Party Whore

Story Info
Submissive wife becomes the evening's entertainment.
862 words
3.7
14.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm hosting a lovely party for four couples, and you're the evening's entertainment. You'd be made up tastefully, but with the cheapest of products. Two lines of rope would be braided into your hair. With your head tilted back as far as possible, one of the ropes is attached to the anal hook that's been roughly inserted into your tight little rosebud. The other rope continues along the hook, through your pussy lips, against your clit and attach to the chain connecting the nipple clamps. As long as your head remains tilted back, you're not in too much of a predicament. You'll be placed on your knees in a wide stance, with your ankles bound to your wrists.

The guests would be offered a variety of sensory items to see if they can force your head forward, digging the hook in deeper, and the clamps downward. The beverages have been flowing well, and a guest has the urge to piss. He asks where the bathroom is, and I silently point to you. He reveals his hardening cock and aims the stream into your open mouth, but like most men, is a lousy aim and you end up with quite a bit all over. As your makeup begins to run, you realize his aim was true and served a purpose. He inserts his cock into your mouth where you suck the remaining piss out and thoroughly clean it. Soon a steady stream of guests use you as a target for their urine. While you taste and swallow some, unsurprisingly most covers you from head to toe. Your hair is dripping wet, and the make up is running down your cheeks and neck making a lovely pattern on your clamped breasts.

Invariably one of the gentlemen ask if you're also a whore, or only a piss whore. I assure them all that you are indeed a total slut and that they are free to use and abuse you as they see fit. As the first man shoves his cock down your throat, others join in with sensory tools and tugs to your hair, clamps and the hook deeply embedded in your ass. You have no choice but to put up with their actions as they begin to vocalize what a whore you are. As the evening wears on, you gag and your teeth come down on the penis buried in your throat. The victim isn't pleased and withdraws quickly. I apologize on your behalf, but assure the man it won't happen again. I force your mouth open, removing your dentures and invite him to enjoy the pleasure of smooth gums.

A man asks his partner if he's permitted to fuck you and she replies only if she can take your ass at the same time. The hook is untied and removed. You are lifted and placed on the head of his cock, and forced down on it in a swift motion. His partner lines up her rather large, barely lubed strap on and buries it deep in your ass in one steady stroke. A woman steps up to your face and roughly guides your mouth to her clit and orders you to make her cum all over the guy below. After some minutes of sucking, licking and nibbling her clit, she begins to pour her sweet nectar into the mouth of the man below. Instead of praising you for your deed, she yanks your head forward, knowing that the rope is chafing your clit and increasing the tension on your nipples.

This continues throughout the rest of the evening in various positions until all of the guest have cum in, or on you. The women, and some of the men, lick up the jizz covering your body and take turns spitting it onto your face and into your open mouth.

The guests spent, they all depart, leaving my whore to myself. I let you nurse on my hardening cock before thrusting it down your throat. When sufficiently lubed, I shove you face down and drive my cock in your ass. When I get close to my orgasm, I pull out, thrust it into your mouth and blow a large load down your throat.

I leave you in the middle of the room for a few minutes. I let you process what a whore you've become. I return, removing the binds from your wrists and ankles. I help you to your feet and guide you to the bubble bath I've drawn for you. As we make our way to the bath, I tell you how proud I am of you and what a pleasure it was to watch you service my guests and fulfill your fantasy.

As I ease you into the tub, I ask if you'd like to do it again, or if this was a one time deal for your bucket list. You ponder but a moment and answer that while you thought it to be a one time situation, that you'd changed that view and would indeed enjoy being a complete whore again. I join you in the tub and begin to bathe you, starting with that train wreck of a face.