Passion at the Camp Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who knows how many other dicks have been stuck into there, and what they might have been carrying," he told her.

"But they say they sterilize the mold after each cast," Joy said.

"Pick something else."

Joy settled for a novel "French Tickler" dildo and a video on the Kama Sutra. Since her discounts did not come close to covering the cost, Kyle paid for them as a present.

Joy bubbled over, recounting the sex "museum" in detail on the drive back. She took Kyle's present out of the bag, pulled down her shorts and exercised herself with it, emitting appropriate vocals.

"Oh, pull over there," she said at a cleared area along the side of a rural road. He did so, figuring she had to pee. Instead, she reached inside his shorts and began fondling him. "I want to play with the real thing again," she said.

Kyle was no longer feeling sexual need, but still, when an attractive young blond massages you it is difficult to be apathetic, and he soon expanded. Joy extricated it from his shorts, and went down on him, slurping with abandon as she used her free hand to continue manipulating his present inside her. She was good, and in a few minutes he lost it. She took in what he had to give, gulping and swallowing, then licking him clean.

Back at the religious camp meeting, Joy was so happy with how her day had gone that she insisted on taking Kyle into the tent for another round of passion. Stripping and lying down, she resumed putting Kyle's gift to work immediately, plunging it in and out to warm herself up, directing Kyle to "hurry up."

He was actually feeling sated by this point, but she was so insistent that he disrobed, managed to get it up again, with some vigorous ministrations from Joy, and donned a condom. He exercised her missionary style for a while, but she wanted it doggie and then to ride him. As earlier, Joy was very enthusiastic, overusing her vaginal muscles, which pained him so that Kyle had to urge her to lighten up. He managed to get her off rather quickly by furiously manipulating her clit as she rapidly bounced on him, and as Joy's screams faded he managed his own orgasm.

It was his third time, in only five or six hours, and he had never been so glad to stop sex. There had been just too much of a good thing this day -- in person and vicariously, with extensive commentary by Joy the entire time. For the first time, he truly realized the significance of the words "insatiable" and "superfluous."

There was some rare silence as Joy came down from her sexual high, during which they could hear a man and a woman vocalizing nearby -- grunts and moans -- and vinyl material being thrashed. Could it be the walls of Paul's small tent nearby? Kyle heard Lindsay's voice cry out, "Wonderful, just like that, oh so good," and a low male voice respond with something inarticulate. There were further exclamations and sounds of abused tent fabric.

"So you guys only just met Paul," Joy said. "Sounds like Lindsay is getting to know him fast."

She lifted a leg and rose off of Kyle, plumping down alongside him. He saw that his dick had shrunk rapidly, and took the condom off before it fell of its own accord. He tied it, but there was not much content, which Joy noticed.

"You were no flow this time." she said. "Want to do it once more? Those sounds next door are getting me stoked again."

"I'm not in the mood," Kyle said, feeling panic at the thought of another exercise with the insatiable Joy, and also a little unnerved at what was apparently going on in the adjacent tent. He had not expected Lindsay and silent Paul to get the hots for one another.

"Let's get dressed. I'll help you find your friends," he told Joy. She seemed reluctant, and to be actually enjoying the close vocalizations, but complied. As they exited the tent, it was evident that Paul's shelter was indeed vibrating from movement inside. Lindsay cried out her enjoyment again.

No one was at the tent occupied by Joy's friends, and she did not want to stay there by herself, so Kyle walked with her toward the main house. Before they were out of sight, he looked over at Paul's tent and could see the fabric continuing to move.

They found Joy's friends at a lecture. Kyle gave her a little hug, saying it had been an interesting day, and wished her well. She threw her arms around him, and kissed with tongue while grinding up against him. The lecturer paused momentarily, probably in shock at the non-theological sight, Kyle thought.

He left the house and seeing his friend Dave, walked over to the patio. Dave was alone, chanting some religious litany from a book, pausing when he noticed Kyle. "I didn't see you around much today," he said.

"Yeah, I got involved in activities with another guest."

Dave smiled. "I did see you with a guest, so I think I know who you mean. Well there's all sort of enlightenment. I hope yours was edifying, or at least enjoyable."

"Definitely a lot of Joy," Kyle responded.

"Lindsay and Paul came to a lot of our events," Dave said. "They seemed to be getting more into it."

"Yes, Paul is especially into it at present," Kyle acknowledged, dryly. "Lindsay getting it too."

The innuendos had not escaped Dave. "So you scored," he said. "And if I'm reading you right, Paul did too. But with Lindsay? How does that sit with you?"

"I'm not happy about it, but it's okay with me as long as it's okay with her," Kyle shrugged. "I haven't talked with her about it yet."

"Well, if the conversation doesn't work out well and you need to talk, I'm around. My new faith has guidance in these situations, to go along with my own wisdom," he said with a grin.

Kyle walked back to the camping area, noticing that Paul's tent was no longer in motion. He went into his own shelter. Lindsay was there, sitting on the bedrolls. Her brow was sweaty, her hair disheveled and knotted. She was running a comb and brush through it.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," she answered

Silence reigned.

"There's a bath house with showers over by the pool," Kyle said, taking a towel and kit with soap and shampoo from his pack, along with new shorts and t-shirt. "I'm going over there."

"I'll go with you," Lindsay said, rummaging through her pack for similar items.

Conversation was muted as they walked toward the showers. Lindsay finally ventured into it.

"Did you have a good time with Joy?"

"It was interesting but overkill. It sounded to me like you and Paul were enjoying yourselves too."

"Yes, Paul is really sweet. And he needed a boost." After a brief pause. "I'm going to see him again. We made tentative plans for next weekend."

"Oh?"

"It doesn't bother you, right?"

He shrugged. "You let me explore my curiosity, and I've never got in your way. We practice what we preach. If that's what you want, you should go and have a good time."

"How about Joy? Will you see her again?"

"No, she has sex on the brain, with little else there. And my body can take only so much."

"I thought she might be a little too focused and energetic for you. So, you are not overjoyed with Joy." Lindsay smiled, and took Kyle's arm as they walked.

"Actually, to mix metaphors and innuendos, I am not overjoyed about Paul, but am 'over Joy,' in both present and future tenses."

Lindsay smiled, squeezing his arm. "I wouldn't have thought that, judging by all the noise coming from the tent as Paul and I came back from the afternoon events."

"Too much noise. I like sexy women, but want one with more depth and sophistication, like the one I'm with now."

"Funny, that's almost exactly what Paul said to me as we listened to you and Joy. I kissed him, and he responded, and asked me into his tent." Lindsay paused a moment before adding, "Deep people sort of turn me on too." They walked in silence for a little while, before she said, "Wow, I might be pretty busy for a while, juggling you two deep guys around."

"I can take being juggled," Kyle said. "It worries me more that sometimes the objects being juggled get dropped."

"I'll try to concentrate on my juggling, and keep a good grip on things," Lindsay said, putting her head on Kyle's shoulder.

As his girlfriend had predicted earlier, by being open to cultural nuances and meeting new people he had learned a few things and had an interesting experience. He wondered how it would all play out in the future.

12