Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers

"Honey, I am fine...I want you too..." I did want him that moment regardless my previous thoughts.

He took my bra and underwear off and he took me to bed. After managing to put on a condom he climbed and mounted himself between my legs...he seemed hard. But he didn't try to force himself in me immediately. He kissed me and our foreplay lasted about 10-15 minutes...he did try to get me going and he did.

"I am ready John; I want you inside me" I pleaded to him.

He gently rubbed his cock on my labia spreading them open and playing with my clit for a few seconds. Then he inserted his condom covered cock inside me. I moaned...

"Oh John, fuck me honey... I need it" I said getting him harder as I felt his cock expand more.

"Sandra baby you turn me on so much..." he said and began to fuck me steadily. John struggled to keep himself from cumming, and I could see his attempt to do so looking at his face. I know he wasn't going to last long so I reached my hand over my clit and began to vigorously rub it to help the process...pretty soon he stiffened his body and began to cum, trembling over me...

"I love you Sandra..." he said as he finished and soon after that thanks to my manual stimulation I exploded too...

"I am cumming too" I said as I wrapped my legs around my husband's waist exploding with a quick orgasm. It wasn't like the orgasms I had with Phil, but it still was a strong orgasm.

We kissed each other tenderly as a couple should, even though I was thinking about my son and what he would be doing at this moment. What would he do if he knew what I just did with his father!

Soon John, was out of my pussy and he left to throw the condom away...I heard the shower go on and 5 minutes later he was wearing his boxers and a T-shirt and came to bed. I with my turn went to take a shower too.

When I came back, he was waiting for me and we talked about his new job and how it would open more opportunities and the income increase would help us have an even more comfortable life than we already had. I had no problem and I didn't really need anything more but this kind of money would surely bring more benefits in our lives and even my sister's.

He fell asleep before I did and he seemed tired and the wine got him snoring more than he usually did. I decided to go to the second bedroom and try to get some sleep. When I went to the other bedroom, I took my phone with me and wondered if I should try to text my son...I didn't though...it was a bit early and I thought that he wouldn't be alone. Then I was thinking of April and her comments...was she after her cousin secretly? Is the incestuous gene in her as it is in me and my son? Fuck!

And Jenny is going to be expecting me to tell her what is going on when I get back...

I fell asleep pretty soon after that and when I woke up, John was already gone but he left a note on the table, saying how much he was excited and happy to be here with me and the he loved me.

I smiled and got in the shower. When I came out, I sat on the balcony with my view of the Eiffel Tower, grabbing a croissant from the small breakfast that was brought to us upon my husband's order this morning. So beautiful to be in Paris vacationing. As time passed, I got up and got ready knowing that Claire would be arriving soon.

Claire called me from the lobby just before noon, and I headed down to meet her after my morning shower. I wore a black dress that was slightly above my knee with medium high black heels. With all this Paris excitement I had forgotten about Phil and Sarah. Not that I didn't think about them, but I was intrigued with the events of the last days and the upcoming Art Gallery with Claire was something that had caught my interest and attention.

As I arrived at the reception, I saw Claire dressed up in a similar black dress and heels too...

"Oh...I see we have similar tastes...Bonjour." Claire said with a smile on her face and a lovely French accent.

"Dear Lord, I am sorry Claire...perhaps I can go up and change to something else?" I replied.

"No, no, no...you are just fine. We can pass for sisters, no?" Claire remarked happily and laughed with excitement and placed her hand under my arm guided me towards her limo.

"I like that idea. It would be fun!" I said and joined the laughter.

When we arrived at the Art Gallery, I was impressed greatly. The paintings were amazingly realistic and many were with nude models. I noticed the signature at the bottom..." Claire"

"Are these your paintings, Claire? They are amazing and so astonishing!" I commented.

"Oui...I try my best. Thank you for the compliment!" she said with great modesty.

She talked with a few associates of hers and soon we were out back in the limo and went to a nice small restaurant to have brunch. We talked about her work and about her family. Her 2 children were already grown up enough to allow her more time in her studio. The last year she had more time to concentrate on her passion and she became very famous. She had numerous offers to paint portraits and even was asked for nude art as well.

After we finished drinking coffee and eating some croissants, we headed to her studio so that she can show me where she works. The place was inspirational and full of canvases with paintings not completed. She had a few nude female paintings that were in the works but already were sensual.

"Would you be interested in posing for me?" Claire said with a smile on her face.

"Me? Why me?" I wondered.

"You have an amazing body, and if I was a man, I would be flirting with you since I saw you, trying to get in your panties. I wonder how you look without your clothes on." Claire said.

I was surprised to her boldness, because we only knew each other for a day. But because I know how French people are very open and flirtatious and sometimes even sexually opened to how they feel, I didn't take it offensively.

"I don't know? I am kind of shy and I don't know how John would react to something like this...having his wife on display for Parisians to view." I replied.

"So, is John the jealous type?" Claire questioned.

"He never made any scene to me but I really never gave him any reason to be, so I wouldn't really know how he would react to something like this. Maybe you should ask him. But still I don't know if I would be comfortable naked in front of you." I said hesitating.

"I will be naked too, if that makes you comfortable. I just believe you would be my best model ever...You have an amazing body Sandra, and it would be a shame to hide it from the rest of the world. After all it would be a painting and half way across the world." Her accent was pleasing and her plea to me made me actually think about it.

"Let me think about it" I said sincerely.

"Anyway Sandra, we won't do it now but next time when John comes for work, you can make your stay a bit longer so I would have the time to paint you. Perhaps you can bring your children so they can meet mine. Paul and Josephine are very open and friendly and know English very well. I still cannot believe they were born the same day!"

I was now thinking of a trip with Phil to Paris. Even though I wasn't thinking about him too much because of the distractions of our visit in Paris, I was wondering what he was doing and if April had made any attempts to go further with my son. I really was getting jealous whenever I would think of them together.

"Sandra? Are you OK? You seem lost in your thoughts. I don't want you to feel pressured to do this. But I really believe this would be a masterpiece once I am done." Said Claire awaking me from my crazy thoughts. Thoughts that were getting me horny and jealous.

"I am sorry Claire...you just caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting a proposal like this" ...

"Believe me mon cheri, neither did I know that you would be such a beauty!" Claire said causing me to blush again.

So, that was left there, as we left to go back to the Art Gallery where the event would begin at 6PM. John and Jacob where going to meet us there. From what Claire said, John had signed the contract and was very excited to begin the business relationship with Jacob.

"It is a shame; your children could not come with you. I would love to meet them. I bet they are wonderful and beautiful like you are."

"Sarah is still too young, sixteen, but Phil is soon going to go to a University. He is going to try to get scholarship as a Martial Arts Athlete. Some students from the University he will be attending, have represented in the past the US Olympic team. Phil is an amazing Martial Artist and has gotten his Black Belt with hard work and discipline. His Sensei, told us he could directly compete with Dan 5-6 Black belt martial artists, but that would have to wait because he would have to follow the "ladder". He is going to go for the tryouts to enter the team and I am pretty confident that he will succeed. He also saved my life when I was held at gunpoint by a criminal known to the police..." I don't really know why I said that out loud but I was bragging about my son and mentioning that, reminded me how much in love I am with him.

"Oh my goodness Sandra...That sounds very scary! You must be very proud and I would love to meet him soon." Claire replied sounding amazed and showing how much she was shocked that I was attacked like I described.

When we arrived at their home, her two beautiful kids were out waiting for us dressed up. Paul was a handsome young man with a build similar to Phil but showed some extra pounds at his abdomen comparing to my son. Josephine on the other, was a brunette about my height with blue striking eyes. Her breasts were big like my sisters and for her age, they seemed very impressive. A beautiful girl that would probably have the attention of men whenever she was around. Very sexy indeed.

Paul kissed my hand and showed me how much he liked me. He seemed to be flirting with me the entire route to the Art Gallery. Josephine on the other hand had a very intense conversation with her mother and from the few words I understood, it was about her school.

"You are very beautiful Josephine, very beautiful..." I said.

"Oh, merci Mrs. Rain. Very kind of you! But you look very stunning yourself" she replied with her cute French accent.

"Thank you for the compliment sweetie but please call me Sandra!" I said blushing.

John and Jacob were waiting for us at the Gallery and looked very happy. John kissed me with a peck on my lips and Jacob followed his lead and kissed Claire too. Then he hugged his daughter and kissed her head. Paul was already flirting around with other female guests. It seemed as he was a guy that loves to fool around with women. But this is probably common for French men and especially for young men.

It was a successful event as more than was expected of the displayed paintings were sold and Claire seemed to be very happy about the way it turned out. This Gallery Show was going to last until Saturday night. She insisted that she was going to take us for dinner in one of her favorite restaurants. Her daughter didn't seem to be pleased about it but she followed politely.

The night, after we arrived at the Restaurant, went by very quickly and I managed to chat with Josephine and got her to smile and enjoy the evening more than she thought she would. She seemed to not be interested in relationships yet because she wanted to focus on her studies. And she also told me that her mother was actually telling her to take it more easy with school because she wasn't allowing any type of social life that didn't involve school. She sounded pretty bright for her age and I could hear determination in her voice to succeed in her life. She wanted to be an Architect and did not hide her excitement about it. I told her that Phil at some point wanted to be an Architect too, but not so much anymore because he has taken seriously the Martial Arts and loves it more.

"No time for boyfriends now...I had a couple in high school and they were enough for now. I will have plenty time after School" she said clearly.

Then Claire jumped in our conversation and looking at her husband she said:

"Jacob, we should invite Sandra's and John's children to come next time too."

"Definitely my love, I would love that too. I am planning to have John come back next month for two weeks so that we can get the staff here well acquainted with his ideas on the integration of his software and get trained while he makes the improvements and upgrades. I have already discussed this with him and they can stay in our guest house to be more comfortable".

"I hope the kids will like the idea...Phil is very persistent with his training and never misses a class. His instructors have determined that he is ready to face a real opponent to earn his second Dan on his Black Belt. He has also been studying on a different type of Martial Arts for the past months and besides that he will have to apply different rules for the Olympics than in regular events. Believe me, he is very good and he also saved Sandra recently from a very bad situation with a gun involved..." John said and Claire interrupted.

"I know, Sandra already told me about this story and I cannot wait to meet this young man. I know Sarah is a bit younger but I am sure she will have some fun in Paris as well. Perhaps Phil can come the next days by himself and meet my kids and maybe we can visit soon in the US...can you send the Jet to pick him up Jacob?" she said and asked her husband in a way he couldn't deny.

My eyes brightened from happiness and excitement that I would get to see him sooner than I thought while my imagination was making all kinds of scenarios to how we would make time to resume or "mating sessions". All of a sudden I was getting so horny and the blood flow down my pussy was making me wet. How I missed him and his cock blasting his seed in me while I would cum over and over...But also why so much interest from Claire was making me think about her intentions too.

"Sandra? What do you think?" John asked me.

Trying to hide my excitement I said "We can call him later and ask him. I wanted to ask Jenny how the sale and move was going. Phil is not depended by anyone but April may feel neglected if he decides to come...Oh, April is my niece that has the same age with Phil and could have been my daughter in a way..." I said laughing.

"She can come too, Jacob said" trying to please his wife's desires.

"That would be wonderful, wouldn't it Sandra? I would love to have them at the reception on Saturday with Paul and Josephine." she said making sure that she did everything she could to get my son across the Atlantic with my niece too. The second part with my niece was not really my desire as I wanted my son for myself because with April here, it would be harder. I was planning for crazy fucking with Phil while John was at the office with Jacob going through their details about work. It would be my chance to get Phil to impregnate me. An excuse of a broken condom with John would make it so easy to hide the time of conception...I wanted to get pregnant again, and I was trying to silence my conscience.

"Well, I would have to convince my sister to let her come and also if Phil could take some days off his Martial Arts School. I know April would probably love the idea!"

It all was left there and we arrived at the Hotel with John where we said our good nights to left for our room.

"John, are you going to call home or do you want me to?"

"Sure Sandra, I will call now, it is late afternoon there now."

John called and a few seconds later my sister answered.

"Hi Jenny, how is everything going there? Any news from Joe?"

After about 5 minutes of John listening to Jenny he responded...

"That is great news Jenny...So things are going as planned. Is Phil home? Can I talk with him?"

After a few moments Phil was at the other end of the line.

"Phil? I have a proposal for you. Would you like to come to Paris for a few days? You can bring April with you too. I know it is last minute notice but it looks like we will be spending a lot of time here for the next ten years at least...if not more. My new boss and his wife would like to meet you and suggested this. You will be coming with the company's private jet..."

"Let me talk with him..." I jumped in grabbing the phone.

"Phil..."

"Mom..." he said sadly showing how much he missed me. I had to be careful...

"Why don't you come? We can have a lot of fun and Jacob's and Claire's children have your age and..." I wanted to say fuck each other's brains out and have him cum in my pussy over and over...but John was right there...*

"I will have to ask my Sensei and...just a second. Aunt Jenny, can April come with me to Paris? Everything is paid, so you don't need to worry about expenses." He asked my sister and I could hear April's excitement while her mother said after a few seconds, that it was OK to go...even though she wouldn't be able to help with the moving that was going to be this weekend.

"Mom, it is OK for April but I will have to get back with you...I will call my Sensei now. Can you call me back in half and hour?"

"Sure honey...I will call you back" I said hiding my excitement and hanging up the phone.

After the longest thirty minutes, I picked up the phone and called home.

"Hello?" Phil said picking up the phone.

My husband was in the bathroom taking a shower so I found the opportunity to talk freely to my son.

"My love I missed you so much...I want you inside me now...I want you to cum inside me...I want your baby...I want to cum over your cock and love you over and over again...I want you to fuck me so bad..."

I could feel his surprise and he responded with his voice trembling slightly...

"Me too mom...My sensei gave me permission to come but I will have to train some hours every day. When I come back, I will have to be ready for the tournament. He expressed how he believed I was ready for it but he didn't want me to leave and come back with extra pounds and rusty. You know this sport requires discipline. April is already excited in her room figuring out what she is going to take with her...Aunt Jenny wants to talk to you. I love you, mom! I will talk with you later for the details"

"Hey big sister...you must be having fun there."

"Jenny... Paris is amazing and the Bentron's have been very nice and generous with us. It seems that John has made quite the impression with his work..."

"I will take Sarah with us when we move in this weekend to our new house. I cannot believe how fast we sold our house and got the new one...Joe will arrive early Saturday morning. I cannot wait."

"Next time I will take you with me...don't worry. I think we will be coming a lot to this beautiful city."

"That sounds exciting..." she said and we ended our call when John came out of the shower.

"John, the kids are good to go. So what do we tell them?"

"Let me text Jacob to see what he is going to arrange...after all it is his jet, not mine..." John replied and smiled.

After about 30 minutes Jacob texted details to John.

"Let me call Phil and tell him the details I just received".

He called home and Phil picked up the phone.

"Hey there again Phil. Write these details down. The Jet is leaving in the morning from here and will arrive very early in the morning due to the time difference. You will go to the small airport where you left us and go to the main lobby with your passports and bags. Tell them you are the guests of Jacob Bentron and they will ask you for your passports to confirm your names that they already have given to the pilots. The pilots are going to rest for some hours and will be waiting for you at noon. When you arrive here it will be after midnight. There will be a limo at the airport waiting for you outside the jet. You don't have to say anything as the pilots will handle the rest. Once you get to the hotel the reception will be waiting for you to give you keys for two rooms. Just give my name and your passports. The rest is already going to be taken care off. Got it?"

sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers