Passport Bros In Mexico

Story Info
Yamileth seduces Afro-Caribbean visitor Mathurin.
1.2k words
2.89
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Yamileth Hernandez can be considered a sweet senora by any standards. This five-foot-nine, busty and curvy, pleasantly plump Mexican Canadian gal is quite active in the Iglesia Dos Santos, the Spanish language church of Mississauga, Ontario. With her adult daughter Emilia Hernandez now living in Los Angeles, California, with her husband Pedro Gutierrez, Yamileth has the house to herself. What's a semi-retired, fifty-something Latin dame to do? Yamileth spends all her free time at church and at the public library, and fortunately, she found something to add some excitement to her dreary life...

The Iglesia Dos Santos is a multicultural church, with most of the attendees hailing from all over the Latin American and Caribbean worlds. There are Mexicans, Colombians, Haitians, Cubans, Trinidadians, Saint Lucians, Dominicans and others. The church is full of handsome men but most of them have wives and girlfriends. Yamileth has a thing for tall, dark and handsome men from the Caribbean and Africa. One of them has definitely caught her attention. Mathurin Jean-Baptiste is a newcomer to Canada by way of Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and he's studying business at Humber College. Yamileth likes international students and passport bros but there's a caveat. Can the gentleman in question satisfy Yamileth's wanton and downright decadent sexual appetites?

"Lamer mi peludo cono, lick my hairy pussy," Yamileth said as she spread her thick brown thighs invitingly. Gloriously naked, the brown-skinned, dark-haired Mexican MILF rubbed her large tits together and clucked her tongue. Yamileth's lover du jour, Mathurin Jean-Baptiste, nodded and smiled. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and athletic young Haitian man brought his face to Yamileth's crotch and inhaled her womanly scent. Without further ado, Mathurin began eating Yamileth's pussy. Mexican pussy is something else, folks...

"Nice," Mathurin thought to himself as he lathered Yamileth's pussy with his tongue. Ever since Mathurin first walked into the Iglesia Dos Santos on that fateful Sunday morning a month ago, he noticed Yamileth. The Latin MILF with the thick ass might act all holier than thou but Mathurin knows a freaky bitch when he sees one. As Yamileth moaned and groaned while Mathurin licked and fingered her aged but fine-tasting pussy, the young man thanked himself for hollering at her. Church women are freakier than porn stars, and it's the world's best kept secret...

"Callate y comeme el cono, shut up and eat my pussy," Yamileth said impatiently. Mathurin's slightly passive aggressive reply was to graze her clit with his teeth, and then he thrust two fingers into her pussy. Yamileth let out a deep groan, and Mathurin knew he had her. The Haitian stud added a third finger and then a fourth before twisting them inside Yamileth's pussy. For a woman who's birthed generations, Yamileth's pussy was surprisingly tight. Well, Mathurin decided to do something about that. Slowly but surely, Mathurin worked his entire fist into Yamileth's pussy. That's when the Mexican bitch began singing a different tune...

"Scream for me," Mathurin said, and he clenched his fist inside Yamileth's pussy, and felt her walls contract around him. Time for the Mexican broad to feel the Black Power Sign...in a decidedly erotic way. Yamileth screamed passionately as Mathurin pounded her vagina with his fist. As the Mexican MILF's lovely face contorted in pleasure mixed with pain, Mathurin smiled and nodded. Sometimes, a man's got to show these empowered modern ladies what he's made of. Yamileth squealed and squirmed as Mathurin did his thing. He didn't stop until she begged him to. Slowly, gently, Mathurin withdrew his fist from Yamileth's distorted pussy.

"Saque con el puno la arrogancia de esa vagina, I fisted the arrogance out of that pussy," Mathurin said triumphantly. Yamileth shot him a look and he held her gaze. Yamileth's scowl turned into a smile and she licked her lips while looking Mathurin up and down. Yamileth's quick hand slid between Mathurin's legs and she grabbed hold of his piece. The young Haitian man grinned as the horny Mexican MILF stroked his hard dick. Without another word, Yamileth got on her knees and took Mathurin's dick into her mouth. Mexican gals sometimes have a craving for Haitian chocolate and there's nothing wrong with that...

"Not bad," Yamileth said, and she gently pulled back Mathurin's foreskin and teased his dickhead with her tongue. Mathurin grinned, for this was a really sensitive spot. Yamileth caressed Mathurin's balls as she resumed sucking his dick. Decades ago, Yamileth discovered that black men's dicks are magically delicious and she's been addicted to them ever since. To hell with Mexican men if they get jealous, this Mexican gal is into chocolate dicks and just won't quit. Mathurin watched as Yamileth voraciously sucked his dick like cock sucking was going out of style. Hot damn, the Mexican MILF is thirsty and Mathurin has exactly what she needs...

"Slow down," Mathurin said, and Yamileth looked up at him, frowning. Mathurin sighed and kept silent. It's not a good idea for a man to argue with a woman while his dick is in her mouth. Yamileth continued to suck Mathurin's dick like there was no tomorrow. After getting Mathurin hard as a rock, Yamileth was ready for the main event. Rolling a condom on Mathurin's hard dick, Yamileth winked at him then got on all fours. Yamileth is horny as hell and needs fucking. If Mathurin can't hack it, there's going to be hell to pay...

"Toma mi culo, fuck my ass," Yamileth said, and she grabbed some lotion and handed it to Mathurin. Smiling, Mathurin nodded. Yamileth spread her thick brown ass cheeks wide open and clucked her tongue impatiently. Mathurin lubricated his dick and then pressed it against Yamileth's backdoor. Just like that, Mathurin pushed his dick into Yamileth's asshole. Yamileth sighed happily as Mathurin's big black dick popped into her asshole. The Latin MILF groaned and pressed her thick brown booty against Mathurin's groin, driving his dick deeper into her asshole. Nothing like the feel of a hard dick up the ass. It's the sort of thing a lady never forgets...

"Such a tight ass," Mathurin said, and he winced as Yamileth's tight asshole gripped his dick like a vise. Yamileth licked her lips and fingered her wet pussy as Mathurin's dick filled her asshole. Ass fucking has been one of Yamileth's favorite sexual activities for a very long time. Mathurin gripped Yamileth's wide hips and fucked her ass with deep, passionate strokes. Yamileth's moans and groans turned into outright squeals of pleasure. The Haitian stud and the Mexican MILF fucked like this for a while. Afterwards, Mathurin pulled his dick out of Yamileth's asshole, causing her to fart. Instead of being self-conscious, Yamileth laughed about it and so did Mathurin. They're real cool like that.

After this memorable session, Yamileth and Mathurin became inseparable. The people of the Iglesia Dos Santos, the heart of the Spanish-speaking community of Mississauga, Ontario, were stunned to see them together. A tall, handsome, twenty-something black man from the Island of Haiti, and a sexy, mature Mexican Canadian woman walking into church together, hand in hand. Tongues were wagging alright but Yamileth and Mathurin don't give a damn. They're freaky as hell and happy together. Who cares what the world thinks of them?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers