Patrick's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But while Jim convinced Jessica to follow my plan for her, I set up a plan for Jim. I called Sydney and her husband, and he helped me set up Jim at a mistress's "clinic" where he would go to to itch his need to be dominated. We had a nice conference call and an afternoon of breaking Jim and fully turning him into a submissive bitch was born. Sydney agreed to be part of the plan, it only cost me awarding her an extra week's vacation. She delivered a box of goodies and we were ready.

I should have never done any of that. Because as the afternoon unfolded, I realized that what I truly wanted would only be hindered by my harsh plan for Jim. It couldn't be undone, but I quickly started to regret it. Why? Because I started to truly fall for and deeply connect with Jessica. I wanted to help her free herself from Jim, but I started to feel bad that I was abusing my power over him. I recognized that no matter how much she needed and desired to move past Jim, they had been a mostly happy and loving couple for five years and it became apparent to me that she didn't hate him, she just needed to to be free of him.

The path I was sending him down was more of a hate-based path. I was potentially destroying him. I was having a hard time reconciling that I truly wanted to be Jessica's ally, and I was being this harsh to her husband.

I did what most men do, I compartmentalized. Over the course of the afternoon, I had absolutely amazing interactions with Jessica and my respect and fondness for her grew. I encouraged her to break from her husband to regain herself. I supported her and guided her. In that same compartment I planned an evening of fun and passion and my excitement for that also grew. My original plan was to get that hot chick in the red bustier in bed with me. The new plan was to have an evening of passion, pleasure, and fulfillment with a young woman that I was truly starting to like and respect. I could live with that shift; in fact I was open with her about the idea that such a shift had occurred. She was all in on that.

I just needed to decide how to handle her husband. I got a report from Sydney that he had been an enthusiastic participant in his own demise at the clinic today and had gladly dropped to his knees and sucked off our two customers upon meeting them. But stupidly, thinking I was being clever, I set it up that he was going to be sitting in the same restaurant as Jessica and I, and thus there was no hiding him until after I had my evening with Jessica. I told the customers that I would be showing up with an attractive young lady, but I didn't tell them it was Jim's wife. But that didn't change the fact that they expected to use Jim as their fuck toy after dinner. Maybe Jim would actually like it, but it still felt like a bad move from me.

How do I simultaneously say to Jessica, I am genuine in my desire to help you find yourself, but I turned your husband into a gay prostitute, I hope you don't mind. It would not be unrealistic of her to conclude I had never had her best interests in mind. And she would have been right at first, but over the course of a day that I thought I was directing and controlling, it turns out that the most powerful person was Jessica. She changed me for the better, the problem was that change came too late to save Jim.

I sat and thought about it, and I made a decision. That decision just might lead to me sleeping alone tonight, but it was a path I had to take. I called the limo driver and explained what I wanted him to do.

Jessica was in the back seat and was ready and excited for our date. I wanted her badly, but I wanted her on honest footing. I was standing out front of the restaurant and I watched the limo pull up. I took a deep breath and looked down at my phone.

As they came to a stop, the driver rolled down the partition window and spoke. "Ms. London, Mr. Conley would like you to call him before you exit the limo." Jessica looked at him and nodded. She pulled out the new phone I had given her and dialed my number.

I answered. She began the conversation with some humor.

"No, I won't reroute to your house no matter how great your shower is, I am starving, and I look GREAT, so you are definitely buying me dinner."

The funniest part at her attempt at humor was that I actually had it arranged that Jim was paying for the dinner, but that wasn't the biggest issue right now.

I took a deep breadth, and began.

"I have a confession to make, and a story to tell, and after you hear it, you can decide whether you want to get out of the limo, or have my driver take you home."

I told her everything. It was like I was giving the profit and loss report for our division. I was quick, to the point, fully honest, and spoke with an even tone. That's not how I felt, but that's what I did.

I explained that this all started with my desire to get a hot babe in bed and I laid out the game plan I used. I confessed that she went from conquest target to the most desirable woman I had ever met. But I also told her that I had gone overboard with her husband. I told her about the research I did and the direction it pointed. I didn't go into full details, but she learned that he did indeed want me to take her to bed, that he sucked my cock, and that he was sitting in the restaurant with two men that planned to use him sexually after dinner.

I told her I while I could live with the fact that my intentions went from dishonorable to honorable with her because that journey was authentic, I regretted that I had let anger guide me and that I had done what I had done to Jim. I said it, I meant it.

There was a long pause. I waited.

"So, you are telling me that you saw me, wanted me, hatched a plan to bed me, and as that plan played out, you realized you really liked me. Tell me something I don't know. In terms of Jim, I really don't care. We were over as soon as I saw the tent in his pants at the party. All you did was set him in a direction that he has wanted to go in and help me get past him sooner. I don't understand it, I don't respect his choice, but I really don't care. I find it somewhat endearing that you were angry at him for being a shitty husband to me and while perhaps you went too far, it started with you thinking about me.

But here's how I see it; everybody wins in the end. Jim gets to pursue his fetish, you get to bed me like you originally desired, and I get to start my renewed life as Jessica London by stepping out of a limo and kissing the hot man I saw coming towards me at the party. The one I REALLY hoped was going to come over and hit on me."

"You are amazing. I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. Just hang up and come open the limo door for me. I am starving. You promised me you would feed me, and I am looking forward to all the meals we share tonight!"

"On my way." I hung up and strode towards the limo. I am not sure my feet touched the ground. I took a deep breath and opened up the door. The most beautiful, interesting, authentic, and bold woman stepped out in the hottest little black dress. She looked up at me and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back.

She broke off the kiss and asked, "How does black suit me?"

I smiled and said, "You mean my new favorite color? It suits you beautifully Jessica London."

She laughed, grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go end things with my husband, so we can get on with our night. To paraphrase some tall dark and handsome man I know, follow my lead."

And that is how the best evening of my life began.

12