All Comments on 'Pastor Dick Pt. 03'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is titled Pastor Rick but so far he’s been only a supporting character. I hope that changes. I don’t like the MC fucking around with Stephen, especially right across from the church. Now that Nadine and Mildred know about these two, Rick will surely find out - and my guess is he will be quite hurt maybe even feel betrayed a bit by these two. Whatever is happening with the young girl Rick kissed on the cheek, it’s clearly not a sexual thing and no reason for jealousy which it seemed to spark a bit. More chapters please...

afb86afb86about 3 years ago

Hope this builds to a three-way …

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rick belongs with the speaker! Please get them together to enjoy one another sexually -- rubbing hairy chest and dicks together and sucking and,... you know -- the works!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 3 years ago

Still Hot!

But like other commenters I would like to see Rick in the act too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES