Past Lives Pt. 03

Story Info
Tom finds another of Lisa's past lives.
2.4k words
4.7
5.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lettuceC
lettuceC
17 Followers

I was still trying to catch my breath after the most amazing blowjob I'd ever received. There she was still on her knees begging to be hypnotized again. Lisa my high school crush, the love of my life, the woman I compared all the others to was on her knees in my home begging me to hypnotize her to learn how to relate to being a slave. True it was me who had hypnotized her in the first place and suggested that in a past life she was a slave and I was the owner that saved her from the torment and struggle my father would have given her. I had implanted the suggestions for the need to learn how to relate to what a slave's life was like. I had also implanted the suggestion that only I could help her. Still it was the middle of the night and I was spent. I told her I would first thing in the morning and I took her to bed with me where I slept better than I ever have.

I woke with Lisa grinding her pussy on my leg while her hands gently messaged my cock and balls. Morning wood had a whole new definition.

"That feels nice. I should wake up every morning to you playing with my cock." I smiled and she lit up. She looked just like she did back in high school. I just watched her play and suck my cock while she grinded my leg. She was soaking wet.

"Please, cum for me Master. I want to swallow all you give me and then maybe... maybe you can hypnotize me again." She looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes and then stuck my cock deep in her mouth all the while looking me in the eyes. She knew she had me close and with a little more work. I came intensely as she swallowed every drop. I had to give her credit. She waited patiently as I caught my breath and calmed down from her amazing work.

Once calm I looked into her eyes. They begged and pleaded to be hypnotized, but Lisa didn't say a word.

"You really want me to hypnotize you again? What would you do to get me to hypnotize you again?"

"Anything, Master. I'd suck your cock and let you spank me. Do you want to do that? Do you want to spank my tits or whip my ass?"

"I should whip your ass and then fuck it."

"Oh, No Master. Haven't I been good to you?" I was surprised a bit by her reaction. She was so submissive. I hadn't expected to see hesitation or resistance.

"You don't like being fucked in the ass?"

"I've never let anyone do that to me before and I hope I'd never upset you enough that you'd do it to me."

"But you'd let me do it?" She didn't want to answer, but I waited to let her know she didn't have a choice.

"Yes, I guess I'd let you. I don't have a choice, but you wouldn't really do it would you?"

"Of course not, I'd never do anything to you that you didn't want." I hated lying. It's funny, I really do hate lying, but with Lisa I had no choice. I had to lie. I know lying started it and I was trapped now to keep lying to keep it going. Had I ever told her the truth? I'd never told her how I felt. I'd never told her how much I loved her, and I'd never tell her what I really wanted to do to her.

I did love her, and I didn't want to do anything that she didn't like, but I also wanted to have my way with her in every dirty way I could imagine. I doubt she liked being spanked and whipped didn't she. Where did these limits come from? Lucky for me, Hypnosis could help me find out.

I gave Lisa a big loving hug and she melted into me. I would have felt guilty for what I'd done and certainly for what I was going to do, but feeling her huge tits smash up against me destroyed any doubt I might have had left.

"Let's get cleaned up and then I'll hypnotize you, OK?"

"Really? Thank you Master." We showered and she made us a light breakfast. Then she called her mom and let her know that some things had come up with our friend Sally and she'd need to stay to help. It wasn't long and we were back in my bedroom with Lisa still naked looking me intently in the eyes waiting to submit her mind and all she was and believed to my will. It was so much I still couldn't believe it. The only thing sexier than her looking at me pleading to be hypnotized was when her eyes closed and she let go truly giving to me everything she promised in those pleading eyes.

I took her down deep again and again. I couldn't make any mistakes. Once I was satisfied, I started to ask questions.

"Do you like being hypnotized."

"Yes! I love it!"

"Yes, you do. You love how it makes you feel. You need to feel this way. You know that I'm the only one that can make you feel this way. You need me." Each statement was followed by a little yes from Lisa's lips. It was going so well, I figured it was time to get to the point.

"What do you think of anal sex?"

"I've never done it. A friend of told me it really hurt. I wouldn't like it."

"Do you like being spanked and whipped?"

"Yes."

"Doesn't it hurt too?"

"Yes, but I was a slave girl once in my Past Life and my Master was forced to whip me every once in a while. It hurt, but I learned to love it. He loved to watch my tits bounce and my ass wiggle with each slap and I loved turning him on."

"What if your Master was turned on by anal sex, would you do it and enjoy it then?"

She paused for a moment and I almost stopped to ask another question, "I would let my Master do it, but he wouldn't because he loves me and everything he does to me is to protect me."

Damn. Where to go from there? I was about to wake her up and make love to her again. I loved her so much, but I'd had other girlfriends that didn't want to play around and experiment and I hated it. Here was my perfect woman with a perfect ass and I was just going to leave it alone. No, I was the one in control here.

"Lisa you have connected very well with you Past life as a slave. You have found your Master and you have submitted yourself completely to him. You would do anything he asked. You know and trust him completely. You know he loves you and will only love and protect you don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You love him completely and you love being his slave. Obedience and devotion to him is the most important thing you can do." I continued to strengthen her belief is her past life as a slave and how she needed to relate to that person now and made sure that everything was tied to her master, Me. Now it was time kick things up a notch.

"Lisa, you are still working on relating to you slave life and your Master will continue to help, but you've had many past lives. I think you're ready to know another. Would you like to know another past life so you can begin to relate to it?"

"Yes!" She smiled like a kid on Christmas.

"During the French revolution you were orphaned and poor. You had nothing and no one. Time got harder and harder. Just to survive you finally had to resort to prostitution. Just to survive you took money to have man after man use you in any way they wanted. The men would get kinkier and kinkier. Each time you thought you'd done it all, someone would come in and ask for something crazier. You'd have to give blowjobs in alleyways, take their cum in any way they wanted to give it to you, even anal sex. The most common request was anal sex. At first you didn't like it, but soon they stretched your ass out and you could tolerate it. You learned to accept whatever they gave you, but it was a hard life. You were just a piece of meat to fuck and play with and you had no choice but continue. You had no way out. Lisa how does learning about this past life make you feel."

"It's hard... It was such a sad, hard life." Tears were forming in her eyes.

"It was very hard, but one day a soldier from the army saw you. He was enchanted by your beauty. He looked past the dirty clothes and your history. He asked you to marry him and took you to a home in the country. There you lived happily married to him. He treated you so good and you were so scared of being sent back to your hard life that you gave him your complete devotion. Only, shortly into your marriage you began to miss all the wild and crazy sex you had as a prostitute. Your husband made love to you and you loved the sex but you needed more. You finally decided that he loved you enough to try. Slowly you started making simple requests. Your new husband loved your creativity. He loved trying new things. One day you asked him to take your ass. You husband was so excited he finished off in your ass and told you how much he loved you and loved your kinky side.

All the women of the town were jealous of you. You had such a great and caring husband when women had no rights. You realized that all your hardships and struggles had brought you to this moment. They had taught you to be kinky in a time when women were prudish. They had taught you everything you needed to keep your man happy and in love with you. You had a long and happy life with you husband. When you weren't preparing meals and doing your choirs, you husband was home and you'd be asking or begging him to try some new perverted thing you'd thought of. There was no end to your creativity or your horniness and no end to the love your husband gave you. But even twenty years later when he fucked your ass, all the realization would hit you and you'd cum harder and harder each and every time."

I paused thinking I might have gotten a little carried away. I checked with different exercises to make sure she was still under. "What do you think of the discover of your new past life?"

"I need to know my past lives and learn about all of them. I need to relate to them in my life now."

"Yes you do and you are very lucky, because we are drawn to each other in all your lives. I am the only one that can help you discover you Past lives and like I was your Master when you were a slave. I was also your soldier husband who saved you from a horrible life of prostitution. We are one in your past lives and your current life. I can help you relate as you try to be creative and kinky with me. Will you do this for me?"

"Yes, you are my husband and my Master. You've always been there to help me, protect me, save me from harm. I was a sex toy for money and you let me be your sex toy for love. I will devote myself to you as I did in my past life."

"Wow!" What more could I say or do? I finished up making sure I tied all the loose ends and cemented the trigger to get her back under and then woke her up.

Her first words to me were, "Do you want to fuck my ass?" I wanted to and did. We had sex through lunch and dinner. I found out that she didn't have much experience with sex. She'd never tried anything but blow jobs and the missionary position. I guess she was so beautiful men were intimidated by her. She wasn't naïve, she knew about everything and now this once timid inexperience beauty was begging for every position in the Kama sutra. She took my cum in a different location each time. She tried roll playing and asked about other things I'd like. I took all three of her holes again and again. At first going from her ass to her mouth bothered her, but one mention about her past life and she was doing it as eager as anything else. Best of all, each time I fucker her ass, she came harder and harder.

I was exhausted and finally crashed only to wake up to Lisa with a fancy meal prepared and still naked. As we ate, she still brought up kinky scenarios we could try and things I could do to her. I talked to her about her past life and how she could relate to both past lives together.

When we were done eating, Lisa asked if she could go home and talk to her parents and get her things so she could stay with me the rest of her vacation. She begged to let her stay. She needed to explore these past lives. She was so happy she had two and that just like this life her past lives were entwined with mine. As she left out the door she said, "When I get back, we could try something new. You can either tie me down and fuck my ass after a good hard spanking, or you can practice my deep throat skills with you cock and anything else you want to stick in me."

Could life get any better. I had the most beautiful woman in the world completely submissive to me and thinking of creative was to please me. Life was truly blessed.

lettuceC
lettuceC
17 Followers