Passion's Drive Ch. 02: Stranger

Story Info
Hal gives in to his desires for anonymous, public sex.
2k words
4.46
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terryb1
terryb1
2 Followers

Chapter 2

Hal left his friend's place, it was on the side of town close to where he had planned to cruise. He walked over to his parked sedan. It was nice to see his friends, they all wished they could get together more often, but schedules were difficult to work around these days. It had been a few months he had last seen them, and at this point in their lives, they had gotten over the copious drinking, junk food and bad movie nights. They would have a couple drinks for a slight buzz, and reminisce about the days when they were still in high school. It was an old man's activity, he thought. There was a feeling of pain in his heart, a regret that he may be prioritizing his sudden preoccupation over those that he had grown up with.

Hal shook those feelings aside. He needed to relive that night in high school; the night in the backseat of Mike's car. He had been watching porn when he had a moment of privacy; creampie compilations, public handjobs, blowjobs. He loved imagining the pleasure the guy was feeling, a momentary swelling, and then strings of cum shooting onto the ground the ecstasy those men must have been feeling, blowing their wads into a needy hole, or squirting their load into the air and hitting their mark. To Hal, it didn't matter if the guy receiving pleasure was getting it from a man or woman. 'A hole's a hole,' Hal thought. Hal would rub his dick, teasing it just under the head so it would engorge itself slightly, just a half-chub. Just enough to show its form but not excited enough to need draining at the moment. He had teased himself like this throughout the week, the anticipation of the main event building up.

Hal climbed into his car and looked around the interior. He had prepared his vehicle beforehand; tissue papers in between the front seats so that he could clean up quickly before moving on. He hadn't realized how bad he was for leaving his food containers in his car until he began cleaning it out. The backseats were bare, save for a pair of basketball shorts and an old t-shirt on the floor behind the driver's seat. The car was an old, European make. The paint was a deep, dark green. The white leather seats were nice, easy to wipe off. On a hot day though, you'd find yourself sticky and moist from driving. Hal liked to boast about the seat warmers, which only worked some of the time. It would have been seen as an almost luxurious car to drive if it was over a decade earlier in time and in the hands of a more capable owner. The windows were tinted for privacy by the previous owner, perfect for the things Hal had planned for. Hal stuck the keys into the ignition and twisted, the car started with a rough hum. He rolled out of his parking spot and headed out.

The radio was tuned to an easy-listening station. Old classic rock and pop music played quietly over the speaker system. He wanted something to listen to as he drove, but wanted to think as well. Hal felt the cool breeze as he drove, and as he was passing by, he could smell the marsh that surrounded the road. It was a perfect night to pursue his desire. It was a warm night in July. Around this time of year, the humidity tends to stick around well into the night time, and tonight was no exception. The nice thing Hal had noticed was that he hadn't been shivering quite like he had that night with Mike.

Hal's destination was coming up, it was an island nature park that sat in the middle of the river, accessible by a bridge. The place always had a reputation for its nighttime misbehaviours. For over half a century, couples and strangers alike would hook up in this place. Hal made it to the centre point of the bridge and turned into the parking lot. The lamps that illuminated the edges of the road were designed with the same gothic sensibilities that much of the old city was designed in. The back portion of the park seemed like the better place to stop.

There were lamps throughout, but in this area, it was significantly darker, furthest away from the bridge ramps. He backed into a spot and waited; he left his car running. Hal recalled a comment someone made several years back, he could not remember who, while driving over the bridge, they mentioned, "Bunch of fags overrun this place at night. Those lights down there, that's a closet fag.". He felt uncomfortable signalling his presence like this, his headlights were pointing towards the bridge. Hal's heart could have jumped out of his chest, he felt each pronounced pump reaching up to his throat. He placed his hand on his chest to settle down. 'Just breathe' Hal silently advised himself. He thought he must have looked desperate keeping his lights on. Hal pulled out his phone; the display showed 11:26PM, and then he saw a car slow down along the bridge.

Hal tensed up again, the car turned in view, its headlights met Hal's. He noticed that the car was beginning to slow down. The driver put the car's nose into the spot next to Hal. The window rolled down and the driver lit up a cigarette and began sizing him up.

"How're you doing tonight?" The stranger asked, making eye contact, arm hung out of the window, smoke in hand. He was middle-aged, with glasses.

Hal responded "doing good, thanks and you?".

"Could use some cock." he replied.

Hal was stunned how forward this stranger was in his advance. He had just parked here a few minutes ago and he was getting a proposition right away. "I can help you with that," Hal responded.

The stranger beckoned Hal to come to his car. He exited his car and entered the stranger's. As he sat inside, he fell back, and noticed the seat was rolled back near the end of the rail. The stranger pulled out a small bottle, uncapped the lid and loudly snorted from it. He moaned and tilted his head back.

He turned to Hal, "Here, have some of this". Hal looked at the bottle confused. "It's poppers, you'll feel really good. Relax you a bit". Hal took the bottle, there was a picture of a tiger on the label. He took a small sniff of the musty substance. He felt a headrush and became very relaxed. The stranger pulled up Hal's shirt and started playing with his nipples. He felt the other man's fingertips on his sensitive nipples to be very rough and uncomfortable, but let him do it anyway.

The stranger told him to recline the seat back and make himself more comfortable. Hal reclined back, and the stranger began sucking Hal's nipples, which freed his hands to pull down Hal's pants. Hal sat there, shirt pulled up past his chest and pants down to his knees. The stranger began teasing Hal's penis, his thumb pressed on his tip and motioned in swirls. He lifted his thumb up and a clear string of precum stuck to it. The stranger leaned over and started to glide his lips up and down Hal's shaft. Up and down, up and down, and then opened his mouth to vacuum up his erection.

Hal felt pressure on the top and bottom of his penis, the stranger was gripping his shaft between his tongue and palette. He felt the ridges of the stranger's palette on his glans, squeezing hard. On the underside, he felt the stranger's bumpy tongue swirling on his rod. It was just like that night with Mike a few years back. Hal was half-watching this anonymous man work his magic, his eyes were rolling in his head, he was nodding in pleasure. The stranger reached over and grabbed Hal's asscheek and began bobbing his head, gliding his mouth up and down. The stranger popped his mouth off of Hal's cock and glid his slobbery tongue down to his scrotum and sucked up his balls.

The man applied gentle pressure again from his mouth on Hal's ballsack, and gripped his dick with one hand. He began stroking Hal's meat. The man's hand was cool, refreshing. He jacked Hal quickly while still holding his jewels in his warm mouth. He stuck out his tongue and began to lick Hal's taint. 'Unbelievable', Hal thought. This was insane, he was going to blow any second. The man's tongue kept tickling under his testicles. "I'm gonna nut soon," Hal warned the man. The man didn't even seem to address what was being said, the rhythm only sped up. Hal tilted his head back, he felt the pleasure building fast. Hal couldn't control his breath again, everything became involuntary. His legs tensed up, from his quads, to his toes.

Suddenly, a projectile of his semen sprayed out, then a rope arced onto his stomach, then another one, this time on the man's cheek. Then the final remnants oozed out over the stranger's hand, still cranking Hal. One final lick of Hal's taint made him jump. The man's motion slowed down, then he released Hal's balls from his mouth. Hal lay there in the man's car, his groin was wet and sticky. He sat back with his eyes closed for another moment. Hal could finally catch his breath. He noticed the man had pulled out a pack of wet wipes. He was appreciative and grabbed a couple. He wiped up his privates and thanked the man for the ride.

"The pleasure's all mine, buddy" The stranger said. "I need to get going though, we'll do this again sometime I'm sure". He winked at Hal, reached over and tweaked his nipple one last time.

Hal exited the stranger's car, and went back to his. He started the ignition and he sat there, a bit buzzed from shooting his backed-up load like that. The stranger lit another smoke and backed out of his spot and headed out. Hal watched the car disappear and thought about how forward the man's advances, despite the two of them not even knowing each other's names. He knew exactly what he wanted and seized the opportunity to pleasure Hal, a man many years his junior, and led him down a path that Hal knew was irreversible. He knew he would need more. This would satiate him for now, but he would think about coming back soon enough.

Hal drove out of the park, got back onto the road and headed home. The ride felt much shorter on the way back. His nerves had completely subsided and he had felt a profound contentment. Making it through the door to his apartment, he noticed his roommate Liam passed out on the couch, the DVD menu for the Sopranos looped again and again.

Hal stepped over his roommate's bong and shut off the DVD player and the TV. Liam was a friend of Hal's from university. Liam was a Psychology major in his third year, and Hal was in Criminology, same year as Liam. They'd get stoned together and talk bullshit about theories while playing shooters together. Liam was from a privileged upbringing, his parents sent him an allowance of a couple grand a month, and Liam was kind enough to pay the lion's share of the bills. His parents owned the apartment the two were staying at. Hal was not so lucky to have such wealthy parents, but he liked a clean space so he helped out where he could by picking up after the two of them.

Hal went to his room to retire for the night. He thought about that stranger again with the commanding demeanor, hypnotizing gaze and dreamlike tongue. He decided he would be going back out there again soon, but first, he would have to endure a road trip with Liam out into the country to see his rich parents as a gesture of good will. It was Liam's birthday and he didn't have many friends, Hal agreed to go with him for the small party. The drive would be a few hours there, and a few hours back, and they'd have to spend the night at the parents' residence before heading back home.

terryb1
terryb1
2 Followers