Party Girls Pt. 04

Story Info
Ren gets her cold steel fantasy.
1.6k words
4.12
7.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party Girls

Part 4 Ren's Glock

Chapter 45

With sudden insistence, Mistress states "You'd better be ready when the time comes, you little party hole". She orders Tay to load two oversized syringes with second and third generation lube/juice to shoot high into Ren's soon-to-be "work zones". Tay fills one entirely with the fresh slime still flowing from her own holes, and the other from a drain tube.

The wanton Ren lung-sucks several more hard hits of "Virgin", loving the way it's making her ears ring and temples pulse with heat. She feels her chest pounding and briefly daydreams that her own heart is punch-fisting her breasts from inside her own ribcage, just as Mistress predicted.

S balls up a fist. "Ready or not, bitch, here I come" and with that she places insistent and irrepressible inward pressure against Ren's pussy lips without regard for placement or ease of entry.

Ren bears down, but the brutal fist finds only a fraction of an inch of depth, then out again. S moves her fist to Ren's ass gape where, with identical indifference, her fist struggles only a small way in and comes quickly back out.

She returns to the pussy with a little more pressure, and faster to the ass with still harder force. Ren pushes harder to soften and open.

Each alternating punch gains speed and power, but S purposely making only miniscule progress each time - concentrating on the impact and pressure, but not the accuracy. The fucking is haphazard and uncaring of the beating being delivered as Ren wills herself punched open.

Chapter 46

Ren huffs harder on the gag, feeling the powerful, bruising slams, but feeling any pain only vaguely as the "Virgin" gag administers significant doses of fast-acting oxycodone, caffeine, and of course, the heavy vasodilator. With each punch, like an animal Ren guts out a stifled, but decipherable babble.

"Yes!" "oh" "Yes!" "Fuck" "Yes!" "shit" "Yes!" "Mistress" " Yeah!" "Hit me" " Yeah!" "love it!","Oh yeah" "Ahh yes" "Pound m!" "Oh yeah" "uh HUH" "Maam" "Ah God" "Yeah!" "mmm hmm" " love it" "Yes" "harder" "fuck it"

"Yeah" "Harder, please!" "Fuck "Hard!" "yes" "Yes!" "Fuck!" "Fuck!" "Fuck!" "Fuck!" "Fuhhh!"

After about three dozen strokes, Mistress's hand pops through red, swolen cunt lips, forcing soft flesh out of the way, then pulling out violently, and straight back into Ren's asshole, punching the full fist forward and upward until any resistance in her anal ring relaxes and gives way. It is an ugly battering that the victim adores.

Ren bears down, giving herself to the fisting and a tortuous minute of hard pounding ensues. Mistress offers no slight rotation, no easier angle, no helpful twist. With only straight on brute force, here is an audible, simultaneous grunt from them both as the fist goes fully hilted inside Ren. Both women deliver a loud, guttural consensus in perfect unison:

"Fuck, YEAH!".

Chapter 47

Mistress S leaves her fist inside and pauses to allow herself a moment to catch breath and for Ren's expression to return to one of anticipation. The assault picks up again, a slow insistent hole to hole rankings, as the Mistress demands and receives the necessary space deep inside preparing for the foregone intrusion.

Tay appears with the box containing the Glocks and something new. Ren's heart picks up pace this time with very little chemical assistance, just seeing twin guns, a handful of vape cartridges and an interesting medical device.

S's rhythmic back and forth continues, adding a side to side and spiral motion grinding deep inside the little brunette.

"You have a nice pair of holsters all broken in now, bitch, and everyone's waiting for me to try them out. Tay, ready the Vapor mask".

Tay straps what appears to be a fireman's breath mask over Ren's head, covering and tightly sealing the entire face. She loads and triggered it, which begins feeding Ren a strong experimental vapor mix at pure saturation level.

Chapter 48

It was theoretical. It was unproven. In bio-models, it performed at an unparalleled efficiency for delivering a blood oxygen burst in perfect balance with a nitrite, peptide and altered MDMA combination.

Along with the usual smooth muscle and artery dilation, it is designed to create in the user a powerful haze of mental excitement, within a relaxed physical stasis. It allows the mind and body to remain conscious, taking cues from reality, but in a highly suggestable, hyper-sexual dream state, above fear, dampening pain but not dismissing it and turning sexual muscle tissues to jelly.

Ren's Inhibitions vanish, allowing total willing accepting of what would otherwise be enormous physiological stress. This was the first test of vapor delivery new class of compounds, playfully called ERDs, conceived, underwritten, developed by and to facilitate a particular exclusive lifestyle. It was for those who desire power and those desiring to relinquish it. The Enjoyable Rape Drug.

As the concentration of nitrites hit the helpless Ren, Mistress felt inner ass-flesh release her fist. She was astounded as she extended her fingers, easing her hand out a opening that had suddenly gone from two to five inches wide. "Oh, that's it, my little gun holster slut. Bloom for us."

And bloom she did. It was all Mistress could do to not plunge her entire face into the sweet abysses of Ren's pliable twin holes, so open and eager that lube had become an extravagance.

Tay expertly slapped magazines into both Glocks, displayed them for the cameras and ran them both all over Ren's nakedness, making her pant, flush and goosebump in anticipation of living a fantasy of her brain's own construct. It was magical for her.

Handing the twins Glocks to Mistress, she flipped both safeties off for the benefit of the camera, and slid the barrel of each into their respective holes

Chapter 49

Ren came the second she felt the cold, smooth gun metal inside her, gushing fluid over S's hands and drenching the pistols. "Bitch!" exclaims Mistress, as she circles the barrel around each hole.

Ren's legs shake with fear reinterpreted by her fogging brain as excitement. A sex-charged giddiness and pulsing heartbeat send her into a nirvana of gun induced euphoria and pure animal desire. "Give me. Give ME!"

As S probes the massive openings, Ren is overcome in heat to please and breed with the Glocks. "You can kill me, Mistress, fucking KILL ME, if they want!" The request shocks S and the world, watching and anticipating what comes next.

"Baby - suck in hard - here it comes" says Mistress, as she withdraws the loaded pistols.

"Ten...nine...eight...seven..."

"Oh God...oh GOD!....OH GOD!" the hypnotized, hyper-densitized Ren whimpers. The world holds it's breath as heartbeats race.

"...six...five...four..."

Mistress, submerges the Glock in each hand in the pearly, slimy contents the black cuspidor.

"...three...two.one...for the party!"

"For the PARTY, Mistress!" Ren yells at the top of her drug saturated lungs.

Mistress pulls both from the ass-lube spittoon, and thick streams and blobs drip in strings from its rim, over her smooth thighs and breasts, and simultaneously thrust deep into Ren's waiting holsters.

The left hand gun disappears entirely up the vagina, barrel penetrating with forward sight nestled just inside Ren's cervix, and the right hand gun up and around the sigmoid.

There is no sound as Mistress releases her grasp, withdrawing her left, then right hand, patting the flappy labia and loose ass rim on the way out, before sucking the remaining white muck from her sexy fingers one by one. Ren is left to fantastic hallucinations of sexual gunplay. The Glocks have become her Masters.

Softly and unintelligibly, Ren makes only grunts and babbling as she stands, masked with arms bound, perched on her long legs, alternately quivering and quaking.

Strapped mercilessly in the tight harness, she is utterly alone in the darkness of the vapor, enduring and ecstatic within an utterly solitary half-hour of unrelenting gunmetal fullness.

Her mind wracks her body with enormous, gripping orgasm after orgasm, any of which at any time could move a trigger just enough, but unable to dislodge either of her lethal internal assailants.

Chapter 50

As Ren is left to her own devices, hanging, bowed and cumming S flirts with a drone cam, giving her best 'hot and bothered' eye contact, turning up the sexy charm the tote board takes a serious bump

She ties her shining, disheveled hair into her patented messy bun, the lovely tendrils finding their way around her statuesque neck and jawline.

"I need some fun. How 'bout you?" she tells the video feed and starts her prep breathing. She reaches off camera to snatch up and crack open a fresh bottle of her own "Veep" brand amyl. It is not a subtle concoction. She enjoys her poppers "neat".

S looks directly into a camera, shakes the bottle and brazenly draws in a lungful. She daringly caps, shakes and huffs the bottle several times over.

"Oooooh, so fucking hot" Finding another curious drone cam, she flashes her smile and sinks another several deep huffs. "You know this shit can make me do anything, right?"

Locating another camera angle, she flirtatiously raises a perfect eyebrow, shaking the bottle next to her flushing cheek, and with a conspiratorial look, unscrews the lid for another three - slow and incredibly sexy - popper hits to the nostrils and puts her hand on her naked chest, patting to the beat of her slamming heart.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Oh. Yeah,"

followed by an equally prolonged and dramatic mouth pull. Playing for the long shot, she recaps the designer bottle, turns her ass to the cam and playfully pokes it up her own lovely asshole. "For safekeeping!" What a show.

"I need it. Oh, I need it deep", she writhes, growling with a dirty smile.