Party like it’s 2099 - Pre-party

Story Info
Meeting people isn’t easy in a pandemic riddled future.
2.7k words
4.6
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events you are about to read are true and told as they unfold from the point of view of the woman who is living them. Of course, all things being relative, depending on which of the infinite universes you may be reading this from, and at what point on that particular timeline you may have happened to come across this narrative, some of the historical details may differ slightly, or even drastically, from your perception. That doesn't make the following any less true for Ann.

......................

Fuck, I'm still so horny.

I'm on my hands and knees in the center of my bed with my ass pointed towards the headboard and the SPA unit. The Solo Pleasure Apparatus continues to slowly fuck me from behind with a vibrating dildo at the end of one of its articulated extension arms. This is just one of many attachments and features the SPA unit comes equipped with, and despite having cum twice already I still want more.

It's unimaginable to me how people could have quarantined for all those years before the SPAs were developed. They are indispensable now and are standard features on all bed units manufactured since the end of the third pandemic.

Let's see who else is horny tonight.

I switch from the holo-porn that I'm watching to the Spa Mates channel. An arc of holographic tiles with images of naked or partially dressed people looking for partners to play with floats above my bed and just in front of me.

Small captions below each icon state their names and what type of playmate they are looking for (male, female, transgender, a couple, all are welcome, etc.). I adjust the filter to display only those player's interested in a single female, then restrict my search further to just members of my preferred VidCircle of friends. Scrolling through the results I look for someone to catch my eye.

Let's see, Gina and Mario are looking for a third, hmmm maybe...Looks like Jung just came, hehe too late...Oooh wait, Amare just signed on. Mmmm, oh yes! He's already hard.

I send Amare a holo-GIF invite of my wet and willing dildo-filled pussy hoping he is interested in playing. It only takes only a second for him to ping back my "play" request and open my link.

The VidCircle software has a built-in translator program that reproduces the deep, smooth bass of Amare's actual voice, but converts his words into English, "Hi Ann! What a coincidence. I was just thinking of you as I was rubbing my cock!"

I giggle breathlessly, "That's odd, Amare, because I was just thinking of your stiff fat dick inside of me. Why don't you slide that beautiful cock in my pussy and fuck me."

Amare answers with his typical baritone joyous laughter, "Someone is extra horny today, I see! What mode would you like to play in?"

"Control panel," I say, activating my apartment's Interactive System. Instantly a projection of various device controls pop up in front of me and I authorize Amare to take control of my SPA unit, "One on one, open view, hon."

This way only he can manipulate the SPA's numerous vibrators and attachments but anyone in my VidCircle can link-in and watch us if they like, they just won't be able to participate. The thought of my friends masturbating as they watch me getting fucked always turns me on.

I'm not at all opposed to threesomes or foursomes, which can be lots of fun, and I'll even do open multiplayer from time to time if I'm in the mood, but depending on who joins in that can get kind of crazy. No thanks. Tonight, one on one will do me just fine.

Having gained access to Amare's pleasure unit, I activate the live sync option. Halfway around the world in his home, the mechanical cock pleaser on his SPA comes to life and syncs with my body. At about the same time the dildo in my pussy pauses as control switches over to Amare, then withdraws.

"Lay on your back girl. I want to lick your pussy before I fuck you," Amare commands.

I comply happily, "Oh my, yes sir!"

Grabbing a pillow I tuck it under my ass as I turn and lay face up with my legs spread open.

My SPA requests permission to activate "Render Mode" and I accept, allowing it to connect to my apartment's Interactive System's holographic projector. I just upgraded my hardware and installed a new rendering program so I'm very curious to see its improved 3-dimensional photo-realistic capabilities.

Suddenly Amare appears between my legs smiling up at me. I scrutinize the holographic image of his face, which I've seen numerous times over the past few years but never with this much detail, and watch as he lowers it, burying his tongue into my pussy.

The new software provides deeper color saturation correcting most of the transparent "ghosting" associated with the older technology, and the new hardware seems to be handling the higher rate of sequencing with no problem, eliminating the occasional stutter or lag that happened when a hologram taxed the old graphics chip to its limits. His body looks almost solid and moves seamlessly now, as if he is actually here.

What really sells it though, is that the stimulation from the SPA is synced perfectly with the image. That was another issue with the older system. Often there was a slight response lag between what you saw and what you felt that kind of took you out of the moment.

I gasp in pleasure as I gaze at the computer-generated rendering of Amare's pink tongue extending out of his handsome ebony-skinned face, lapping away at my clit. In reality of course, what I feel is the SPA's oral stimulation tool, with its silicon-based synthetic tongue equivalent sliding between the slippery folds of my pussy as it duplicates Amare's movements on his SPA's female sex replica device, thousands of miles away in his home.

Mmmm so fucking good! The SPA's built-in intuitive masturbation software does a nice job of getting me off but it doesn't compare to virtual play with another person.

Amare guides the faux tongue all around my dripping wet sex, then plunges it in and out of my hot pussy hole. Watching this man that I've played with often over the past few years, but never met in person, lick and tease my clit with such enthusiasm while feeling every swipe of his tongue in complete synchronization with such vivid visuals, brings me quickly to the edge of another orgasm.

We've had virtual sex countless times and he knows what I like and what makes me cum hard. He must sense that I'm close because he suddenly moves even lower, rimming my asshole.

I moan loudly and my body twitches as he licks my super sensitive anus. The thought of his tongue on my dirty little asshole is so nasty and taboo yet weirdly incredibly erotic. If that isn't enough to drive me crazy, he begins to probe my rectum with the oral tool's tongue tip, wiggling it deeply back and forth inside my asshole, while simultaneously using a vibrating dildo attachment, camouflaged as one of his fingers, to stimulate my clit.

"Fuck Amare, you're going to make me cum!" I pant and moan, grabbing fists full of bed sheets as an orgasm rocks my body, making me convulse.

His "tongue" follows the movement of my ass as I squirm with pleasure, and he lifts his head only after I've finished my powerful orgasm.

"You are so fucking sexy, Ann," Amare says as he slides his weightless holographic body up between my legs. "Now give me your tight cunt, you sexy little whore," he says with a broad grin.

The thick rubbery head of one of the SPA's penis shaped dildos slides down my hypersensitive clit making me gasp, then presses against the lips of my vagina and into my pussy.

Over the past five years, Amare and I have become quite friendly, even connecting for non-sexual conversations. He is a very sweet and respectful man and it took him a while to accept that when we're playing not only is it okay for him to call me "whore" and "slut", and use words like "cunt" and "twat", but when I'm this aroused I actually get off on them.

I grunt and moan loudly as he makes the dildo repeatedly thrust deep into my soaked and thoroughly stimulated pussy; the silicon balls of the SPA's cock attachment slapping briskly against my taint. Occasionally he pauses to press the head of the replica dick in circles against my cervix while simultaneously grinding the hilt of the dildo blissfully against my clit.

"Ooooh fuck, yes!" I moan. Once I get this turned on I cum easily and often. "Cummmming!"

Amare lets me orgasm then quickly starts pounding my pussy again, needing to take his pleasure. Each thrust adds an additional ripple of bliss to my climax. My ecstasy is so intense that after a minute of cascading waves of pleasure my body can no longer withstand the exquisite stimulation and involuntarily tries to squirm away from Amare's faux cock, but the SPA's articulated arm is just too agile to escape.

"Wai...wait hon! It's too much...too much! I need a minute," I pant.

Amare, always a gentleman honors my request for a time out despite being extremely horny and probably close to cumming as well. He stops thrusting but stays inside me and I can feel the dildo twitch in my vagina as it copies the subtle movements of Amare's flesh and blood penis.

After pausing to catch my breath I say, "Mmmm, that was so intense, hon. Do you mind if I get you off with my mouth? I want to taste your beautiful dick. Can I blow you?"

Amare chuckles in his deep baritone voice, "Sure, but I have to warn you, Ann, I have not cum in a few days. My balls are very full, you sexy little cock sucker."

I turn on the bed facing the SPA and take the hologram enclosed penis attachment into my mouth. Amare's perfectly rendered thick, ebony cock slides past my ruby lips to the back of my throat. I have the controls set to "life-size" so the length and girth of the dildo match his actual penis.

Four thousand miles away in Dakar Senegal, the oral attachment on Amare's SPA unit slides down onto his dick and mimics the pressure and rhythm of what I'm doing to the dildo with my lips and tongue.

"Mmmmm...yes girl, you are such a perfect little slut! Ahhhh, so fucking good. Don't forget to lick my balls," he groans.

Lowering my mouth I lick the lifelike scrotum of the male sex torso at the head of my bed while simultaneously squeezing its silicon ass cheeks. The sound of Amare's breathing is perfectly reproduced by my apartment's audio unit, filling the room with the life-like stereoscopic sounds of his moans. I know I'm not the only one that enjoys a little ass play and I find the toy's anus equivalent and probe it with my fingertip as I slide my tongue from his balls up the shaft of the rubbery penis.

"Ahhhh! Yes, Ann! Finger my ass as I fuck your mouth. I'm going to cum soon."

Holo Amare pushes his erection back and forth, in and out of my mouth, fucking my face, as his rendered hands grip the back of my head. The "hands" that come equipped with SPA don't have nearly the same dexterity as those of a human being but they are fine for holding and squeezing.

I push a second finger into the sex toy's "rectum" fingering it briskly. The thought that at this very second a dildo is fucking Amare, sliding in and out of his asshole as it copies the movement of my fingers, is such a turn on.

Amare is quickly approaching his climax and the faux penis pumps my mouth faster, harder, and deeper, hitting the back of my throat the closer he gets. It's so much sexier to see the computer-rendered Amare fuck my face instead of just a mechanical dildo. As Amare loses himself in pleasure, I concentrate on not gagging.

"Oooh Fuck! I'm cumming!" Amare groans.

A fresh load of Banana Blast flavored Jizz Shots squirts into my mouth and down my throat. Jizz Shots makes dozens of options that you can load into your SPA, including such popular favorites as Virgin Cherry, Blue Balls Berry, and Orgasmic Orange. I'm slowly working my way through their entire lineup of flavors.

They even have an artificial sperm flavored option called OrJIZZinal Original. I'm certainly not a jism expert, having only tasted the real thing only a few times in my life, but I didn't find OrJIZZinal Original to taste like the actual cum of my experiences, so I prefer the fruity versions.

It does look very similar to semen though, with the same consistency, and while you can choose from a variety of other colors, I prefer the slightly milky "natural" coloration because it adds even more realism to the visuals.

I know from past experiences with Amare that he produces quite a lot of cum and sure enough, true to his word, a second spurt makes me gag, and some of the banana-flavored liquid leaks out my mouth and down my chin. I back off the dildo and a third spurt catches me in the face and neck, and faux cum drips down onto my tits.

"Mmmm, you are very good at sucking cock, Ann," Amare chuckles breathlessly, while lightly stroking his dick. "And you look so sexy with all that cum on you," he laughs with a big smile.

I scoop up some of the Jizz Shots off one of my boobs with my fingers and lick it off giggling. "Mmmm, and you taste as good as you look, baby!"

The familiar ping of a new message sounds and Clara's call request icon appears floating just to the side of Amare's naked three-dimensionally illustrated body. It's been a couple of days since we last spoke and the timing of her call makes me wonder if she was watching me fuck. I doubt that it's a coincidence that she's trying to get in touch right after finishing with Amare.

"Honey, I have a call. That was sooo good. Just what I needed! Can we catch up later?" I say with a flirty pout.

"Of course. Always fun to play with you. Oh, Ann, you might want to wipe the cum off your face before you answer your call." Amare laughs in his normal free and easy manner. "Let's talk soon. Goodbye, beautiful!"

Giggling I brush the back of my hand against my lips and chin then blow him a kiss, "Bye hon!" His holographic body fades out.

I activate Clara's link and her naked sweaty body is suddenly sitting next to me on the bed.

"Hi, slut!" Clara says with a broad smile. "Wo, that was hot!"

I laugh, swiping at her large holographic tits but connect only with lightwaves. "Slut? Look at you, you dirty tramp! Did you cum hard watching us!?"

Clara giggles then grabs her big tits and pinches her nipples with mocking moans shaking them just in front of my face, "Fuck, you know I did, whore! But as sexy as that was, how would you like to have a real cock or two in you tonight?"

Instantly I know exactly what she's hinting at. "You know of a party? Shit yeah, I'll go!" I say excitedly.

"Mint, babe! I knew I could count on you to hang and bang! I'll send you the link and details. It's been way too long. I have to make a few more calls."

"I can't wait!" I tell her excitedly. "I've been dying to get out of the house, thanks hon!"

"Great! See you tonight...oh babe?" Clara says, suddenly looking serious.

I'm a little surprised, "Yeah?"

"You've got something on your face, slut!" she suddenly snorts with laughter.

Laughing I wipe some Jizz Shots off the side of my nose and lick it off my finger.

...............