Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shop was manned by a young guy of, at a guess, around nineteen. He was typically Italian looking with short, dark hair and olive skin. I was hoping there would be a self-serve machine, but it seemed the digital printing service was one which required assistance.

"Buongiorno," Katie smiled as she walked up to the desk. I decided to leave the talking to her, which she was more than happy with. "Do you speak English?"

"Just a little," smiled the young man, admiring Katie's stunning dress.

"Great. We're looking to get some digital pictures printed out - can you do that?"

"We sure do," the young man said. Not for the first time, I marvelled at the command of the English language those who considered themselves to know 'just a little' actually had.

"OK. But here's the thing. Do you cater for, erm, personal pictures?"

"How you mean?" queried the man.

"You know, private pictures. The sort of thing you might not want everyone to see."

"Oh. I don't know. I guess, well I mean, I don't know if we have a policy." He clearly hadn't fully grasped what Katie was getting at, but he was also very interested in what he could see when she (deliberately) leaned in such a way that her breasts became very slightly more exposed.

"OK. How much for one of those?" Katie was pointing at a photo album, very similar in style to the ones Franco had stacked up in the back of the bar.

"Three Euros," he replied.

"OK. We'll take four."

Four, I wondered. That would be quite a lot of pictures. But Katie had this.

"I'm Katie by the way," my wife replied, offering her hand, which was shaken with some confusion. "How many pictures can you get in each album?" she asked.

"Giuseppe," replied the young man. He looked at the back of the album.

"It say forty standard size pictures."

"Right then. So we're going to need one hundred and sixty prints. I might ask for a few bigger ones, but how much would that be?"

Giuseppe tapped some numbers into a calculator.

"Fifty-six Euros."

"Fifty-six! Seems a bit expensive. Is the price negotiable?"

"Sorry, lady. It's thirty-five cents each."

"OK. And how does it work - how long does it take?"

"You give me the pictures now, I have them printed for you tomorrow evening."

"Oh, well that's a problem. You see, we are flying back to England tomorrow night. There's no chance you can get them for today?"

"Sorry, no."

When we'd arrived, the boy had been idly flicking through a magazine. It was only just after midday. We both knew it was possible to get this done in this time. Katie knew full well his attitude would change once he realised what he was dealing with.

"OK, maybe we'll go for a smaller number. Let's see - how do we do it?"

"You can give me a card with the photos on, or email them, or just plug in here and drag them over." he handed her a USB cable. Katie plugged it into my phone. All of the Photos Franco had taken would be available, as my phone connected to them on the cloud where they were safely stored. On the monitor which Giuseppe had rotated around, the contents of the phone slowly loaded. After a few minutes it was done.

I'd already organised Franco's work into folders, with the date, time and title. So, Katie started towards the beginning.

Giuseppe made a very poor attempt to look like he was keeping his cool, as the picture of Katie, hands on hips in her green minidress, loaded. Her hair was up in those cute bunches, and she had the most wicked smile on her face. Both of her breasts had been pulled free and the material of the dress squeezed them together and pushed them obscenely towards the camera.

"Is this OK?" Katie asked. "Will you print it?"

"Oh, I see. Yes, OK, yeah, no problem." His eyes never left the screen.

"I think we need to make sure of this, before we go any further. Do you see what I mean by personal, private pictures now?"

Giuseppe nodded instantly, still not disengaging from the topless picture Katie had selected.

"Well, this is one of the few that you might call 'soft', if you know what I mean. From here, the pictures are going to get much, much more private, and much, much more personal. Is that OK?"

Katie was having a wonderful time, and so was I. I was fully erect, as I seemed to have been for most of my waking hours during this holiday.

Giuseppe nodded again. No man in his right mind would have done anything else.

"Right then. So, we've got to select only one hundred and sixty. That might take a while. There's no point in doing this if we can't have the pictures all done by the end of today though, Giuseppe. Is there anything you can do for us?"

Katie crossed her legs so that her naked left leg emerged from the split in her skirt. His eyes flicked down to her bare flesh, then back to the screen where she stood proudly in her tiny dress.

"Sure, I think I can. I'll do my best."

"That sounds wonderful, Giuseppe." Katie purred, grabbing the mouse again. She recrossed her legs from the other side, meaning both legs were now completely bare, a small strip of material covering her shaved pussy. And she frequently leaned forward ridiculously low, the only purpose being to ensure that her nipples could be glimpsed.

Over the following twenty minutes or so, Katie took Giuseppe through the entire collection. As soon as he'd realised just how explicit the material got, he was putty in Katie's hands. The culmination of the selection process was when she asked for an A4, full-size print of her, bejewelled butt-plug inserted, taking my cock deep inside her on Franco's fountain.

"One more left," she pondered. "I'm torn, I'm thinking this one... or this one. What do you think?"

The choice was either Katie squatting, pussy gaping open slightly from the fucking I'd given her, taking a thick stream of my sperm in her mouth, or one from the following day, where I'd ejaculated all over her face and hair as she pushed a large dildo deep up inside herself.

Giuseppe opted for the one with the dildo, so the choices were made. The A4 print alone would have cost three euros, but somehow the price for the whole batch had changed from over fifty to ten Euros, including free delivery to Franco's that evening. I suspected, if she'd been so inclined, she could have persuaded Giuseppe to pay her for the privilege.

Looking over Katie's shoulder, I noticed one folder which they had not gone into, which was the folder of videos. Obviously, these were no good for printing, but I knew Giuseppe would be interested.

"Katie, show him some of these," I said, knowing how much she'd enjoy this. I leaned over and double-clicked on one of the files. In super-clear, very explicit detail, we watched in silence as Katie, butt plug still very firmly inserted, eased a dildo into herself, two fingers sliding urgently back and forwards across her clit. She was very obviously experiencing intense pleasure. Then the dildo was pulled free, and her hand continued to rub her clit urgently as she enjoyed one of the many orgasms she'd given herself that day.

Katie flashed her wicked smile at me, she loved that I'd thought of showing Giuseppe this.

"What do you think, Giuseppe? Do you like that?" she enquired, smiling sweetly at him. Giuseppe simply flashed a look at her, as if she was mad. Of course he did.

"Good, that's nice. I really enjoyed it too. And I do appreciate your discretion, but that doesn't mean you can't keep some of these for yourself. Actually, I think I'd like that," she smiled. "Feel free to show your friends, just ask them to be careful. And..." she leaned over the desk and reached down towards his crotch. Her eyes locked with Giuseppe's as her hand found what it was looking for.

"Ah, that's nice. I just wanted to check I'd got you nice and hard. I'd be a bit worried if I hadn't! See you later!" We turned and left, Giuseppe agog and I assume as erect as I was, Katie smirking, revelling in the havoc she was causing.

12