Paso Doble Ch. 01 - A 2-part short story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swims towards her. 'What was that?' he asks curiously.

'I promised him we're going to 'do naughty things' in my hotel room at three this afternoon,' she says with a devilish smile.

'Really? No, you're kidding me!' laughs Thom, with disbelief in his voice.

'Really,' she says seriously, 'only now that I think about it, I may have mentioned the wrong room number...'

'Whose room number did you mention, not mine I hope?'

No, of course not, I don't know your room number. I only know Connie's...'

'Oh, you're bad, how evil,' Thom chuckles. Lena gives him a pretend innocent look.

'Shouldn't we warn Connie?' asks Tom.

'That would be fair, wouldn't it?'

'Wait,' says Thom, 'I have an even better idea, we tell Connie that Kevin likes her a lot and will be at her door at three o'clock this afternoon. Then she can do what she wants with it.'

'Who's evil here,' laughs Lena. 'But I like it, let's find her, any idea where she is?'

'Just a guess, sundeck?' says Tom.

And indeed Connie is sunbathing on the sun terrace, she has apparently found another victim to rub her back with sunscreen. She is over the moon when she is told that Kevin wants to pay her a visit in her hotel room. Poor Kevin, he won't know what hit him.

'Mission accomplished,' says Thom with satisfaction, 'danger averted.'

'What haven't we tried yet' Thom wonders, 'Have you been in the wave pool yet?'

'No,' says Lena, 'but I prefer to skip that, it always makes me a little nauseated.'

'We shouldn't have that,' says Thom, 'that makes such a filthy mess in the water.' He makes a dirty face.

'You can go,' says Lena laughing, 'I'm going to swim some laps in the indoor pool, I'll see you later.' She blows him a kiss and walks away, swaying her hips exaggeratedly.

Wow, Thom thinks, he can hardly take his eyes off her beautiful body, he quickly wraps the towel around his hips again to hide the rising erection.

Yes, he thinks, Lena is definitely different than usual, he wonders...

Thom enjoys himself in the wave pool for a while, along with Evie and John. But unfortunately, Manon finally catches sight of him after a long fruitless search, and he feels compelled to flee a renewed attempt at conversion to vegetarianism, he's not even sure if that's the right word. He decides to go on an expedition of his own and goes looking for Lena. She's not in the indoor pool, would she be gone already?

Then he sees her sitting on the edge of the bath, her slender legs dangling in the water and he plops down next to her. Her hair is wet, making it look much redder, falling in smooth waves down her back. It suits her well.

'I always thought mermaids were naked above the waist.'

'Is that right? I think they have shells on their breasts,' Lena responds with amusement.

'That's also fine with me,' says Thom, 'I don't have any problems with that, they will just fall off easy. One good wave...'

Lena chuckles a little. 'Did you have fun in the wave pool?'

'Yes, I had. Until Manon showed up... All those women who keep chasing me drive me crazy, I have to run for it every time.' he says pitifully.

'Show off.' Lena gives him a teasing look.

'No really, they won't leave me alone!'

'I know honey, I saw it happen over and over again, I feel so bad for you. Especially now that I've seen them in their bathing suits.'

'Yes, that's quite a scary sight, isn't it, I'm damaged for life by now. Fortunately, the sight of you in a bathing suit is balm to my soul....'

'Charmer,' laughs Lena. Suddenly there is a growling sound. 'Oops, that was my stomach,' she says apologetically, 'it's asking for food.'

'I'm starting to get pretty hungry too,' admits Thom, 'How about we go for lunch together, just the two of us?' Lena nods in agreement, the idea appeals to her.

'I don't see anyone from the group around,' continues Thom, 'if we go now, they won't notice and then nobody can join in.'

He helps her up and they quickly go to the changing rooms to change. Lena takes a quick shower to rinse the chlorinated water from her body and hair. Then she dries off and takes underwear and dress from her purse. She quickly dresses, runs a comb through her hair, shakes it loose and steps out of the dressing room towards the exit. Thom is already waiting there, she notices, men are always just that little bit faster, she thinks with amusement.

A little later they walk outside, and the closer they get to the center, the busier it gets. Thom, when the crowd gets very close, puts a hand on the small of her back so as not to lose her. The hand suddenly slides down and grabs her ass, the middle finger disappearing into the crack between her buttocks. Thom feels her stiffen for a moment, but she doesn't show a further reaction, she just keeps walking, he feels her bottom go up and down with every step. He subconsciously starts humming again and leaves his hand until the main stream of shoppers suddenly seems to have dissolved, then he releases her.

'Look, that's where I wanted to go for lunch,' he says, pointing to a cozy-looking diner, painted in cheerful colors and decorated with pictures of pots and pans. It has a spacious outdoor terrace. 'I know from experience that they serve a very tasty lunch, for a reasonable price.'

'Sounds fine to me,' says Lena with an inscrutable face, 'looks nice.' Thom expects a scolding at any moment, he is not sure what to do with the lack of reaction.

They see a still vacant corner table in the back and quickly sit down. Almost immediately a waitress arrives at their table and they order fresh orange juice. While they are studying the menu, Lena suddenly looks sharply at Thom and asks 'What were you doing just now?'

'Sorry, sorry, sorry,' says Thom and he lowers his eyes, he doesn't see the twinkle in Lena's eyes, 'I don't know why I did that, it just happened. I wanted to do that for so long, I lost my self-control. Are you angry now?' He looks at her with an apologetic look.

It was an impulse, he couldn't control himself, he can kick himself now.

'No, I wouldn't call it angry,' she says.

'What then?' he asks, taken aback.

'I can't put it into words it seems,' she says with a laugh. 'Wait, I'll show you,' she slides her chair a little closer to his, and to Thom's great surprise, she takes his hand, slides it under her skirt and puts it on her crotch. He can feel through the fabric of her panties that she has a wet pussy.

He chuckles and looks a little shy, this is quite unexpected. 'Then maybe there's something you should know too,' he says with a mischievous glint in his eye and he puts her hand on his crotch. Lena feels what must be a very stiff cock behind the zipper of his jeans, she looks at him with wide eyes. 'Impressive!' she whispers. He already had a slight erection from just walking next to her, but when he felt through the fabric of the dress that she was wearing a thong, you couldn't call it a slight erection any longer.

Their table neighbors, an older couple, look at their table with a stunned expression on their faces. Lena and Thom giggle. Then they see the waitress arrive to take their order and they quickly move the chairs apart again.

'Were you able to make a choice?' asks the girl. Thom and Lena look at each other, they both think the same.

'I would fancy the salmon wrap, please,' Lena says.

'And I'd like the lunch special, thank you,' Thom adds. When the waitress has left, he whispers to Lena, 'A well-filled stomach is always recommended if you are expected to work hard afterwards.'

'Very wise of you,' says Lena, 'you can bet that a lot will be demanded of you later.'

'I can't wait,' Thom sighs, he looks at her seductively, Lena immediately feels a shock go through her body.

'Oh, by the way, I do have a problem, logistically, I share my room with Frank. And I don't know if he might want to use the room this afternoon.'

'No problem,' says Lena with a mischievous smile, 'I'll never share my room again when I'm out alone, after a bad experience in the past.' Thom laughs, relieved, it promises to be a lovely afternoon, he can't believe his luck.

After lunch they leisurely walk back to the hotel, there is hardly any talking.

'Should we... uh... do we need... condoms?' asks Thom hesitantly at one point.

Lena looks aside, 'Is there a specific reason for that?' she asks him.

'No.' says Tom firmly. His last relationship has long since seen an end and since he has known Lena, he has had no interest in other women. And since she's only now, after all these months, responding to his advances, he doesn't expect Lena to be someone who fucks everything in sight.

'Good,' says Lena with content. She can hardly believe she is actually doing this; she is amazed at herself.

She looks at Thom's profile again, he looks so happy and joyful. And so sexy... She hears him humming softly again.

She grabs his hand and quickens her pace.

Near the hotel they let go of each other and walk a bit further apart, you never know if there are accidental snoopers. Thom gallantly lets her go first as they enter the lobby.

'39, 10 minutes?' she whispers to him over her shoulder.

'Okido.' Followed by a blinding smile, Lena moans inwardly.

They follow each other upstairs and say goodbye at Thom's door with a chaste kiss on the cheek.

'See you soon!' Lena whispers as she walks away. Thom blows her a kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED

12