All Comments on 'Passion & Perspective Ch. 01'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ah yes!!!!!

Our kind of man, our kind of wife. Cuckhold is such a silly word. It does not come close to describing the man who is so tremendously excited by sharing his wife. There will be 50 psychotics coming in here to drop their turds on this womderful story. They think this forum is their personal property and every story should be written to their exact specifications. Of course they are all pathetic cowards who couldn't satisfy the wives they once had. They basically hate women. They certainly have no understanding of women. The man in this fine story understands women, and himself. The wife has her eyes wide open too. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If a man wants to share his wife by all means go ahead. If she wants the same by all means go ahead. Don't however act like we don't understand women because we don't think it's ok for the wife to fuck around but tell the husband he can't. The husband seems to be happy about this. That is fine, but don't act like a man who doesn't act this way doesn't understand women. This type of lifestyle is a fetish and by no means normal enough to be understood by all men. So maybe it is you who doesn't understand!?!?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Highly Defensive Position

Maturity and Fidelity are not opposites. Your use of the word mature to describe your choice of lifeltyle oozes defensiveness. Too bad. Embracing your critics is the best route to the high road.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Promising start

Doesn't sound like she will become a humiliation queen; nor that he will lose his integrity. Hope not! Will rate after more has developed, but the language and the character development looks adequate!

collaredkellycollaredkellyabout 11 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed Ch. 01. I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A CASUAL FIRST CHAPTER

Nicely done first chapter. I look forward to your next.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 10 years ago
ENJOYED CHAPTER ONE

Your time lapse skips were good. You set a pace which advanced the characters and plot. Looking forward to reading more.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

Congratulations ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Start

This as written seems very true to life. It closely parallels how our own adventures began.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
I've Already Got A Gun To My Head...

Terribly disappointing, especially for a writer of your calibre!

You couldn't have written a more hackneyed, clichéd first chapter. It bodes horrendously. Getting lazy? Tired? Dysfunctional? Snap out of it.

Another chapter like this and I pull the trigger! I swear!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES