Patience through Enema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh. I have Patty get back up on her knees and take my glove off. Then I have her take it to the trash. When she returns, I tell her to go get another glove and packet of lubricant for me. She returns again, kneeling in front of me with the glove. I sweetly stroke Patty's cheek. As I do, I tell her "now go ask Miss Tyler to see for herself how full your bottom is."

Patty cringes. The cringe fades as fast as it hit her. Then she blushes as red as a tomato. I wonder what's in her head. If she horrified that she has to go ask Jenna to finger her butt, or if she's worried that Jenna's finger in her butt might make her cum. "And be convincing," I tell her firmly.

Patty doesn't hesitate. I guess that ache in her pussy has dulled her modesty. But she does keep on blushing as she kneels in front of her daughter. "Miss Tyler, I want Miss Rodgers to teach me how to diddle my slutty pussy worse than I've ever wanted anything but you, Ma'am. I know I'm just being a baby, Miss Tyler, but I am incredibly scared that my enema has my butt so full that I'll have an accident if I cum.

"I know you don't want to. I know you have to think I'm some kind of hideous freak for even asking you, Ma'am. But right now, I don't care! All I can think of is that pounding ache in my pussy, and I just have to know. Please, Miss Tyler. Will you please put your finger up my butt and see if I'm too full, or if I can wait and learn how to diddle myself first. Please, Miss Tyler, I don't trust myself right now. Please, Miss Tyler. I'll hold my bottom still and do everything I can to make it easy for you, Ma'am. I really hate having to ask you, but I just have to know for sure. Will you please check my butt for me, Miss Tyler?"

Patty would probably go right on begging Jenna. Jenna stops the begging by groaning out, "whatever." and snatching the glove out of Patty's hand. Jenna pulls her own glove on and squirts plenty of lubricant on the top of her finger. Then she kind of wiggles her finger, spreading the grease around on it. Unnecessary. Patty's tight asshole will do that just fine.

Patty turns her back and gets on all fours just as she did for me. She makes sure her bottom is close, within easy reach, for Jenna. She surprises me by lowering her shoulders to the floor, poking her bottom up a little more shamelessly. And then Patty reaches around her thighs, grabs hold of her cheeks, and pulls them wide apart to completely bare her asshole to Jenna.

"Yuck." Jenna groans softly at just the sight of it. She hesitates for just an instant and turns to me. "How do you stand looking at assholes so much? I hope mine isn't as gross as this one!" She sighs hard. Finally, Jenna puts the tip of her finger against the hard ring of muscle. She turns to me again, her finger pressed against, but not yet into, Patty's asshole. "Is this going to be really gross?"

"You won't feel much. Just aim your finger for that bitch's navel, and push. Keep it straight." Jenna takes a deep breath and does as I instructed. She pushes hard, sending her finger thrusting into Patty's bottom. It makes Patty grunt hard. But she keeps her bottom still.

"You're right." Jenna finally tells me, "I don't really feel much of anything."

"That's the enema. It has her bottom filled up, her rectum stretched out. Your finger is in the fluid now. The way to tell if she's too full is to feel the muscle around her rectum. To do that, you'll have slowly, and very lightly, move the tip of your finger downward. It won't be far. At first, you'll just feel the membrane there and the huge veins lining it."

"OK." Jenna says with a little disgust in her voice, "I feel them, like wavy little sticks or something, right?"

"Yeah, that's them. Just under that is a very thin layer of muscle. It's usually rather soft, but as her rectum fills it gets harder. Hers is going to feel like a stiff rubber band. AS long as it has some give to it, she's fine. The best way to tell if it has enough give in it is to see if you can feel what's behind it. Where your finger is, that's her pussy. Her pussy will feel like a soft wet sponge. You might feel the heat, too. And if she's exceptionally aroused, you might feel some sharp twitches in it.

"As you just saw, she will react when you feel her pussy. Just ignore her completely. Take about five or six strokes with your finger and make sure you really feel her pussy. She'll just have to bear it for a minute. Go slow. It will only take a tiny bit more pressure for you to feel it. OK?"

"Ugh!" Jenna says. She hesitates for a fraction of a second before loudly, and rather firmly, announcing: "Patricia LeighAnne, don't you dare act like a whore! Behave while I do this!"

"Yes, Miss Tyler," Patty answers in her little girl's voice.

Jenna glances at me. A second later she tells me "Yeah, I feel it..." then she must be stroking her finger over Patty's insides. It's pretty obvious when Patty suddenly screeches out a very urgent, and erotic, moan. Jenna blushes and her face wrinkles up in disgust.

Patty shudders. Then she shudders again. She screeches her sensual cry the entire time. She lasts about three seconds before she shrieks out "HURRY UP! Please Hurry up, Miss Tyler, I'm going to be a whore! Oh, God, I'm going to act like such a whore! HURRY UP!"

Jenna doesn't hurry. But she definitely isn't wasting any time either. In fact, she's doing it exactly as I want her to. With professional detachment. She's just feeling what there is to be felt. And mostly ignoring Patty's hard shuddering trembles and squeaky loud pleas for relief.

Five strokes aren't that much. And it doesn't take Jenna long. Not quite ten seconds. I know she's done because Patty stops screeching moans. Jenna turns back to me and says "OK, I felt it. And yeah, I felt the warmth and the twitches. That is so gross, by the way! I could have gone my entire life without feeling any of this! Happily!"

"Then I wouldn't suggest nursing." I giggle as I add, "you have no idea how many rectums I've had to feel in class!"

"I'm strictly a computer science kind of girl. My future is game design. No butts there." She laughs and adds, "but plenty of assholes!" then, almost as an afterthought, she pulls her finger from Patty's bottom.

"OK," Jenna says to me, ignoring Patty, "I felt her pussy, so she can wait, right?"

"Right," I tell Jenna. Then I firm up my voice and tell Patty to kneel, facing both me and Jenna. I wait while Patty hurries up and turns.

"Here's what we're going to do," I say to Jenna, looking at her and ignoring Patty. "I think you can agree, and if you're not sure you will be in a few minutes, that Patricia can't masturbate properly. So when she does, she'll need intense supervision. Otherwise, she'll just go on doing what she's been doing and leaving that pussy badly neglected. I'm sure she can't even decide for herself when to masturbate.

"So, for the first week or two, we're going to have to check Patricia ourselves and tell her when she should masturbate. Then supervise her while she does. I think if she's checked every twelve hours that would be perfect for her. Unfortunately, Patricia is a rather old, fat, and ugly woman. She doesn't really amuse me that much. Certainly not enough to justify my rearranging my schedule and putting off other toys just to check her flabby butt and supervise her masturbation. She just doesn't have anything to offer me for the inconvenience.

"I'll check her now and show you how to do it. Then, Patricia can ask you to check her. It's up to you if you want to bother with this skanky bitch or not. But, if you do, and she manages to behave perfectly for ten days, I'll find the time to teach her the next lesson a bitch should learn." Obviously, Patty is hearing every word of it. Knowing that the reward is a trip back here, I'm certain that Patty is going to beg, plead, cajole, and bribe until she gets Jenna to check her. Of course, that's my goal. I'll bet neither of them realizes that this session shifted long ago, and now I'm playing with Jenna even more than I am with Patty.

"What's a good time for you? Something that won't interfere with everything else because she's got to rigidly keep to it."

"How about eight? Her asshole will be gone for work by then."

"Will eight in the evening be a problem?"

"Well, he'll be home... But he usually watches stupid stuff on TV in the evenings..."

"Eight it is, then."

"If you are going to do it for her, and I'll leave that up to you. You and Patricia can work that out later. But if you do it, then it is Patricia's responsibility to come and find you at eight. Tardiness is a big no-no. At eight, she is to be in front of you and have already asked you to check her body. Every minute she's late, or any fraction of a minute, is ten minutes in your corner. And it doesn't matter what her husband wants if he needs her or whatever. From the moment she begins, she's your bitch. She does what you tell her until you're done with her. Period.

"The first thing you do is tell her to strip. She's to do that facing you, and she's not to try to cover any of her body. Just strip off her clothes and put them wherever you tell her to. Everything. She doesn't get to keep even a hairpin. She's to follow the rules the entire time she's in your presence. Be humble and polite. And especially obedient.

"Once she's naked, you can ask her about what she's been doing since her last check-up. I'll email you a list of suggested questions, but feel free to ad-lib a few if you want. Once you have her answers, check her body thoroughly. It has to be clean and properly groomed like a lady."

"Patricia, go get four gloves and a packet of lubricant."

"Yes, Miss Rodgers." Patty gets it, and she doesn't waste any time going for it. When she returns I take two of the gloves and put them on. Jenna reluctantly puts on the other two.

I have Patricia stand with her hands behind her neck, her fingers laced together. And with her feet wide apart. I tell Jenna that first, we're just going to look over Patty's body and make sure that Patty "has the decency to offer you a clean body." Jenna follows me. I make sure that Jenna looks over Patty closely. Front and back. I even have Patty lift her feet, one at a time, and show us the soles of her feet. I tell Jenna that no "dirt or filth" is allowed. It's not like Patty doesn't have to take care of that body for Jenna and me. I even have Patty open her mouth so that we can see that her teeth are well brushed.

"Now we'll check Patricia's breasts. Patricia, you will stand still and looks straight ahead. Don't worry about your breasts or us people." I put both of my hands to Patty's left breast, cupping them around her soft mound, as I tell Jenna to do the same with Patty's right mound. I use one hand to heft her huge mound up high, pushing it up and stretching it's underside out until the skin there is taut. I tell Jenna to check "the fold where Patty's breast sags against her chest" and makes sure that's clean, too. And especially that there's no disgusting aroma, like of sweat, there.

Then I hold my palm flat, the tips of my fingers flush against Patty's chest at the crease under her mound. I lie her soft mound atop my hand, letting it lie loose and free. Her nipple hangs over the edge of my palm at my wrist. But I have really small hands! I show Jenna to causally stroke the tips of her fingers along the top of Patty's mound, where the flesh seems to sag and droop into her mound a little. As out fingers run along Patty's mound, firm goosebumps sprout up all over the mound.

When our fingers reach Patty's nipple, I show Jenna to draw her finger around the sides of the stiff nub in a slow circle. It erupts more goosebumps, these rising up in the dark flesh around her nipple and pulling her skin there tighter, almost wrinkling it up with the tautness. Then we give the nipple a little pinch to "gauge its hardness" which Jenna terms "like a rock."

Finally, I point out the stretch marks along the underside of Patty's mounds, at their bases. Normally the sag of her breasts would almost fully hide these marks. They're faint, little irregular lines of a very light pink-purple. Most are only an inch or so long. "Those are where her breast stretched when her glands swelled up with too much milk." I have Jenna run her fingers over them, feeling that they're smooth. Patty gets to feel that the nerves under those marks are perfectly intact. And likely under-stimulated these last decades. She shivers from the tender touches. And she purrs a slow, muted "OOH!"

I have lean forward and rest her hands on her knees so that we can see her pussy. I spread her lips wide, feeling just how plump they are for the first time. It bares her pinkness to my eyes. Her inner folds follow her lips, opening wide and fully baring her tunnel to me. Now it gapes, maybe as wide as a finger is thick. It lets me see the pulpy, meaty pink walls of her pussy. And it lets me clear back to its very depths. With Patty standing still enough, I can even glimpse her cervix at the very back of it. Her tunnel is wet, a creamy-thick layer of her honey clinging to everything, everywhere. And if I watch closely, I can see a few of those little twitches erupting. It's like the soft walls of her pussy just suddenly jump. Not the whole wall, just a little pinpoint on it.

Above Patty's tunnel, where those pink inner folds run together, I can see a hard little stone about the size of a pea. It's not sticking out. Instead, it's still covered up in its nest amid the knot of loose flesh. But it is so hard that I can see it straining against the folds, it's hardness showing through the thin flesh. And I can see more honey covering everything outside her tunnel, too.

"First, we'll check her pussy and see just how aroused that is," I tell Jenna. I slip my finger into Patty's tunnel, her walls gently lying around my finger as I slide in slowly. Patty purrs a very hungry moan as she feels my finger entering her. Without doing anything more, I can feel a couple of those twitches against my finger. I press tenderly against the spongy soft walls of her pussy and stroke my finger over her nervy flesh. Patty Suddenly pants very squealy, very fast, "AH!s" over and over again. It's plain they're erotic cries, her hunger evident in them. And she shivers crisply. In only a few seconds I'm slipping my finger back out of her pussy. Then I hold it up and let Jenna see the gooey honey clinging to my finger.

I tell Jenna to do the same. She grimaces. Then, hesitantly, she inches her finger into Patty's pussy. Patty moans and pants her squeals as eagerly as she did for me. The overt sexuality of Patty's cries only makes Jenna's face wrinkle up even more. When she pulls her finger from Patty's pussy, it has its own coat of honey on it. Thank G-d for gloves!"

"Now we have to her clitoris." I point to the bump in her folds, the only taut flesh to been seen. "It's the hard nub just under that little fold of pink wrinkles." I take hold of Jenna's hand and put the pad of her finger against the nub. Patty sucks in a squeaky, exceptionally loud, breath. "What do you feel, Jenna?"

"A rock," Jenna tells me.

I giggle. I draw the pad of Jenna's finger very lightly over the top of Patty's flesh atop that rock. Patty screeches out "OOH!", drawing her girly cry out. Patty's hips shudder hard, dancing crisply from side to side. I see her tunnel twitching a couple of times with tremors that seem to rack the entire length of her pussy. "Now what did you feel?"

"A rock," Jenna answers. "It just stayed there while you moved my finger over it. But I could feel her heart beating, too. It was like that rock pounded against my finger with every beat. So gross!"

I release Patty's lips, letting them close and cover her sloppy-wet pussy. Now that we've all seen every intimate detail of it. "Only thing left to check is her bottom," I tell Jenna with a smirk on my face. "First thing you want to do is spread her flabby cheeks wide. Don't just expose her anus, but pull those cheeks wide. It'll stretch the skin around her anus just a little so you can better see it."

Jenna groans under her breath, but this isn't the first time this morning she's been here. She just pulls Patty's cheeks wide, baring the tight pink ring of her asshole. I show Jenna how to get an even better look at the skin around Patty's muscle by stroking her fingertip, preferable her fingernail, very slowly around the hard ring. It pushes the wrinkles, briefly stretching the out one by one, and letting us see the skin that would normally be hidden in those wrinkles. And it shows Jenna just how sensitive that flesh is. Goosebumps instantly erupt throughout Patty's crack, flowing up onto the edges of her cheeks. Patty moans out a girly "OOH!" drawing it out as her body shivers endlessly. As Jenna takes her finger away, Patty pants a few erotically desperate "OOH!s" She pants them fast.

Finally, I tell Patty to stand back up and face Jenna. "Forget about her anus this time only. I know it's a little gooey with the leftover grease on it. If her body isn't absolutely clean, she doesn't get to go any further now. I'll leave the consequences of a disgustingly filthy body up to you, just as long as there's a real consequence to it. Were it me, I'd spank her two strokes for every speck of dirt. Then I'd have her get dressed, and I'd give her fifteen minutes to go clean her skanky butt up, and return, fully dressed, to strip and start over. But in your house, it's your rules." I grin.

I turn to Patty. "Ask her if you are clean enough for your lesson."

"Miss Tyler, is my ugly body clean enough for Miss Rodgers to teach me how to diddle my slutty pussy like a big girl, Ma'am?"

Jenna just nods. I have Patty ask Jenna if she can masturbate.

"Miss Tyler, does my slutty pussy need to be diddled now, or should I wait longer for it to be ready?"

I tell Jenna "you're looking for a few things. First, do her breasts react to stimulation? Second, is her pussy wet and hot? And third, how hard is her clitoris? You don't want her to masturbate too early. You want to wait for all three. The harder her clitoris is, the more sensitive her nipples are, the better. Her pussy will get wetter and hotter the hornier she gets. Don't be afraid to make her wait until it's good and sloppy. You can also pay attention to her reactions to your touches. Like the way, she screeched that slutty moan when you touched her clitoris. She can't hide that, and she can't fake it worth a hoot. The more urgent her cry is, the hotter she is. She's too hot right now. Just use your judgment. And remember that bitches only masturbate to release the need in their pussies, not to enjoy themselves. And this bitch has clearly been abusing its pussy. We'll have to change that. Tell the bitch that she may."

"You may diddle your sloppy pussy, Patricia," Jenna says in a disgusted voice.

I take hold of Patty's right hand and bring it down. I fold her fingers into her palm, except for the first finger. That one I leave straight. I put the pad of that finger to Patty's pussy, gently pressing it into her slit until the pad of her finger rests very lightly atop the hard nub of her clit. I start the finger moving in a very slow, and tiny, circle. It draws her finger over the rounded tip of her nub so lightly that the skin over her nub barely even moves. Instead, her finger more glides over the nub on a film of slippery honey. I hold Patty's hand firmly, controlling its motion, keeping the pace steady and the circle unchanging.

Patty screeches out a desperately urgent "UH-AH!" as she feels the stimulation of her finger. In about two seconds her body starts shivering. After another second her shivers have sharpened into trembles. Her toes curl up under her feet. Her face scrunches up hard, her teeth clenching. And she moans out another cry, this one the girliest and squeakiest yet. She keeps crying her moans, their urgency growing with everyone.