Past Loves Ch. 08: Bella and Huitzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With slow, deliberate movements, Huitzilla turned their joined hands around together until they were sitting palm to palm. Their hands were almost perfectly matched in size and Bella smiled at her new friend. They may have been separated by oceans and time for generations but they were both still people with four fingers and one thumb on each hand. They stared deeply into each other's eyes, as if trying to read some meaning or thought in the other's face which would allow them to communicate without words. They couldn't speak one another's languages, but they still smiled the same way and held hands the same way.

With that thought, Bella clasped Huitzilla's hand in her own and leaned forwards slightly, letting her mind wander freely and allowing her body's urges to take control. Huitzilla blinked her eyes a few times, as if surprised or excited and then leaned forwards as well and slowly, gently the two women leaned in towards each-other and their lips met in a long, soft tender kiss. The boat rocked gently beneath them as the current continued to pull them northwards, and the gulls cried out in the sky like they always did. But neither woman noticed the sound of the waves or the calling of birds, both lost for one long, sensual tender moment.

Bella reached up her hand and took Huitzilla's face in her palm, cradling her head and softly entangling her fingers into the other woman's still wet hair. She felt Huitzilla reach out as well with her own free hand and place it on her knee, before the hand moved slowly and softly up her leg to her hip. Their mouths now opened as the passionate kiss moved up a notch and Bella found her breath coming harder and faster as the glorious pounding of her heart grew louder in her ears. The sweet but salty scent of Huitzilla's sea-drenched body filled her nostrils and she moaned out softly as she felt Huitzilla move her kiss down her neck and bite tenderly on her shoulder.

Their hands now untangled as Bella reached out to place her hand on Huitzilla's hip, running her palm along the long, smooth surface of her torso up to cup lightly at her heavy but firm breast, they felt so wonderful that she let out a small giggle of joy and pleasure as Huitzilla continued to greedily devour her neck and kiss her ears.

Bella suddenly felt extremely over-dressed and reached up behind herself to fumblingly undo the ties which kept her constricted inside her tight, hot garments. There followed a few fumbling, giggling moments of pulling and cursing as Bella fought to free herself of the stifling linens. Finally she threw the dress, underslip, undergarments and all to one side and let the soft, cool sea breeze kiss her naked skin as well. Her skin was not as dark as Huitzilla's and her legs and buttocks had none of the gorgeous form and muscle, but her own diminutive breasts seemed to bring a joyful smile to her new lover's face as she reached out with one hand and gently massaged the tender skin there, before twisting the sensitive pink nub of her nipple between finger and thumb.

Now desperate with desire, Bella pushed Huitzilla back until she was lying prone in the bottom of the boat, with only Bella's discarded clothes between her and the polished wood. Then she laid down gently atop her, their breasts pressed lightly together as they dove back into a deep throated passionate embrace. Bella was in ecstasy, with the cool ocean air caressing her back, as well as Huitzilla's firm soft hands, and Huitzilla's warm strong body beneath her.

She could barely believe that she was doing this. In one day she had run away from her family, stolen a boat and now she was locked in a naked passionate embrace with a stranger, a woman that she had just met and she was loving every moment of it. She could feel her need and her excitement welling up inside her as Huitzilla continued to massage her back and breasts with her clever, dextrous hands. She needed this woman, more than she had ever needed anyone else in her life. She wanted to feel her inside her, to intertwine their bodies as one person. She moaned deeply and passionately as she felt Huitzilla's hand gently part her legs and explore upwards to the now sopping wet cleft between them.

The pleasure now tingling through Bella's body was like nothing she had ever felt before. Waves stronger than the gently bucking motion of the ocean beneath them were rippling through her body as Huitzilla began to slowly massage her exposed cunt with her fingers. The smooth, firm surface of her digits felt like warm drops of water splashing down into the deep, untouched pool of her being. She cried out in pleasure, begging for more and even though Huitzilla couldn't understand her words she clearly translated their meaning as she dipped two of her powerful fingers into the desperate dripping slit between Bella's legs.

Bella gripped and held on to her new lover as hard as she could, as if she was clinging on for dear life, desperate not to fall off into some huge chasm. The force of their bodies pressing together made their breath come in shallow, breathy gasps, their sweat now mingling with the sea spray glistening all over their naked skin. As Huitzilla continued to massage and thrust and penetrate her gloriously tender hole, Bella looked down into the deep dark eyes of the woman she had just met and held the gaze as long as she could.

She could feel something powerful and warm and uncontrollable building inside her. She couldn't hold it back any more than she could hold back the sea. Huitzilla seemed to sense what was coming and slowly increased the pace of her unending, vigilant frigging of Bella's cunt. A few short, sharp, desperate gasps escaped Bella's mouth as she threw her head back, every muscle in her body tensing hard as the force inside her reached it's crescendo.

'OhhhhHHHH, God! Yeeeeeeeeeesssssss!' She cried to the heavens above.

And then she was lost, lost to the roaring, curving, life-affirming pleasure which ripped through her young farm as her new lover ceaselessly pounded her clenching slit with her hand. A wordless, animalistic cry of pleasure escaped Bella's mouth as she arched her back in the little boat, heard by no-one but Huitzilla who smiled sweetly and held her tight as the wave washed out and through her.

It took several muscle-twitching, heart pounding moments for Bella's body to come down from the unimaginable high that she had just been transported to. Never in her life had she ever felt anything so amazing at the hands of another person, let alone another woman. She knew that there was nothing in Heaven above or Hell below which could make her give up that feeling.

Huitzilla softly murmured something which Bella couldn't understand as she lay, with bones like water spread out across her chest. The native woman was running her hands gently through her wavy brown hair and seemed to be singing softly to herself in her own tongue.

As for tongues, Bella leaned up once more and planted a full-mouthed kiss onto Huitzilla's mouth, plunging her own tongue down into her depths as far as she could. She knew what she wanted to do now. Something that she had been holding as a secret, tender desire in the deepest part of herself, ever since she had seen that beautiful naked form swimming in the water below her.

Very slowly, Bella began to kiss Huitzilla's neck, and shoulders, then down her collarbone and chest, down to her full, round breasts, which she cupped tightly in her hands, nibbling as she did so on their hard dark nipples. Then she moved down further, licking gently along the length of her stomach and around her navel, until she could inhale a long, deep breath of the scent of Huitzilla's waiting cunt, exposed and ready for Bella to feast on between her legs.

What would it taste like? To lick and kiss and nibble on another woman's slit? The heady scent and warm moisture which she could sense almost made Bella quiver with anticipation and Huitzilla looked down at her with lust-filled pleading eyes as she paused for just a moment, her tongue licking the inside of her lips.

Then she could wait no longer and Bella leaned forward to plunge her mouth and her tongue deep into the salty, delicious oyster of Huitzilla's cunt. The taste was heavenly, savoury and sweet at the same time, and Bella relished her meal as Hitizilla's juices flowed freely down her face. Firmly, but not too quickly, Bella brought her hand up under herself and then gently played at the opening between Huitzilla's legs with her two digits, gently opening and penetrating the dark recesses there, before sinking their whole length in one long swift motion inside.

A cry of pleasure escaped from Huitzilla's lips as she did so, and she felt the woman reach down to grab a fistful of her hair, pulling her face deeper into her cunt, forcing her to feast. Bella needed no further encouragement and her tongue flicked out of her mouth like a cat lapping at milk. After a little exploring with her seeking tongue Bella knew that she had found Huitzilla's most tender, sensitive bud when she firmly flicked it with her tongue, making the woman moan out deeply again and arch her back in pleasure. She said something out loud, and Bella didn't understand it, but took it as encouragement as she returned her tongue to that spot again and again and again.

The moans and yelps and little cries of joy transcended any language that the two women might need to share, they needed none of it to communicate in this moment, lost in the rhythm of each-other's bodies. Bella was lost in paradise once more, the afterglow of her own pleasure still rolling through her body as she licked and sucked as hard and fast as she could on Huitzilla's waiting slit. Huitzilla seemed to be transported to paradise with her as she tensed her body and gripped Bella's head tightly in her hand, not letting her give up for even a moment.

Her cries and moans were coming faster and breathier, she must be close to that breaking point too. And sooner than expected, Bella felt a sudden wash Huitzilla's juices burst over her face as she howled her own desperate pleasure-filled gasp at the empty blue sky above. Bella licked up all that she was given greedily, continuing to lap and flick at Huitzilla's most sensitive bud to trigger further waves of sensation to ripple through her body.

Finally Huitzilla released Bella's hair and held up her hand, as if in submission. Bella licked the last of her sweet juices from her lips and clambered up the boat to lie once more in Huitzilla's arms. The two women embraced each other tenderly, sharing little kisses and loving strokes of the hair and skin as the sun continued its slow descent towards the horizon as the boat drifted ever closer to the long white empty beach. The two of them lay there for a long time, not sharing any words or concerns, merely basking in the glow of the other's body and allowing their sex to finally wash over and through them.

Eventually the boat drifted close enough to the shore that it created the white sandy beach of its own accord. The two women quietly dressed again, sharing little happy glances and nervous giggles as they did so. And then, hand in hand they stepped away from the beach and into the jungles, heading towards the setting sun.

12