All Comments on 'Party Game'

by hemo101

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Style

I see potential, but the awkward writing style requires more proofing. Keep at it!

knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyalmost 16 years ago
I agree to a cerain extent.

The story was a good one, but to keep referring to "the nude woman" rather than a name or something made it a little monotonous. There were similar instances to this, as well. You have potential as a story writer, so try a little harder or have the story edited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I believe you said these were high school students

playing at being adults, oh, you say there were all adults only they had the IQ of a seventeen year old. To put what I am indicating bluntly, it is very immature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Create the scene through details

I agree with one of the comments above. You have a plot outline, not a story. To bring the story alive, you need to describe the character and their actions. It isn't just four characters in "Gone With the Wind", it's Scarlett, Rhett, Ashley and Melanie and they behave in certain ways. Don't just say someone's embarrassed, create the scene in our minds through her actions and words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Stuff

Keep writing! There is a terrific, exciting erotic quality to your writing. Certainly take to heart criticisms about character and plot but you have great talent at the most important element of this kind of writing: making it sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You said all of them were 15 yo at the time right

? Either that or they were so out of it on drugs the had no real brains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What person worked so hard on the rules?

the rules were to complicated and to dictatorial. The sad fact is, at a real party with adults, most would have left by the time the rules were all outlined. My guess is the ones leaving would have had more fun than the ones staying.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Naked?

Is it possible that one woman was naked or nude and she was the only one?

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Disgusting!

In the sequel,we can only hope that the naked woman showed up at the next party and took all the shits out with an AK47!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

It is a fantasy but why is there only on women naked? There should be several including some men. Not very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous