Party Wipe Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while Ardat Emili just watched as dozens, then hundreds, of orgasms burned to a boiling point and then just stopping an inch from sweet eruption. And, she knew, she didn't need to do anything anymore. Her nemesis would ruin herself just to earn praise from her mistress. And that is the only thing Ardat Emili wanted. To see hear break.

The former queen was breaking. The complete bliss driving her insane, dipping her further into macabre bliss. Her whole body burning with the flames of pleasure, ecstasy and lust, each part of her body sensitive to the point of insanity. It was as if the mere licks of the shiny heel were enough to stimulate her completely. Inside and outside.

As the edged orgasms piled up, she looked up at her queen, in between kisses, and saw a perfect being of latex, silk and nylon. One that deserved only obedience and worship. That is when she knew, that she shall never experience pleasure as strong and overwhelming as licking the heels of her mistress.

Just thinking of laying it all at her feet made her more excited than she was in her life.

How soft, mistress is! Her gloves hold me like no one ever has, her kiss is of purest fires of hell and softer yet. And her beauty... oh goddess of sadism how magnificent you are! What I would give to bask in your dominant aura for millennia to come, to lick and kiss every inch of you upon your slightest whim. But if you wish for me to perish here and now, drain me dry and I will die happy at your feet.

As she finished her final thought, those pools of pure evil drowned her in endless oblivion of simple masochism.

"I know all of that slave. And I do not care. I only wish to see your broken husk at my feet.♥" The succubus queen said in all of her supremacy. "But I do think it is time to end our little game. I shall allow you one final orgasm as you lose your soul to my heels."

"Y-yes... mistress..." Answered the slave as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Don't just sing along to my musings pet, surrender like you mean it." She gloated.

The same eagerness from before came flooding back, the eagerness to please and to obey. Before long, the slave was shrieking her lungs out, surrendering beneath the superiority of Ardat Emili.

"I, a pathetic wretch of a human being, a pathetic spec upon the floor beneath your heels and a queen no longer, beg you, my mistress, my only reason for living, to take away everything from me and use it as you see fit. I am nothing without your attention and far beneath it. If my life is to have any meaning it would be found by being snuffed out by you, mistress!!!"

The Succubus Queen's cackles lasted for a long time. Elated by her ultimate victory she felt her pet explode one more time, one last time, before her entire essence started flowing from her body. As the queen relished her victory, tiny wisps of smoke and fog, shiny like the sun, left the slaves body whilst she slowly withered away at the heel of Ardat Emili.

Her prey groaned in surrender and bliss as her powers were absorbed by the queen. She felt energy like she had never before, like nothing she had ever sensed in someone else or in her.

"Melt. Shatter and break. Die knowing you served as nothing but food and fun for a being far greater than you had ever been. No one shall remember you and no one shall miss you. All of your people shall kneel before me in submission as mere cattle.♥"

Her laughter continued for a long while and her amusement didn't whither even when she planted her sharp heel upon the head of the husk at her feet. One last act of dominance before even the husk was thrown away.

In an orchestra of orgy, darkness and submission the clouds outside began to blacken as the private army of the vanquished human queen masturbated away what little sanity they had left. It was over.

Ardat Emili, had won.

EPILOGUE

The husks of the former adventurers, along with the slave succubus that was once the Cleric, crawled behind their mistress. Leashed and docile, drooling with their tongues out, they followed obediently and silently. Gagged and stuck in rubber bondage with dildo's sticking out of their holes, no one would think they were once the most proud warriors of the land. Now, reduced to nothing more than a pet for the amusement of their mistress. As long as she would have them, of course. Even now they were becoming quite boring to her.

Still, they followed, cowed and beaten, into the depths of the castle where Ardat Emili would find a large vault door. With her newfound power, she simply extended her hand and the heavy, leaden door drummed upon the air and opened.

Darkness, evil and sodomy unlike anything the world had ever seen erupted into the greying skies of the realm as lust demonesses of all kinds screamed for freedom and food. Ardat Emili heard the screams of fear and despair from the outside, feeding her power and sadism. Soon, she would bring those demons to heel as well, all would kneel before her, human and demon alike.

"But before I set my sights upon new lands, I think it is high time I give this backwater kingdom to you, slave." She cooed to the slave succubus and the petty demon almost came, simply from being addressed by such a powerful being.

"Yes mistress. Oh please mistress I only wish to serve." She squealed. Her queen approached her and order her to stand, which the slave succubus did but barely. Her legs where shaking and her pussy was dripping with pleasure.

Ardat Emili placed a gentle kiss upon her lip, barely even touching it and sent bolts of orgasmic bliss through her slave, before speaking coolly.

"This kingdom is yours and you are mine. You may kneel and kiss my heel, then crawl over so the others can get their presents as well.♥" The slave succubus obeyed in an instant and mewled over her heel, before crawling to the side.

Next, the paladin was in line and, from her merciful queen, she got a slime jar, though for what purpose, the IQ drained husk did not know. Either way, she accepted the gift with open arms and obeyed just as the Cleric did before.

The husk of the thief was gifted with a rubberized version of her old armor, fitted with padlocks and chains which she could not wait for her queen to use. Bondage had become her favorite, beneath the rule of her mistress.

Finally, the mage was allowed a strange, black, box of obsidian and runic text that she too, did not understand. But who was she to question her mistress. With deepest gratitude she accepted and, after kissing the heels of her mistress, knelt beside the rest. All four ready to worship and obey.

Ardat Emili gave them a pitying look before announcing smugly.

"Now, where to go next?♥"

12