Patty's Lace Ch. 23

Story Info
The Finals with The Belle vs. Sylvanis!
3k words
4
773
1
0

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's Lace

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter Twenty-Three, The Belle vs. Sylvanis! Lisa & Alicia, Final Match

Returning right on time, Danny turned down the music and announced as Quinn joined Natalya in the ring, "The time has come to decide who is The Queen of The Ring with Tonight's Final Event!" Our Belle of the Ball, Lisa Silverstone will be going against The Commander of The Dark Forces Sylvanis Williams, and here is Our Belle!

Lisa stepped out as Drive played in a pink formal length strapless dress with a white lace corset over it and the crowd cheered loudly! Lisa made her way down the runway to the ring showing off the beautiful lace of the ankle length formal slip she was wearing under as Quinn and Natalya held the ropes for her to enter the ring.

Drive faded and Hell's Bells started as Sylvanis (Alicia) stepped out in a black floor length robe with Jaina (Sarah) behind her also in her robes. They walked slowly down the runway stopping at the steps up into the ring. Jaina removed Sylvanis' robes revealing a blood red and tight red satin dress that went to mid-thigh and the lavish black lace of her slip. The slip had to be a half-slip as the scooped back dress would not allow a full slip to be worn. Her Slip is stunning though as this was Alicia's style to wear beautiful high-end expensive lingerie with lavish lace and other details into the ring, even though it may be ripped and torn apart then destroyed during the matches.

Jaina took the black robes and turned back up the runway as Sylvanis climbed the steps and into the ring showing some more beautiful slip lace with Natalya & Quinn holding the ropes. Walking to Lisa, she stared The Belle down then licked her cheek when Lisa turned her head and went to her corner.

Quinn exited the ring as Natalya called the fighters to the center. Lisa had a determined look as Sylvanis just smirked during another staring contest. Lisa did not look away this time as Natalya went over the rules and the fighters fist bumped then returned to their corners.

Natalya pointed at Lisa who nodded her head, then at Sylvanas who did the same, then at the ring tender who rang the bell, Ding Ding Ding, and the final match was on!

Sarah returned ringside standing by Patty to cheer her Alicia on as the fighters ran at each other, in her flowing robes, now open to show off her Shadowline half-slip pulled up to cover her voluptuous breasts. The Camisole was gone, and the lace trimmed slit of her slip started just above her belly button where Patty noticed a jewel.

Patty also noticed Sarah's hardened nipples in the silky body of her slip. The slip was long enough to flow down to the top of her thighs barely covering a set of glam French Knickers also with scalloped lace. The slip covered the back of knickers, but not the front as the lacy knickers were visible through the Shadowline's lace trimmed slit. Sarah's bouncing breasts made the Pretty Slip bounce and thrash around her body, with the very silky fabric of the slip keeping her nipples hard as they rubbed the inside of the beautiful slip, while she cheered for Alicia jumping up and down, clapping her hands and yelling.

Sarah stopped cheering for a moment turning to Patty, and asked, "You are not cheering Lisa onto Victory?"

"I don't know who to cheer for," Patty answered.

"Ohhhh, cheer for Your Sister! Alicia won't mind and I don't either, we know you and Lisa are close." Sarah replied as she resumed jumping, yelling, and clapping her hands for her Alicia with her bouncing boobs sending her posh slip into a frenzy.

Patty smiled and started cheering for Lisa, but like anyone else who looked that way, she couldn't keep her eyes off of Sarah. She was Blonde, Beautiful, Busty and those breasts took control of that sensuous slip bouncing and shaking it with every movement that Sarah made.

Patty spoke up instead of just being caught staring. "Thanks, I love your robes and is that slip the same one you had on during your matches?"

"Thank You, the robes were custom made by a seamstress over in Hollywood. Yes, she is, the very same slip. She made it through the matches, the free-for-all and is also the one I had on during practice earlier when I met You." Sarah answered. "She has been through a lot today.

"Well, if I can be so forward, You are stunning in her," Patty replied.

"You can and Thanks! This is my favorite way to wear a waist slip, you should try it sometime." Sarah said as they both bounced and cheered.

I have, mostly during,,, and like to wear them that way also. Patty said. I'm happy nothing happened to such a nice slip.

"You mean Sex?" Sarah asked giggling and continued. "So am I. After what this slip has endured today, she will be retired from the ring, and go home with me. Alicia must love this one also because she had every opportunity to shred and rip her to pieces during our match but didn't, so that's a bonus. Besides, I love the way she fits, and feels. Sex is really the only thing that hasn't happened with her, but the night is still young"

"Sarah stopped bouncing and turned toward Patty pinching and rubbing her nipples with using the slip's silky nylon body to make them stand up even more then smoothing the luxurious slip down her sides, while saying, "So Sensual, see that guy, watch this." as she turned to him, tweaked a nipple with the slip and shook her healthy boobies at him, making the gorgeous lacy slip twitch and bounce, then smiled.

He put his hand to his forehead and smiled wide then brushed his shoulder length hair back, but he did not look away. Sarah turned back resuming her bouncing and cheering for her Alicia as she said. "Gotta have Some Fun, Sometimes!

Patty said, Ha! and both ladies giggled then Patty bounced and cheered for Her Sissie!

Lisa bounced off of the ropes, but Alicia was waiting for her across the ring. With an arm drag takedown The Commander of The Dark Forces pounced then pulled The Belle's pink formal gown up her legs exposing some of her lacy slip as it was dragged up with the dress. The Commander slashed at the gown causing numerous gashes in the pretty gown, then pulled and ripped the gashes into larger holes wrecking the dress. As Alicia destroyed the gown, Lisa slip underneath was thrashed around partially by Lisa's kicking legs and partially by Alicia jerking it around as the two wrestled on the mat. Alicia did no damage to Lisa's slip as she is pro focusing on The Belle's gown.

Lisa got away crawling across the ring but Alicia caught her then began tearing the back of the pink gown, ripping away most of the fabric covering Lisa's slip in back. Balling up this part of the gown, Alicia threw it at Lisa hitting her in the face with the pink ball of fabric as she stood.

The Ladies ran at each other and locked hands. With both being about the same size and strength level they went round and round in the ring with nobody gaining a clear advantage until Lisa let go then grabbed the front of Alicia's dress pulling it up exposing a very wrinkled half-slip dripping with lace. This was the kind of slip to be found in a posh shop on Rodeo Drive, or up-scale department store, not in a catfighting tournament where such a swanky slip could and probably would be ripped to pieces.

The Commander was now after The Belle's corset pulling it while wondering why Lisa wore it outside her dress instead of under. Must be a 80's thing, she decided while also finding out she was getting nowhere fast just pulling and jerking the lace of the corset, so she concentrated on slashing and ripping the thin filmy fabric in the center until the corset fell from Lisa's body to the mat.

The Belle was busy with the front of The Commander's red satin dress as her corset was slowly destroyed by Alicia slashing the front of the dress then ripping and tearing holes in it

Sylvanis ripped The Belle's once beautiful pink gown, now just a tattered dress from her body. Alicia held the ruined gown up and spun a few times stepping on Lisa's lace corset numerous times then tossed the dress out of the ring as the crowd cheered.

Lisa used this opportunity to adjust her beautiful formal length half-slip pulling it up to cover her breasts and twisting the lace-trimmed cathedral slit to the back. then went for Sylvanis.

Alicia turned just before Lisa slammed into to her, knocking her to the canvas, then jumped on her pinning Sylvanis' arms with her ass in Alicia's face. The Belle ripped and tore at Alicia's satin dress exposing more of that very lacy black half-slip as Alicia kicked her legs.

Sylvanis managed to get her arms loose as The Belle humped her while ripping her dress. Reaching up one hand went under the waistband of Lisa's slip, now between her shoulder blades and the other grabbed a handful of hair. Pulling Lisa by the hair and slip to her, Sylvanis whispered something into The Belle's ear and let go.

The Belle immediately bounced back to her feet then adjusted her half-slip back over her breasts. Grabbing Sylvanis' wrist as she sprang to her feet, Lisa slung Alicia into the ropes then set up for a takedown when Alicia bounced back. Alicia grabbed the ropes though and leaned into them then smiled at Lisa.

The Belle adjusted her slip again as the crowd cheered then took a run at The Queen of The Dark Forces. Alicia took a step back then sprang out of the ropes. Driving a shoulder into Lisa's chest, The Belle went down to the canvas on her back and her stunning formal half-slip went up into a disheveled pile of silky soft nylon and gorgeous lace on her stomach, exposing a equally beautiful and lacy set of knickers.

Sylvanis wasted no time jumping on The Belle with the intention of demolishing those alluring knickers to get to The Belle's Flag. Lisa was the one with ass in her face and arms pinned this time as Alicia pulled and slashed at her stunning knickers ripping some lace from them then slashing and tearing the soft and silky yet strong fabric exposing Lisa's flag more and more as she destroyed the dreamy knickers.

Lisa was able to free her arms and she made quick work of the back of Alicia's dress ripping and tearing then pulled Alicia's very lacy black half-slip up by it's waistband and resumed the destruction of Alicia's red satin dress. More and more of Alicia's abused but elegant slip was exposed as it rode up due to her shagging Lisa as The Belle finished off the back of her dress leaving her black lace flapping.

Then Lisa started on the very lacy black half-slip of Alicia, tugging on it's waistband and pulling at the delicate lace of Alicia's classy, expensive half-slip as it was thrashed around by Alicia. Lisa then jerked and twisted the black satin as she shimmed from under Alicia and with a quick but brutal jerk on Sylvanis' beautiful black satin half-slip as The Belle stood, Sylvanis was now on her stomach being dragged across the ring by the black half-slip.

Alicia started trying to get out of the slip as she was being dragged by it, finally resorting to destroying her own slip by ripping her way out of the black satin and gorgeous lace. Lisa ended up with the shredded slip in her hands, throwing it at Alicia as she stood up in her lacy black satin tap pants. The slip bounced off of Alicia's chest and she caught it holding the slip up as she shredded the slip's luxurious lace, then tore the posh slip's black satin body into two pieces completely wrecking her own slip slamming the pieces to the canvas. Lisa just stood on the other side of the ring calmly adjusting her tits in her glamourous formal half-slip she pulled up to cover them.

Alicia curled her finger in a "come here" gesture and Lisa started shaking her head "no" as she backed away while still tucking her tits into that fabulous formal half-slip. Looking around, Lisa went for the corner and started climbing the turnbuckles. Alicia caught her with one foot on the center turnbuckle and the other on the top. Grabbing a handful of Lisa's slip lace Alicia tried to drag Lisa from the corner with her dazzling black lacy taps shimmering in the lights framing her magnificent ass, but Lisa held on to the ropes, and with a quick jerk of the lace, Lisa's captivating formal slip slid down her body into Alicia's hands leaving Lisa in just a pair of tattered knickers and her flag.

The crowd went nuts at the sight of Lisa's pert rack as she let go of the ropes and started after Alicia with a determined look on her face. She didn't run after Alicia but just walked quickly with purpose. Alicia, still holding Lisa's slip took a couple of steps back, moving her hands in a "stop" gesture shaking the slip she was holding by it's lace, then threw the adorable formal slip at Lisa and took off running.

The lovely slip floated through the air in mesmerizing fashion landing at Lisa's feet in a crumpled pile of very silky nylon and elaborate lace. The Belle stopped, looked at it for a moment then gently picked it up as Sylvanis started climbing the turnbuckles.

The Belle dropped her slip over her head, then watched Sylvanis climb as she tucked her titties back into the half-slip. Alicia made it to the top and turned pointing and yelling in her tattered costume. Most of the skirt of her red satin dress was torn away and those classy taps quivered as The Commander balanced herself on the top ropes and the crowd cheered louder at Alicia's acrobatic feat.

As The Belle approached, The Commander of The Dark Forces leaped from the top rope. Lisa side-stepped Alicia grabbing her waist, and both went down to the canvas landing on what was left of Alicia's fancy slip. Lisa's hand went under what was left of Alicia's dress grabbing a handful of satin ripping and trashing the dress until she ripped away what was left of the skirt. Throwing the mangled satin across the ring, Lisa focused on Alicia's swanky taps, pulling and yanking them down her legs exposing Alicia's flag as Alicia pulled on Lisa's slip then jerked it down by the lace, uncovering Lisa's rack and the crowd cheered louder.

Alicia flailed on the canvas kicking her legs with the opulent taps at her knees being stretched and battered until they fell further to her ankles. Lisa went for Alicia's flag as The Commander freed one leg from the taps leaving them hanging on her ankle as she kicked her legs. Lisa was an expert at ripping clothing and with just a few quick moves, stood over Alicia, flag in hand.

Alicia stopped flailing and Lisa leaned over to help her up. When The Commander was back on her feet, she held up The Belle's hand in victory as Lisa tried to adjust her half-slip getting it over one boob and Alicia kissed her cheek with a smile.

Quinn climbed through the ropes to the cheering crowd. her skirt had ridden up showing off the pretty scalloped lace of her slip but she made no attempt to hide the lace as she and Natalya held up Lisa's hands as Quinn exclaimed, Ladies & Gentlemen, May I present to You, The Queen of The Ring! Lisa Silverstone! The Belle of The Ball!

The crowd blew the roof off Katz, cheering, Lisa blushed as she heard some guys yelling "I Love You" and even got a few proposals. She was able to finish adjusting her formal slip, as she basked in the limelight and cheering crowd, then her and Quinn climbed through the ropes.

Natalya was picking up the pieces of the fighter's destroyed costumes putting them in a pile to make it easier on the tenders as Alicia started climbing through the ropes then stopped realizing those very lacy taps were still around an ankle. She shook them off and kicked them in the general direction of the pile of destroyed clothing. Then realizing she was naked waist down she retrieved them and put them back on and left the ring as Natalya held the ropes for her, just about running to catch Lisa & Quinn and all went into the entertainer's area.

Danny made announcements and comments on Lisa's victory along with plugs for the upcoming pool party, lingerie car wash and general publicity about Katz. He wished everybody a good evening and after congratulating The Belle once more, shut down the mic, and went to the entertainer's area.

The other fighters left the V.I.P. area and went to congratulate Lisa. Some were in their tattered costumes from the matches, some were dressed as if they were ready to go out to a high-class event or party, while others were clad only in lingerie.

Brooke Cindy and Patty was congratulating Lisa when Quinn walked up and said, "Great Job Guys! You really put on a Good Show tonight! Quinn hugged Lisa who was dressed in her pulled up formal slip costume from the match, saying "Congrats to The Belle of The Ball, and The Queen of The Ring!" Quinn let go and Lisa bounced around saying "Th-Thanks Boss!" and bounced to her room in a seventh heaven!

The rest went in different directions as Quinn said to Patty, "Stop by my office before You go for the night, make it a half hour or so before You leave, and I'll give You the nickel tour." But that is another chapter.