Pas de Deux

Story Info
Ballerina stretching and masturbating at home.
1.6k words
4.24
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3dbpp
3dbpp
10 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Entree

Sophie was home alone today. Tom, her boyfriend, was out with his buddies.

So today she had extra peace and quiet for her daily fitness program. She put her hair up, rolled out her yoga mat and put her AirPods in her ears. Then she picked out an outfit.

She decided on her high necked ruby red ballet leotard with the long sleeves and round back neckline. Over it she put on a pair of black stirrup ballet tights. Then she slipped into a pair of long sauna pants, which had such a high waistband that her upper body was also kept nice and warm. Later, she would take the pants off.

Sophie started with a light cardio workout followed by some floor barre exercises to warm up her body. To make it a little more strenuous, she tied a couple of weight cuffs around her petite ankles.

The sweat pants lived up to their name, they really didn't let any moisture escape, so it wasn't long before Sophie was drenched in sweat. Nevertheless, she left the pants on for a while - it couldn't hurt to lose a few more grams of fat...

Sophie actually had the perfect body for dancing: Her feet were so flexible that the other girls at the ballet school envied her for it. The ballet gods had also been good to her in terms of her proportions: she had graceful arms, endlessly long, slender legs, a long neck, and a short torso with a narrow waist and petite breasts. The only thing she didn't like was her butt. It was very firm, but a bit too big for her taste.

Adage

Finally, Sophie took off her sweat pants and continued with some stretching exercises.

She lay down with her back on her yoga mat, stretched her legs vertically upward, and then let them slide apart. The weights quickly pulled her legs toward the floor.

The feeling was indescribably beautiful. Sophie closed her eyes and felt her muscles relax. After a few seconds, her feet touched the floor and her legs were open in a perfect split.

Of course, the stretch hurt her, but it was a pleasant pain that she had learned to love. Besides, Sophie knew from her years of training that stretching had to hurt to be effective. Over the years, she had come to know her body and its limits so well that she could tell when it was better to stop. But she was nowhere near that point.

Sophie lifted her head slightly and looked between her breasts at the mirror facing her. She smirked as she saw her legs resting in the splits on the floor. The pale skin of her inner thighs and her taut buttocks shimmered through the stretched fabric of the ballet tights. The tension had also pressed their seam so tightly into Sophie's crotch that her labia were clearly visible beneath the sweaty leotard. On any other occasion she would have been incredibly embarrassed, but tonight she found it quite sexy. She enjoyed the sight and the nice feeling of the slight pressure of the seam on her pearl.

In general, stretching turned her on quite a bit. She liked the feeling of pushing her limits, even if it was painful at times. It even gave her pleasure. Before she knew Tom, she had often climaxed during her stretching exercises.

Sophie took a deep breath and felt the heat rise in her body. She thought of Tom and how she missed him. How nice it would be if he were here now to watch her stretch. She wondered if he would find it as sexy as she did with her labia peeking out from under her leotard. She had to smile as she imagined him watching her do it and telling her how incredibly hot she looked. How he joined her on the mat and helped her stretch her legs even further apart. How he caressed her thighs and whispered how much he loved her. And how he finally brought her to an intense orgasm while she remained in her splits.

Variation pour la danseuse

But then Sophie suppressed the thought, because she wanted to test her limits today and find out how far her body would let her go. Besides, Tom wasn't there and she just wanted to take advantage of that.

She put her thick, green stretch band on the yoga mat and stacked two yoga blocks on top of it.

Then she lay down with her bottom on the blocks and bent her legs to wrap the ends of the stretch band around her feet. Finally, she stretched her legs vertically upward again. Immediately, they had to fight so hard against the pull of the band that her legs shook.

Sophie closed her eyes. What was coming now would hurt. A lot. She had never done this exercise on 2 yoga blocks before. She inhaled and with the exhale she slightly opened her thighs. Immediately the band ripped her legs apart and made her feet hit the floor.

She cried out in pain and fought unsuccessfully against the tears. The band relentlessly forced her legs into extreme oversplits. She felt like the muscles in her thighs literally wanted to pop out of her legs. It hurt so terribly and at the same time this pain also excited Sophie. She desperately wanted to endure the stretching and gritted her teeth. She had surpassed herself and overcome a new limit. Never before had she managed such a wide overstretch. But with every second in this position, the pain became more unbearable. At the same time, however, her lust increased more and more. But she didn't want to give in to it, it felt like she was cheating on Tom.

Finally, however, she could no longer stand the pain and excitement. She pushed her hand into her tights and under the leotard, which in the meantime was not only damp from sweat. Her index finger found her clitoris between the swollen labia and she began to stroke herself. Quickly her pleasure increased and she could no longer suppress a moan. Faster and firmer she rubbed her pearl.

Then the orgasm burst over her like a hurricane. Her whole body shook and she reared up. She no longer felt the stretching, only perfect happiness. Never before had she experienced such an intense climax. Her vulva was still pulsating in time with her racing heartbeat.

But now the aches in her legs and hips were returning, reminding her that she was just demanding everything from her body. Now Sophie was too exhausted and powerless to free herself from her position. Whimpering silently in pain, she could only continue to hold out and hope that strength would quickly find its way back into her body.

Variation pour le danseur

But suddenly Sophie felt a kiss on her lips. She opened her eyes and saw Tom leaning over her. Rarely had she been so happy to see him again.

"Tom, please help me get out of here," she begged, putting her arms around his neck. But Tom only shook his head and kissed her again.

Then he took Sophie's arms, put his belt around her wrists and knotted its end to the heavy living room chair. Now she was at his mercy. Sophie had never thought Tom could be so dominant.

"You've had your fun without me. Now I want my fun with you.", Sophie heard him softly through the music from her headphones. Obviously Tom had been watching her unnoticed for some time.

Sophie knew how sexy Tom found it when she worked out at home. Of course, he didn't admit it and always pretended that her body in her tight ballet clothes left him cold. But sometimes he helped her with the exercises and she always noticed exactly when he could hardly hold back his excitement.

He began to caress her wide open thighs and kissed her mons veneris. Sophie noticed how her nipples became hard again and the arousal spread in her abdomen.

When Tom used both hands to rip open her ballet tights over her crotch, she let out a sigh.

Then he pushed her leotard aside, exposing her clean-shaven pubic area.

Suddenly his hard shaft penetrated Sophie and she reared up. The splits made her extremely tight. But with her bottom resting on the yoga blocks, her pelvis was tilted so that Tom stimulated her G-spot. She began to enjoy how he advanced with more and more powerful thrusts. Just before he came, he propped himself up on her thighs, opening Sophie's legs even more. Again she cried out in pain.

Then she came again. This time everything felt very warm as Tom poured his juice pulsatingly into her. Sophie was in a trance and moaned several times. She was electrified and trembling with excitement as Tom slowly withdrew from her and freed her from the stretch band.

Coda

Tom untied the knot on the belt and carefully helped her to relax her legs again and free them from the uncomfortable position. Sophie still felt the pain in her muscles, but she was also grateful for Tom's help and his exciting initiative. They then lay on the yoga mat for a while, hugging and breathing heavily. Sophie could still feel Tom's scent on her skin and his touch on her body. She smiled contentedly and felt complete in that moment. Finally, they got up and went to take a shower together. Sophie could still barely move, but she also felt refreshed and renewed. She knew she could trust Tom to explore her physical limits and fulfill her sexual fantasies. With a smile on her lips, she left the bathroom, ready for the next adventure with Tom.

3dbpp
3dbpp
10 Followers