Past Lives Pt. 05

Story Info
Tom has more fun with Lisa and Karen.
2.1k words
4.57
6.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lettuceC
lettuceC
17 Followers

My life has completely changed over the last two weeks. Just two short weeks ago, my high school friend Lisa came back in town for vacation. She is still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen all these years later. We were just going to reminisce with all the old gang for the whole time, but instead we've been having wild passionate sex almost constantly.

I guess while Lisa was travelling the world, she had a developed a fascination with a Monk that had told her about her Past Life. With a little help from hypnosis, I planted a past life into Lisa's mind that she was my sex slave. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, Lisa wanted to find her other slave sisters. Now, again with a little help from hypnosis, I'm lying in bed with the two most beautiful women I've ever seen naked after the wildest night of my life. I made sure Lisa would choose the most beautiful woman she could confide in and that ended up being her friend Karen.

While Lisa was a girl next door beauty, blonde long hair, deep blue eyes, nice fit body and huge natural tits. Karen was half a foot shorter, just a tiny 5'2'' and petite in every way but her huge fake boobs. She had long brown hair, but that wasn't the only difference. Lisa had a few boy friends and had used her good looks to her advantage like anyone would if they could. Karen on the other hand was a sex craving slut. Once Lisa convinced her to let me hypnotize her, I quickly found out that Karen didn't need much coaxing to get naked. She was confident and love to bring men home to play. Now I'm nothing special. I'd like to think I'm not that bad at all, but I never had the confidence to go out with Lisa back in High School. Even with my successful business and all that Lisa bragged about me, I couldn't compete for Lisa. She was so sexy and Karen wanted her as much as I did.

It didn't take me long to have Karen convinced under hypnosis that the attraction she had for Lisa was uncontrollable and she'd do anything for it. I convinced her that Lisa's belief in her past lives was absolutely important to her and if she wanted to be with Lisa, she'd have to believe in them too. It only took me about 30 minutes to have Karen completely under my power, but I still spent another hour making sure that Karen was addicted to the feeling of being hypnotized and being with Lisa and that I was the only one that could offer both. I also convinced her that all her promiscuity in the past has taught her what she wanted and when she found out that she was a sex slave to me in the past it taught her that all her searching had brought her here with me and Lisa. I convinced her that she had to relate to her past life and now that she found it do anything to keep Lisa by her side to explore more.

Karen was not naturally submissive. She could play the part, but she preferred to be in control. It took me a while figure it out. Men always did what she said and I didn't blame them. She was used to it. It's how she like to play the game. She'd tease a little here and there and when the hook was set, bam. She'd reel them in. Until, she met Lisa. Lisa knew she was beautiful and knew that everyone wanted her, but it never went to her head. Maybe her conservative upbringing kept her from becoming an outright slut like Karen. Either way, it's what drove Karen mad about Lisa. It was that difference that started as intrigue and ended with obsession. Lisa didn't even have a clue when Karen flirted with her. Lisa didn't suspect anything but someone being friendly. The more Lisa ignored the more Karen desired.

I was really all about Lisa. Karen had a crush on her from the moment she saw her just like me. Now, we both could share her. I went through Karen's past life as a slave sister to Lisa. I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten anywhere even with hypnosis if it wasn't for Lisa. If I tried to have her just follow my orders she wouldn't, but when I told her what she needed to do to keep Lisa around I could say anything and she'd follow it. I made sure that she saw my authority over Lisa as sexy and gave her a need to be more and more submissive to me. I want to add that I'm not selfish either. I made sure that Karen's sexual experience with me and Lisa will be infinitely better than anything else she'd ever experienced. I made sure that when I came, she would cum harder and longer and better than her 10 previous best orgasms of her life combined and this would truly cement everything in her mind permanently.

After I'd done all I could and checked and rechecked, I woke Lisa up first. I put her under for the entire session with Karen. Then I woke up an extremely horny Karen. What followed was the best night of my life up to this point. Karen was a sexual dynamo. Lisa was making sure it was all directed toward me. Using her past life as a prostitute she came up with all kinds of ideas for the three of us. Karen was happy to do anything Lisa asked. I tested her a couple times and she did everything I asked, but I didn't want to push it too hard.

My first orgasm was all over both of their tits. I didn't have much chance. They both attacked me and fought over my cock taking turns sucking me the other playing with my ass or balls. It didn't take long and they were right there ready for me to spray their tits. Karen screamed with her own orgasm even then. I let Lisa and Karen have fun while I filmed with my phone and rested a bit. By the end, I had cum 3 more times and had my cock in ever hole and crevice that they each possessed.

I woke up to breakfast and two beautiful ladies kneeling naked on the bed. Lisa rubbed my neck and shoulders while I ate. She thought I might be sore from all my exertion. I talked more with Karen to try to get to know her. I was still a little worried how tight my hypnotic hold was to her when she really didn't care about past lives or hypnosis to begin with. I guess I was a little jealous even then of Lisa and how everyone loved her. Fortunately, Karen was between boyfriends. In a real sense. She couldn't decide to settle down with one. There wasn't a predominate reason any one was better than the other. I thought that I might use that more against her. She was the hunter and none but Lisa had ever given her the thrill to catch. I'd just make sure that now that she had her she'd never let her go.

After breakfast, Lisa begged to have me hypnotize her. Karen was willing but not nearly as excited. I'd have to work on that. "Lisa, it's really Karen's turn. I should help her more and after her turn, I'll do you." Lisa was always so happy. Even when she didn't get her way she was so happy. I was ready to fuck her right there. Lisa begged Karen to take her turn first and with Lisa helping Karen caved quickly.

Once I had Karen down, I put Lisa down again. I worked really hard on Karen. I cemented everything around her desire and need for Lisa. Karen was very aware how important Lisa's past lives where to her and now she was aware how important hypnosis was as well. Karen would need to make them important to herself to keep Lisa happy. While working on Karen's mind, I found out that Karen didn't really believe in either hypnosis or past lives. I almost cried I was so worried, but then I turned it back to Lisa. Karen would do it even pretend to love it just to keep Lisa.

Karen did love the hunt and the prize of the hunt was a wonderful orgasm. The orgasms she had last night were the best she'd ever had by far. I made sure she knew that and ingrained it in her mind that they were special and she'd never get them without Lisa or me. It took a lot of extra time. I realized last night was a lot easier because Karen would do anything for a chance at Lisa. Now she'd had her and I had to make sure she would keep coming back. I made everything from last night an addiction for Karen. This happy family wasn't breaking up anytime soon. I also left triggers in both Lisa and Karen so they would go under at the same time and I it would be easier to work on them together. =

I left Karen for a bit and worked on Lisa. She was taking to everything so well I didn't have to do much. I woke her up and then woke Karen. One thing was certain. Hypnosis had made them both horny as hell. I learned from last night to be careful. I directed Lisa to Karen and let them play a bit while I explored their beautiful bodies. I had Lisa go down on Karen. It was something Karen kraved and I had left a trigger that Karen would have her supper addictive orgasms each time Lisa did it and she'd become more addicted each time. While Lisa had her ass in the air, I spanked it. It made both girls jump a little. I spanked her again looking into Karen's eyes. We never had a lot of time for the rough stuff last night. Having Karen see my dominant side seemed to be working. "You love getting your ass spanked don't you my slut?" It wasn't a yes, but a definite UMMPHUGHHH. "You love being my slave." I spanked her good and hard all while looking Karen in the eyes. With Lisa between her legs, she was getting overloaded. "You want to submit your stinging ass to me and show Karen what a submissive whore you are for me? You want to show her how you're my slave and will obey me without any thought or question?"

"Oh! YES!" I pushed her had back between Karen's legs and got behind her beautiful ass.

"Keep your tongue working. If you stop working on Karen for even a second, I'll whip your tits and only fuck you ass for a week." Lisa went to town and Karen was going crazy. With our eyes locked I shoved my cock all the way up Lisa's ass in one stroke. Lisa didn't stop. She screamed absolute delight right into Karen's pussy. All the hypnotic triggers I'd put on Lisa to love anal sex were paying off. Karen couldn't keep eye contact as she went into subspace crying out in total erotic extasy. It wasn't going to take me long. I pulled out and stood up and shot my cum all over Karen. Karen was squirming everywhere out of control. She couldn't get Lisa out from her legs. It was so erotic to watch standing over them like a god. I told Lisa she could stop and Karen went limp. I had Lisa lick all my cum off Karen and then suck me clean. She took care of Karen, but when it came to my cock she paused a brief moment before looking up into my eyes and then sucked me clean for all she was worth.

I would have to remember to ask her about that ever so brief pause. Or was I just being paranoid. Having something this good. I was willing to do anything to keep it.

By the time the weekend was over and it was time for Lisa and Karen to go back to work, they decided to quit their jobs and move back with me. It really didn't take a lot of hypnosis to make it happen. We were getting ready to fly back when Lisa asked Karen if she knew anyone that might be one of our other slave sisters. When I asked Lisa under hypnosis if she knew anyone that fit the description, only Karen fit it. She must have been thinking a lot about where the others were. Karen made Lisa's day by listing off at least 5 names of woman that were just as good looking as she was. It wouldn't be hard to arrange a meeting with them either since Karen had slept with each of them. I guess we'd be staying a little longer in the big apple.

lettuceC
lettuceC
17 Followers