Patsy's BBC Home Invasion

Story Info
Patsy is broken by two BBC while home alone.
2.1k words
4.2
16.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patsy's BBC Home Invasion

Hello readers, this is a shorter story that's just playing with some new ideas to try and get back into writing. Thanks for reading and I hope to have some more chapters of my other stories out soon.

Patsy couldn't believe what was happening to her. She was a respectable housewife and mother, an upstanding member of the community.

But what these men - these monsters - had done to her defied everything she was accustomed to in her perfect, pristine world. She knew that even if she made it out of this ordeal, she would be changed forever.

The brutes had arrived around two hours earlier. Patsy had been reading in her bedroom when she thought she heard the sliding glass door opening. She went out to investigate, and soon felt a strong hand clamped over mouth as another groped her ample breasts. She squealed in terror until she received a hard slap to the face.

A gruff voice ordered to shut up, and she complied. Whatever these men wanted, nothing she did would stop them from taking it.

There were two of them, each at least six feet tall and bulging with muscles. They moved efficiently, professionally - with no wasted movement. Clearly they had done this before.

"Money... it's in the safe...my jewelry too..." she managed to spit out as the hand over her mouth slackened to allow her some breathing room.

There was a chuckle from the one who she assumed was the leader. There was no additional response as she was marched roughly back into the bedroom and thrown on the bed.

She remained face down, helpless, knowing that whatever was about to happen would happen despite any protests she had. She heard zippers, and sounds of clothes being removed. Nervously, she turned over to look at her assailants.

Her eyes almost burst out of her skull as she saw the size of them. They had stripped naked, and they wielded the biggest cocks she had ever seen - thick, black, and long enough to ravage her poor pussy beyond recognition. At least, she hoped her pussy was all they were after...

"Oh yeah, I see you're excited for this. You might even enjoy it."

"Wh-... what do you want with me?"

"You know what we want," said the leader as he stroked his cock menacingly. Both of them were already so hard. "You can give it to us or we can take it."

"Please... I'll do anything... don't do this to me. Don't. Please. I'm begging you."

"On your knees, slut." The leader snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor in front of them. Patsy couldn't have explained why she complied so easily, but she did. In that moment she felt she would have done anything they asked.

Before she knew it, she was kneeling in front of two rods of stiff black meat, mouth open and ready to serve.

"You ever had black dick?" the leader asked. He slowly stroked his foot-long shaft in front of Patsy's face, lightly touching it to her lips several times as he glared down at her.

"N-n-no... never..."

"You're gonna get a lot of it tonight. And you're gonna thank us for it when we're done."

"Please... please don't hurt me... I'll do anything."

"That's right you will." He roughly grabbed Patsy by the hair and shoved his cock between her lips. He clearly couldn't have cared less about her comfort as he rammed his full length deep into her throat. She stared up at him through watering eyes as he began to abuse her throat.

He fucked her face relentlessly, clearly reveling in the control he had over her. Patsy was certain she would pass out from lack of air when he finally pulled out and allowed her a few quick gasps. The simple act of breathing had never felt like such a relief.

He slapped her once on the cheek, harder than she had ever been hit before. She gasped in surprise and pain as she tried to shield herself from the next blow. For a split second she worried how she would explain the bruise - surely it would leave a mark - to her husband when he returned home.

"Beg for more of this black dick."

"Wh... what... I..."

Another slap pummeled her face.

"Beg for it."

"My... my husband, he'll be home..."

Another slap to the other side of her face.

"Don't try that bitch, we know he's out of town for the week."

"And your daughter is gonna be out with friends all night," added the other.

Patsy thought for a moment, processing her situation. Who were these monsters? How did they know these things about her family? She saw that, in the moment, she truly had no choice. Later, she would reflect that it was this moment that truly changed her life. But for now it was simply a matter of survival.

"P...p...please... please give me your cock... your big... black... c-c-cock. I need black cock."

"Louder." He pressed his head back to her lips as his accomplice closed in as well.

"Give me your cock! I need... I need your black cocks!"

He shoved it in without mercy, causing Patsy to choke and try to move away, but he was having none of it. His hands gripped her head like a vice, holding her in place as he forcefully violated her throat.

Patsy had an odd moment of realization - an epiphany of sorts. Part of her - the rational, thinking part of her - knew that she was about to be raped. That much was clear. But at the same time, she felt... anticipation? Excitement? She couldn't identify the feeling. She had never felt it before. But as she was brutally used, insulted, manhandled... she felt a warmth deep inside her she had never experienced.

Her reverie was interrupted as she was tossed onto the bed. They tore at her shirt, ripping it off of her, letting her heavy tits free. Manipulating her body like a toy, they removed her sweatpants as well, leaving her nude - fully exposed to them.

"Get that ass up... get it up, that's right... put that ass on display."

Patsy obeyed, as if by reflex. She felt that she was no longer in control of her own actions. She belonged to them entirely... whatever that entailed.

Her face was pushed down into the mattress as one of them moved behind her. She was relieved to hear a bottle of lube popping open, followed by the wet squirting noise of the gel being applied to a cock - they were at least granting her that small mercy.

She had taken men in her ass before - she had even enjoyed it. Her first boyfriend had wanted to try it with her, and subsequent lovers had occasionally had such urges as well. Her husband had never expressed any interest in it, but she sometimes fantasized about doing it again.

Despite her previous experience with anal sex, none of those cocks had compared to the sizes she was dealing with here. These cocks were unfathomable behemoths that were going to thoroughly break her. And she knew there was nothing she could do about it besides mentally steel herself for the experience, and cast up a quick prayer for her unfortunate holes.

Patsy began to sob as she felt the head of a cock pressing against her backdoor.

"Tell me you want it," one of her tormentors commanded.

"No..." Patsy whispered, managing to drum up some reserve of defiance.

A brutal smack came down on her ass, sending a jolt through her entire body.

"Not a request, bitch, now tell me you want it."

"I... I..."

The engorged head pushed past the tight ring of her asshole, so unaccustomed to this sort of work in recent years.

Patsy could only moan, forming no words but expressing all of the fear and pain - and strangely, anticipation - that she was feeling.

"This is... this is rape. You c-c-can't do this... it's... it's... ohhh... oh my God... oh my God it's big, it's so big... so big, you're too big, you're too big! Please, please oh God it's too big!"

Patsy squirmed in an attempt to free herself from the inexorable assault on her asshole but the hard black shaft continued to impale her deeper and deeper. She screamed into the pillow as the enormous slab of dark meat plunged further into her ass. When he was all the way in, balls pressed up against her soaking pussy, she felt as if she couldn't breathe... as if there was no room inside her for anything but the enormous cock that was violating her from behind.

"Hell yeah that ass is stretching for me, white bitch. Deny it all you want but this ass knows what it needs. Bring it back on that dick."

Patsy wailed in pain as he took her by the hips and pulled her further down onto his monstrous shaft. For a few moments there was nothing else in the universe aside from the pain... the sheer humiliation of being used by a complete stranger without any regard for her comfort.

Then he began to thrust. She couldn't even articulate a single thought as she was taken up the ass. She was so zoned out that she didn't notice the other intruder moving in front of her to take advantage of her mouth.

He shoved his hard cock past her lips with savage force, taking her throat before she even had a chance to react. She gagged, she choked, she tried to pull away - but his strong hands held her firmly in place. The shock of having her throat violated this way almost distracted her from the pain in her ass. She seemed to black out momentarily as these big, strong cocks had their way with her.

She didn't know how long they used her like this, but the cock in her ass eventually began to spasm and spurt its load deep into her. She moaned involuntarily - it felt good, and she couldn't deny it. When he pulled out she felt empty, almost indescribably so. That enormous cock in her backdoor had seemed like such a monstrous violation, but in another way it felt like what she had always needed.

She had no control as she was wracked by a full-body orgasm that seemed to come from nowhere. But she had no time to savor the feeling as the other cock quickly occupied her recently asshole, pushing in without even the slightest pause.

Patsy shrieked at the new burst of pain that shot through her, but she knew the pleasure was soon to follow. She was being taken up the ass without mercy and she was enjoying it. Her home had been invaded, she was being brutally violated by these hung strangers, and she was becoming hopelessly enthralled by how good it all felt.

After some time the cock in her ass spurted several thick jets of cream into her. She felt another orgasm course through her as he drained his balls deep inside.

She half-expected another round of use, but she soon heard clothes being put back on and belts being buckled. One final slap to her ass put an exclamation point on her degradation.

She couldn't even raise her head as the leader bent down to whisper in her ear.

"What do you say? Hmm?"

He smacked her ass again, but much more gently this time.

"What do you say?" Another smack.

Patsy knew what he wanted to hear.

"Thank you."

"Thank you what?"

"Thank you... sir."

"Until next time, white bitch."

With that he stood up and left without another word. After some unknowable amount of time Patsy was able to get up. She was sore everywhere. The sheets were stained. God knows what her hair and makeup looked like.

Next time, she thought with growing concern. What... what was that supposed to mean?

Then she saw it. A small, rectangular card left on her dresser. The white text consisted of only a phone number against a black background.

Her phone buzzed with a text message notification. It was James.

Hey babe, how are you doing? Meant to call earlier but got super busy with meetings.

Patsy thought. And reflected. And asked herself the same question.

So good babe! Missing you but things are good. Love you!

Patsy fell onto the bed, exhausted, and indulged in thoughts of next time... whenever that might be.