All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 15'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please post the next chapter soon!

Thanks for continuing Patrick's story. I love all your work, but this has been one of my favorites.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
So glad to see more of this story

Men can be so dramatic! They just have to take the weight of the world on their shoulders. Now that the Sinclair ladies are collectively kicking their mates butts back into shape, life may go on. It's great that Louise has found a mate too, but is that who is calling her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ahhhh!

Totally awesome update! I can't wait for Nathan & Louise story to begin!!!! Speaking of stories, please I beg you, please put in the next instalment of Justine, the suspense is killing me!

Other than that, keep being the awesome writer that we all know you are! :):)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I thought this story was finished

Thanks for the update

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
super chapter

i am glad that Patrick and Kevyn are working things out i think Patrick needs to go talk to his Psychologist again and i can not wait to see when Louise gets time with her mate looking forward to the next offering

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YAY!!!!

I'm so glad this story is continuing I thought it ended with the Veronica and Vanessa story! Thanks so much kalamazoo707!!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 12 years ago
yay

and here comes more can't wait to see what Nathan has planned for Louise.

so glad to see this story continue

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 12 years ago
I thought this was over too..

good update. However, the cross over is a little confusing especially if you are not familiar with vanessa and veronica's story. Who is Nathan??

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 12 years agoAuthor
Mariasmd

Nathan is Martin's oldest son. He is Ethan and Patrick's nephew

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago

great update!!! keep them coming! love it

IzzyLoveIzzyLovealmost 12 years ago

Love it like all your stories. I too thought it was over but I am glad there is more. I can't wait for Nathan and louise's story!

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Lovee

Why did it have to stop here? I LOVE this story !!!

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago

No, not another cliffy. I need my fix. Please update soon!!!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 12 years agoAuthor
Patrick Chapter 15

Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a sec to thank you all for reading my stories. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you. I also wanted to explain something. Chapter 15 of Patrick is the last chapter about Kevyn and Patrick per se. This chapter was meant as a lead in for 'Louise' of which chapter 1 has been submitted and is pending approval. You will be seeing Patrick and Kevyhn again.

Thanks,

Kalamazoo707

AndromedaGoldAndromedaGoldalmost 12 years ago
Whoo-hoo!!!

I was wondering when the Sinclaires were coming back on the radar. Amazing writing Kal. Waiting on the finish of Justine...so I can focus on Nathan and Louise!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kal

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING-all I can say...

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Excellent

The Sinclaire story is superb. Looking forward to the continuation with Louise.

Well done.

Thank you,

M1

ToFall4ToFall4almost 12 years ago
Thanks again

I was surprised today to find an update. An unexpected one, but very welcomed. A nice chapter. Thanks Kal.

Oh, wait, 1 more question. The user Sammy1on1 wrote a comment for the last chapter of V&V ch9 that you write under the Penname Yvonne Ray @ Amazon.com. Is that statement true? If so I will start buying the books, because I'm hooked to your work.

Keep up it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Scream!!

Thank you, Kal for the update! I too was surprised and delighted that Louise and Nathan make their story entrance. Please let it be hopelessly romantic, with billowing skirts blowing in the wind, candlelit dinners overlooking the ocean and massive floral deliveries every week.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
Wow

It was so nice to come on and see that you added some more to Patrick's story and I really enjoyed it too I hope they continue to work things out between them and am looking forward to see where this surprise place that he want to take Kevyn to. I think the relationship that is beginning with Nathan and Louise is just too cute looking forward to see how it all turns out thanks for your time and updates!!

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyalmost 12 years ago
SCREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soo super excited about a Louise and Nathan story I don't know why but I feel you'll make them quite different then the others. I just have a good feeling about it. 10 Stars !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have missed this story so!!! Excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You!!

I really missed everyone, sooo glad they are all back :)

GiannianaGiannianaalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing. I just love this whole family's story. I waited for this update patiently; you never disappoint!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
I be a diggin' this!!!!!

Sweet Lady-

I have waited for this and true to form; you didn't disappoint. I love the men of the Clan Sinclair. They are responsible with a superbly exquisite air of regalness. You paint a picture of men with a divine sensitivity. Wish I knew one or two in the real world. Better yet, be fortunate enough to be in a world where men like that exist in abundance.

I look forward to reading more products of your most creative mind with eager anticipation.

Sistah you are a top shelf artist!!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

Great Update and I can't wait for the Nathan and Louise story. I can tell that someone is going to make things hard for those two to get together. Thank You and I look forward to reading more.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189almost 12 years ago
@kalamazoo or anyone that knows the anwser

is there a order to the storys if there is a order ,would plz let me know

Anjel54Anjel54almost 12 years ago
@Mermaid

The Sinclaire family and friends start with Ethan, then Mason on to Patrick and Veronica and Vanessa which will bring you up to Louise. Then Kane, Maurice and Justine which are good as well especially Justine. Hope this helps

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Same type of female lead...

I like all your stories in that they are unique and well written. I have but one observation (in the Sinclaire family saga) why all your female leads always weak, poor, average looking, uneducated and battered? Except for the Mason series they all fit the same mold- even then she got weathly because of her deceased husband. In the Veronica and Vanessa story they were beautiful and educated but immature and young and 2nd generation.

I've read almost all your stories and am a fan but it seems like your release ALOT of stories at a time. Maybe focus on one and really develop the character.

Other than that I'll continue to be a fan and hopefully wait for a strong independent educated beautiful female lead that is a perfect fit for one of the Sinclaires.

LadyJuicyGaloreLadyJuicyGalorealmost 12 years ago
Confused :(

Chapter 15 starts out 'days after the rescue'. What rescue?? Chap 14 has them coming home from the funeral.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
confused

The rescue took place in Vanessa and Veronica

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Ok

Gotta go read V & V so I can get some clarification. Loved reading about Patrick and Kev!!!!!! I am so addicted to this series and I have got to finish them all! Great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
??????????

In lost!!!!! What's going on?? Where's the rest?? What story do i have to read to understand this one more better?? Can someone please help me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lost

Louise is next.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
so damn good

on to louise thank you so much for your writing it was so captivating

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Good Story

However I really wish I was able to read Ethan before removed it from this site. Kevyn & Patrick's was a good back story for me as I have already read, Thorne, Louise, Mason, and the first Chapter of Joseph. Although I do not like the Barb character, I do she that on some level she can be redeemed and go back to Thorne and their son. Now that would make for very interesting reading then we can see what her gift is. Although it seems that she cannot only hear the fates she can talk to them as well. You have very good storytelling and writing skills; however, I good proofreader would help.

flowerbloomflowerbloomover 10 years ago
Enjoy the story

This is for some of the reader's with their comments, this is a free site for stories many of these authors will published and some will not. If you go to amazon and buy a ebook label under interracial romance, some of these authors are bad. Their writing lack characters development and their is no editing done what so ever. It's so easy for non-writers to tell an author about editing and grammar issues when the story is free. Sit back and enjoy the author stories before they are removed for published, because some people will not pay for the book.

ShamuloveShamuloveabout 8 years ago
Wrong forum

Someone lied to get this series marked as Hot. There is virtually no sex in the entire series. You are a very good writer but the reason I am on literotica.com is because i want to read about sex. My second complaint is that you should explain that Patrick is a vampire earlier in the story. The blazé way rape is mentioned is a complete turn off and actually made me want to quit reading. This last chapter (15) is so confusing when it starts since it does not seem to connect with the previous chapter at all.

redone6566redone6566about 7 years ago
something missing

I think from what I read that a whole chapter is missing? in chap 14 Patrick and the girls are landing at the airport and at the beginning of chap 15 the rescue has been done? what lead up to the rescue/kidnapping, revenge and a whole lot of other stuff is missing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1664 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 14 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info