Patty's Lace Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I folded them, then I couldn't do this!" She said. Plunging her hands into the drawer of half slips, she pawed through them and swished them around with a few falling out to the floor. "Besides" She said, "Sometimes I don't wear a particular slip for weeks or even months. If left in a drawer for that long folded, she would have deep creases. While they may be a little wrinkled by putting them in the drawer unfolded, there are no creases."

"Makes sense, I guess. But, you wear dresses all the time, very nice dresses, and I love your style. I don't think I've never seen you without a slip under, though." Steve said. as Patty plucked a beige lacy delight from the drawer.

Patty held up the slip and said, "You won't either. I don't like that look. That just tells you how many I have, both dresses and slips."

Patty held up the slip and said, "This one is a French Flirts by Vanity Fair. I have many of these in various colors, half and full slips. This is one of my favorite styles."

Holding up a long white slip with a deep slit and trimmed in lavish scalloped lace, she said, "This one is a Shadowline and I Love the way they feel." Laying her aside, she intently watched as he used her half slip.

Focusing in on his face, then down to the slip as he jacked his dick with it, she could see that he was enjoying himself immensely. He was in no hurry with it, stroking it a little then his soldier did push-ups filling her slip with pre-cum. He dragged the silky slip up and over his cock, looked at her for a moment then loosely wrapped her around his log.

Patty snuggled in close pulling up her slip so she wouldn't sit on it leaving it loose around her waist exposing her lacy full cut panties as he looked at her. Kissing him, she brushed his hand and he let go. Patty tightly gripped the slip covering his cock as she fondled his balls with her wide lace. Emulating his movements, she leisurely stroked him, stopping from time to time letting his soldier do push ups or pinching his head.

"You've enjoy my slips so much over the year or so we have known each other, maybe we should get some for you." Patty whispered in his ear.

He looked at her and they kissed, then he said, "I have some slips, very nice ones, but they just don't do the same. It's not the slip itself, but knowing that you own the slip and it is a very personal item to you."

"Awwww, that's sweet," She said, When you see a slip on the line you like, just take it. Please leave a note though, so I'll know where she is."

He just smiled and said, "Next time you are over, I'll show you my collection and you can have any you like."

Steve played with the half slip Patty was wearing as she moved to her knees and spread them comfortably mounting his right thigh. Patty grinded her cunt into his leg through her panties as he continued to fondle and rub her beautiful derrière with her slip. Reaching around front he pushed her slip between her legs. She stopped grinding and leaned up on her knees. Pushing her panties to the side, he fingered her as she stroked him.

Speeding up, her slip's lace flapped as she whispered in his ear, "Cum with me." She gasped when he flicked her clit and speeded up more. Their muscles tensed, and she screamed, as he said, "Ohhhh, FUCK!" shooting his load into her slip, soaking it as her very wet orgasm flooded her panties. She collapsed into his arms and they kissed, when his phone alarm rang.

"Ohhh, Shit! I'm on in a half hour!" Steve said.

Patty jumped off of him, saying "Uhhhh Ohhhh, Gotta go, Gotta go, Bro!

Gathering his stuff as he got dressed, she handed it to him at the door. He took a few moments to take her in his arms, kissing her luscious lips and saying "You were wonderful! Take Care"

Getting her large bowl and cleaning supplies from the cabinet, she made the solution and took her panties off, dunking them. Picking the Lacy St. Michael from the floor, the slip joined the panties in the bowl. She swished, and squeezed then left them to soak.

Hanging her used slip and camisole on the bath door, she started a shower. Looking at the slip as she patted herself dry, she noticed only a few small wet spots, so she went to the armoire' for panties and a bra, then put the ivory Vanity Fair slip and camisole back on.

Turning on the laptop, she went to the fridge for a drink, then climbing out the window to the "balcony" Steve's voice came through the laptop as she watched him start his live stream through his window. Her head turned back and forth watching him on the laptop and in person through his window thinking. "This is So Cool!"

Looking at the Laptop, she saw Steve give two thumbs up, wave and say, "YaY Patty!" Snapping her head around, she saw a big smile on his face through his window as she heard him say through the laptop, "Patty is a neighbor, close friend and very special person!"

She waved to him and watched a few more minutes, then went back inside and got ready to go thrift shopping, but that is another chapter.

12