All Comments on 'Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 01'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerover 20 years ago
I think I know where this is going

and I love it. I am just happy to see a new story from curious2c. Like your work, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
UNTOLD

What a great beginning of a favorite story line. Thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to see if it progresses with the relating of the past months experiences and the matching future insatiability that I anticipate will show up in the wife. I love the element of the suspense in the past and the future. Looking forward to seeing the future revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I hope not!

It looks like this is going to be another cuckold/slut story or a forgiving wimp story. I hope not!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 20 years ago
Hopeful this doesn't into a wimp compliant husband

The husband is a normal, strong successful businessman. The author shows him as a man not interested in cheating. The author is capable of using these elements to give us a far better than average look at "real" angst between a couple without destroying the husband's basic beliefs. We can only hope he fights and brings his wife out of the corner she seems to be backed into without ruining her or their marriage.

This author can do it if anyone can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
If you don't like cuckold stories, don't read them

I very much enjoyed this story. Contrary to what a couple readers said, I hope it does turn into a cuckold husband story. That's a great genre. People who don't like them shouldn't read them, rather than downgrading stories and criticizing them because they have elements they don't happen to like.

Keep on with this story, let us find out what has inspired this wife to turn slutty, and why she's reluctant to return to work.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Looks like same old same old

Give the writer's past work, I have a feeling where this is going, i.e., she didn't swallow because of Joan's recommendation but because it was something she picked up from a lover (most probably a co-worker or superior). It's one of the oldest cliches,

This leads to a rebuttal of the person who said the tired old "if you don't like it ..." and blah blah blah.

For one thing, these are NOT labeled as Cuckold stories, but as Loving Wives. Though in so many cases this is used tongue in cheek and DO mean cuckold, it isn't the same thing. If Literotica had a new category for just cuckold, then your argument may have been valid, but, because of the current status, it isn't.

I open stories in this category hoping, usually in vain, for something that is not just the same story. These aren't variations on a theme, they are more often than not, plot point by plot point, rewrites. You've read one, you've read them all. As a result, this is NOT a good genre, but an almost dead one. To borrow a cliche, the genre jumped the shark some time ago. (I know, that phrase itself jumped, but it fit.)

We don't criticize (at least I don't) simply to criticize or put these down, but in the hopes that someone will some some originality, some effort, rather than write on autopilot, using the same cliches over and over and over ...

Most of what I find on the net anymore a pale imitations of the GOOD cuckold stories I found in the early 90s, such as from Drifter and J Bosewell.

If this reason for Ann's changes are as I suspected, then my arguments are valid. Of course, curious2c may change it now after all of this.

curious2ccurious2cover 20 years agoAuthor
My stories

I have not atempted to change stories once written but one time...and that was a disaster. I have left all public comments as is on all my works because I know two things. One; not everyone is going to like my style of writing, and my theme behind it.

Two; I believe that authors need to take the good with the bad. I have had both as many can see, not only here but on other submissions. Those each speak for themselves and I see no need to delete any of them.

I hope that the readers of this particular story give me a chance, as the twists are coming and it will be a tad bit more than 'the usual boring stuff'.

This is the first time I have commented in this forum, and then only to defend this work.

Oh, for the information of all...with the exception of two stories I have written, all are finished to the last chapter, BEFORE I submit the first chapter. I have not made changes to any stories I have written that are complete. I feel that my story has a reason to be the way it is so I leave it as born...sometimes a bit raw, sometimes a bit...clunky, but as is. :)

Thank you Laurel for this manner of letting the readers,and yes, the writers communicate between themselves.

Kanga40Kanga40over 20 years ago
Loved it so far.....BUT

I agree absolutely with Troubador, another great Literotica author, that Curious2c can make a powerful non wimp story out of this.

He did it with Julie's New Job, which is one of the best stories of its type I have ever seen.

I will be absolutely disappointed if this story turns into the standard literotica wimp husband watching her with and/or allowing his wife another lover. Let's keep some of these stories tied at least a little to reality.

Thanks Curious2c!

Keep up the great work.

patricia51patricia51over 20 years ago
Wait and See

Along with a couple other familiar faces here I liked the first part of this story. Although I extremely dislike wimp husband/slut wives (finding them an insult to both men and women) I have confidence that curious will give us the twists and turns we've come to expect in his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
very interesting

really liked the first chapter i hope her lover is a black man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good work

this is a good start. i love it.hope that it will involves some gang-bang action and that the wife will learn to enjoy it all. keep up the good work!

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Same Old, Same Old

I scored this chapter a zero because of where it is headed.

There is little doubt that this will be another forgiving wimp/cheating slut story. Anyone that believes that a slut who betrays her husband and childern can be forgiven is not in touch with reality. In real life a betrayed husband would reek vengence on anyone involved in destroying their family. Not everyone will agree with me, but opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I will continue to read this story and hopefully I have the wrong take on it, but I doubt it. Many will say don't read it if you don't like it, my answer is that the category says Loving Wives not Cuckold, Wimp, Slut or Betrayal. I think that most readers would love to see a REVENGE(Chicago Style)category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hubby acts like chum of year

most of the crap no way real.all the new sex and he didn't get warning signs.she told him most men would left.common sense out the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
shes having an affair

The wife is having an affair and she isnt being truthful to her husband she never gave him that kind of sex before so who is she fucking around with?

Pat

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Patricks dillema

I wish you had given Patrick some back bone in order to get the truth out of his cheating wife she is getting sex from other men at work.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
kids

you write stories as if the people reading them are retarded also your main characters are to dense to hold jobs and raise kids, simplely put your stories are simple and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
conservative becomes sexy vamp

Your hero has to be the most naive man in the world. His wife goes from shy conservative to sex crazy blow job queen, anal sex lover after some time in her new job and he can't see any connection between her job asnd new sexual frenzy?

60 year old George

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SO FAR ITS NOT THE MARRIAGE THAT IS DEFAULTING

its the interaction of each. TK U MLJ LV NV

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 10 years ago
Red flags?

Hell no, more like you came home from work and found that your house had been painted red.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
DONT KNOW IF THIS EVER SUCCEEDS

but talk and decide together, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another stupid cuck tale

Don't you ever get tired of writing about men who have their head stuck so far up their ass they have to look UP just to see the top of their toes?

Ohhh! But he lowves his little woman with his whole ity-bity heart... how sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clueless

1) Your sex life is nothing.

2) Your wife is gone a lot.

3) Suddenly she meets you crying.

4) She tells you that she loves you so much that nothing else matter, except her job.

5) She takes you to bed and does things she has never done before, and she is good at them.

6) She says that things will be better in time.

At this point you have to wonder if you also believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
A Story

Have read this story before and agree with points made by anonymous, I do not believe any husband would accept her explanation, it would be naïve in the extreme. Of course this a story and the writer has "writers licence" to write whatever he likes, had the husband here behaved in a more credible way then we would have a shorter story. However nothing is beyond the realms of possibility and reading an unfolding situation is very different to being in that situation, would we face up to a perceived reality and what that entails, to be more proactive or do we not want to think the unthinkable and put our head in the sand. Always a good yarn from curious2c. My wife is late again, hmmm I wonder where she is ------

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
no man can be this god damn fucking stupid .. not even trump voters

the IDIOT husband never even asked WHY she just HAD to fly out to another ' "business trip" after that huge fight and simply could not find the 1 minute to call him or even talking to her own kids

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Surprisingly

That turned into a good story. Thought it was the old traveling wife is cheating story for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
no man can be this god damn fucking stupid .. not even Democrats and that's saying something

Just another heartless Cheating CUNT wife with a loser husband story and it's dragged out to a slow death over many chapters

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

I am afraid that this is not going to end well.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

Patrick ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another husband painted as a brain dead love-struck dolt.

All that recent shit she has given him, including a ferocious fight when he tried to ask her what was wrong, "emergency" dive off to Chicago, and now all will be fixed once she spends the next week away combined with her new found sex skills and cock-brained hubby doesn't think that maybe her boss has her winning those contracts on her back? Hub doesn't even connect anything when she is reluctant to return to work!

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Patrick is not the brightest bulb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope Patrick enjoys his life as the cuckold of a corporate whore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Patrick is a poor schmuck, you can see that coming from miles away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous