Past Lives Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom and Lisa continue to explore.
2.5k words
4.73
5.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lettuceC
lettuceC
17 Followers

We had wild passionate sex deep into the night till sheer exhaustion kept us from going again. She fell asleep in my arms. I wrapped myself around her. All night I played and squeezed her huge breast. I was dreaming or was I awake? I vaguely heard her speak. I thought I heard the door close. When I finally awoke, she was gone.

I couldn't help recounting all the events of the last 24 hours. I had hypnotized my dream girl, Lisa. The woman I'd fantasized about since I was old enough to notice girls. She had met a monk on her world travels that told her about her past lives and I'd used hypnosis to convince her that one of her past lives was as a slave girl to me.

Everything went perfect. She became my submissive slave. The first time we made love, the second time we did too. The third time, I fucked her hard. I spanked her ass red. I squeezed her tits and pinche her nipples. She loved it all. All the time, she begged and begged me to use her and protect her. Once she begged me to spank her harder so she wouldn't be put back in the fields. It was a fantasy come true from beginning to end.

End? Where was Lisa? Why did she go and not say anything? She was in town for two weeks without any other plans. I thought I'd have her naked at my house for all of it. Did she remember what happened while she was under? Did she remember me planting the whole thing in her mind? I moved to fast. I ruined it. I should have waited just a little longer. Now what do I do? How do I fix it? Do I call? When do I call?

My mind was going crazy. I had to have her back. I'd do anything. I reached for my phone to call her. So, what if I had no pride. Before I could do anything, the phone rang.

"Good morning Tom. I'm sorry I took off without saying anything to you. I don't know what came over me last night. It's not something I usually do." She was speaking so fast I couldn't interrupt her. "I really did have fun and want to thank you for helping me..."

"Lisa, I had a..."

"It's just that I'm a bit overwhelmed by this news. I feel like I'm living two lives. It's... It's pretty crazy. Mabye, I'm crazy."

"No, Lisa. You're fine. You just have had a powerful connection to a past life. We all have them. You're just lucky to know one of yours." I couldn't help thinking wow that sounded pretty good. I might be able to salvage this after all.

"Thanks Tom. You've always been such a good friend. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything and I'm really sorry, but I'm so overwhelmed right now that I need some time. I just feel like I need to sort this out. I'll give you a call later ok?"

"Ahh... Lisa... I understand maybe I can help you with everything you're going through. It maybe tough to relate and..." I tried to put in any key words from the hypnotic session, but I was in full panic mode.

"Thanks, Tom. I'll call you later. Bye."

"Bye." My two week sexfest was ruined. The worst part is it wasn't just the sex. I'd loved Lisa my entire life. True I lusted for her more and I let that get the best of me, but what man wouldn't. She was beautiful. She had a body that was true perfection. I guess I'd just go back to bed and dream of the best night of my life. I couldn't be too hard on myself. I did have a lot of great things to think about.

Little did I know that just a few blocks away Lisa was thinking about the same things. I'm normally in control. I've always been the leader. People do what I say. Sure, I may flirt a little, but they always do what I say. Both men and women, they've always tried to win me over. I've had everything in life just given to me. I haven't had to work or earn anything. I just had to show a little cleavage and got hired. I just had to smile in high school to have a b changed to an a. Maybe a tear or two to get out of a traffic ticket. I have had a safe, easy life.

It's been a good life and I've loved it. I've traveled the world. I've eaten the finest foods and worn the finest clothes. I've had everything prepared for me and anything I've asked for given to me. But, I was a slave before. Beaten and whipped to work in the hot fields. I whored myself to the Master's son just for a moment of peace. He was good to me, Tom was good to me. He saved me from his father's wrath. At least, I didn't have to fuck his father like many of the other girls. His father was so cruel, but since Tom took a liking to me. He thought Tom would treat me like he treated his whores. Not even a whore, worse than whores. At least a whore got paid. He made Tom do so many mean things to me, but Tom did it out of love and I loved him for it.

When Tom spanked me last night? When he squeezed my tits till they felt like they were going to pop? He took me harder than I've ever been taken. He claimed me. He used me. He did anything he wanted to me and I begged him for more. I begged him again and again to treat me like a... slave. No one has ever treated me the way Tom did last night. The spankings and name calling made me hornier than I've ever been. Is that what I want? Is that what I deserve? I feel like I'm going crazy. My parents always told me I was a strong independent woman, why do I feel like a slave. Like I need to be a slave. I've lived such a privileged life. Why do I feel I need to throw it all away?

After laying in bed all day, it was finally time to get up. I didn't sleep all day. I got up a little to have lunch and clean up a bit. What a night I had? If I could have only filmed it. It was hard not to second guess myself and start to feel sorry. As good as it was the night before, to think it was over and never happening again was unbearable. I had to come up with a plan. What could I do? What things did I say last night that might retrigger in Lisa a need to try again? I studied more on the inductions and different exercises to deepen a subject. If I got the chance again, I wouldn't blow it.

It wasn't until 3am that night I heard a ping from my phone. I was still up planning. I had everything almost ready for my call to Lisa the next day, but I didn't have to wait. It was from Lisa.

"Are you up?"

"Yes." I typed as fast as I could.

"Can't sleep. Can I come over?"

Hell, Yes!! "Sure. Everything ok?"

I rushed to the window not wanting to be too obvious. I saw her jogging toward my house. The pervert in me couldn't help watching her breast bouncing as she ran. Was she not wearing a bra? She didn't have to knock on the door. I opened it as she came toward it.

"Lisa, you look great. Everything ok?" I could tell she had been crying awhile. She had done her best to hide it, but it still showed a little. "Come on in. Can I get you anything?"

"Thanks Tom, I'm ok... I just need to ask you a favor."

"Sure. For you Lisa, anything."

"Thanks Tom. I knew I can count on you. This is crazy, but I think you're the only one that can help me. That will understand." She looked up at me for the first time since coming over.

"Of course, Lisa. We've always been friends."

"Thanks Tom. Now let me talk. I'm afraid if I don't, I won't be able to get it out... I... It's been a little crazy since last night. I'm normally not like that. I..." She put her head down again unable to look me in the eyes. She was starting to cry again and all I could do was take the moment to check out her amazing body. "I've been thinking a lot. I've been trying to relate to my past life. I feel it calling to me reaching out to me like it's trying to teach me, help me." She looked up and I could see the pleading in her eyes. She'd really been overwhelmed by everything. I was starting to feel a bit guilty.

"You're the only one that can help me. Can you hypnotize me again? Please Tom. Please. You don't know how much I need this, this connection."

"Of course. But first, I need to know a little bit more. I can see your struggling a bit. I can see this has really become important to you. Tell me more about what's going on inside your head and what your thinking about, what's troubling you. It will help when I put you under." I really didn't want her to suffer. I really did want to help her and I could see this was tough on her.

"Last night was great. When we... When we had sex, it was better than I've ever had it. It was so amazing so intense. I felt so connected to you on a level I've never felt before. I felt I really belonged to you. Every other time was just for fun or because I had too much to drink. I think I need to be yours. To be your slave." She started to cry a little, but I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut. Then she looked into my eyes and said, "I don't think I can be your friend anymore. I want to serve you. I want you to own me. I want you to take me like you did last night. I want you to spank me... whip me and remind me I am nothing but your property."

I gave her a big hug and kissed her. She kissed me back still half crying half laughing. "I have a few exercises I'll need you to do before I hypnotize you again. Is that ok?" She shook her head yes with a large smile. "First take off all your clothes. You are not allowed to wear anything in this house again unless I say otherwise." She quickly took off her clothes not looking at me. She didn't wear a bra. I slapped her huge tits twice one on each side. They looked so sexy as they swung. "Tell me what you are." I said in my most authoritative voice.

"I'm your slave." I grabbed a fist full of hair and guided her eyes directly into mine.

"And how does my slave want to be treated."

"Use me how you wish. I need to be reminded of what I was and am again."

I drug her by the hair to my kitchen. I grabbed the wooden spook from the drawer. My mother always threatened my and my brother a beating by a wooden spoon. Odd thought at that moment. I leaned her up against the fridge. I grabbed her wrists and brought them above her head. It made her tits stick out unbelievably far. I swung the spoon in the air and told her not to move.

"Is this what you want? Is this what you needed when you came over tonight?

She looked at the spoon in terror, but answered, "Yes, teach me."

"Don't move or make a sound unless it's to beg for more." I waited. She closed her eyes but didn't move or make a sound. I appreciated the beauty before me. Utter perfection was in my home. I swung two quick strokes on each soft white breast. Her only sound on the first strike a deep exhale of breath like she'd been holding it for a long time. After the second strike, I paused. I didn't want to hurt her after all. This was just a game, wasn't it? Then she opened her eyes and looked into mine. "Again. Beat my huge tits Master. Make them hurt when they bounce."

In her eyes, I no longer saw my high school friend. Lisa had become possessed. I swung twice more at each tit. Then dropped the spoon and squeezed them both in my hands. Pulling and pinching the nipples slightly as I finished. Her eyes were still on me. He nipples hard as rocks. I slapped her tits over and over then grabbed her by the hair again and pushed her over the table. I spanked her over and over till her ass was nice and red. Lisa's only sounds where harder or more.

I was so horny I couldn't even get out of my pants. I just let them fall and I grabbed her hips as tight as I could. She was soaking wet. She yelled as I entered her. I felt like a Sex God as she cried for more and more. She came over and over screaming, "I'm your slave. Use me." I came so hard I almost passed out. I collapsed on the table on top of her. She started squirming immediately, so I rolled off her.

Lisa got off the table and down on her knees and before I could say a word or even get up from laying on the table, she engulfed my cock. I've had a few good blowjobs in my day, even paid good money for a few I'm sorry to say, but I've never had a woman attack my cock with the enthusiasm she did. I tried to take it, but it was too much. My cock was so sensitive I couldn't take it anymore. I had to pull her off by her hair and the first couple tugs didn't work. I had to really tug before you stopped and looked up at me with the most beautiful loving eyes.

"Wow." It was all I could say. Lisa stayed on her knees at my feet smiling up at me. Whatever was going on in her head was hard not to like. We just stayed like that for what seemed like forever. Me looking down into those beautiful pleading eyes. Then I remembered I told her not to say anything. "You can say something if you like."

"Will you hypnotize me again?"

lettuceC
lettuceC
17 Followers