Past Lives Pt. 04

Story Info
Does Karen have a past life too?
2.9k words
4.45
3.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lettuceC
lettuceC
17 Followers

It's difficult to explain. I've always considered myself a strong and independent woman. I've been given just about everything in life. It's always come easy for me. If there was some kind of challenge, I just had to bat my eyes or ask in a nice sexy voice and problems melted away. Show a little cleavage and I got a dream job with pay double my qualifications. Friends always flocked around me willing to do anything I wanted. I could get them in so much trouble. I've traveled the world and seen amazing things. I've been so busy with my life, I never had time to really share it with someone else until now. Going from no relationship to Tom has been amazing.

How could I have known that when that monk in that crazy old monastery told me that I had past lives to discover that it would lead me to now. I'm a white blond barbie doll with everything a person could want in this life yet before this, I was once a slave in the old south and before that a prostitute. I felt the desperation and hopelessness I had in these prior lives. Saved each time by Tom.

For the last week, I have explored my past two lives with Tom. Sometimes it's been hard for me to cope. The lives were so different from what I have now. Tom's helped me relate and experience them and the sex has been beyond anything I've ever dreamed. Last night we made love and I felt connected to Tom in this life as much as I've been connected to him in my past lives. We made love, but only after I had Tom help me.

He tied me up spread eagle with my belly down on the bed. I loved it when he knelt around my head and I had to strain my neck up to get his cock deep down my throat. He fucked my throat so raw I could barely talk. With one hand he'd tease my tits and the other he'd whip my ass with a belt all while I gave him the best blow job I could give.

I never liked giving blowjobs before and I could never deep throat. I hadn't even tried before. The few men I'd met that I let that far where always to concerned with making me happy. If they'd ask, I'd just hesitate a bit and they'd move on to something else. I'd never have guessed that in a past life I was a prostitute. I had no choice, but to have sex for money. I had to do it just to survive. Men loved my throat. Oh, how they'd rape it over and over. I lost my gag reflex very quickly. It began so awful.

If it wasn't my throat, it was my ass. Many where married men and they could get a pussy at home. It wasn't as nice as mine, but my ass is to die for. I see now why they couldn't help themselves. I was willing and if they had the money, it wouldn't be long before I was on my knees taking whatever they had as deep as they'd give it to me. At least, I was beautiful and men wanted me so I didn't starve. I was so pitiful and hopeless before I gave in. How could I have known that the constant sex would change me. Make me crave it, even the worst of it. Make me long for it.

When Tom, a soldier rescued me. He took me away from all the men and married me in the beautiful countryside. We were so in love. I'd never had anyone care for me as he did. It was a storybook romance, but I craved more. Making love with him each night was wonderful, but I missed the wild nights. Finally, I had the courage to ask and my loving husband was all to happy to fuck my ass raw. From then on, I just had to ask and he gave me whatever debauchery I craved. He loved to fuck my ass and I loved when he'd take me. It was the best of both worlds and now sharing it with Tom again we had the best of everything.

Oh, Last night! After he came deep down my throat, he toyed with my bound body till he was hard again. I begged and begged him for more. Once he was hard enough, he whipped my ass good. I love it hot and stinging when he takes it. He fucked my ass so good it brought me back in time. I was that prostitute again craving the ass fucking only a wanton slut like I'd become could get. Oh, I screamed and begged and begged for more. Tom loved when I was vocal. I'd beg him to rape my ass and to fuck his slut. I loved thinking up new and creative ways to please him. My creativity coming from my time as a prostitute where I learned over and over what men want and how they long to be treated. Oh, I can still feel his cock in my throat and ass even now. I love it. I love remembering.

If it weren't for Tom, I would have been destroyed. The sex would have driven me mad and I would have been nothing but a shell of a person. With Tom, his love allowed the sex to make me thrive. It bound us together as it has in all our past lives. The love is what we keep from life to life. I really think I'm just starting to understand just a little of what these past lives are trying to teach me. I owe it all to Tom.

After he came in my ass, he collapsed on top of me. His cock slowly shrinking inside my ass. I felt so loved tied and helpless underneath him. I felt so indebted to him there. He's given me so much. I'll never be able to make it up to him. Slowly, he had the strength to untie me and I rolled on top of him. I kissed him all over his body as he laid there. Never letting my kisses leave his body, I rubbing his tired muscles. Rubbing my pussy on his leg as I moved down his body. He could barely take it when I started sucking, but I knew the right amount of licking, sucking and teasing. I was so wet rubbing my pussy on his leg and my breasts on his body playing with his hardening cock.

When he was finally ready, I slid up his leg and rode his cock while he played and teased my tits. I loved how he played with them. They're so large every boyfriend I've ever had had wanted them. As a prostitute, I'm sure they saved my life. Now as Tom and I made sweet love he could do what ever he wanted to them while I rode his cock and told him all the wild fantasies going through my perverted mind.

Lately, my fantasies were mixing my past lives. After being a prostitute during the French revolution, I was a slave in the deep south of the United States. I think when Tom, my Master's son took me and saved me from his father, part of my prostitute past came out even then. Tom loved me telling him the stories of the wild sex we'd have with him and my other slave girl friends he'd saved. I'd ride him and tell him how I was his devoted slave and I understood why he needed to have sex with each and everyone of us. If his father didn't see him beating us and hear him fucking us like animals, his father would return us to the fields where we'd be beaten and worked to death. Tom saved me again and he saved the others. I rode him all night wondering where the others were and what if they needed to be saved again just like I was saved.

Time for a good breakfast, I was getting really good at cooking. As a slave, I had to always take good care of Tom. It was fun when it was for him. I didn't even see it as work. I would make sure to bounce my big tits in Tom's face as I served him. He'd make sure to slap them and pinch my nipples just like I loved. He loved to see them bounce.

After breakfast, I begged Tom to hypnotize me again. If I didn't get hypnotized every day to get closer to my past lives, I would feel terrible. It always took a little begging and this time I had to promise I'd stick my tongue up his ass and give him a good rim job. I would have never even known what that was without the help of my past lives. I think Tom loved it because he could lay down in bed and just relax and enjoy while I rimmed his ass and reached under and pumped his cock and played with his balls. He helped me so much, I loved when I could just let him lay there and I could return the favor.

Our morning hypnosis session was a real success. I felt more attached then ever to my past lives. I also felt a strange connection to some women I knew that might have been my slave sisters I was looking for. I know Tom had all he could handle with me and I was a lot of work, but I was sure if I begged him enough and treated him right I could convince him to help a few of my sister slaves.

Then next few days were tough. I was pleasing Tom the best I could and I was really feeling like I had made lasting connections with my past lives, but I was missing something. I really was missing my sister slaves. In one of our hypnosis sessions, Tom found out that not only were my sister slaves tied to us from our past life together in the South but I had another past life as a harem slave in the middle east where we were all together again. Tom of course was the Sultan and we were all part of his harem. That life was so long ago it was tough to get many more details, but I'm sure I'll remember them as I need too.

I was pretty sure one of my new friends I'd met at my new job was one of them. Tom had me think hard especially while under hypnosis to try and find them through all this time. Karen was my age and she was just as beautiful. I'm pretty sure her tits are fake while mine are the real things. They had to be fake because they were way to big for her body and not even a good push up bra could make them stick out as much as she flaunted them. She was shorter than I am with long brown hair. I know that my slave sisters could be anyone, but there were only a few women I knew that people said were as beautiful as me and she was one of them. Tom seemed interested in her. It had to be for a reason.

Karen and I had a lot of fun together. I think she thought it was funny how naïve I was around men while she was a self-proclaimed slut. She loved teasing men and taking them to her bed. The more I thought about her and the more I told Tom, the more I thought she had to be one of them. I only had a few more days of vacation, but after some really good begging, a few great blow jobs, and one of the hardest ass fuckings I've ever had, I convinced Tom to fly to New York and meet her.

Karen had lived in New York for a few years and was happy to show me around when I moved there. She was even happier to take me and my new boy friend around the town. We had a lot of fun. She told me about what I was missing at work and Tom played it cool. I wanted to tell her right away about our past life together and how much I wanted Tom to fuck her. Tom thought it would be too much to be so direct and to let her ask for it. If that didn't work, he said I could invite Karen to a threesome. It was so sexy to see him there with his two beautiful slaves. Even if one didn't know it yet. The fun filled day ended with tickets to a hypnotist show at the comedy club.

Tom had to convince me not to go up during the show. He thought it might scare Karen away. I didn't think it would, but Tom's always right. He had to squeeze my hand a couple times to keep me from going under when the hypnotist started testing the audience. Once the hypnotist had his picks, Tom seemed to settle down and enjoy the show. I liked the show, but it wasn't what I expected. Hypnosis can be used for so much good and to see it used to make a grown man bark like a dog or a woman pretend she was pop star although funny wasn't the most exciting. Karen loved it and we talked about it all our way back to my apartment. When Karen said she'd always wondered what it would feel like to be hypnotized, I could see Tom's smile.

That was my signal. I had talked to Karen about past lives before. I had told Tom how she was semi interested in our several conversations about it.

"Karen, let me tell you. Being hypnotized feels amazing. In fact, that's how Tom and I really met. You remember that monk I met that we talked about? The one that told me about my past life."

"Of course."

"Tom is many things, but he's also a therapist and he's trained in hypnosis. I told him about the monk and he said that he could help."

"It's actually pretty amazing. There are many clinical studies where under hypnosis a person's past life was discovered. The subconscious mind is very powerful and there are literally thousands of examples." Tom sounded so smart and professional.

"Really... That's pretty incredible."

"Hypnosis is really amazing. It can do all kinds of things. Maybe, I'll let Tom hypnotize you... If you're really nice to me. I know you'd love it." I teased her. Karen was going to take the bait. "Let me get some drinks ready." I left coming back with a bottle of wine I picked out and three glasses. I made sure Karen saw I was pouring here and extra-large glass. If she had any doubts of me flirting with her, I wanted them gone.

We were having a lot of fun talking and Tom was doing great telling stories and sounding so sexy. Tom got up to use the bathroom and that meant it was time for part three of the plan.

"What do you think of Tom? He's really great isn't he. He's smart and he's rich." Then I leaned into whisper. Karen saw and leaned into me. "And he has a wonderfully huge cock."

"Lisa..." Karen was a little surprised. "I'm impressed how much you're grown out of that little town shell. He seems nice. I'm happy for you."

"You know Karen. If you really wanted him to hypnotize you, he would be happy to do it. Tom is very professional. I'd make sure he didn't turn you into his mindless sex slave." I leaned in closer and Karen did the same. I was whispering right into her ear. "Does that make you horny?" She shivered as I said it. "I think that's a yes." Karen looked surprised into my eyes. I'm not sure she liked Tom, but I know she was hot for me.

I would have never thought about being bisexual before. It's one of the many great perks of past lives. I really loved learning more about them. It was teaching me so much about myself. Tom said how life is a lot about the people in our lives and how they influence us. He is so smart. I couldn't wait to get the slave girls together again. If I'd made Karen horny, I was double.

When Tom came back in the room, I almost yelled. "Tom, Karen wants you to hypnotize her." Karen looked surprised and even started to deny it, but I quickly put my hand on her leg and squeezed looking her right in the eyes. "Don't you. You'll love it. I know you want to know how good it feels."

I don't really remember Tom hypnotizing Karen. He said that it must have been the alcohol along with my love of hypnosis that dropped me under. He said he didn't even notice that I was under until he had Karen under and then he didn't want to wake me because it might have woken Karen. I don't even remember how late it was when he was finally done. I remember bits and pieces. I remember feeling Karen's sweet nipples between my lips. I remember Tom laughing about something. I had a few other vague things in my mind, but It all seemed like a wonderful dream. One thing for sure was when I did wake up, I felt wonderful. I felt amazing, relaxed fully energized and horny as hell. Looking around, it wasn't going to be a problem. I was naked in bed with Tom and Karen and it wasn't going to be the last time.

lettuceC
lettuceC
17 Followers