back on?'

'No. I think my friend will like you just as you are. She likes looking at cocks. But I might just go and put some stockings on.'

Mikey frowned but nodded.

'I won't be a moment,' Sharon told him.

Sharon went off and returned a few minutes later wearing white stockings held up by a plain white six-strap suspender belt. She was also wearing white high-heeled shoes. 'What do you think?' she asked Mikey.

'Fucking sexy,' he said.

'Well that's the idea,' Sharon told him. And then the doorbell went. 'Oh... that'll be Clarissa,' Sharon said. And she went off to answer the door.

Clarissa was taller than Sharon. (Mind you, Sharon wasn't particularly tall.) And Clarissa was probably a little older too. Late fifties perhaps? And, perhaps strangely for a fine evening, she was wearing a raincoat. A sort of pale olive-green trench coat. She looked a little like a femme fatale from an old war movie.

'Clarissa, this is Mikey,' Sharon said when they returned. 'Mikey was on his way to a party. But he got lost.'

'Oh well... he's got a cock,' Clarissa said, nodding in the direction of Mikey's half-hard stiffy. 'He can party with us.'

'Exactly. That's what I thought,' Sharon said. 'Now... can I get you a glass of wine?'

'Thank you,' Clarissa said. 'That would be nice.'

While Sharon went off to get more wine, Clarissa removed her raincoat. Underneath, she too was wearing a suspender belt and stockings. Navy blue, in her case. And the suspender belt had a little hot pink bow in the middle. But that was all she was wearing. No frock. No bra. No knickers. 'This party you were going to...?' she said to Mikey.

'Party?'

'Sharon said that you were going to a party.'

'Oh... yes. Some people I got talking to in the pub. They belong to some sort of group, some sort of club. Mainly couples. But, once a month, they invite a few singles. They said that the singles need to be bi. So that they can swing either way. I'm really more bi-curious than full-on bi. But I thought that I could give it a go. You know... you never know until you give it a try, do you? However, I seem to have got the wrong address. Newton Place? Does that ring any bells?'

Clarissa shook her head.

'Perhaps it was all just a bit of a laugh,' Mikey said.

Clarissa nodded. 'Oh well... I'm sure that Sharon and I can fit you in somewhere.' And then she laughed.

When Sharon returned with the wine, she looked the newly semi-naked Clarissa up and down approvingly and smiled. 'Yes, very nice,' she said. And then she ran her hand over Clarissa's bum and kissed her on the lips. 'So, what do you think, Mikey?' she asked. 'Is Clarissa fuckworthy?'

Mikey smiled and nodded.

'Play your cards, and who knows?' Sharon said. Then she ran her hand over Clarissa's tummy before running her fingers through Clarissa's bush. 'Oh yes,' Sharon said, and she stretched out her pleasure finger and let it slide between Clarissa's swelling cunt lips. As Mikey looked on, Clarissa returned the favour, letting her own pleasure finger slide between Sharon's sweet cunt lips.

Without thinking about it too much, Mikey took his cock in hand and 'helped' it to grow a little more.

'Let's make ourselves comfortable, shall we?' Sharon said, 'Clarissa and I can sit on the couch, and, Mikey, you can sit in the chair opposite us.'

They all took up their positions: Sharon and Clarissa on the couch and Mikey on the chair opposite. And then, as if on some secret signal, Sharon and Clarissa began to masturbate. Slowly at first. Gently. But then building up the pace, working their hairy cunts with their fingers. 'You too,' Sharon told Mikey.

'Oh. Yeah. Right,' he said, taking his cock in hand again and starting to pump.

'Sam's a big fan of mutual masturbation,' Sharon said. 'Solo's OK too. Well... more than OK. But he reckons that doing it with someone else is even better. What do you think, Mikey? Is he right?'

'It is pretty good,' Mikey said. 'Especially doing it with you two.'

'How's the view?' Clarissa asked, and she spread her legs a little wider. 'Can you see everything you want to?'

'Yeah. It's good,' Mikey said. 'Very sexy.'

'And what are you thinking?' Clarissa asked. 'Are you thinking about what it would be like to stick that cock of yours into our cunts?'

'Yeah, I am,' Mikey said. 'I'm thinking what it would be like to stick my hard cock into your hairy, slippery cunts.' (Mikey seemed especially pleased that the girls' cunts were hairy. And even from across the other side of the low coffee table he could tell that they were slippery.)

Clarissa smiled and nodded. 'Then hold that thought,' she said. 'You never know.'

'Yes. Hold that thought, darling,' Sharon echoed.

For perhaps four or five minutes, the two women continued to work their now-glistening cunts while watching Mikey pumping his cock. And then both women closed their eyes and began to rock gently. 'Oh, fuck yes,' Sharon said.

'I'm right with you, girl,' Clarissa told her. 'Right. With. You.'

And then both women began to shake and shudder and make sounds like happy puppies -- which they sort of were.

'Oh, yes! Fuck, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!' Clarissa called out. And Sharon came just a moment or two later.

When they opened their eyes again, Mikey was frowning, holding his cock rather tightly, clearly trying not to come. 'Go on,' Sharon told him. 'You know you want to. There's a box of tissues next to you if you're worried about making a mess.'

But Mikey didn't have a chance to get to the tissues. Another couple of pumps and he shot a pearly white rope into the air. And then another. And another. 'I'm afraid I've made a bit of a mess on the table,' he said when he finally calmed down.

'It'll wipe off,' Sharon told him. 'It's not the first time that that table has been spunked on. And I doubt it will be the last.'

After the three happy frappers had come together (well, almost together), it was time to take a break. 'I'll freshen the drinks,' Sharon said. 'Mikey? How's your beer milk shake?'

'It's... it's OK,' Mikey said. 'Interesting. But OK.'

'Ready for another?'

'No, no. I've still got plenty here,' Mikey said.

Sharon went and got more wine for Clarissa and herself.

Later, when they had all regained their 'composure', Sharon suggested that they should probably use her bed for the next round. Clarissa nodded, and Mikey simply said that he was sure that Sharon knew best. 'I'm a bit new to all of this,' he said.

'For a new boy, you're doing OK,' Sharon told him. 'I think we can get you trained. Don't you, Clarissa?'

'I think he has potential,' Clarissa said.

Sharon smiled and nodded.

'Shall I dine first?' Clarissa asked, when they got to the bedroom.

'If you like,' Sharon said. And Sharon organised some pillows and positioned herself with her knees raised and her legs spread.

Clarissa got onto her hands and knees, positioned herself between Sharon's spread thighs, and got ready to lick Sharon's waiting cunt.

'What should I do?' Mikey asked.

'You, my friend, can feed the dog a bone,' Clarissa told him. And, just in case he wasn't sure what that entailed, she wiggled her shapely posterior and pulled one of her arse cheeks to one side.

'Oh. Right,' Mikey said. 'A bit of doggy. Yes. I can do that.'

'Fuck... but don't come,' Clarissa told him. 'Sharon will be wanting some too.'

'Right. Fuck but don't come,' Mikey said. 'I think I can do that.' And he started pumping his cock again, getting it ready to slip into Clarissa's still-glistening slippery cunt.

As Clarissa put her tongue to work, sweeping Sharon's cuntal valley, circling her clit, toying with her hot fuckhole, Mikey lined his now-hard cock up with Clarissa's fuckhole and gently pushed. 'Oh, fuck, yes,' he said.

'Don't come!' Clarissa reminded him.

After about five minutes (during which time Mikey had to have several 'don't come' pauses), Sharon had another shaking, shuddering orgasm, and then it was time to swap things around.

As Clarissa and Sharon changed places, Sharon took something out of a drawer beside the bed and handed it to Mikey. 'Lube,' she said. 'Put some on your cock and put lots of it around my arsehole. I enjoy a cock in my arse. But I like it to slidein. OK?' And she smiled. Mikey did as he was bid.

Clarissa came first. And then it was Sharon's turn. And, finally, it was time for Mikey to let fly for the second time that night. And then they all collapsed on the bed.

'So... how's the party?' Sharon asked Mikey.

'The party? Oh. Yes. It's great.'

'I bet you're now pleased that you didn't waste your time with that other party,' Clarissa said. 'Newton Place was it?'

Mikey just smiled and nodded.