All Comments on 'Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity Pt. 06'

by Infernalcock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

glad you included at least one video scene where she had two cocks together in her cunt. Now, that's a real woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you could make one not epart, where her Dad or brother find out about her career, and her husband reluctanty put the beans in her head about them watching her videos

LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 1 year ago

How could I not know about this excellent series until today? 5 star in all chapters, and waiting horny as hell for the next one!

I guess her agent will finally conclude that shooting movies more frequently, like every single day, could be more profitable even if she earned less money for each movie. Also, I believe Katie has been fucking backstage for a long time, mostly without her husband's acknowledgment. Not that this should be a big deal, but to be awarded and to be requested for so many movies, I would say she is banging actors, directors, sponsors, and other guys on backstage more frequently than her husband know.

As she is quite famous now, her agent mailbox and cellphone are probably full of guys asking for escort services. So what would it happen if her husband discovered that his slutty beautiful wife could be pimped in parties, gangbang clubs, etc? She is a very profitable whore, and I think she should ask him to quit his job and manage her holes - my honest opinion.

She is a fortunate girl for having a REAL MAN like her husband.

LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 1 year ago

PS: another thing I almost forgot:

1) I think her husband's friends are going to blackmail her. So, to not say anything on social media (about her not being Italian, being married, her real identity, and so on), I think she will be fucking them regularly.

2) Not that she is not talented, she really is! But there are many beautiful and highly professional girls in porn (some of these sucked and fucked her husband the other night). That's why I believe that only being gorgeous and highly professional (doing all sorts of naughty things she does) would not explain such a breathtaking start, with so many awards for a newcomer. Therefore, she must be fucking around directors, stars, co-stars, sponsors, gangbanging at parties, etc., without her husband's knowledge (not that I believe that would be a problem, she is a total slut, and he knows and like her that way). But that could be a possible outcome for the next chapter, her husband trying to keep count of the dicks that already had been inside her and her, in some sort of shame, confessing her "sins". He might be a little upset initially, but I am sure he will be hard and horny after all.

3) Finally, it just doesn't make sense for him to keep a boring job when his wife is making lots of money and having lots of fun. I think she could ask him to help to "manage" her holes. These famous pornstars (the slutiest ones, actually) are always fucking around or just for fun or for money (escorting, not only in one-on-one but at parties).

Also, it would be really nice if you could focus on one or two main events (gangbangs on set or offset, she being a total slut, and he pushing her further and further into total depravity, I don't know), but with more details in the fucking scenes, like multiple DPs, cum-swallowing, and she still asking for more (it would be great if he joins the guys in the after scenes - off-camera).

Ahh, and of course, like her husband, I also think numbers count, haha. Moreover, I also believe in "the more the merrier". So it would be great to see her again (and again) in that Spanish site being a total cumdump, and also doing more and more guys on backstage for free.

Finally, your stories are art! I really mean it! Congratulations! You are an amazing writer. Please keep up the fantastic job you are doing!

PlumbrPlumbrabout 2 months ago

I wish this one would continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInfernalcock@Infernalcock
You might have noticed I've been really active recently. I will continue to release chapters of 'A Model Mother' on a weekly basis. I've also finished a single short story, a bit of a departure from my previous efforts. All being well, this should mean weekly stories release...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES