Past Meets Present

Story Info
Mickie & Alexa.
2.8k words
4.5
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vince McMahon didn't want fans to get burned out on just one idea. The HLA Elimination Chamber, though successful, had a lot going on. His favorite part of lesbian sex was the passion. Women knew how to please each other with just their fingers and mouths. He wanted to try something different.

"I really like the idea of Lana and Maryse, so I've come up with another plan." Vince told the locker-room full of women. "I'm gonna pick a name at random and whoever it is gets to choose their partner. The only caveat is the person you choose, has to be considered a legend in women's wrestling. I'm gonna have a cameraman follow you around while you try to seduce them. I'm going to call it "Past Meets Present."

All the women looked around. They all liked the sound of this idea. Just like all wrestling fans, they grew up idolizing the women who came before them.

Vince reached in and pulled out a piece of paper with a name on it.

"The first name is - Alexa Bliss!" Vince bellowed out.

Alexa got up from her chair and made her way to the front of the room.

"Any ideas on who you are going to choose?" Vince asked devilishly.

"I pick Mickie. She's been my friend for the last few years and I always had a crush on her growing up." Alexa said.

The room full of women all began cheering and catcalling as Alexa made her choice.

"Mickie James it is! Call her and setup a date and then let me know when and I'll send the cameraman." Vince said.

The next day...

Alexa woke up around six in the morning. She ran her errands and went to the gym all before lunch time.

"Hey Mickie! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?" she text Mickie when she got home.

"Yeah sure! I'll be free in a couple of hours. What did you have in mind?" Mickie texted back.

"Ah, just the regular stuff lol. We can go shopping then maybe go get a drink or go dancing or something."

"That sounds great. See you soon xoxo."

A couple hours later Alexa pulled up to a nearby shopping center waiting on Mickie.

She text Vince, letting him know where she was.

She watched as Mickie pulled her car in the spot right behind hers. Alexa watched in the rear view mirror as Mickie got out and walked towards her car. Mickie was stunning. She was wearing a white shirt and the tightest jeans possible. Her clothes matched the curves of her body magnificently. Alexa herself was just wearing a t-shirt, a pair of running shorts and her hair up in a ponytail.

"Let's go shopping!" Mickie said, as Alexa was starting to get out of her car.

Mickie walked up embracing Alexa in a hug.

"You're looking good, girl!" Mickie smiled.

"Oh, whatever! Everyone here is looking at you, MILF!" Alexa joked back.

The women made their way through the mall, stopping at various stores. They were getting ready to leave when Mickie stopped at the Victoria's Secret store.

"I need to get some new lingerie for my husband." Mickie said

"Okay. I'll wait for you."

Mickie looked around before finding something she liked and went to try them on.

Alexa got a text a few minutes later.

"Come look at this and tell me how I look. I'm in the first stall."

Alexa walked to the back of the store and knocked on the stall. Mickie cracked open the door enough for Alexa to look in. She was wearing a red corset, matching red panties, and black stockings that came up right above her knees.

Alexa stood stunned. She couldn't take her eyes away from this beautiful woman in front of her. She could feel herself getting slightly aroused.

"Hello! How do I look?" Mickie asked.

"Oh...sorry... You look amazing!"

Mickie got dressed and decided to buy the lingerie. She was hoping her husband would have the same reaction as Alexa.

Mickie knew Alexa had a crush on her. She would always catch her looking during matches or even in the shower stalls when they were both in there at the same time.

They left the mall and decided to get some dinner. They went to a local restaurant and got some food and some wine to burn some time. It was around eight o'clock when they left. On the way out they noticed a sign for "All-Night Cosmic Bowling", right across the street. The place also served drinks till three in the morning.

"That sounds fun!" Mickie said.

"Let's go! You don't stand a chance!" Alexa joked.

They walked in to the building. All the lights were low and the speakers were blaring music. There were about twenty lanes but only about ten people, so they could choose any alley they wanted.

They walked to the desk, paid, and got their shoes. They each got a beer and made their way to the table.

"Whoever loses has to buy another round for the winner." Alexa said smiling.

"I'm game!" Mickie shot back.

While they were playing Mickie noticed a guy walking around with his phone out, pointed towards them. He was also at the restaurant they had just eaten dinner at.

"Do you know that guy?" Mickie asked.

"Oh yeah. He's following me around doing a documentary kind of thing. I totally forgot to tell you. He's been following us all day."

"Okay, I guess. I thought he was a creeper!" Mickie laughed.

Mickie won the first game so Alexa had to buy the next round. Alexa won the second, which forced Mickie to buy two more rounds.

By the time they had made it to the third game, they were both pretty inebriated. Both would walk up while the other was preparing their throw, trying to psych each other out. On Mickie's last throw, Alexa began twerking, trying to break Mickie's concentration. Mickie was still able to hit a few, upping her lead.

"This one's for all the marbles, Lexi" Mickie said. It was Alexa's last throw. She walked up in front of Alexa, who needed to knock down five pins to win.

As Alexa moved forward, Mickie spread the middle and ring fingers of her right hand, licking between them. It was the exact same movement she used on Trish Stratus at Wrestlemania 22.

It had the desired affect. Alexa rolled the ball straight into the gutter.

Mickie bellowed out laughing while Alexa stared at her.

"You have to go pickup the tab now, sweetheart. You can take my shoes too" Mickie laughed, as she danced around.

Mickie met Alexa at the counter, who was returning their shoes. They left the bowling alley around midnight.

They made their way across the street back to the restaurant where their cars were parked. The camera man followed them.

"I had fun tonight, even though you cheated!" Alexa said to Mickie.

"You know you liked it!" Mickie laughed.

"I'm not even tired. You wanna come over to my place and watch a movie?" Alexa asked.

"I don't know. It's getting pretty late." Mickie answered back.

Alexa took Mickie's right hand, spread her fingers and licked between them, just like Mickie had done, causing Mickie to smile.

"You okay to drive?" Mickie asked.

They each had a few glasses of wine at the restaurant and around five beers at the bowling alley. Alexa looked for the cameraman.

"Hey cameraman! Can you take us back to my apartment?" Alexa asked.

They got in the backseat of the cameraman's car. He placed his phone in the passengers seat.

When they got within five minutes of Alexa's apartment, Mickie moved her left hand over to Alexa's right thigh, squeezing it. Alexa could feel the dampness in her panties.

He pulled up to the curb to let them out. They opened the doors and walked into the apartment complex. Alexa lived on the fifth floor.

The cameraman caught up to the them waiting for the elevator. He noticed them holding hands as they stepped inside. As the door closed, Alexa turned to face Mickie. Mickie did the same. They each smiled as their faces got closer.

The cameraman pulled out his phone just as their lips met. Both women pulled away, laughing hysterically. They made it to the fifth floor, Alexa stepping out first. Mickie took an opportunity and grabbed a handful of Alexa's behind with both hands.

"Mickie!" Alexa squealed, as she jumped.

Alexa unlocked the door, her and Mickie walking inside. The cameraman soon followed. He shut the door and walked into the bedroom. The only light was coming from the adjoining bathroom.

Mickie and Alexa were sitting on the edge of the bed laughing.

"You kissed me!" Alexa said.

"You wanted me too! Let's do it again." Mickie answered back.

The cameraman sat in a chair opposite the bed. He held up the phone, recording the experience.

Alexa leaned forward to meet Mickie. Their lips met once again. Alexa began laughing instantly.

"Stop laughing!" Mickie whispered.

"Okay.Okay." Alexa said, trying not to.

They moved closer once again. Their lips pressed together, Mickie giving Alexa a few light pecks. They kissed softly for a few minutes. Mickie moved her left hand to the back of Alexa's head, pressing her face into her own. Alexa's eyebrows raised when she felt Mickie's tongue slide between her lips. She let it explore her mouth a little before massaging it with her own.

"Mmmm..." Mickie moaned as Alexa pushed more of her tongue into her mouth, causing both to breath heavy.

Mickie broke the kiss, wrapping her lips around Alexa's tongue. Alexa was a little confused at first but realized what Mickie was doing when she began sucking on her tongue. Alexa extended her tongue as far as she could while Mickie's head bobbed back and forth.

Mickie's right hand moved off the bed to Alexa's left breast. Alexa's head fell back as Mickie began kissing her neck. She continued to squeeze her breast as she ran her tongue along Alexa's neck all the way up to her ear. She nibbled on her ear lobe, switching her hand over to her right breast. Alexa's head came back down to continue making out. This time the kiss was all passion. Their mouths were glued together, tongues rolling around, making indention's in each other cheeks. Mickie's hand slid down to Alexa's crotch.

"No...No...Wait...I want you first." Alexa whispered.

Mickie smiled. She gave Alexa one more fiery kiss before getting up. She grabbed her bag and walked into the bathroom.

A few moments later the bathroom door swung open, revealing Mickie in her new red lingerie and black stockings. She crawled onto the bed on all fours.

"You're so sexy!" Alexa said, licking her lips.

Mickie rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs. Alexa crawled up in between. She placed kisses on Mickie's neck before moving down to her chest. Alexa pulled down the corset just enough to reveal Mickie's succulent looking nipples. She traced her tongue around both, eliciting a cry of pleasure from Mickie. Alexa moved her way down, raising Mickie's legs straight into the air. She kissed Mickie's stocking covered leg, from her foot, all the way to her inner thigh. She repeated the process on the other leg. Alexa brought her her hands up, hooking her fingers under the strap of Mickie's panties. Mickie raised her hips up off the bed, allowing Alexa to undress her.

Mickie quickly sat up and pulled Alexa towards her. Mickie grabbed the bottom of Alexa's shirt, raising it over her head. She moved her arms around Alexa's back to unclasp her black bra. She took a breast in each hand as they resumed kissing. Mickie leaned forward to take Alexa's right breast into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the nipple, feeling it harden in her mouth. Taking her mouth away, she attacked the other nipple. She caressed each breast as she flicked her tongue over each nipple one more time.

Alexa put her hands on Mickie's shoulders, pushing her back to the bed. Alexa positioned herself on her stomach, to where her face was even with Mickie's vagina. Alexa always wondered what it would taste like. She lie there frozen while she admired the older women's shaven, juicy, fat pussy.

Alexa propped herself on her elbows, as she moved her face up, running her tongue in one long stroke over Mickie's pussy.

"UHHHHHH,,," Mickie cooed out.

For the next few minutes Alexa's tongue dashed out at a rapid pace, attacking Mickie's clit.

"OHHHHH...FUCK..." Mickie moaned, grabbing Alexa's head with both hands.

Alexa brought her right hand up, spreading Mickie's pink pussy lips. She moved her attention from her clit to start licking around her pussy. Alexa could feel the wetness as it seeped out of Mickie. After a few licks she moved her tongue inside, swirling it around Mickie's slick passage.

"EAT...MY...PUSSY...OHHHH...BABY..."

Alexa began darting her tongue in and out, faster with every moment. Mickie's legs spread even further apart, her toes curling.

"OHHH...LEXI...DON'T...STOP..." Mickie moaned out, caressing her own breasts.

Alexa moved back up to clamp her mouth completely over Mickie's swollen clit.

"I'MMMMM CUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!" Mickie screamed as her legs began shaking. Her thick thighs squeezing Alexa's head, she came into Alexa's awaiting mouth.

Alexa methodically cleaned all the cum off of Mickie's inner thighs.

"Let me taste." Mickie moaned out.

Alexa crawled back up, extending her tongue out. Mickie happily sucked on it, tasting her own warm juices.

"Stay where you are." Mickie told her.

Mickie began worming her way down the bed under Alexa. Alexa raised her legs up, Mickie pulling Alexa's shorts and black thong off in one swift motion. Alexa sat back down. Mickie positioned her face under Alexa's hips. Her face was directly below Alexa's peach. Alexa was already soaking wet.

Mickie began eating Alexa's dripping wet cunt ravenously.

"OH...MY...GOD" Alexa cried out, as Mickie was devouring her tasty snack.

Alexa knew Mickie had done this plenty of times to other women, but she was shocked at how fast she was about to orgasm. Almost as suddenly as that thought occurred, Mickie slid out from underneath her. She undid her corset, allowing her voluptuous breasts to fall out. She crawled backup onto her knees to face Alexa from behind.

"Why did you sto..." Alexa tried to ask, but before she could Mickie began lapping away at her ass hole.

"UGGGHH...HOLY...FUCK" Alexa bellowed out.

Alexa leaned down on her elbows, placing her head onto the bed. Her ass was straight up in the air. Mickie continued the assault on her back door, also bringing her right hand up to rub her pussy.

"OHHHHHHHH" Alexa screamed in pure ecstasy

Mickie raised her head off Alexa's puckered ass to slide two fingers into her sopping wet opening. She pistoned her fingers in and out, finger fucking Alexa.

Knowing Alexa was close, Mickie reached out with her left hand, grabbing Alexa by the ponytail. She pulled her head back, continuing to slam her fingers inside her.

"AHHHHHH...SHITTTT...I'MMMMMM...CUMMMMINNNNGGGGGG...FUCCCKKK" Alexa screamed, as she began squirting, covering Mickie's hand and the bed below her in girl cum. When she finally came down from her orgasm, she noticed she had a death grip on the bed sheets in her hands.

Alexa rolled over on to her back, Mickie crawling up to lay beside her. Mickie held her right hand up to Alexa, spreading the ring and middle fingers, making the same gesture as before. Alexa smiled, licking between the fingers, Mickie doing the same on the other side.

"Mhmmm. Why haven't we done this before?" Mickie asked.

"I don't know! I've always wanted to." Alexa laughed.

"Oh, really? Well I'm not done with you yet, little miss bliss! You came before I could get a real taste. Get on top of me." Mickie smiled.

Mickie moved down onto her back. Alexa crawled on top of her, facing the other way. Both women dashing their tongues onto the others clit. Mickie put her hands on Alexa's hips, forcing it down onto her face. Alexa used the flat part of her tongue to swirl around Mickie's throbbing clit as Mickie pushed her tongue inside Alexa.

With all the heavy breathing and moaning, the cameraman knew it wouldn't take long. They had forgotten he was even there.

Alexa squeezed Mickie's thighs, moaning onto Mickie's clit. The vibrations sent Mickie overboard. She plunged her tongue into Alexa's wet snatch, both cumming within seconds of each other.

Alexa fell over from sheer exhaustion. After a few minutes, Alexa got up, crawling back up to Mickie. Mickie wrapped her arm and leg over her. They both fell asleep.

The cameraman got up, making his way to the door. He turned and looked at the women one more time. He pushed send on his phone. Vince would get the email any second.