All Comments on 'Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 07'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
SO SAD ! ! !

We have kept up with this story and it is SO SAD the way Ann and Patrick are being used time after time. We hope you are not a cult member, but you write like you are and that is like being in the KKK. Please stop this story now because nothing good can come from it and it has gone on too far. Actually, it is really a work of what we scrape off of the bottom of our shoes.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU, NO VOTE FOR TRASH LIKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
story dragging on too much

nice story but going too slow,too much detail

migmigabout 20 years ago
Don't care.

Earlier I was curious to see how this turned out.

Now,who cares?.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Getting worse and worse

I can't see how this can get any worse but I think that you will manage to do it. In this chapter you have the slut blaming her husband, her job and the circumstances that she has put them in.

The next chapter you will probably have her doing it with Kim, the kids, and most of the ranch animals. The only suspence will be how she will be able to find black cock in Montana.

PLEASE GIVE IT UP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Trashy and trashier

Of course Patrick's marriage has changed - there isn't one. Simply two people screwing with anything and anyone under the excuse 'we were forced to'.

This story is gone beyond the bounds of fantasy and is just trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
While at times the story drags I am still looking

At times the story drags but, then what story doesn't. I am looking forward to see how you finish the story. I don't understand the comments of the people on here that are negative however, they have to read the story to be able to make the comments. If it is so bad why do they keep reading it? Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Whaddya mean "at times drags?"

This thing just goes on and on and on and on. As if that wasn't bad enough, the so called plot is getting more inane as time drags on.

You've threatened to post all further works as novels or novellas. Word of advice: stop trying to cram one or two chapters worth of material in seven to ten.

The only reason to keep monitoring this thread is akin to watching a massive wreck. Ya know it's bad for you, but it's so bad you can't tear your eyes away.

odie121odie121about 20 years ago
WHY READ IT..

I think the story is great. There are always two-sides in a relationship, and I think the author is trying to give both feelings... keep it going... this has a long way to go.. and if by Chapter 7, those who don't like it... WHY ARE YOU STILL READING IT?

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
It seems to me

Mr curious had a lot of sex scene ideas and has tied them together with a ridiculous plot to try and justify writing them.

Not a patch on his other work, but maybe the ending will have us change our minds.

Stories which blatantly debase people for no reason are dedpicable. Unfortunately this story is heading that way. There has been no redeeming scenes for Patrick who is really the only one who has been tricked here. Ann made her own bed by being stupid at work - no other word for it!

All this sex 'because of the herbs' has gone way too far, beyond any reasonable person's capability to believe it.

Ann is now just a fuck toy for these black men (they have big pricks too - Can you believe that! Black men with huge cocks. What a fucked out worthless cliche.)

Patrick should just let her go and enjoy himself here. She decided be a slut, so he should tell her "Goodbye whore"

BTW, when do we get to the bit where Patrick realises he has the 'power' to overcome these black arseholes? Soon I hope!

Some of us will read more hoping for an improvement back towards this author's previous writing ability.

I hope this quest is not in vain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A White voodoo priest and priestess in Jamaica?

Where is this going? A very wealthy group of black Jamaicans trick a white woman into sending her white husband to a resort while she entertains them with no real sex in the states. Then we are lead to believe that he has some strange power that they want(that only comes from sperm). They both get to have unlimited sex with the natives before they find out the new high priestess is going to be some white woman that they recruited a few years ago to find this special man. With all their wealth and the time that they have had with these people nobody has checked to see if he is firing blanks? And when they do are they then going to kidnap his son and keep him until he can sire an heir since they only come around every second generation? The sex is very good but the rest not so sure anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why were both of them sterilized?

Ann states she had her "tubes tied" after having her last child. Earlier, Patrick indicated he had had a vasectomy after the last child was born. This is not necessary if his wife has had her tubes tied. This inconsistency confuses the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This really does read like the author has lost the fucking plot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice cluster bomb would fix this shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Little could be more clichéd than an island where a white God and Godess rule over a bunch of subservient black natives. Curious2c is a pathetic purveyor of racist tropes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is bad is so many ways…. Not sure even a cluster boom would fix this … a 10 megaton thermonuclear may not do the job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous