Patience through Enema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, no more, Sophie is back on her knees in front of Jenna. She kneels with her knees and feet wide apart and sitting back over her heels. She holds her hands out six inches in front of her nipples, even with them, and with her palms upturned and flat. Atop her palms rests an elegant cup, filled to a fingers width beneath the rim with coffee, atop a saucer. There are packets of sweetener and creamer atop the saucer as well. And a plastic stirring stick. "Here is your coffee, Miss Tyler." Sophie says in a demure, soft, and polite voice. "Thank you for allowing this slave to serve you, Ma'am." Isn't Sophie such a good girl?

Jenna takes the cup off Sophie's hands. She smiles a little but also has a tiny bit of uncomfortableness on her face. I write that off to the fact that Jenna has never even imagined being served so humbly. "Thank you... slave?" Clearly, she doesn't know how to address Sophie either. I'd bet Jenna knows or at least has heard that her name is Sophie. But no one here has called her anything except "slave."

"You're so very welcome, Miss Tyler!" Sophie says sweetly. She stays put, exactly as she was.

I can see that Jenna is lost, wondering what she was supposed to say to Sophie. I tell her. Jenna parrots "you're dismissed, slave." Sophie promptly says "Yes, Ma'am" and rises to her feet. She returns to kneel beside Izzy and me.

After a moment I turn to Jenna, both ignoring Patty and keeping an eye on her at the same time to make sure she does as I've told her to do. Patty is to sit still and silent. No matter what, she's to stay still and silent. "While the people talk."

"I've considered punishing this naughty bitch. It certainly deserves a very good punishment. I just can't get over how naughty it's been! Nagging you to nag your friend just because her pussy is so horny! But this bitch clearly needs to be taught a lesson in patience, too. Since time is short - you do have a class today - I just can't decide whether I should just punish it and send it on its way, or if I should teach it that lesson in patience. Since you know this naughty bitch better than anyone, why don't you decide? Punishment, or a very good lesson for this bitch?"

Jenna suddenly looks uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable. She also clearly understands. While her mom sits mute, not allowed to even offer Jenna a clue what Patty might really want, Jenna is being asked to chose what will happen to Patty. What Jenna doesn't know is that this is what Patty wants. She wants to experience the powerlessness of having her most intimate choices made for her. I'm just throwing it in Patty's face. I'm making Patty watch as Jenna struggles with the choice.

After a long moment of serious thought, Jenna finally makes her choice. "She deserves to learn a lesson." Jenna's face is a mask of pure uneasy concern. Except for the traces of a grin at her mouth.

Beside me, I can see Izzy smirking shamelessly, too. Izzy, unlike Jenna, has a pretty good idea of what Jenna just condemned Patty to. "Then tell this bitch that she's going to be taught a lesson in patience, and tell her why she deserves to learn it, in your words, and your opinion."

Jenna sighs faintly. "Patricia, ever since you first heard about Miss Rodgers, you've been bugging the crap out of me about her and nagging me to annoy my friends with questions for you. You know I hate it when you nag me! So now Miss Rodgers is going to teach you a lesson that you will never forget about having some patience." I think I see a slight smile on Jenna's face. I know I can hear the ring of honesty and sincerity in her voice.

Chapter 02: Mom's First Enema

"I have just the lesson for this naughty bitch!" I squeal with a little excitement in my voice. "Since this bitch 'bugged the crap out of you' I think a nice huge enema will not only teach it some patience but get all that crap out of it, too! Isn't it so fitting?"

Beside Jenna, I see Patty shirk inward. Hard. And I can see the nervousness sweep over her face like a tidal wave. "Since this bitch doesn't have an owner, I guess you are its guardian for now," I tell Jenna. "Has this bitch annoyed you sufficiently to deserve an enema?"

"I guess..." Jenna says with some nervousness in her voice, too. As if this was uncontemplated, and now she's not sure what she should choose. Does Patty want her to object, or allow it? Patty obediently stays quiet, even as she hears Jenna give her approval for Patty to be given what is certainly going to be a horrible enema. I tell Jenna to look Patty in the eyes and tell her what's going to be done to her.

Jenna moves a little hesitantly. As I've told her to do, she turns to face Patty. Then she puts her hand to the bottom of Patty's jaw and turns Patty's head. She looks Patty right in her eyes, seeing the edgy orbs darting around wildly. "Patricia, you will be given a very big enema. That will teach you some patience. You will be on your very best behavior for Miss Rodgers while she so kindly gives you the enema. Is that clear, Patricia?"

"Yes, Miss Tyler." Patty barely squeaks it out, her voice mute and breaking with nervousness. But Patty sits demurely still and waiting for it, too. If the thought of it was that repugnant to her, surely she'd object, or run away. Or, like me, slap me silly for suggesting it!

I have Sophie whisper some instructions in Jenna's ear so that Patty won't hear them. Sophie is good at giving instructions or at least passing them on in abundant detail. A moment later, Jenna tells Patty: "You will do everything you possibly can to make it very easy for Miss Rodgers to give you your enema. First, we'll get those clothes out of her way so she has complete and unhindered access to your bottom. You can be naked. It's not like you deserve clothes anyway. Stand up."

"Yes... Miss... Tyler." Patty barely manages to squeak out. She slowly rises to her feet. Then she stands quivering slightly, her eyes flying around the room. Even her face is already scrunched up just a little. It's plain that Patty is scared to death. Yet staying put.

"Since her hands are bound, go ahead and undress your bitch." I tell Jenna.

Jenna looks to me with utter shock on her face. As if she'd never imagined that she'd be asked to do anything. After a second, Jenna kneels down and starts taking Patty's sneakers off. She unties one, stretches it open, and lifts Patty's foot to slip it off. Then, while she's holding Patty's foot up, she slips off a delicate pink sock. Jenna just discards both beside her. Then she does Patty's other foot.

I tell Patty that she's to behave herself and be polite. And properly thankful. I have her thank Jenna. She recites her line. "Thank you for taking my shoes and socks off for me, Miss Tyler."

Jenna asks me if she can untie Patty's hands. She can't get Patty's shirt off with her hands bound. I tell her that she can, but if she does, Patty will have to keep her hands at the small of her back, and it's Jenna's job to make sure she does. Jenna faces Patty and tells her, surprisingly rather firmly, as if Jenna fears that she might be punished should Patty move her hands, to keep her hands where they are and "just let me strip you." Patty says she will. Jenna unties Patty's hands. Patty keeps them where they are.

Jenna unbuttons Patty's blouse. She doesn't drag her feet doing it, either. Maybe because it's not her bra that's about to be exposed to the audience. And Patty, despite quivering and shirking, isn't objecting, either. She pulls the blouse from the waistband of Patty's loose-fitting jeans and slips it off Patty's shoulders. It lets me see what Patty meant when she said she was wearing a "beige everyday bra." It's a very simple, plain, one that could have come from anywhere. It's definitely not something she'd want to be seen it.

Next Jenna slips Patty's jeans down to her ankles. She kneels again to lift Patty's feet out of them. Patty cringes a hair, clearly struggling with herself to allow Jenna to do everything for her instead of taking them off herself. It shows off a matching pair of panties. Patty wouldn't have wanted to be seen in these, either. They're simple, sheer, briefs with only a minimal lace trim around the hemlines. They're modest, too, covering all of her pubes, her hips, and her bottom.

Jenna stands. She hesitates for a moment as she realizes that now, whatever she takes off, is going to bare some very private parts of Patty to all of us. Parts that Jenna undoubtedly would prefer not to see. There's a trace of embarrassment on Jenna's face. More than a trace of uncertainty. Plenty of reluctance, too. But after a few seconds, her hands go to Patty's back and unclasp Patty's bra. Its straps fall free at Patty's sides, the shoulder straps holding it up. Jenna puts her hands to Patty's shoulders and slips the straps off, taking care that she only touches the outside of Patty's arms as she slides it down. The bra slips from Patty's breasts, baring them to the world.

Jenna takes a deep breath as she squats down at Patty's side. She turns her eyes to stare at the sofa behind Patty, ensuring that she sees none of Patty. She keeps her hands at the center of Patty's hips. Gripping the waistband of the panties, Jenna quickly slides them down, her hands firmly avoiding touching anything they don't have to. The instant the panties are far enough down Patty's legs that there's room to, Jenna pulls her hands out a little so that she's not touching Patty. Just the panties. She drops them to Patty's ankles. She looks down, seeing nothing but Patty's bare feet, as she lifts Patty's feet out of the panties. She tosses them on the pile beside her and quickly stands up with her eyes firmly shut.

Jenna turns to face me, taking a tiny step forward to put Patty behind her before opening her eyes. "Okay, she's naked," Jenna tells me.

I grin. I motion for Jenna to follow me. She steps around Patty, taking extra care not to see Patty's nude body. I leave Patty standing there, her body on display for Izzy and Sophie. Patty waits obediently, her anxiousness growing by the second.

I tell Jenna that she has some choices to make. After all, she's Patty's guardian for this session. I tell her that I won't make her see anything. She's free to leave and return when Patty has learned her lesson. She's free to wait in the living room. And, if she's willing, she's free to remain with Patty, where she could offer Patty some reassurance just by her presence. After all, Patty clearly knows that Jenna won't allow her to be injured. She's free to be as close, or as far, from anything as she wishes. I even tell her that if she were to ask, Patty would tell her to leave, but would secretly want her to stay. But Patty would never admit it. I tell her that Patty is as scared as she's ever been, but it's only because she's so far beyond her experience and into the realm of fantasy. I tell her she has a moment to make up her mind, then lead her back to the living room.

I send Sophie to fetch my crop. Sophie quickly has it's handle in my hand. I tell Sophie that I think I'll use a number 18 syringe with the yellow enema for this bitch. I send Sophie to set up for me.

Patty stands a bit on the tall side, around 5'8". She's a lean woman, too. I'd guess somewhere around 145 pounds. Maybe 150, but that's tops.

She has a fairly ovalish face, but it's an oval with soft features to it and a slightly rounded jawline. She has short hair, dark brown with light brown highlights. It's cut over her ears, but with a tiny bit of body added to the top, leaving only the ends hugging close to her face. She has bright, glowing. Blue eyes. She has a small and slightly wide nose above a narrow mouth with fine, light pink, lips.

She has a lean neck. Then equally lean shoulders, the faint outline of their bones showing along them. Her stomach isn't quite flat. Her skin has lost too much of its elasticity over the years. Now it's moderately loose. At the bottom, just about her waistline, there's a slight paunch, rising no more than an inch and probably not that much. But it makes her stomach look loose. The navel in the center of that stomach looks almost flat, as if something has gently pressed it out a bit from the inside, yet not enough for the wrinkly folds to quite rise up to her stomach.

She has a pair of huge breasts. I'm guessing She must wear like a 38-DD bra. But they're loose and soft, hanging down on her chest like water balloons, and angling outward. It leaves the insides of her mounds forming a cleavage that's a long, deep V, her breasts meeting at the top, then flowing towards her sides. Despite the droopiness to them, from the front, they have a definite rounded appearance. Her mounds are topped with nipples that are just slightly on the wide side, maybe ¼" across. They're a medium-dark shade of pink with a faint purple tinge to them. Rings of the same shade, widely surround those nipples. And now, those nipples stick up hard, rising almost their width above the gently rounded tops of her mounds. Even with her breasts hanging and loose enough that her nipples are almost to her sides, her nipples are pointing straight out.

She has a narrow waist and hips, both with a defined girly curve to them. No boniness to her hips, but no fat either. Along her waistline, there's a very small fold, more like a soft wrinkle at the center. It has to be from the looseness of her skin. Beneath that, her pubes are shaven smooth and silky-soft.

Patty's pussy is prominent and obvious, even as she just stands. Her mound is slightly narrow but puffs down enough that it seems to stand out from her body between her thighs. Her lips are very long, but narrow. They seem to meet fully, at least where they appear to rise up the front of her mound and into her pubes. But at the very bottom, the lowest point of her mound, I can see her lips seem to widen just a hair as a wrinkly knot of pink flesh fills the gap, almost like a third, middle, lip, that rises a scant fraction of an inch above the other two pale-white lips. I can see the creases of her thighs flowing alongside her mound.

Her bottom is so going to get spanked! I'm a little surprised when I see it. It's the firmest part of her body. Her cheeks hang only a fraction of an inch, just enough for their bottom edge to make a tiny crease where they join her thigh. Her globes are smooth. They have a moderate flatness to the tops of her globes, but still enough roundness that they look like cheeks. They're nicely rounded at the inside, where the just barely touch together as they make a deep crack. It's a slightly short crack, the rounded edges curving outward to make the tops and bottom of her globes. But it's a very nice crack.

Her arms and legs are lean. But her body shows her age. Then again, no one has yet to beat aging. Her skin is lightly tanned, except for the skin on her breasts, bottom, and pubes. The tan lines are too faint to be noticeable. But her skin has lost enough of its elasticity to appear slightly loose on her. And her face shows tiny, faint, wrinkle lines at the corners of her eyes, along her upper lip, and beside her nose. And the skin of her neck is loose enough for it to show.

Despite the signs of her age, she is 48, she's still an attractive woman. Clearly an older woman, in the back half of her middle age, but still attractive. Definitely not ready for retirement yet! A hair older-looking that I like my toys to be, but not enough so that I'd pass on it. Not yet.

I take a moment to get a very close look at Patty's body. And another moment to make sure that Patty knows I'm appraising her body. That makes any woman rather uncomfortable. Patty proves to be no exception. I'm sure she's wondering what I think of her body. Is it attractive enough that I'm willing to "take care" it? Or am I repulsed by its obvious signs of age and will I toss her aside now? Do her breasts sag too much for me? I'll bet she's most concerned about that tiny wrinkle-line of a fold at her waistline. She'll think that makes her look fat. The one thing no woman wants to look.

After getting a close view of everything, especially the so prominent mound of her pussy, I turn my attention back to Jenna. With a single raised eyebrow, I silently ask for her decision.

Jenna is a very slightly chubby girl. I'd guess she stands about 5'4" and might weight around 140. But maybe less. Most of her width is on her hips, and even that doesn't make them look that wide. She has black hair, pulled back off her face. And unlike her mother, fairly small breasts. I'd guess she's around a 36-B. She wears glasses with black frames and rectangular lenses. Those give her a slightly brainy look.

Jenna cringes as she sighs very deeply. Finally, she reaches behind Patty, her hand carefully avoiding touching Patty, except to take Patty's hand. "Come on, Patricia, I'll take you to get your enema now." Her voice betrays her, letting Patty know that Jenna would prefer to be doing anything but. It's perfect, in my opinion. Anything that makes Patty feel even a hair lower is better!

Jenna holds Patty's hand firmly as she leads her back to the playroom. It's only a few steps, less than ten. With every step, Patty tries to walk a little slower. She quivers a little more. And she grips Jenna's hand a little firmer.

Jenna leads her into the playroom. Sophie's ready for me there. She has a towel laid out on the massage table at the center of the room. And beside that, she has a rolling tray with the enema, a box of latex gloves, a tube of lubricating jelly, and a couple of antiseptic alcohol wipes.

The instant Patty turns into the room her eyes catch sight of the enema waiting for her. The water-bottle-sized syringe already filled with a light yellow colored liquid. The plunger sticking out of the end of it pulled all the way back. The very long (10 inches), pencil-thin, and clear tube attached to the top of the syringe like a needle. It's stiff but flexible. And it has a rounded tip. Now an orange plastic cover sheathes that tip.

Patty freezes, her feet failing her as she sees just how big it is. Her eyes lock onto it. She trembles.

Jenna tugs on Patty's hand, trying to get her moving. Patty stays frozen, her deathly-scared eyes locked on the enema as she imagines all of it, that ocean of fluid, filling her bottom.

I give Patty a firm, but light, tap on her bottom with my crop. It lands with a crack like hands slapping together and sears a faint pink crop print onto the center of Patty's cheek. Patty yelps out a squeaky "YE-OW!" from the surprise of it. She stumbles forward a tiny step, the gets her feet moving. Now they move with tiny baby steps, taking as long as she possibly can to allow Jenna to walk her to the table. As if someone, certainly Jenna if anyone, will change her mind, take pity on Patty, and spare her this.

No one does. Three minutes later Jenna has helped a very scared and more reluctant Patty up onto the table. She's guided Patty to lie on her right side with her knees pulled up almost all the way to her ample breasts. It leaves Patty's feet lying more in front of her, a few inches down from her bottom, and at least a foot out from her body. Jenna has slipped a pillow Sophie offered her, a very dense foam round one, under Patty's head to prop it up for her. And she has Patty's hands in front of her, Patty's elbows bent, her hands in front of her face.

It offers me a good view of Patty's bottom as she lies on her side. In this position, I also have a good view of Patty's thighs, their muscles and skin pulled taut as the rise in front of her chest. It's pulled her bottom tight, stretching her cheeks as they round over her muscles. It has pulled most of the flatness out of those globes. And it has stretched the crease line at the bottom, where her cheeks rolled into her thigh, taut and invisible. Now her cheeks just flow straight and turn into the top of her thigh.