Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He won't be mad," Kate declared. "Chris is off on tour fucking groupies. I'm free to sleep around until he gets back. No worries."

"Well, all right then," Chas said, standing up. "Let's head out, ladies!" He grinned at Kate and offered her his elbow. Kate stood and slipped her arm into his while Erika did the same with Zeck and Sarah followed suit with Torrence. They walked to the door, ignoring jealous stares from all around. The black van sat outside the club waiting to meet them.

"Greetings," said the huge blond man behind the wheel as they opened the vehicle's back door and got inside.

"Whoa," Chas breathed. "It's Snake Plissken. I thought he was dead."

"Kurt," Kate's adopted father corrected. "Kurt Russell. This is..." He trailed off.

"Tim Robbins," the unassuming brown-haired man in the van's front seat completed. "You may remember me from such films as —"

"'Shawshank Redemption'!" interrupted Zeck. "I guess you girls really are famous. Love your work, man." He laughed and leaned across Kurt to shake hands with Tim.

"Thanks," Tim said, smiling as they settled into the van's seats and buckled themselves down. Erika got in last and closed the door. Kurt put the van in gear and pulled out. "Now you sailors know the rules, right?" Tim asked. "You're drug and disease free, this is a one night deal and you'll tell no one about it."

"Right," said Torrence. "We already covered that in the club." He looked at Kate and Erika. "I didn't know movie stars picked up guys like this."

"It happens now and then," Erika answered with a shrug. "I got picked up by Katherine Heigl in a lesbian bar myself a while back."

"Whoa," Chas said with a surprised tone. "The 'Under Siege 2' girl? She's a lesbian?"

"Bi, actually. I can give you her number if you want it." Erika winked. "Majandra Delfino, Emilie de Ravin and Alicia Witt's numbers too." Katherine had introduced Erika to Majandra and Emilie, whom Katherine had acted alongside and befriended on the TV series "Roswell". All three young actresses were free-spirited and bisexual. Unlike them, Alicia was not Erika's lover but Erika nevertheless knew she was always thrilled to meet new men.

"Maybe when we get back from Karachi," Chas said. He and the other two sailors grinned wide. "Do lots of celebrities just pick up people in bars?"

"It doesn't happen as often as you think," replied Kurt. "You boys are lucky. Don't forget that or abuse it. Do I have to tell you what will happen if you do?"

"No, sir," Torrence said, saluting. He then made an odd gesture. "Don't worry. We're all into freedom of the body and mind here."

Erika smiled, recognizing a Friendship credo in his words. She and the other celebrities in the van returned the sailor's gesture. We scored very well tonight, Erika thought. Now I know these guys are okay. The Friendship doesn't let anyone in without a full background investigation. She frowned at a look Zeck was giving her. "What's the matter?"

The navigator paused. He motioned Erika to scoot a bit away from the others and followed her as she did so. "That cross you're wearing," he said in a low tone. "I've never seen it before. What church do you attend?"

"I'm a Scientologist," Erika replied. She frowned as he went pale. "Is there a problem?"

Zeck did not answer for a long instant. "May I speak freely?"

"Go ahead." This guy is cute, Erika prayed to herself, and he seemed nice up until now. Please don't let him be a jerk!

"I have this hobby," Zeck said. "When I'm not manning the ship's radar or radio, I like to mess around on the computers. I'm a hacker, part of a loose internet coalition called 'Anonymous'. We like to work for freedom of speech and fight oppression."

Erika scowled. "I think I've heard of you guys. Aren't you pranksters that take over chat rooms and argue with everyone?"

"Yeah. We goof around when we get bored. Some call us criminals, and I have to admit a few of us are. Most of us are just well meaning do-gooders, though. I helped some cops bust a pedophile on Craigslist last month." The navigator smiled briefly and then grimaced again. "We're not that big yet, however we are growing. I hate to tell you this, but your church is one of the Internet groups we're planning to target one of these days. A lot of us don't like what they've done to break up families and force certain websites offline."

"I'm not part of that."

"I didn't say you were. You are part of the main Scientology church, though, right? My people don't like your people. You've done a lot of bad things over the years. Some of the hackers I know think you're a cult that only exists to charge people to impair their own bodies and minds."

"Do you agree with them?" Erika was growing more unsettled with his every word. She noticed that everyone else in the van was listening.

"Sometimes," Zeck replied. "Most of the time, I think you've grown into a religion, like it or not, and that you are all people and therefore deserve respect. I'm willing to admit I'm often entertained by some of you too, despite the bad views I know your church holds. I'm in the minority on all that, though, and sometimes I have to go along to get along."

Erika stared at him as he exhaled before continuing. Damn it, she thought. This guy is one of Scientology's vehement critics. I've seen them protesting our services and online but I've never been this close to one before. Shit!

"We're not really lined up against you yet," Zeck went on, "but in the future it may escalate. I've seen the attitudes my fellow Anons and others display towards your people and I know the reasons behind them. Your side has shown a lot of venom too. I personally consider your church as dangerous a foe as any I've fought in the Middle East."

I don't want to throw this guy and his friends out of the van, Erika thought. I really liked them before now. She looked at Kate and Sarah, who were clenching their fists but silently telling Erika the decision was hers to make. The three of them had picked up guys together enough times to enjoy a sort of telepathy. Kurt and Tim were looking away, their eyes on the road. If the girls told them to stop, they would. Erika turned back to Zeck and racked her brain for an idea.

"What about what you said in the bar?" she asked when one came to her. "About wanting to make peace with your enemies?"

Zeck gave her a strange expression. "There's no way I can ever forget all the things your people have done. I also don't think your people could ever want peace with their opponents."

"But what if one of us did?" Erika contradicted. She recognized the opportunity to address a lot of angst she'd been feeling lately. "I'm not a hater or a fanatic like a lot of Scientologists are. Our code of honor means something to me and I follow it. I don't subscribe to the abusive practices of my religion and I have vowed not to continue them. I even donate money to help our victims without giving my name or telling anyone besides my friends. I know others who are the same way."

She mentally pushed her irritation into her stomach. "A few months ago Tom Cruise told me I wasn't doing enough to promote our church to the public. I told him that I find it better to just live my beliefs and respect those of others without proselytizing. You can call Alicia to confirm that if you need to. She was there when it happened. I do my best to only live the good in my beliefs and avoid the bad. I just endorse my church if prompted, I don't evangelize. You didn't even know what religion I was before now, right?"

Zeck nodded, doubt in his eyes.

"Two houses," Chas quoted, mocking them, "both alike in dignity. In fair Los Angeles where we lay our scene..."

"Shut up, Chas!" Torrence yelled, glaring at Zeck. "You better not ruin this for us, bro! Secure your bigotry up your shit chute. This girl seems okay to me." He smiled at Erika, who beamed thanks back at him.

"I am not a bigot!" Zeck spat. He turned back to Erika and frowned. "I apologize if what I say offends you. You would know why I say it if you would look at the websites I've seen about your church."

"I have seen them," Erika hissed. "I lurk a lot on their message boards. Those sites are a good way to find out why some people I meet treat me as they do. I'm sorry that my religion bothers you, Zeck." She took off her pendant and dangled it at him. "I have to say something, though. If this is all you see, you don't see me. I'm not what you think I am." She rolled up her pendant's chain and stuck the cross in the left pocket of her blouse. "I'm a good person."

Zeck was silent for a moment. He frowned as everyone but Kurt and Tim looked at him. "Are you sincere? You're not trying to mess with me or convert me?"

"Convert you?" Erika gaped. "Why would I want to do that? A person's religion is their business. Why would I want to deny them freedom of choice? Neither Kate nor Sarah nor Kurt nor Tim is Scientologist. Neither are any of the girls whose numbers I said I'd give you. I have no problem hanging out with them. They're more fun than a lot of my church's followers, as you probably know." She put her hand on Zeck's wrist and looked directly at him. "All we want is to give you and your friends the night to remember Kate was talking about earlier. If you'd rather be bitter, that's your choice. Do you not trust me? Then how about this?"

She unfastened her seat belt and lunged at Zeck, grabbing his face before he could stop her. The navigator gasped as Erika kissed him hard on the lips, ruffling his hair in the same motion. I am speaking the truth, Erika tried to tell him with her every move. Please stop thinking I'm some evil demon succubus!

Zeck opened his jaws at the tap of her tongue, his hands gripping her shoulders. Erika licked the inside of his mouth once and then withdrew. "Well?" she asked, smiling. Their contact had been electric. "What do you think now?"

"I think I may need to re-evaluate you," Zeck said after another pause, scratching his head. He sighed and looked away. "I'm really sorry."

"You should be," Erika fumed. She leaned away from the navigator and crossed her arms while keeping her eyes on his. "We're not all drones. I'm certainly not. I'm a little disgusted with you now but I'm willing to put it aside if you just give me a chance to prove I am what I say I am."

"All right," Zeck said. He looked at his fellow sailors, who were both glowering. "I will give you that chance. I honestly liked you before I knew what religion you were. Maybe you're right. I could be in the wrong here."

"You're not completely in the wrong," Sarah said. "Erika knows what her church has done. Kate and I can both vouch that she's not involved with any of that. If she was, we never would allow her to be part of our lives."

"Let alone our lover," Kate added.

"You mentioned my prison film a few minutes ago," said Tim, who had turned towards them. "Let me give you some metaphors from it. Erika's only guilty by association. She's also a bit institutionalized. We're trying to cure her of that. You've probably had fantasies about such things, right sailor?"

"Uh, yeah," Zeck confessed. "Mostly about Catherine Bell, though. I didn't know she was..." He pointed at Erika and then dropped his arm. "Never mind. If you really want to make peace, I can accept that. Unlike many Anons, I have a forgiving nature."

"Good," Erika replied. She offered him her hand and smiled when he shook it. "Don't preach any more to me, okay? I don't need or want to hear it."

"I won't," the navigator promised. "Can you please kiss me again?"

Erika laughed, then leaned towards him and did as requested. Zeck fully returned her emotion this time, touching her tongue with his own. Chas gave them a round of applause and then turned and kissed Kate. Torrence did the same with Sarah.

"Drive faster, Snake," Tim said to Kurt, grinning. "I think these kids need rooms." The other actor nodded and increased the van's speed.

***

They drove through L.A.'s downtown and freeways into the suburbs of Encino. Traffic was heavy as always, so the trip took just over three hours. Eventually they entered the grounds of a large cream-colored mansion ringed by a white stone and black iron wall. Two German Shepherds and a Chihuahua barked at their vehicle from the lawn. The dogs ran around the van as it pulled into the driveway. Kurt parked, then got out and gave the animals each a pat and a whisper that settled them down.

The sailors and celebrities had talked more during their journey and gotten to know each other better. They had exchanged stories about life at sea and life in the spotlight. Erika had given Chas, Zeck and Torrence her other girlfriends' phone numbers while Kate had provided contact information for Liv Tyler, Anna Paquin and Fairuza Balk. Erika and Zeck also talked more about Erika's religion. She nodded and took in what he said about the bad side while he gave similar reactions as she described the good. When Erika mentioned the Friendship's plans for reforming Scientology, Zeck smiled at this news and asked if Anonymous could help.

"Maybe," Erika replied. "You'll have to be careful, though. Not every one of us appreciates people like you. If you want to contact the viceroy in charge, his name is..."

Zeck looked surprised at the name. Then he smiled. "I should have known. I've talked to that guy online. He always has seemed a bit over-tolerant. In fact, up until now I thought for sure he was one of your people."

"He is," said Erika. "Mutual friends are everywhere, you know."

"Right, I should remember that."

"Let's drop this subject, okay?" Torrence asked. "I'm sick of it."

"I just want to say one last thing," Zeck replied. "Erika, I don't believe I will ever understand your people. However, I now like at least one of them. Thank you."

"Don't mention it," Erika said, thinking of the message boards they both visited. "Seriously, don't." She didn't think she would mention him to too many people either. It would be too easy for others to take her acquaintance with Zeck the wrong way.

"I too have something to say," Chas broke in. "It is better to burn out than fade away."

Laughter was shared all around as they exited the van and headed towards the mansion. Kurt and Tim's common-law wives were waiting for them on the porch.

Goldie Hawn and Susan Sarandon were a pair of middle-aged blonde and brunette women clad in white dresses. They smiled as they looked over the sailors. "Hey boys," Susan said. "You fresh from the war?"

"We're on leave from it," replied Torrence. "We're headed back day after tomorrow."

Susan frowned. "I see. Kick some ass for me, okay? I want our troops to all come home soon."

"We will," said Zeck. "By the way, I've always enjoyed watching you both in films. My favorite movie of yours is 'Dead Man Walking'." He looked at Goldie. "I like you best in 'Overboard'."

"Yeah," Chas added with a grin. "You two are awesome MILFs."

"Thanks," Goldie said. "You seamen are welcome to come upstairs later if my daughter and her friends don't take all your energy." Susan beamed in concurrence.

Kurt and Tim stepped to their women's sides. Their expressions told the sailors that Goldie and Susan would be quite fatigued if and when the younger men came to visit them. Zeck and his friends nodded and did not approach.

"You kids are welcome to use the pool area out back," said Susan. "Refreshments are in the kitchen if you need them. The guest cottage has enough rooms for everyone to stay over. Girls, Eva wanted me to tell you all not to scream too much. She has an essay due tomorrow and is upstairs working hard on it."

Erika rolled her eyes. "Okay, Mom." Eva Amurri was Susan's real-life daughter and had acted onscreen with Susan and Erika in "The Banger Sisters". She was a high school senior and a bit more conservative than her mother was, so she wasn't that into swinging or dating yet. Everyone respected her wishes, as Eva had a bad temper and her rages were truly something to dread.

The four older celebrities stepped away from the front door so that the young people could enter. They then said farewell and walked away. Kate led the others through the house to the kitchen, where they observed the fruit, drinks and sandwiches laid out. They did not touch them for the moment, other things on their minds.

Sarah unlocked the mansion's back door and led them into the rear patio area. A large swimming pool flanked by two palm trees and several shrubs dominated the gray-walled courtyard. It had a Jacuzzi at one end and a diving board at the other. Chairs and a picnic table were set up on the wooden deck around the pool. Towels, floats and other swimming-related devices lay scattered about on the ground. Sarah turned to the sailors and gave them a sly expression. "You Navy boys are okay with doing things in the water, right?"

"That depends," said Torrence. "Did you bring condoms?"

"Right here," Erika said, taking a box out of her purse and holding it up. "You get two each. Susan has more inside for later." She grinned as Chas took the box from her and passed it around.

The sailors got into a huddle and whispered at each other. Erika frowned as she looked on while the more experienced Kate and Sarah beamed in anticipation. "Get undressed," Kate advised Erika when she saw the guys unbuttoning their uniform shirts and pants.

Erika shrugged and took her clothes off while observing everyone else do likewise. No one seemed embarrassed or over-excited. Erika had fucked Kate, Sarah and other people in outdoor and indoor swimming pools before. She was not nervous about doing it again. She was anxious to add the sailors to her conquests but she also knew that things would be best if they took their time. Thus, she suppressed her emotions and kept herself calm until everyone had removed their garments and piled them on the deck's chairs. Soon they were all naked and standing before each other. Erika tweaked her thick red nipples and then ran two fingers through her fertile and itching blonde bush.

Zeck had the longest cock of the three sailors, she noted. Chas's was smallest and widest and Torrence's was somewhere in between. None of them had anything larger than Erika had taken before, or so it appeared at the moment. All the men had donned condoms in preparation for what lay ahead. They put their spares on the side of the pool and stood at ready attention.

Kate's cunt was shaven while her breasts were small with peach colored aureoles. Her body was thin and pale in the moonlight. Sarah had pert tits with dark puffy nipples and a vermillion airstrip over her pussy. Plenty of curves showed around her stomach and waist. Each girl put her hands on her hips and gave the other two content smiles before turning to the men standing beside them.

"Let's fuck!" Sarah said. She crooked a finger and beckoned Torrence close.

Erika stepped towards Zeck, feeling his eyes on her. Chas shook his head and blocked her path. "I think my bro's still nervous about you. Can I have you first?"

"Okay," Erika said with a shrug. She let the large sailor take her in his arms and kissed him when he leaned down towards her. In her peripheral vision, she could see Kate exchanging similar gestures with Zeck.

Sarah was doing the same with Torrence, hugging him tight and running her tongue over his dark skin. Her red hair shook and her eyes flashed. Erika could hear her moaning as the black sailor stroked her breasts, leaning down between kisses to lick her neck and nipples. Sarah returned Torrence's fondles, panting like an engine as he pressed himself against her front.

Chas was moving his lips across Erika's face and throat while his hands caressed the curves of her back. Erika could feel a heat rising inside her body. She threw back her head and let out a cheer. The neighbors wouldn't care, she believed. Susan's property had a reputation for producing strange noises in the evening. No one would be disturbed to hear more such sounds. The older couples in the house knew what the young people were doing. Brown University had accepted Eva last semester. She did not need to study that much, Erika thought.