Patience through Enema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's thighs are lean enough that I can see the top of her pussy mound poking out between the backs of them, its top almost flush with the backs of her legs. Her thighs, only slightly loose, seem to part just where that ridge of a "third lip" being, baring the back half of her mound as her thighs give way her cheeks. Her bottom cheek lies with its inside edge flat. Her top cheek gently lies down atop it, allowing her crack to lie fully closed. But the roundness at the bottom of that loose cheek bares most of her mound, where her outer lips flow back together and the inner ridge fades to a narrow strip of pink wrinkles. Then those puffy white lips merge together, making a brief stretch of bare flesh before vanishing into her crack without allowing me even a glimpse of her asshole.

Even with the light pink-purple ridge between her lips, I can't see a bit of her pinkness. Just that edge of her inner folds. I would open those lips just to peek inside and see all of her. But I don't have to. I can see enough already. A thick layer of pasty white honey slings to that ridge of wrinkles. I can see it glistening against the light. And I can smell its moderately musky aroma. Patty's private scent. It is proof that Patty wants to be right where she is, no matter what her brain is telling her. Her pussy is overruling that brain.

I use one hand to gently lift Patty's right cheek up high. I lift it as far as it will stretch, leaving her left cheeks lying free and loose on the table. Lifting one cheek is enough to spread her crack wide open and bare her asshole for my eyes. It's also enough to moderately stretch the flesh around Patty's tight ring, pulling a few of the wrinkles out of the light pink flesh around her opening. And the huge swath of very faintly pinkened flesh outside of that.

But it also lifts that cheek off Patty's mound and pulls the flesh beside her mound taut. At the very back, closes to her asshole, her lips instantly part to show me that the ridge between them is really two folds nestled snugly together. I can see that now as those folds part widely. Except at the very top, likely the part I could see from the front beneath her pubes. There, the folds roll together into a huge knot that now sticks out well past those plump lips. Her folds part so much that now I can see her pinkness. And I can the entrance of her tunnel beyond. It looks fairly small with its walls touching together instead of gaping open. I can just barely see the beginnings of their meatiness. But I can also see a thick coat of her pasty honey covering everything. And I can get a much better whiff of her modestly-strong, but richly-scented, muskiness. Her honey looks thick, but by the way, it sparkles, I'd bet it's very slippery.

I focus my attention on Patty's tightly cinched asshole. It's no bigger than a nickel, and that's counting the thick ring of muscle around it. Mostly what I can see are the gentle lines of folded wrinkles flowing inward to a single opening, tight and small, but also a little straight, more line an oddly-shaped line that a pinpoint hole.

Patty's asshole isn't anything I haven't seen before. I've lost count of how many I've seen. It's well into three digits, some in my nursing classes, but more of them here. In fact, Patty's is fairly unremarkable. With the pastel-green latex gloves on my hands, I have Sophie open one of the alcohol wipes for me. "Jenna, Patricia's anus is very dirty. It's obvious that she's not wiping herself very well after her bowel movements. As her guardian, I'll leave it up to you to explain the importance of proper hygiene to your ward." It's no dirtier than anyone's would be. But Patty doesn't know that. Instead, she just lies there and listens to me tell her daughter that she can't wipe her butt properly. I'm sure that was nice for her. Nice and humiliating that is.

I take the wipe and slowly clean around Patty's asshole. I take a moment to wipe around completely, making sure I smooth out the wrinkles flowing into her ring as I do. When I'm done, there's a light, but easily noticeable, smattering of little brown flecks on the wipe. I hold the wipe up for Jenna to see. "See what I mean?"

"Gross!" Jenna blurts out. I couldn't have hoped for better! Jenna sounds truly disgusted. Then again, she probably is considering what she's looking at. But it has a huge effect on Patty just to hear Jenna. Because Patty trusts Jenna. She knows Jenna isn't making it up or embellishing just to embarrass her. She knows her asshole truly was dirty. I feel Patty's entire body flinch in time with Jenna's squeal.

"Oh, don't worry, Jenna," I say in my teasingly sweet voice. "This will leave her sparkly clean all the way from her anus up to the very depths of her colon!" Again it gets me a hard flinch from Patty. I'm sure Patty is thinking about being filled up that completely.

I touch the tip of the clear tube to Patty's asshole. She reflexively cinches it even tighter. The tube is plastic. It's semi-rigid. Stiff enough to easily press in, yet flexible enough to curve and follow her rectum around. I use only a light pressure. That's all it takes for the greased tube to slip into her tight muscle and start sliding through. I press it slowly into Patty. That way she'll have time to feel the stiff tube gliding over the flesh atop her unwelcoming muscle. And she'll be able to feel it slipping along the inside of her rectum, going deeper and deeper into her bowels.

I barely have the tip of the tube through Patty's asshole when I feel Patty start trembling. She starts panting hard, too. Almost hyperventilating. "Jenna, Patty is starting to panic..." I tell her.

Jenna takes Patty's hands and holds them. Then she puts her other hand to Patty's face and lightly strokes her cheek. I'd suggest the technique as a way to keep Patty calm. I just didn't think we'd need it so soon. "Shh... Patricia... listen to me... this doesn't hurt..."

Patty calms down a little, but I can still see how nervous she is. I've never slowed up the tube. It's still slowly inching its way into Patty's rectum, slipping around whatever is already in there, heading for the very back of her bowels.

I put about eight inches of the tube into Patty's bottom. That's about as much as I think Patty has room for. Any more and I'll soon be bumping against the back of her rectum, and that's unpleasant. I stop it just short of that. Deep enough that it will fill Patty's rectum from the back, but not enough for it hurt her even a little. I release Patty's cheek, letting lie free with the front of the syringe holding them apart.

Patty is still breathing fast and quivering. It looks like she's got a "death-grip" on Jenna's hand, too. But I know better. All she's feeling is the presence of the tube inside her. It doesn't hurt, not even a tiny bit. It's just there. Feeling like it's there, but doesn't belong there. Patty has a few seconds to compose herself. By the looks of her body, she wastes them all.

Gripping the syringe to hold it still, I begin slowly pressing the plunger. It immediately begins pushing the fluid, a mineral oil, into Patty's bottom. Pushing slowly fills her just as slowly.

Patty lies there. First, she just feels the coldness of the oil as it begins to flow into her bottom. Soon she feels the liquid as it starts to fill her insides up. And then, as the fluid continues flowing into her "full" bottom, she feels it begin to grow uncomfortable as the fluid stretches her rectum, forcing it to accept more and more of the oil.

Patty hasn't quite gotten four ounces of the liquid. Four of eighteen ounces. She suddenly cries out, loud, urgent, and immodestly screeching, "STOP! PLEASE! OH MY GOD, STOP! IT'S TOO MUCH, I HAVE TO GO, NOW!"

"No." I snap firmly, but still without raising my voice to her. "Patricia, you do not have a choice. Jenna is your guardian now. She has made her choice. You will be given the full enema. You will lie still for it, or it will just be worse for you. It's for your own good, Patricia. Now behave your naughty bottom."

Patricia cries out a squeaking, shamed, and very reluctant "Yes, Ma'am." She doesn't move. She hasn't moved. She tightens her grip on Jenna's hands. By now she's past the four-ounce mark. Her eyes begin to water.

Jenna takes another piece of the advice I'd given her. She takes her hand and tenderly caresses along Patty's side, over her hip and along the outside of her thigh. She takes extra care while stroking Patty's side not touch Patty's breast, too. I figured she would. "Patricia LeighAnne..." Jenna says softly, "You're still being so impatient. See why you need a lesson in patience? Remember you promised me you'd be a good girl, so now you have to hold up your end and behave while Miss Rodgers teaches you a lesson. OK, Patricia?"

Patty pants loud and squealing "OOH!s" I can see her toes curling up and legs tensed hard. After a second, she answers in a hushed and shamed voice, "yes, Miss Tyler, I'll behave."

Around the halfway point, with about nine ounces into her bottom, Patty cries out a pained yelp. Her eyes had been squished closed, but they snap wide open. She pants a couple of squealing breaths. "Miss Tyler, please! The enema is just too much for me! My tummy is cramping! Please let me stop, Miss Tyler! Please!"

Jenna glances at me. I shake my head. I'm sure Patty is beginning to feel some light cramps behind her pubes, right where her colon meets her rectum. It's from the oil filling her rectum to its limit and finally beginning to seep back into her colon. It's far from as bad as Patty's making it out to be. "No, Patricia. You will have the full enema you earned by being naughty. Behave, like you promised."

"I can't!" Patty squeals. "Please, Miss Tyler, you can't imagine how much it hurts. How bad I have to go! Please, let me go!"

"No." Jenna stands firm. It helps that Patty isn't moving. She might be begging for permission to move, but she's also lying there letting herself be filled.

Around the sixteen-ounce mark, Patty's body tenses up to steel. She lies there, but now she trembles violently from the tension. And she cries softly, sobbing "it's too much! Please stop!" over and over again.

Jenna leans over Patty's shoulders and cradles her head, holding her as the last couple of ounces flow into her bottom. Patty keeps sobbing her pleas for relief. I keep filling Patty up.

And then Patty has the entire enema inside her. The plunger reaches the bottom. So I start inching the tube backward, slowly drawing it out of Patty's bottom. It takes a few seconds for the length to slip out Patty's tightly cinched ring. But it comes out easily. And Patty doesn't lose a drop.

Patty definitely feels the tip slip from her bottom. "May I please be allowed to go now, Miss Tyler? I took my whole enema like a good girl, Ma'am!" Patty desperately begs as Jenna still holds her snugly.

"Don't be a stupid bitch, too!" I scold Patty. "You're still being impatient. You will go to the potty when I deign to allow you to. Whenever that may be. Is that clear, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Patty sobs out in a shamed voice.

"Yes, what, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I can go potty when you decide to allow me to, and not before, Ma'am." Patty sobs her answer, only now her voice sounds like a little girl's.

"And what are you going to do until then?"

"Until you let me go potty, I am going to cry and be patient, Miss Rodgers," the little girl's voice answers again.

Chapter 03: The Lesson

I have Jenna get Patty up off the table. It takes her a few minutes to do it. Patty squeals and cries out with even the tiniest of movements. But finally, the sharp cramps behind Patty's pubes overcome, Jenna gets Patty to her feet.

Patty stands stiffly rigid, her entire body tensed and vibrating. She cries hard. She squeezes Jenna's hand even harder. She walks what should be two long steps with the tiniest of baby steps, keeping her legs squished tightly together. Even her cheeks are cinched hard against each other.

Sophie already had a chair waiting for Patty. It's one that I keep in here for toys. So it's not a comfortable one. It's very plain and wooden. And it's hard. It's back is straight and just has hard. No armrests.

Jenna walks Patty to the chair, following my instructions. She helps Patty to sit down. Patty cries out twice as she tries to, each time as a fresh cramp hits her from the changing geometry of her bowel. Her bowel that's now stretched fully and flooded into hardness.

Then Patty's bottom is in the chair. Patty cries out, shamelessly loud and pleadingly. At first, her cry is a drawn-out "UH!" but after a few seconds it segues into an "OH!" that's drawn out for several more seconds before segueing into an "AH!" None of them sound sweet. They all sound desperate and anguished. And, as now the enema strains Patty's asshole hard, trying to burst forth, Patty discovers that sitting is worse than standing or lying. Her body feels like it's on a toilet. Her rectum is aligned for easy emptying. Her asshole begs to let go. And she has to sit there and fight herself. The pressure seems to grow by the second.

I firmly tell Patty that I don't care if her bottom is full. I don't care how uncomfortable she is. I do, however, care about manners. And now she's in my realm where I am Queen. She will sit like a proper lady. It is not a choice. It's the law here. It takes her a long, and squealing, moment to get her legs crossed, her back flat against the chair, and her hands on her lap. It's clear her hands are the worst of it for her. I demand that she lie them on her lap, their edges against her bare pubes, palms up and fully opened. And I demand she sits still. Just to make it a little worse for her, I make her uncurl her toes, too.

Patty sits still. But quivering hard enough that she might as well be vibrating. She pants fast, sucking, and noisy breaths. And she cries. But she sits there, as still as she can manage, obediently waiting for permission to relieve her agony.

Sophie doesn't hurry as she sets three chairs facing Patty. One directly in front of her for me. It's close enough that there's only about a foot of space between Patty's foot and me. Perfect! One more chair goes on either side of me, angled to face Patty as well. One for Jenna and one for Izzy. I'd never leave my friend out of the fun!

And now that we're all seated, facing the still-sobbing matronly woman, it's time for her to really learn patience! And humility. And openness, which I imagine is going to come as the hardest lesson for her.

Before I begin Patty's lesson I tell her to "stop snorting like a piggy bitch." I tell her to breathe slowly, steadily, and deeply. She struggles. Slowly she gets it under control. It will ease the unbearable urgency just a little for her.

"Jenna, would you say there is a lot you don't know about this bitch? Things you're just now discovering?"

"DUH." Jenna says flatly, "you mean like how she'll let you pump her butt full? Never saw that one coming!"

"Well, no more. Patricia can tell us all whatever we want to ask her." I grin as I turn to Patty. "You will sit very still and be quiet! Speak only to answer an actual person. Whatever you are asked, you will answer. You will answer immediately. Honestly. And fully. Anything less and you will regret it. You can go on pretending you're a prissy modest woman if you want. Or you can be the utterly shameless bitch we all already know you are. Either way, we will all sit here until I'm satisfied that you've gotten past your modesty and shyness and just answered our questions fully. Is that clear, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Patty blushes bright red as her little girl's voice answers.

I wave to Jenna, cuing her to ask the first question. I figure Jenna has a ton of questions. "Patricia, how does that enema feel?" She hesitantly asks.

Patty takes a deep breath. She shudders hard. "My enema is awful, Miss Tyler. My bottom is way too full, and it feels like I'm going to explode if I don't get to a potty right this very second. I'm so full that I feel it in front, too, behind my... where I would have hair. It's like I'm swollen up inside. And if I move, even the tiniest little bit, I feel sharp cramps there. Those really hurt, Miss Tyler. I just know I'm going to have an accident any second now! There's so much pressure on my poo-poo hole that I can't keep it shut, Miss Tyler!"

Jenna looks horrified.

Izzy saves her, jumping in with the next question. "Your boobs are huge. What size bra do you wear?"

"I wear a size 36-DDD bra, Miss Whalen."

"No wonder they're so floppy!" Izzy can't help but add.

"Forget your bottom for a second," I tell Patty. "How do you feel sitting there right this second?"

Patty's breaths start taking on a slight sucking tone to them. Her voice rises an octave, the little girl in it getting a little younger. Maybe like she's two years old now. "I feel very ashamed, Ma'am. I can't believe that I just let you put all of that up my bottom. I really can't believe that I let everyone see you do it. I've never been so ashamed of myself in my whole life, Miss Rodgers. And all I want to do is go potty! But I know I was a bad girl so I have to sit here and wait because you haven't said I'm allowed to go potty yet. I hate myself for being bad. I love you all for caring enough about me to take the time to teach me to be good. And I really love Miss Tyler for holding me when it got really bad, Ma'am."

I stare into Patty's moist eyes. "You forgot something, you modest little priss. How does your little pussy feel?"

The tears flow, running like tiny rivers down Patty's cheeks. She sobs once, almost choking on it, as she stalls for time. She locks her eyes on me, refusing to look at Jenna. "My pussy is burning me, Miss Rodgers. And it is twitching really hard. I can feel like little sparks all through it. I really feel them, too. My bottom is so full and hard that I can feel my inside pressing on my pussy, squishing it together, and making me feel it... when one side twitches, it rubs the other side, and that feels so good, Ma'am."

Jenna suddenly blushes beet red. At the same time, she looks like she's about to puke. Without thinking, Jenna blurts out "are you that hot that you want to play with yourself now?"

"Yes, Miss Tyler..." Patty's little girl's voice answers, "If I wouldn't get in such big trouble for it, I would be touching my pussy right now."

Jenna gags, her beet red blush turning slightly green. Under her breath, she mutters "what possessed me to ask that?"

"That's just so naughty! Little girls shouldn't be diddling themselves! When's the last time you played with slutty pussy, bitch?"

"I played with my slutty pussy just this morning, Miss Rodgers."

"Did you manage to make it cum?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers."

"How often have you been playing with that slutty pussy?"

"I play with my slutty pussy almost every day, Miss Rodgers. I know it's naughty! I just can't stop myself! Please don't be mad at me, Miss Rodgers!"

"Doesn't your husband have sex with you?" Izzy asks.

"He does, Miss Whalen."

"How often?"

"About three times a week, Miss Whalen.

"Does he make you cum, too?"

"Sometimes, Miss Whalen."

"Sometimes?" Jenna blurts.

"Yes, Miss Tyler... maybe about half of them time..."

"What a pig." Jenna can't help but add. "I knew I didn't like him!"

"Now tell Miss Tyler how it made you feel to have her bring you over for your lesson, bitch."

"Yes, Miss Rodgers." Patty answers, "Miss Tyler, having you bring me over here for my enema and lesson is the by a mile the second most humiliating thing I've ever done. It was far more humiliating than I have ever imagined anything could be, Miss Tyler... It was also the scariest thing I've ever done! But one thing was far more humiliating for me, Miss Tyler, and that was telling you just how excited I am right now. I'm really hoping you'll get that, Miss Tyler."