Patience through Enema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiggle some fingers at Sophie. Then I hold up two fingers to her. Sophie hurries over to bring me two paint stirrers. They make excellent little, light, paddles, and Home Depot just gives them away! I take one and have Sophie give the other one to Jenna. Jenna takes it but looks at it as if it were a viper in her hand. I guess she can guess what it's for.

After a few seconds, I use my strictest voice to tell Patty "You will rub yourself exactly like that. Do not speed up or slow down. Do not change a thing. And do not allow your slutty whore's pussy to cum. When you just can't stand not cumming another second, you may ask Miss Tyler, one time only to tell you when you should cum. When she tells you, you will cum right then." I release Patty's hand.

It takes less than a second for her urgent need to win out. Her finger starts speeding up. I snap my stick upwards, landing it squarely atop the back of her hand as she rubs herself. "Bad girl!" I scold her sternly, "don't you dare speed up like some gutter whore."

She slows her hand. It lasts a second. Then I'm swatting it and scolding her again. That doesn't last too long either. Her pussy wants to cum, and it doesn't want to suffer the stimulation any longer than it has to before it cums.

I nudge Jenna and tell her to watch Patty's hand closely and not let Patty get away with anything whatsoever. "It really is for her own good. You'll see."

Jenna watches, both trying to see enough to monitor Patty and trying at the same time not to see a thing. As if she's willing to supervise but still uncomfortable seeing her mom intimately. She catches Patty speeding up, but that's easy to do. She snaps her stick against Patty's hand. Patty yelps, moaning at the same time. If this keeps up, Patty's hand is going to be sore!

It doesn't even take a minute. Patty, her entire body almost vibrating with the trembles constantly flowing through it, her teeth chattering, asks. "Miss Tyler, My pussy aches more than it ever has before. It's ready to cum right this instant. Will you please tell me when I should cum, Miss Tyler?" It's the little girl's voice again. And it stutters under the strain of talking over her sultry moans.

Jenna turns to me. "She needs to do that for five full minutes. After that, whenever you want to allow her." I lean over to Jenna's ear and whisper to her "it's only been 52 seconds... now." Jenna very quickly glances at her watch. I see her doing the math.

Patty's trembles steadily, but slowly, grow more intense. Along with them, her moans steadily turn faster, until she's panting girly-squeaky "OOH!s" so fast she's almost hyperventilating. Her head slowly lays back, until it's hanging back and she's staring up at the ceiling. I point out to Jenna how thick Patty's honey is, and how despite its pastiness it has somehow managed to flow out of her pussy and coat her hand, the creases of her thighs, and every bit of her mound. It makes Patty's hairless mound sparkle in the light.

I bring Jenna around to Patty's side, mostly behind Patty, but enough at her side that we can still see Patty's very sore hand. I have Jenna pull Patty's cheeks wide apart for a minute. The first thing Jenna notices is how hard her cheeks are, how they resist being spread. Then, once they're held apart, I point out how Patty's asshole is spasming lightly. Loosening just a bit, and then snapping back to full tension. I tell her how Patty isn't even aware that's happening, it just something her body is doing as it struggles to hold her orgasm in.

Patty might not know she's doing it, but the very instant Jenna stretches her cheeks apart, Patty cries out "NO! I'll be naughty!" It's a very desperate plea. Patty's hips suddenly thrash wildly, pulling her bottom from side to side. Jenna releases Patty's cheeks, asshole seen.

I have Jenna swat Patty's rosy red bottom hard with her stick and scold Patty for "wiggling her hips like a whore." then I have Jenna swat Patty on her face, on her cheek, and scold her for speaking without permission. Patty doesn't react to either swat, even though both leave a red stripe on her skin. I know Patty feels them. She's just too busy crying out slutty moans to yelp.

Patty flushes a bright red. And she sweats lightly as she stands, trembling and squealing wildly. She manages to last the full five minutes, too. For the last half-minute, I see Jenna with an eye glued to her watch, the seconds ticking off too slowly for Jenna. In those thirty seconds, Patty gets two more swats on her hand for speeding up.

"Patricia," Jenna says, raising her voice to make sure she has Patty's attention, "cum now."

Patty doesn't acknowledge her. Maybe all of two seconds later, Patty screams out a long, high-pitched, endless cry. Her body shudders hard. Hard enough that her knees give out and Patty drops on them. A single, thick, drop of honey falls from Patty's pussy down to the floor. Patty goes right on screaming out, her head thrashing wildly from side to side, her jaw now hanging wide open.

Eventually, Patty's lungs run out of air. She sucks in a desperately fast breath, then screams out again. She falls forward, catching herself with one hand, her right hand still at her pussy. From behind, I have Jenna watch Patty's pussy. It's not long before we both see another thick drop of pasty honey suddenly just appear from the top of her slit. It clings to her lips for a second and then falls. "See that?" I tell Jenna softly, "that's from her pussy snapping so hard from those twitches."

"Yuck!" is all Jenna says. The look on Jenna's face tells me she's wondering if she "squirts" her honey like that, too. As if any boy would ever comment on that. At least none with the brains of a turnip would.

After a couple of minutes, Patty's orgasm ebbs. It leaves Patty hot and sweaty, on her knees and one hand, panting like a dog. Her head hanging down limp. Her body loose and sated.

I give Patty about half a minute to pant away. Then I suggest that Jenna takes Patty by the hand and we return to the living room.

Chapter 05: Epilogue

Jenna takes care as she gets Patty up to her feet. And she takes Patty by the left hand, the hand that wasn't on her pussy. Jenna quickly discovers just how rubbery Patty's legs are. Her entire body is, really. Patty can barely walk out to the living room. While Jenna is taking care of Patty I whisper a few instructions to Sophie.

Once we're on the sofa, I send Sophie to fetch me a coffee. She serves Jenna one, too. Patty remains ignored, which seems to be fine by Patty. She sits, loose and spent, her eyes dreamy, and just waits. More just drifts through the sweetness of her afterglow and hopes we won't want her too soon.

Once the coffees are served, Sophie kneeling before Jenna offers to take Patty to the potty, if Jenna would like her to, and if Patty asks her to.

Jenna, knowing how badly Patty wants to get rid of the enema, tells Patty "You may ask Miss Slave to take you potty unless you want your butt full." the last part comes over rather snidely, which I'm sure was Jenna's intent.

"Miss Slave," Patty asks. Her little girl's voice is back as strong as ever, now laced with a dreamy note to it. "Will you please take this naughty little girl potty, Ma'am?"

Sophie knows what I want her to do. She says she will. Then she takes Patty by the hand and walks her back to the bathroom. Sophie leaves the bathroom door wide open. That's a rule here, only people may close a door behind them, not subs, toys, bitches, whores, or slaves. Only people. Sophie takes Patty to the toilet and has her sit on it with her knees spread wide apart and her hands resting atop her thighs, palms up.

Sophie watches Patty closely as Patty empties her bowels. I'm sure that's a new, and unexpected, experience for Patty, too. And a very humiliating one. I can't imagine that anyone has "taken" her potty in at least 45 years. But I know it will arouse her. That "little girl's voice" is always a give-away that the subs want to be treated like a little girl. A firmly disciplined, closely supervised, little girl with a big girl's body.

Once Patty has finished, Sophie allows her to clean herself up. And then Sophie has Patty stand up and hold her cheeks wide apart, displaying her asshole for Sophie to inspect. Sophie decides it's not clean enough and has Patty clean in more, Only this time while standing up and keeping her cheeks spread so that Sophie can watch her doing it. Satisfied that Patty's asshole is as clean as it can possibly be, Sophie, brings a naked Patty back out to the living room, holding her by the hand, and takes her to sit again beside her "guardian," Jenna.

By eight every morning and evening, Patty is to find Jenna and politely ask her to check her skanky pussy and body for her. By eight, I tell Patty, means that when the clock strikes eight, Jenna should have already been asked. Once Patty asks, she belongs to Jenna and will behave like a good girl for Jenna. Jenna will check her body thoroughly and tell her what to do. When Jenna is satisfied that Patty has not only done as she was told, but behaved well, Jenna will tell her that "she is dismissed."

I call those times with Jenna "supervision sessions." During those sessions, all of my rules apply. Whatever Jenna tells her to do, she must do. She must be humble and polite. She may not speak without permission. Jenna may do whatever she pleases with Patty then. Patty will answer all of Jenna's questions just as she did earlier. If Patty misbehaves, even the slightest, Jenna will punish her for it.

Whatever happens in her sessions stays in those sessions. Outside of those times, there is to be no discussion of me or anything that's happened in a session. Or that should be in a session. Patty may only speak to Jenna about normal "family-type" stuff. Anything but her sexuality is fine.

From this moment on, Patty may not touch her pussy unless Jenna tells her to. However, her husband may use her pussy, however, and whenever, he wishes. She may never deny him.

And I warn Patty that she should keep her body very clean and properly groomed. She won't know when, or even if, Jenna is going to bring her to me. And she definitely does not want me to see her body at less than it's cleanest.

Patty readily accepts the new rules. Jenna already knew they were coming. She accepts them too, just less enthusiastically.

While Patty has been sitting there and listening to her new rules, she's discovered something else about my yellow enemas. They "come back." She had thought she was done on the toilet. She felt empty. But as she sat here, the fullness, the extreme urge to run for the ladies' room, has slowly crept back up. It's not quite as powerful as it was, but it is definitely very strong and uncomfortable for her. But, not allowed to speak, she can't tell anyone. She doesn't need to. Even if I didn't know it would happen, I can see the strain on her face and the tension in her body. The mineral oil enemas tend to do that. Once they have her rectum full, the fluid flows backward into her colon. Then, once her rectum is emptied, it only takes a few minutes for that liquid to flow back into her rectum, stretching it again and returning her to discomfort.

I ask Jenna if she's ever taken anyone potty. She says no, she hasn't. She doesn't have any kids that needed to be toilet trained. I jokingly congratulate her. I tell her that once she gets Patty home, she should take her potty before dismissing her. Then I tell Jenna what to do. To watch Patty very closely. To inspect her asshole afterward to ensure it's fully cleaned up. Jenna groans.

I tell Patty that she's going to learn so manners, too. Today, before her session with Jenna tonight, she's to hand-write a polite thank you letter to me and a separate one to Jenna. I ask Jenna to email me mine once she has it from Patty. Patty can deliver them at her session. Jenna says she will.

So I tell Jenna that since she's Patty's guardian, she needs to see that Patty is dressed, and her hands bound, for the trip home. I'm done with Patty's lesson. She did learn two lessons on her first day in "slut-garten." Kindergarten for sluts. At least that gets a laugh from Jenna.

Jenna allows Patty to dress herself. Then she binds Patty's hands and walks her out.

That evening I get the first email from Jenna. She tells me that "the pig," Patty's husband, didn't even notice Patty was gone this evening. She tells me that she decided that since Patty seemed to like doing things as embarrassingly as possible, she made Patty strip before asking Patty the questions. She copied my list of questions, pasting them into her email, and adding Patty's answers.

1. Are you menstruating now?

No.

2. Have you had any kind of sex with anyone since your last session with me?

No.

3. Have you masturbated since your last session with me?

No.

4. Have you thought about masturbating?

Yes.

5. What slutty thoughts have you had?

I can't stop thinking about my session with Miss Rodgers.

6. Have those thoughts been arousing you?

Hell Yes.

7. Am I going to find that skanky pussy horny?

Probably.

Jenna adds that she did find Patty's pussy to be rather wet, but not quite so bad that Patty needed to masturbate again. She "guesses that Patty will need to soon, maybe in the morning. And then, she attaches my thank you letter.

Dear Miss Rodgers;

I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking such good care of me this morning.

You were right, Ma'am. The enema did teach me some patience. I've wanted to ask Miss Tyler a thousand times to arrange another visit for me, but every time I thought about that, I thought about that enema. About how it made me more uncomfortable than I've ever been. And I haven't said a word!

And You'll never know how much I appreciate you teaching me to diddle myself. I never would have thought to do it like that. And it felt so good. That was the best orgasm of my life! But if you and Miss Tyler weren't supervising me, I never would have been able to do it like that. The urge to hurry along and climax was just too strong. I needed you to make me behave.

Which brings me to what I want to say. I admit I didn't know what to expect. But my time with you was everything I wanted it to be, and more than I'd dreamed of. I will never know how you seemed to know exactly what I truly needed and when. How you knew that, despite it being far more humiliating for me that I could have imagined, that I needed to be taken care of like a little girl.

I felt like you both truly cared about me. And I felt honored that you did since I also felt like I was nothing. Just a little girl that needed constant attention from the grown-ups.

So thank you for that, Ma'am. I promise to be on my best behavior for Miss Tyler. But know I will be dreaming about my time with you. There are two thoughts I can't get out of my head. Lying there on the table while you first put the enema thingy into my behind, knowing it was going to be awful, and knowing for certain that I had no choice but to get my enema. I just knew you'd never let me get up. The other is lying over your, and Miss Tyler's, knees and being spanked. I'd thought I might be spanked, but I'd imagined bending over or something like that for it. I never imagined that you'd turn me over your knees like a little girl! Not only was that incredibly humiliating, but the spanking hurt a lot! Despite that, it made me feel like you cared about me. Because I was spanked just like a little girl. A girl spanked for her own good, to make her behave as I should have behaved.

When we got home, Miss Tyler took me to my bathroom. She had me undress fully so she could see me. Then she watched me like a hawk! When I was done, she made me sit there for a few more minutes so I wouldn't have to come back. In silence, while she watched me. Then she allowed me to dress again. She made me follow her to the living room and sit on the sofa. She only made me wait for about two minutes. She told me that I had to come "report" to her by eight so she could "inspect my skankiness." And then she dismissed me. She didn't even let me ask any questions! She just told me what to do and dismissed me. Dismissed, I wasn't allowed to ask her anything! I know you taught her to do that.

Thank you again, Miss Rodgers. I can't wait to see you again.

Patricia