Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hung up after he listened to Phil probably verifying the details.

"It is going to be fun with the kids here, isn't it Sandra?" he asked me.

"Yes, it will be very exciting for them too" I said and dreamed of Phil cumming inside me...I was so excited that they gave two rooms for Phil and April. If John was snoring, I could go next to my son's room and get my brains fucked...I couldn't wait and was so horny.

As I was thinking, John approached me and took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. I had to fuck him not only because I was horny, but I had to make sure if I got pregnant from my son I would have to get the timing right not to cause suspicions to my husband, even though he wore a condom...

He stripped my dress and bra off and pushed me gently on the bed. Then he dropped his robe and I could see his surprising hard erection that caused me to get more excited. He kissed me and slowly found his way to my breasts and sucked on my nipples like he knew I liked...

He continued down to my pussy and found my clit! He did a great job getting me off quickly. Then he put on a condom and entered me quickly! He fucked me very hard and to my amazement, he lasted very long giving me another orgasm...as my pussy contracted with my orgasm, he kissed me deeply while his cock pushed one final time in me and I could feel it throbbing while it was cumming...

"John...that was amazing. I love you my darling." I said rewarding him with a passionate kiss. There was no doubt, I still loved my husband...But he was no comparison to what Phil made me feel...

"I love you too Sandra...I am so happy we are here together!"

We talked about the kids trip and we soon fell asleep after John had a shower. Phil and April were going to arrive tomorrow past midnight, so there was plenty of time. I got up around 9 in the morning and jumped in the shower. I was so anxious to see Phil arrive tonight, even though I had a feeling that there was not going to be much time for us, with April coming too.

I came out with my robe and found a nice breakfast waiting for me...

"Sandra, good morning. I am taking a croissant and heading downstairs. Jacob is waiting for me. I will call you a bit later and give you any update about the kids" he said and kissed me.

All alone, I wished that Phil was here...as much as I was getting horny thinking about him inside me, I wanted to save it for that time, when he will be inside me. Many thoughts crossed my mind and I was trying to find the best way to slip out while John was asleep. I even though about putting a sleeping pill in his drink... I was letting my crazy imagination get into bad ideas.

Around 1 PM, Claire called from downstairs and came upstairs to meet me.

"Bonjour, Sandra" Claire said joyfully.

"Bonjour, Claire" I replied.

"I am so excited your son and niece are coming tonight. Too bad it will be too late and I will have to wait until tomorrow to meet them."

Claire was obviously, very excited and anxious to meet my son. The fact is that I was craving for my son's cock and thinking truly about getting pregnant. My mind was made up, and I wasn't going back up unless my son did too. But I was so sure about his feelings he had already revealed to me. I believed every single word he said. It is not like he didn't have a girlfriend or wasn't good looking to get more girls or even women. I was pretty sure that Claire would probably drool over him too. And the events to follow were actually going to make him shine even more.

We sat on the balcony and enjoyed a nice chat until early afternoon, when we decided to go and have some fun in the French Boutiques. She wanted to treat me on a complete evening dress, shoes and anything else that would show off my beautiful body that she wanted to paint...She was insisting on me to think about it, to become her model.

"I will talk about it with John and I will let you know. You are going to flip my mind and probably make me pose for you." I said sincerely.

"This Saturday at the Gallery and the Reception after, we will be the center of attention. I will make sure with the clothes we are going to get." Claire said with certainty.

Indeed, she looked very classy and hot with her new outfit and shoes. We both decided that we were going to were the same dress and shoes but in a different color. She actually was intrigued with the idea to pose as sisters at the event. After the shopping we stopped by the Gallery to see what was going on and spend some time with the visitors. It was full when we arrived and the attention of the visitors was redirected to Claire once she walked in. Of course, her guests were asking her many questions and she was answering and the center of attention was completely on her.

After the closing time of the day, we met John and Jacob at the same restaurant we were yesterday and had an exciting dinner. Claire was so happy and excited that the Art Show's approval from the visitors was overwhelming.

"John, would you mind if Sandra would pose nude for me to paint?" Claire asked.

"Nude? Hmm...I don't know, but if she wanted it, I wouldn't oppose to it. Your nudes are very sensual and erotic and not pornographic, Claire." John replied.

"Then we should set this up for your next trip, right Sandra?" she said looking at me and in her way made me agree without a second thought.

"I guess there wouldn't be any harm" I said.

Jacob's eyes widened when she began asking the question. Of course, is there a man that hasn't wondered about how a woman's body under her clothes would be? Around 11 PM we left to go back to the hotel where we said our goodbyes and scheduled about the following day.

I was anxious that in an hour or so, my son was going to be in Paris and I would have to find a way to be alone with him. John was somewhat exhausted and took a shower and gave him a glass of wine. Then he laid in bed and soon he was snoring. I took a shower and decided to stay awake until Phil and April arrived. I had my plan set forward so I was ready for a steamy night with my son. I was just wearing a dress, without any underwear, barefoot.

I had put sleeping pills in my husband's glass of wine while he was in the shower. We toasted on his blooming career and the benefits of it to our family. I know it may seem evil in some way, but I wasn't killing him. I was just making sure that he would be out for some hours while I was spending some time I was craving for, with my son.

Around 12:30 AM I went to the door and kept peeking through the door-eye and when I saw movement, I opened the door and saw my son and April coming towards the two rooms that were right across our room. I ran to them and hugged them!

"Hey you two, did you have a good flight?"

"Aunt Sandra, it was amazing and I think this is going to be a great experience. I have been excited since the invitation!" she said with the excitement of a teenager.

"OK, you guys need to rest because tomorrow will be a long and exciting day for all. You are going to meet Paul and Josephine and their parents. The Art Gallery Show and the Reception after will be the peak".

I walked in April's room with her and made sure everything was good. Her room wasn't like ours but it was a very big room as well with a large bath and also a Jacuzzi. I kissed her and left the room to go to my son's room. I knocked on the door and after a minute that seemed like an eternity, Phil opened the door.

"Phil..." I said and pushed him in the room closing and locking the door behind me. I then looked at him as he said:

"Mom, I missed you!"

I instantly, grabbed his head and locked my mouth on his and began to feverishly kiss him. Our tongues were going crazy and the passion of the past days without each other was causing us to moan load. In no time, I was taking my dress off while Phil was stripping down himself.

"No underwear!" Phil said with a smirk on his face.

"I want you inside me now...please!" I pleaded.

He pushed me gently on the bed, and his lips met mine once again. Then all of the sudden he stopped.

"Mom, what about dad?" he asked concerned.

"Don't worry about him, he is fast asleep, just love me Phil...just love me and fuck me"

No more words were needed. He kissed me maniacally and then he crawled downwards towards my breasts where he sucked my nipples as is if he was seeking nourishment. He worshiped them with reverence and made me more anxious than I was before.

"Oh, Phil! I need you inside me baby, please!" I pleaded to him while caressing his head.

"I want to taste and smell you first mom...I missed that aroma!" he replied and lowered his head to my labia. He just engulfed them in his mouth and used his tongue to open them. His tongue penetrated my lips and I squeezed his head with my thighs! I was trembling to his forbidden touch. Then his tongue began to go up and down on my pussy. He looked up at my eyes as he slowed down and took my clitoris in his mouth, sucking it lightly causing me to moan and shiver again. I was at the brink of the fastest orgasm ever. Of course, I've been thinking about this all day, and that would definitely speed up my orgasm beside his touch.

"Phil baby, I am so close already..."

Then he stopped the minute I was about to cum and he climbed up to my face were our lips met and I tasted my juices. His cock found its way between my opened labia and penetrated me half way where he stopped. Then he pulled lightly back and with one slow motion, he thrusted his cock all the way in with force while our pubic mounds met together. I was at the brink of exploding and as if he understood my emotions, he began to fuck me steadily and fast. As his pelvis slapped on mine, the anxiety began to disappear as my orgasm took over me. It overwhelmed me as I was convulsing and shuddering with my feet wrapped around his ass. I could feel my vaginal walls pulsing flowing with my lubing fluids.

"I'm cumming Phil...Oh darling! I love you so much!" I said and he just kept fucking me in the same pace.

"I am going to cum in you mom...I am going to fill your pussy with my cum! Do you want me to cum in you mom? Tell me, do you like the way I fuck you?" He said and increased his thrusting speed.

"Oh Phil, I want you to fuck me like this forever...please cum in me...I am going to cum again soon. Cum with me..." This was heaven that I felt. Complete bliss. I was close to a second orgasm and it felt stronger than the first. I was going to reach the peak and I began to give my son the signs increasing the volume of my voice at every thrust...

"Yes...Yes...Yes...YES...YES!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!

I felt his cum shooting in me more than ever before. His cock throbbed and pulsed on every shot.

"I am cumming in you, mom...all for you!" he said as he shivered on me for almost a minute.

"I feel it honey...I love you..." I trembled and kissed him at the same time. My pussy was so warm and I could feel his hot semen flooding my vaginal walls and entering my cervix.

"I haven't had an orgasm since you left mom...I was holding it all for you! Could you feel it? I can't believe I came so much."

"I love you Phil. I am sorry I had to leave you behind. I missed you so much! I think I may already be pregnant from the night before we left when you made love to me in the garage"

"Really? You think so? But you were on your period?"

"Maybe I was just ovulating...It happens sometimes to a woman"

"Even so, are you going to stop now or are you going to love me some more?" I asked as I felt his cock springing back to full size.

"You are not leaving this room until I am wasted completely" he said smiling with a sexy look.

"Yes...Oh that is so good, keep doing that!" I encouraged him as he began to fuck me once more with immense force. His balls kept slapping on my ass as our pelvises met. I pushed my pussy upwards to meet his cock's down stroke plunging in my pussy every time. Another orgasm was on the verge! I approached as I was moaning loudly in my son's mouth. Our bodies kept matching moves. My heels were forcing him as deep as possible when his body met mine. You could hear the fluids of our genitals splashing from our love making...our fucking! The ultimate sex and emotions were overtaking me and my son as well. There was no turning back...

"Mom...I am going to cum in you again...soon. I am almost there!" he said and struggled to hold his ejaculation back as long as he could.

"Oh baby I am almost there too...yes...yes...don't stop"

He was so excited and he looked at my eyes and I could see his attempt to wait for me to cum together...

It was enough for me...these emotions were strong and overwhelming to be controlled. My mind concentrated completely on my pussy that was exploding once again...

"Mom...I am cumming...I can't hold it any longer" he said and I could once again feel him cumming inside me and that triggered once more my orgasm...

"Me too baby, YES!!! I am cumming!!!" I orgasmed violently again under my son as I kept my feet around his ass, keeping him deep inside me...Then I lost my strength and fell on my back releasing my legs, spreading my thighs widely as he laid on me. My tits were squished under his chest and we were panting like we just ran a marathon. Once I caught my breath, I kissed his forehead.

"Phil, how do you make me feel like this? I just love making love with you!"

"I have never felt like this either before with anyone! It is not only sexual, but emotional mom. That is why we feel so strong...this is lust married with true love. I can't explain it anyway else."

"Phil, I have been troubled about what you told me before I left! You said that you had some other problems...what did you mean? You know that you can trust me with anything, right? We are going to have a baby together, don't forget that!" I said trying to convince him opening up to me completely.

"Well mom, you see...it's April"

"I knew that already but what exactly is she up to?" I interrupted him.

"Well, she told me she was in love with me and she has known that since she was 15...when she left to move with her parents, it killed her. She didn't say anything to me and she was afraid that I would reject her feelings knowing that we were cousins. She knew I loved her, but she didn't know if I loved her the same way. She tried to have some relationships, but they all went awfully bad at the end. Now being 18 and coming back to live with us, she thought it was a sign...she kept herself for me...she is still a virgin"

I was surprised and not surprised at the same time and didn't say a word and just left my son to tell me everything.

"She wants me to be her first! She is willing to live in the shadows with me! She just wants me to become her lover, even if I am with another woman...she doesn't care. I told her this is crazy and she probably is infatuated with me, and nothing more. But she said, three years apart, only made her see how much she loved me and needed me. And mom, when I look at her, I see you...and that makes it even harder. The night you came in and found her sleeping with me, she tried to kiss me while I had my eyes closed and I really thought it was you...she smells, breathes, tastes, kisses just like you do...if I hadn't opened my eyes, I would have probably gone further! I stopped her and she noted to me that I kissed her back like no one else has...I couldn't tell her that I thought it was you...I am sorry mom!"

"Phil...don't be sorry! I understand you. But does she really kiss like me? And all the other things?"

"Yes mom! I know it sounds crazy, but she does...at the end of the day, she looks so much like you!"

"Would you have sex with her, if I asked you to do so?" I asked him wanting to see his reaction!

"I don't know mom...I really only want you! I love April, but I am in love with you! I am in love with you Sandra Rain..." he said with sincerity and some anger in his voice.

"You know I have had sex with your father, twice since we came here to Paris?"

"I don't care about what you do with dad...as long as you are in love with me and I am your lover, I don't care about being with anyone else" he said letting me know he really meant it.

"Phil, you will have to have a family of your own one day, and you cannot have it with me...even if you are the father of my next child, nobody can know about it. You will have to have a life to eliminate any kind of suspicions. I want you to have a family of your own, and I promise you, when we have a chance, I will be there for you. I will be your lover, as long as you want me to be!" I assured him once again.

"So, you are telling me to fuck April and have a family with her while I secretly have you as my lover?" he asked.

"I don't know if you would want her to be your wife...you know, in our state, first cousin marriage is allowed by law. Of course the chances of defects on your offspring are increased. But what am I talking about defects when I am trying to have child with you and the chances are even greater."

"Really? I didn't know that was legal! I didn't know it either, but a friend of mine had a cousin who married her cousin. I don't know the full legality of it, but it is true!"

My son seemed surprised and intrigued with that idea.

"You know mom, April would also be a risk...I might forget, and call her mom while I am making love to her" he said laughing!

I laughed back with him and started to tickle him...we got up and began running all around the room until we were out of breath falling back on the bed. I kissed him immediately and lowered my head over his cock...I just opened my mouth and tasted our lovemaking. It didn't take me long to get him up...Then I straddled him and sunk his cock in my pussy.

"Oh mom..." he moaned.

"Baby, I love your cock...I just want you inside me all the time..."

I fucked my baby boy slowly while he fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples gently. Then he leaned forward and sucked on my nipples while I kept fucking him. My hands were combing his hair with the motherly love I have for him and at the same time pumped myself up and down on his cock as the lover that was completely in love with him. When he grabbed my ass cheeks and forced his cock deep in me, I could feel his tip rubbing on my cervix entrance. That moment I leaned and grabbed his face and kissed him telling him I was cumming again...

"Phil, I am cumming again..." as I my spasms caused my body to lose balance, his hands kept me firmly on him...

Then he turned me on my back without withdrawing his cock from my vaginal depths, and looked at me in the eyes and asked me..." Are you ready mom?"

"Yes, baby...fuck me like there is no tomorrow" I confirmed.

He began fucking me slow and steady, increasing his speed gradually. The bed was bouncing completely with his constant force and pace. Once again our bodies were slapping on each other. Soon, his cock was fucking me like a piston in an engine. There were only the sounds of moaning from both of us with the combination of our genitals splashing and slapping from the sounds of our love making juices that were gushing out of my pussy. Then it began happening just like it did before on my bed in my house...

"Oh Phil...I am going to cum...Oh...fuck this is GREAT..." I shouted as my orgasm came to me. And Phil continued fucking me in the same pace. While convulsing from my orgasm, his cock rubbed my upper vaginal wall. I could feel another orgasm coming...

"Oh FUCK...Phil, I am cumming again..." and he kept this while I came numerous times and then he pulled out until the tip was only inside and stopped. My mouth was opened in awe and ecstasy. Opened also in questioned why he stopped fucking me, looking at him and begging with my eyes to put his cock back inside me, when I began squirting again. Once I did, he began fucking me rapidly again...

1...34567...11