Patti Cake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow she knew... Mom knew of my seeing not Patti going down on -who I had always assumed was Brad in the bathroom of that very early morning... But in a moment it changed as my first visions had.

It changed - changed from me seeing Patti there, on her knees smiling and licking, dragging her extended tongue up the pliant flesh of his big, hard, man's-cock - - to it being - being... me...

It wasn't Patti anymore... it was me... Me there on my knees, sucking and paying homage to that cock...The big hard cock that I had believed to be Brad's but no... No it wasn't... It wasn't Brad's big cock anymore... But instead... Instead -I'm down there on my knees, as Patti was, but now it's me dragging my tongue up the underside... The underside of Darren's even bigger, thicker -hard-throbbing-cock...

"Ahhh... Oh..! Oh Mom... Oh God yessss... Yes touch me..." I bellowed then as she finally did it... Mom had closed the gap between us. The gap between teasing and foreplay and beyond... There she was now, my Mom with two of her long fingers and her thumb wrapped around my very stiff, aching-to-cum little dickie...

"Tell me baby... What else is there..? I'll touch you and even let you cum -but you have to tell me, what's there... Come on..! I know it's in there... You know it and so do I baby... We just need you to say it... Tell me what do think of when you see Darren baby... Tell me... Tell your Mom..."

She was too much for me... My Mom was openly wanking my little 4-inch dickie and I had no choice... She cracked me...

I... I fantasise... I... Oh...Oh God Mom..." I started but she was really getting to me, her touching and stroking my twitching little dickie, there was no way I was going to last very long...

"Go on tell me baby... What do you fantasise about..? Is it Darren baby..? What else does he do..?"

Mom went on, relentless now it would seem.

"He... Uhhh...Oh Mom! I - I go down on him..." I finally cried...

"Oh yes baby that's better, that's good...Tell me all about your fantasy while I make you feel good... That's it, go on..." Mom said to me, encouraging me and wanting me to tell her all about my thoughts and visions of what I see myself doing with Darren and his very big cock.

"Oh God Mom this is soooo hard but oh please don't stop! Oh, I'll tell you - I will..." I said to her in my last chance of ever keeping anything to myself -and then... I cracked again, like an egg dropped errant in a super-market, Mom dropped me and cracked me open again, letting my contents bleed out, all over the floor... I told her the whole dirty story of how I fantasise about sucking Darren's cock until he erupts in huge spurts and spasms shooting his cum - letting it fill my mouth...

"Oh Mom... When I see her there... When I see Patti there in her knees, sucking Brads cock. I don't know why -but I want it to be me... But not me getting the blow-job -but me... me g-g-giving it... And... Ahhh... Oh yes Mom touch my balls... Oh God, play with my balls... Unnngg...!"

"Go on baby... Keep going tell me... tell me how you sucked Darren's big, manly cock for him and I'll touch and play with your balls for you... That's it, don't be afraid..." Mom went on again as I tried to concentrate on two things at once... One was telling my story to her -and the other was trying not cum while doing it...

Then I felt Mom moving on the couch behind me I figured she was readjusting herself in her seat, I didn't pay much attention in my current -and much heightened state of arousal, still while trying to spit out everything she wanted me to say.

"Oh God Mom... Uhhh... It was Patti... and then it was me... But then it wasn't Brad... It was Darren sitting there with me on my knees, licking his big cock as he smiled back at me the whole time calling me his 'little-suck-buddy' instead..." I cried out with my head back on Mom's shoulder, my eyes closed, letting the pictures in my fantasy tell the story for me...

"Mmmm... Oh that sounds nice baby... And did you like it..? Did you like licking his big cock for him..? Getting it all wet and slippery - making him feel good..?" Mom continued, her barrage of imagery wreaking havoc with my psyche, breaking me down even farther, pushing me closer to cumming... Cumming as she had said she would let me.

"Oh God yessss. I loooooved it Mom... Oh I loved sucking him... I loved having his cock in my mouth... it's all I've dreamed of for years and years... Ohhh - Ohhh..."

"Did his cock look like this baby..? Here... Open your eyes, tell me was it..? Was Darren's cock like this..?"

Confused now but completely lost in this bizarre incest scene with my Mom. I was too spaced-out to realize what she had been doing behind her back while I had my eyes pressed shut, picturing and imagining that I was sucking Darren's big, manly cock... Again.

Opening my eyes, I was shocked with what Mom had in her hand...

"Oh my God Mom..! Where..? Where did you get that...?" I asked in a faked shriek of horror.

-Oh I was surprised with what she had alright, but that didn't mean I didn't want it all the same... I just couldn't let her know it, not just yet...

"Shhhh... hush now baby... It's one of my toys. Now look at it... Is this what you see when you think of yourself sucking Darren's big cock for him..? Wanting to please him and make him feel good..?"

"Oh Mom... Yes... This is just what it looks like... Oh God! Where did you get this..? Oh it's... it's..." I didn't want to say the words, but lost in this fiery, homo-erotic state my Mom had been whipping me into, I still couldn't ask her for it as I wanted to...

"Mmmm... I knew you'd like it baby go ahead, kiss it.. Kiss Darren's big cock for him baby... Pretend it's really him... Go ahead baby; I want you to experience this... You need to try this now, here with me before you meet Patti, before your date where you tell her who you are... You need to try this baby... Even if it's just pretend you need to know... You need to know what it's like... What it's like to suck a man's cock... To suck Darren's big cock..."

And I did... With my Mom pushing me and giving me her permission, not only letting me do this but wanting me to... Wanting me experience a fake cock before I'm ever faced with a real one... She wanted me to practice...

***

"Ummph... Oh Mom... Oh..." I gurgled as I gave in to my own needs, first leaning in and raining a series of intended kisses all up and down the pink, fleshy looking dildo-cock. Then feeling brave and wanting to experience this without delay, opening my mouth wide I tried to gobbling down as much of 'Darren's' big cock as I could...

Well... It wasn't 'Darren' -but we were pretending... What I was really sucking on however turned out to be one of my Mom's 'toy's as she had said...and 'Oh my' -what a toy it was...

Lying back with my Mom holding the very big, thick a extremely life-like looking -8-inch rubbery, soft latex dildo in front of me, holding it by its suction-cup base, I eagerly sucked on it and licked at its surface like there was no tomorrow. I was sucking him to please him... To please Darren... That's what Mom was thinking... And she told me so...

"Mmmm Ohhh yessss baby that's it suck that cock, suck Darren's cock for him, I know he likes it Mmmm... I bet you like pleasing him don't you sweetie...? Do you like sucking Darren's big manly cock for him, making him feel good? Making him feel like the man you know that you can't ever be..?"

"Mmmmph Oh... Mmmmm..." I cried out with my mouth full of the considerably big cock, gagging some if I went too deep, leaving a slimy saliva trail all over its fleshy feeing silicone skin.

With my little dickie threateningly close to exploding under my Mom's firm but gentle, tugging pulls with her right hand from her position behind me -and with her left, held up under my chin and enabling me to fill my mouth with as much of the real-looking dildo-cock as I could. Pumping my head up and down pretending to be giving an 'actual' blow-job, it was my Mom who pushed us both over the edge, her and her teasing, getting us both turned on to the point of cumming...

"Ohhh yessss baby... Suck him... Suck his cock, make him feel good baby, make your man feel good and make him cum... Oh god yessss.. Oh fuck Oh..! Make him - Make him c-c-cuuuummmm... Ahhh-Ohhh..!"

That was all it took for me and as Mom had told me later, she too had cum at the moment, cum from helping me, cumming from seeing my enjoyment as her sissy son...Together we both came hard... Her as she said, with her emotions and her pelvis pushed hard into my tailbone, as I too came... Came with a mouth full of `Darren's cock', while my Mom, with my little dickie in her other hand, wanking me and making me cum... She did something, something I surly wasn't expecting... Not at all.

***

Feeling my body go tense, waiting for that impending wave of blissful rapture, Mom pulled the big, silicone cock from my lips and quickly so as not miss any, she held my spasming little penis in her right hand while in her left, she held the dildo-cock under mine, lining up the two -my pulsing, smaller cock looking dwarfed by the much larger, 8-inch long, flesh toned -'pretend' cock.

And then... "Ahhhhnnnngggg...!"I let go...My thin cum, coming out of my little dickie in two rapid jets. The cloudy-white, gooey liquid spilling out all over the longer, thicker cock-shaft my Mom was holding below me.

"Ahh-ahh-Ohhh- Ohhh..!" I panted as my little miniature-cock continued with its little jerks and fits, my cum all but spent, my last -now a watery ooze flowing out with each, weakening, heart-felt pulsation...

"Unnngg... Oh God... Oh Mom that was incredible..!" I panted out in short breaths as I too felt Mom panting and breathing hard behind me...

"Oh God yes it was so... So wonderful but we're not finished baby... Here quickly now, do this... do this for me baby... Clean him... Lick his cock baby... Clean up Darren's cummy wet cock for him..." Mom went on saying, yet after having cum; I could feel my libido slipping, my desires shifting...

However, because I am who I am... a beta-male - a sissy... Mom had more news in story for me, because it seemed this crookedly-incestuous adventure wasn't quite finished... Not just yet...

"Oh but Mom..?" I whimpered in complaint... But...

"I don't care Dale... It doesn't matter if you don't feel it anymore, if after cumming your desires have disappeared... It's not going to work like that for you baby-doll...Not for a sissy-boy like you..." Mom reasoned, while I cringed, unsure.

I had tasted my own cum from time to time but it was always hard to get over that 'male' hump... And no matter if I was becoming a simpering sissy. My male hormones weren't any different than any other guys... Well, unless you're 'trained' to love cum... Especially 'after' cumming...

"So come now sweetie, get to it baby... I know you'll love it and make it part of you... You have to baby... There is no choice..." Mom directed, driving me crazy, hating myself yet loving every second here like this... Here like this with my Mom -holding the cum covered cock up closer to my lips... I knew though, I knew that we were looking at another battle of wills that I couldn't possibly come close to winning -so...

With a slight grimace still about my face, I let my tongue slip out and touch the soft and supple feeling, realistic looking 8-inch long dildo-cock.

Pulling back and waiting for the taste of my cum to register, it only took a second to remember. A second to be taken back to when Patti had snow-balled my cum back to me, letting me taste my-cum, taste myself for the very first time.

"Mmmmph..." I said in a subtle tone, letting my Mom know that I wasn't as repulsed now, and having the remembered taste and smell of my cum hitting me again -and remembering how I hadn't really balked with Patti but more so just surprised... And also, remembering how I had told her that I liked it...

With these truths in front of me, my mind cleared of any of my last fears and once more, I let my tongue drag up the wet cummy length of my Mom's 8-inch silicone sex toy...

"Ohhh yessss baby... Mmmm that's it... Ohhh... Clean his cock for him baby... Mmmm... Oh I bet he likes that..." Mom groaned out as I licked up my cum from the surface of the fake-cock as we both held on to this fantasy just a little bit longer...

***

"Hmmm... Oh that's nice baby... There you go... See? It wasn't so bad was it..? Not once you get those silly-male notions out of you head that cum is somehow a 'bad' thing..." Mom said to me cooing then as we lay back basking in the glow of what had to be, an experience that was in some way as strange for Mom -as it was for me...

"No Mom it wasn't bad, I know... I kind of like it once I get going... it...it reminds me of that night... The night with Patti..."

"Oh yes baby, the night she gave you your first taste, let you experience something that you've come to accept and even love..." Mom agreed, adding more fuel to this fire she had burning inside of her about seeing me with another guy... With a 'Man'...

"I just need to be pushed I guess..." I said telling Mom as I sat up and oddly not feeling bad at all for how I was dressed...

Again, cumming can do that you... You lose the edge and then the shame and the regret move in like a black-dog hangover of guilt and remorse... The clothes come off and are hastily put away, stuffed to the back of a bottom drawer, hidden yes but yet saved... Saved for a day, and day to wait until you can push the disgrace aside, forget the shame and let the feelings return... A day to wait... Maybe two at best.

"Now sweetie wasn't that nice..? I wasn't too sure if you and I should get close like that but this time, I wanted you to learn, I wanted you to learn and no longer feel you need to be afraid. You know who you are now, my sweet little sissy boy... And as you Mother, always remember that I'm here to support you with any discoveries and lifestyle choices that you make..." Mom said kissing my cheek as she motioned for me to move and allow her out from her perch behind me.

"Also baby... I love that you've discover you bisexuality tonight... Or at least your awareness of it... You looked so pretty and nice with my dildo in your mouth... And as I think of it, seeing how this one..." Mom went on saying while retrieving the big 8-inch life-like looking sex toy from where she'd placed it on the towel at her side.

"This one, you can borrow if you'd like... It's one of my smaller dildos and I don't use it much... I do like the suction cup base though. I can stick it just about any surface... Even in my shower... But like I said, I don't use it much anymore; my new and much bigger dildo has the same feature so... If you'd like..." Mom said holding it out to me, now that it was clean... Clean after I had licked all of my cum from its fleshy pink surface.

Yet all I could think was... "You're bigger dildo..?"

It was enough to know that Mom had toys like this but from the way she was talking it sounded like she had a treasure chest of these suction cup-dildos- and cocks of all sizes -vibrators and probably even butt-plugs -and who knows what else? I was learning alright, learning that I did like the idea of what Mom was saying and what we had just gone through together. I like the idea of me, being feminine and servicing a big cock -and yes, also... Servicing Darren's big, manly cock...

***

"I mean you don't have to use it like we did, you can just look at it while you play with yourself. I don't mind..." Mom went on as she laid her thick and rather heavy dildo in my hand...

"Like I said, I love that you've discovered your desire to service a real man's cock... And if I can say sweetie, I believe your dreams can come true and your first cock... Your first real man's cock -which you 'will' service... It will be his... it will Darren's...That's what I believe..." Mom said smiling - and blushed because I knew she was right... Mom was always right...

***