Patience through Enema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why was it so scary for you? Did you think the enema would be that bad?"

"No, Miss Tyler... the enema is a million times worse than I thought it would be... I am so scared that now that you know this about me, you'll hate me, Miss Tyler!"

"Now that she knows what exactly, bitch?" I ask.

"I didn't want Miss Tyler to know... that being embarrassed badly... especially about my body... excites me. And that... being made to obey someone... that excites me more than even dreaming about it does, Ma'am."

"Are you saying this is the horniest you've ever been?" Jenna balks with disbelief.

"Yes, Miss Tyler... I'm sorry! I've never even been half this excited before!"

"Tell me how you diddle that slutty pussy, bitch. In detail."

"Yes, Miss Rodgers," Patty answers, her voice pure little girl. "I like to lie in bed, but I have to be by myself. Then I put a couple of fingers to my pussy and just rub it until I finish, Miss Rodgers."

I sigh. "I said in detail, bitch. Try again."

"I'm sorry, Miss Rodgers!" Patty blurts out nervously, her girly voice laced with shame. "I lie on my back, Miss Rodgers. Then I put my fingers, usually tow of them, on my little button. I rub myself a little faster than a man would rub me. I do it just up and down. And then, after a minute or so my legs want to close on their own and I just sort of speed up a little. And then I finish, Miss Rodgers, and the ache is gone. For a little while anyway."

I shake my head. "Clearly you haven't a clue what to do with that pussy! You're diddling it like some dumb first-timer! Obviously, you can't be allowed to keep abusing your pussy like that. You'll have to be closely supervised from now so that you learn to diddle yourself properly."

I'm about to show Patty some mercy when Izzy jumps back in and asks Patty if she's ever tried anal sex. Patty very quickly answers "No, Miss Whalen. I've never done that. I just can't stand having anything up my bottom, not even a little finger! I couldn't imagine anything bigger in there!"

"Yes, it might feel like someone shoved a can of soda up there." Jenna snidely comments. "Wait, it seems you like that!"

Patty shirks and blushes brightly, redder than a fire truck. But she says nothing as her daughter scorns her.

"Do you think you've learned some patience now, bitch?" I ask Patty. She's been sitting here answering embarrassing questions for ten minutes now. Counting how long it took her to get to the chair, I'd guess it's been fifteen minutes since I slipped that nozzle from her bottom.

"Oh, yes, Miss Rodgers! I swear I've learned some patience!"

"Prove it, bitch." I say it very sternly, but still not raising my voice. "Show us all that you've learned to stop thinking only of that fat body and learned to be patient and think about the things you should be worried about. Like actual people instead of the fuck toy you are.

"Here is what you will do to prove it to me. You will stand up and walk over to that counter. On it is a very nice old-fashioned wooden hairbrush. You will bring it over to me. Then you will kneel like a humble bitch and offer it to me to spank your bottom with. The punishment for having me pestered is ten good hard strokes. What you will not do is act like some whiny little bitch. I don't care how full your bottom is. Your bottom doesn't matter because you don't matter. You're nothing, just some fat and ugly fuck toy I have no use for. We, on the other hand, are actual people, so we matter. I matter. And I want you properly punished for your misbehavior.

"You will walk normally, just as you walked out of your house this morning. No matter how unbearable that urge gets, you will ignore it. You will not hesitate one bit. You will double over, you will stay up straight. You will walk just like your bottom was empty and you were eager for your bottom to get blistered. And walk with normal steps, not those ridiculous baby steps you've been using.

"Are you still ready to prove you've learned some patience?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers." Patty's voice rings with utter fear now. I'm sure she's afraid that she'll fail and it will be messy. I'm confident she won't.

I tell her to get on with it then.

Patty takes a very deep breath. She stands, moving almost as fast as normal. As she does, she cries out a loud "UH!" and grits her teeth hard. On her feet she shakes so much that her breasts jiggle on her chest, making her nipples dance. She walks, her strides not quite regular, but pretty close to it. She cries out with every little movement but keeps going, her clenched teeth somewhat muting her whines. She finds the hairbrush and picks it up, then walks back across the room. While she was gone, Sophie removed her chair.

Patty kneels down in front of me, trying to copy the posture that she saw Sophie use earlier. She gets it half right. As she sits back over her spread feet, the posture stretches her bottom. And stretches her asshole while leaving it to hang fully exposed between slightly taut cheeks. It makes the pressure against her asshole come back with a vengeance that has Patty quiver hard. She cries out "OH! NO!" She quivers for another half of a second, then groans a long "UM!" before getting herself back under control. I tell her how to position her hands. She glances down to make sure they're even with her nipples.

"Here is your hairbrush, Miss Rodgers. I'm sorry for being naughty and annoying you. May I please have the ten strokes I deserve for being a bad girl, Miss Rodgers?"

I put a hand atop Patty's head, letting my fingers run through the silky strands of her short hair. After a second I take the paddle from her hands with my other hand. As I do, I get a good grip on a handful of Patty's hair, pulling it tightly. "Come on, bitch, let's blister that naughty bottom."

I pull Patty around, forcing her to move faster than she thought she could. But not that fast. She groans out a long breath, as I pull her around to my side and put her on her knees. I don't know what Patty expected. How she thought she was going to be spanked. I see utter shock and horror on her face as I use her hair to pull her forward, turning her over my knees as if she were a naughty toddler.

I prefer to spank like this. Especially older women. It never fails. They always feel twice the shame. Then again, I do have a 48-year-old woman turned over my 20-year-old knees. The same way that Patty might have turned a two-year-old over her knees so many years ago. I'll bet it hits her hard. I'll bet she immediately tries to remember, and can't, the last time she was over anyone's knees. It would have certainly been her mother's knees. But that would have been around 45 years ago. When she outgrew, or so she thought, this kind of punishment.

Patty groans very loudly and desperately as her stomach has to take her weight. Her already too-full stomach that so does not want to be touched, let alone have her weight on it. She shudders as I nudge her into a proper position, her waist bent fully, her thighs hanging down at my side. I have my other leg spread to better support her, her breasts hanging flush against the outside of my thigh. Her hands instinctively brace against the floor.

I let her lie like that. It lets me see her cheeks straining tightly together. Patty lets her hang down. I tell her the rules. Keep her bottom still. No talking, except to count her stroke properly. No trying to cover or protect her bottom. She's to do nothing except lie there, allow her bottom to get the full spanking without interruption, and count her strokes.

I lift the hairbrush up high. Jenna sees it rise, then shifts her eyes away as it starts its downward stroke. It lands with a loud crack on Patty's cheek, searing a bright pink splotch onto the loose white flesh atop her hard muscle. Patty cries out a very shocked "EE-OW!" as it lands. And as she learns that it hurts more than she thought it would. She pants a couple of breaths, her exhales groans.

"One, Miss Rodgers," Patty counts out in her little girl's voice, already breaking with light sobs. "I'm sorry that I annoyed you, Miss Rodgers. Will you please spank me again, Miss Rodgers?"

I do, landing an identical swat on her other cheek. Despite knowing now exactly what to expect, Patty yelps just as loudly. Then she counts it.

I give her the rest of her strokes. She yelps a little louder with each. They leave her bottom glowing a bright and stinging shade of pink. It's one I know will fade away to nothing in a couple of hours. The hairbrush doesn't bruise. It just hurts. But it does leave Patty sobbing hard, tears running down her cheeks.

She obediently kneels in front of me, holding her hands out for the hairbrush as I tell her to. "I really am sorry for being so annoying, Miss Rodgers. Thank you very much for spanking me, Ma'am." She apologizes. I set the hairbrush back in her hands.

I know Patty is expecting me to send her to return the hairbrush. I can see on her face. Her jaw drops as I tell her "now go ask Miss Tyler to spank you for bugging the crap out of her. Be convincing, bitch." She starts crying even harder. Her face blushes the reddest it's ever been, and it's been pretty red already today.

Patty moves and kneels down in front of Jenna. Jenna is already shirking back. I can see her working the puzzle in her head. Can she decline to spank her mother? Will Patty suffer worse if she does? And if she does it, how hard should she spank Patty? No more than necessary to appease me. But how hard is that?

"Miss Tyler, I really am sorry for bugging the crap out you. I know I was wrong to... I've been a really bad little girl, Miss Tyler! Bad girls need to be spanked. Please, Miss Tyler, will you please spank me, Ma'am?"

Jenna groans. After a moment she takes the hairbrush and mutters "fine. I guess... over my knees... Patricia LeighAnne."

"Yes, Miss Tyler." Patty sobs out. Then she lies herself over her daughter's knees just as she was over mine a moment ago. Only now her bottom is already burning hot pink and stinging her. "Thank you for spanking this bad girl, Miss Tyler... Will you please give me a very hard spanking, Ma'am? Please, Ma'am? I've been so bad! I deserve a super hard spanking!" That was unexpected. I wonder if Patty really wants a good one, or if she's just worried Jenna will go easy on her and disappoint me.

Whatever Patty's reasons, Jenna gives it to her. She swats Patty's bottom with all her strength. It lands with a crack just as loud as the strokes I gave Patty.

Patty cries out another of her squealy yelps, her body shuddering hard on Jenna's legs. And then it takes her a few pants to get herself under control. Only now she pants "OW!s" instead of breaths. "One, Miss Tyler. I am really so sorry for bugging you, Ma'am. Will you please spank me again, nice and hard, Miss Tyler?"

Jenna spanks her. Jenna's fifth stroke, the third on one cheek, gets Patty bawling. But even that doesn't stop Patty from encouraging Jenna to spank her hard. Jenna's ten swats leave Patty's bottom fire-engine red.

Patty kneels in front of Jenna, takes the paddle back, and apologizes rather immodestly. I tell Patty to go ask Izzy to spank her too. After all, she did put Izzy in the middle of "her sluttiness."

I'm not sure if Izzy will spank her or not. Izzy doesn't usually do anything, just ask questions, and watch. I know she doesn't like to play. But she agrees to spank Patty. She takes the hairbrush and tells Patty, "You should be ashamed of yourself for acting like some bitch in heat, Patricia LeighAnne. Over my knees."

Izzy gives her some good swats, too. Swats that have Patty bucking lightly as her body tenses from the pain. Then again, this does make thirty swats she's gotten. Patty cries like a baby through all of them. But she counts them off and apologizes to Izzy. They leave Patty's bottom a very bright and angry red.

I send her to return the paddle. And I can see the relief on her face. Now, despite crying out even louder with the pangs in her bowels, she moves normally.

When Patty returns and kneels in front of me, I nonchalantly tell her "I'm not ready to take you potty yet, bitch." I laugh at her. Patty kneels and grimaces. "Go fetch us all a cup of coffee. Slave, make sure they're right." Patty very unhappily goes to make our coffee. Sophie giggles as she follows her to the kitchen. Sophie has her serve us one by one, returning to the kitchen between. That much more walking.

I allow Patty to stand in the corner while we sip our coffee and talk about what a skank Patty is.

Chapter 04: Punishment & Relief

I take my time sipping my coffee, too. The conversation is all about Patty. While Patty stands silent in her corner. I know she's listening to every bit of it. I know she's dying to say a lot of things. But she doesn't. She stands obediently silent.

Finally, I call Patty to come back over and kneel in front of me. Once she's there, I ask her: "I guess you've been patient... do you need to be taken to the potty before I teach you how to diddle that pussy?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers!" Patty blurts out with pure hope and eagerness in her voice. I knew she'd say that.

"Hmmm..." I hum softly. "I didn't give you that big of an enema. You're not being impatient again, are you?"

"No, Miss Rodgers, I swear!"

"Then prove it. Go over to the table and fetch me a glove and one of those packets of lubricant. Don't dally, either, bitch."

"Yes, Miss Rodgers," Patty says, the hope still in her voice. I can tell it hasn't dawned on her how she's about to prove how full her bowels are yet. Too bad. For her. Patty walks about normally over to the table and collects the items.

Then she returns and holds them out atop her flat palms for me. When I tell her what to say, she cringes worse than ever. The eagerness vanishes from her voice, and the little girl's tone is back in full force. "Miss Rodgers, would you please do me a huge favor, Ma'am. Will you please stick your finger all the way up my butt and see just how full I am back there, Ma'am?..." I told her to forget her modesty and honestly ask me to do it. And to tell me why she wants me to do it. I want Jenna to hear her. "I really want to play with my pussy right this instant, Miss Rodgers. It has never burned me so badly, and my little button aches so badly I can't stand not touching myself. But I'm scared to because it feels like my bottom is just too full and if I do I'll have an accident. I trust you, Miss Rodgers, will you please check as far up my butt as you can and tell me if I can make myself wait to go potty while you teach me how to play with myself? I can't wait to learn, Miss Rodgers. I know my pussy is really going to love it, Ma'am. Please, Miss Rodgers, will you please stick your finger up my butt for me, Ma'am?"

Patty sounds like she truly wants me to do it. Enough so that I see the shock on Jenna's face. Jenna believes her. And I don't have to. I already know Patty honestly wants me to, she just doesn't want to ask for it.

I hold my hand out to Patty with my fingers splayed. "Put the glove om my hand, bitch."

"Yes, Ma'am." Some of the eagerness is already back in Patty's voice, but it's still pure little girl. I've noticed that whenever Patty has to say something demeaning, that little girl comes out. She quickly pulls the glove neatly on my hand.

"Now put a tiny drop of lubricant on it. You aren't worth too much grease."

"Yes, Ma'am." Patty rips open the packet and squirts a single modest drop on the very tip of my finger. It's enough to fully lubricate her, but it doesn't look like it's enough for a mouse. Patty's eyes tell me she doesn't think it's enough to ease the entry for her but isn't going to add to it.

"Now get on your hands and knees with your bottom close to me."

Patty turns her back and gets on all fours. She spreads her legs, groaning as she does, and backs up until her bottom is in easy reach for me. She leans forward, resting her elbows and forearms on the floor. She stares down at the floor.

I lean forward just a little and put the tip of my finger to Patty's bottom. My finger presses between her checks, leaving a film of grease in her crack, and lands atop her very tightly cinched asshole. I hold it there, still. "Keep that naughty bottom still until I say otherwise, bitch."

"Yes, Miss Rodgers," Patty says.

I press against Patty's tight ring. She can't loosen herself up for it, not without having that accident. So she has no choice but to stay tensed and resist my finger. It takes a little pressure. But her asshole is no match for my arm. It happens suddenly, my finger pushing hard into her tight ring. Her muscle stays tense, squeezing powerfully around my finger. It adds a bit of drag to it, but the grease is enough to slicken the way. My finger slides into her bottom.

Patty grunts out a deep "UH!" as I push into her, stretching her muscle against its resistance. She grunts another, drawing it out as a very sultry purr creeps into it. She draws it out until my finger is fully inside her bowels, the web of my fingers flush against her tight ring.

Normally a rectum is loose, but closed, its walls gently lying against each other and slowly spreading to accommodate whatever the colon sends its way. But not Patty's. At least not now with the enema filling her. Her rectum is stretched to its widest, leaving my finger the feeling of hanging out in the center of a fat pipe, touching nothing except the muscle squeezing hard around its base. All I feel is the warmth of the oil I'm in, her body long ago having warmed it to body temperature.

I curve my finger downward, very quickly finding the wall of her rectum. It's a very thin membrane, like a sausage casing, lined with thick veins that I can feel, too. A fine wall of muscle, used to empty that bowel, surrounds the membrane. I can feel that, too, the muscle stretched tautly. Angled down, I can feel what's beyond that thin wall of her rectum, too. I can feel the backside of the walls of her pussy. Those are burning hot, just as Patty said. And they're twitching away as sparks erupt just everywhere throughout those meaty walls.

I stroke my finger very tenderly over the wall of her rectum, massaging the walls of her pussy through it.

It doesn't even take a single sweet stroke. Patty cries out a desperate and pleading "OH MY GOD! Miss Rodgers, please stop! Get it out!" Patty entire body shudders hard. "GET IT OUT OF ME NOW! BEFORE I CUM!" Patty tenses, her body stiffening to steel, "Please don't make me cum now, Miss Rodgers! Please teach me to diddle myself properly first! Please! I want to learn so much!"

I was never going to make Patty cum like that. I never make a sub cum. I can when she's about to. I mean right on the verge of an orgasm. She's close, but she's not quite there yet. Another violent shudder racks her body. She screams out "PLEASE MISS RODGERS! PLEASE! Please teach me to diddle my slutty pussy! I want to learn more than I've ever wanted anything! PLEASE! PLEASE! Teach me! I'll do anything you want, Ma'am! Please teach me to diddle my slutty pussy!" She draws out the "E" at the end of pussy, and starts shuddering hard again.

The advantage of a full rectum is that as soon as I lift my finger, it's not touching anything but liquid. Patty can't feel it. She screams a very needy and pleading "OW!" that lasts a few seconds. Then she clams down and blurts out "Oh my god, I can't stand it! My pussy aches a million times more than it ever has!" I see her hands flinching as they want to go to her pussy and relieve that ache. "I can't do this! Teach me now! I have to cum! It hurts so bad!"

I slip my finger out of her tight muscle. "You are being such an impatient bitch! Your bottom isn't that full. You can wait until your masturbation lesson is over for someone to take you potty. And you can definitely wait to cum."