Paul Gives Alison Her Black Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fixing up a real black cock for her seemed the only avenue. At least I knew that Alison enjoyed my cock for what it was, that when we did fuck it was good sex for both of us and that she loved me for all that I did for her. I teased Jacob by showing him two photos, both of Alison. They were the one of her tits and the portrait of her cunt. He admitted that Alison was attractive, her tits looked great and her cunt was perhaps a masterpiece.

I decided to treat Alison to the encounter with Jacob as a surprise gift, as best I could. I kept our diaries free and set the date for a Saturday.

I had planned it as a very special treat for Alison to mark our fifth year married. "What is it?" Alison asked for the umpteenth time, her tone imploring for an answer. I held my nerve and refused to divulge anything as we walked down the hotel corridor together. I stopped by the door of room 215, ensuring no one was within earshot. "Now, your surprise is inside this room. I know that it is something that you have wanted ever since you could properly imagine such things. When you go in there, don't resist, just go for it. There'll be no recriminations whatsoever as a result. I think you'll like it, more likely you'll love it. If you need more of it, we can fix that too. You just ask me. So, are you okay to go in there? If you say 'yes', that commits you. If you say 'no', you don't get to find out what it is."

"Yes, yes! You know my curiosity will always come through." Alison pleaded.

I put an eye mask in her hand. "Keep this on and don't remove it until I say so!" I ordered. Then I put the keycard in the lock and slowly opened the door, pushing Alison inside in front of him. I closed the door behind us. "Okay. Uncover your eyes!" She readily did so. I saw her jaw drop open as she took in the magnitude of the gift.

Kneeling on the large bed, was a very toned black Jacob. His smooth dark skin had a wonderful lustrous sheen. He was smoothing a huge erection still inside his trousers, easily nine inches in length and two inches thick, I could calculate.

"Oh fuck!" Alison breathed, almost inaudibly.

"He's yours for the night, my darling. He expects to fuck you -- a lot. And he can keep it up all night long."

"Black cock! Huge black cock!" Alison gasped, naming her ambition-cum-fantasy. She turned to me. "So, no recriminations? Really? I can do what I want with him? And we're still good?" she asked.

"That's right! I want you to have the big black cock you've long dreamed of. Look at it! Even its bulge is magnificent! Imagine that shuttling through your amazing cunt, shooting hot spunk up inside you."

Alison gazed at the guy, especially at the outline of his cock. "Bareback?" she asked. "Can we fuck bareback? Free flowing spunk and everything?"

"Absolutely! Definitely! No other way!" I told her. "Go for it. Get everything you want from it."

"Oh wow! That's just so hot!" she cooed, almost drooling with the thought of that huge cock head exploding unsheathed inside her cunt. "I'll be alright with him, won't I? Is he gentle?" she whispered to me.

"Oh, he won't necessarily be gentle. He loves to fuck, especially slim white women. He'll fuck you how he wants, probably hard, maybe rough at times, definitely repeatedly, possibly a bit gentle occasionally. I've told him that he can do whatever he wants to you. When I pick you up tomorrow, I expect you to have a stupefied look on your face, bite marks on your tits and your cunt to be hot, swollen, reddened and stretched -- ravaged even - and leaking his spunk. I'll expect you to say that you'll want a black guy again, a lot. And we'll sort that out for you. This isn't your one and only chance. Oh, and by the way, his name is Jacob and he doesn't allow any voyeurs while he works."

I pushed Alison towards Jacob and he stepped off the bed to take hold of her. He pressed his big dark lips onto her mouth and kissed her furiously. Reluctant at first only through shyness, Alison quickly warmed and returned the kiss, her thrill seemed to increase because I was watching. The kiss became animated. Throughout the kissing, he began to peel Alison out of her clothes. Before I completed my slow departure from the room, Alison's tits had been fully uncovered, a nipple had been sucked to erection, her skirt was on the floor and his hand was inside her skimpy panties. I had seen Alison take hold of the big stiff cock that would soon be fucking her mercilessly, pistoning through her cunt like a robust engine part.

As the door clicked to confirm its closing, Alison's knickers had hit the floor. She had gone freshly fully smooth from clit to asshole at the waxing salon as a treat for me, but someone else was to get the first benefit.

Jacob, I found out later, pushed her flat on the bed and placed himself between her parted legs. Alison had groaned as a big tongue slid upwardly through her hairless gash. Kneeling now, he drew his cock out of his trousers. He let his flowing pre-come spill out onto her hot crack. Alison had stared at his cock. "Fuck, you are big, you wonderful man!" she had uttered breathlessly. He lowered himself and pushed his knob end between her magnificent wet sculptured cunt lips. "Oh godddddd!" she gasped as Jacob slid inch upon inch of thick black cock into her eager cunt, giving her penetration like nothing before. His cock filled her more than she had ever been filled, deeper than anything ever had.

Jacob had grinned as he'd watched Alison's expression while the huge cock excited her like no sex before. It was his secret thrill, giving big cock to white woman who were exercising their fantasies. He knew how to heighten their experience with him.

His hands pushed under her arms and gripped her firmly. Jacob began fucking her with a delightful rhythm which Alison adored. His mouth pressed on hers and Alison took his tongue. She could taste her cunt juices. It was less than a minute before she wailed through her first orgasm from Jacob. It was to be the first of many.

Next morning, I arrived in the hotel room, letting myself in. I could scent their sex in the room. The atmosphere was heavy with it. I had expected them to have returned from breakfast by now, although I half-thought that they'd probably be enjoying another fuck before checking out. As it was, Alison and Jacob were in bed but they were at least awake after an exhausting night. The sexed-up pair were unabashed by my presence. Alison looked tired, but in a good, horny, even seductive way. I thought that they way she looked was amazing - and so horny for me. She had a bit of drying spunk in her hair and some fully dried spunk flaking on her tits. Her tits were also patterned with a few love bites. She was caressing Jacob's cock, which was very erect, and she was soothing his balls. I felt that surge again as I saw the white body entwined with a black body.

After fleeting morning greetings, I said "I'm guessing you two aren't done yet."

Alison said "No Paul, no not yet. We had an early breakfast to refuel and we came back to bed. I'm having some amazing cock. Paul, Darling, I want you to book the room till lunchtime for Jacob and me. You do that for us and I'll let you do anything you want to me - forever." I took my chance. "Can I watch you two fuck?" I asked.

"Fraid not!" replied Jacob, emphatically but with a friendly enough tone and pleasing smile. "You know it's not my thing."

Alison chipped in, trying to help but hardly doing so. "Of course, you'll need to understand that I'll be having more of this -- quite a lot more. So maybe there'll be chances then." Then she teased me hugely by showing me her cunt. It was swollen, reddened, sopping wet and emblazoned with big love bites all around her mound. She wore them like medals. She had been to breakfast with her cunt unwashed and undressed. I gazed in awe, my mind racing as I left the room, carrying an erection for quite a time afterwards too. I booked a late check out of the room for them, still stiff with my throbbing hard-on, imagining what condition Alison's cunt would be in by the end of it.

I picked her up at lunch time. We said our farewells to Jacob, all three of us knowing that we'd be meeting again. I got Alison home and bundled her straight to the bedroom. She was keen for me to see the 'scars' from her time with Jacob, the love bites, a few real bites, some slap marks on her ass and her ravaged cunt.

"You want me, don't you, you horny man? You want your wife now that she has been sensationally fucked by her black lover!" she teased as she paraded her sex-worn nakedness in front of me. I doubt that I had ever wanted her so much and I admitted that I did. "Take me then." she offered -- and I did. We were locked together in frenzied passion within moments and I was thrilled that my meagre cock still brought her off quickly and heavily.

As she lay back after a few orgasms from me and my own just completed, Alison said "I love you and I love us fucking. Anything I do with anyone else is just the fucking. It's good, really good, but it's just fucking." I replied by kissing her deeply and I was happy that she had shared her sentiments.

Alison told me later that, at the beginning of their long session, Jacob fucked her for over an hour before she felt his cock swell even more and then it pumped hot jets of thick spunk inside her. As he came, he grunted erotically and he pinned her to the bed, sucking her tits very hard. She held him to her as he now love-bit her left tit. The sex session with Jacob involved him pushing Alison into any and every position he chose and then pushing his huge hard cock into her fuck hole.

The practically continuous sex turned her on greatly even though her cunt was definitely taking a toll from the duration, but not sufficient for her to call a halt. Her climaxes were almost incidental to Jacob because she was coming so easily and frequently but he knew he was delivering them and it was part of what he got paid for. At one point, he teased her by just leaving hold of her and laying back on the bed stroking his stiff cock. She gazed at him, two fingers in her cunt. Her mouth watered and her lust grew to breaking. She mounted Jacob cowgirl-style, took hold of his cock and pushed it deep into her cunt herself. With that, he took control, grabbed her hips and delivered strong thrusts of cock up into her sopping centre. No cock had ever penetrated her so deeply. She soon climaxed again -- and again -- and again.

They had taken a break for dinner in the hotel restaurant. They behaved like newly-weds, draping over each other and kissing. Alison had a short skirt but had not worn any panties. She had worn a sexy bra which allowed her nipples to peep through, making them hugely obvious, prodding the fabric of her silky blouse. These had been treats in store for me really when she had packed her overnight bag. Like the smooth pussy, Jacob got the first benefit. The waiters fussed around their table more than they did elsewhere, teased by her nipples being so prominent. Hidden by the tablecloth, Alison had caressed Jacob's cock until it was hard. He had fingered her and teased her clit. Back in their room, they quickly stripped naked again and resumed fucking. For Alison, taking Jacob again even after such a short break was like taking him for the first time.

"I am a more complete woman now, Paul!" Alison announced to me as we sexually de-briefed her time with Jacob. "He was a brilliant sex partner, he gave me a lot of really good fucking and his size was wonderful. I loved it, the feel of the length sliding inside me. And the orgasms -- just bliss. I only wish he'd have allowed you to watch."

Without hesitation I replied "Me too!" I certainly felt that I had missed out on something spectacular when I collected Alison from Jacob's carnal clutches. And, it was me that had paid him to fuck her, to fuck my lovely horny wife.

"So, I was thinking, Paul." Alison announced to me. "If you still want to see me having my fantasy fuck for real with a black guy, then we need to find another one. I mean, I loved it with Jacob and I certainly want to fuck with him again but we need another guy to do me while you watch. That way it is much more our thing rather than my thing."

I smiled to myself as Alison announced that she'd want to fuck Jacob again. I'll admit that I wanted it to happen again too, and I know I'll gladly pay for it, but we still needed to fully satisfy my fetish. However, at least Alison was keen for my needs to be met, even if they were self-serving for her, lining up a second big black cock for her. The two of us working on it might just come up with something.

Meanwhile, our own sex life together continued as brilliant. Perhaps because it is on our minds so much, we fucked together with amazing frequency. Not many days went by that we didn't get sticky. We were never too tired. We never had a headache. We were always just one word away from becoming aroused and we would always fuck with energy, passion, lust and love. Alison always orgasmed too, usually more than once. We still sometimes used the strap-on, for fun and to remind her what a big cock is like -- well, almost like.

We had a good honest conversation about how Alison felt now that she had experienced the real thing. She told me how much she enjoyed it as a sex spectacle and that she wished I had been allowed to be there. I told her how good I felt that she had now had some big black cock and that we could arrange it again before too long. She was keen on that but she told me that her ideal was that I'd be there to share the experience. We left it there at that point, ready to find the next steps when her cravings grew stronger.

One particular day, not long after that, Alison shared her latest news with a zeal that was reserved for this particular part of our lives. "He came to see me! He came to see me!" she told me with shaking emotion.

"Who?" I asked.

"Phil, the guy with the broken legs. You remember! He came to find me at the hospital. He's fine now. He brought me flowers and champagne. He asked if we could go somewhere quiet for a chat." Her words had hardly left her mouth before I felt that stirring that occurs in my cock when that certain subject comes up, even though it was actually the first time I'd heard his name.

"Really!" I said eagerly. "What happened?"

Alison drew me to the settee and we sat close together. "I took him to an empty consultation room. It was safe, soundproof and no clear windows. At first it was just the 'How are you' chat, you know. Then he gave me the gifts. He hesitated a bit then said 'I've not forgotten what you did for me when I was confined to bed. You were fantastic. I really needed it and you made it special. I kept the photos, you know, your tits and pussy. Truth is, I can't get them out of my head. I can't get you out of my head. I look at the photos all the time.' Of course, that thrilled me, that he likes my tits and cunt." Alison added, interrupting her own tale.

"What's not to like!" I said, interrupting her.

Alison playfully smacked my wrist to silence me. "I said 'Thank you. I'm pleased you like them. It excited me to share the pictures with you.' Well, it had, Paul. I loved it. He said 'And you let me slip a tit out and love bite it. So cool! Great tits! I'd love to..... ' and his words trailed off, through shyness, I guess."

I urged Alison to carry on, eager to hear it all. She continued. "So then Phil seemed to collect himself enough to say 'Well, actually, now I'm walking and cycling again and doing other things again, I thought I'd chance it that maybe you'd be up for doing some more things together.' I thought 'Oh my days!' as I wondered what to say next. I cautiously said 'I might be. What did you have in mind?'. I looked longingly into his eyes as I waited for his reply and he said 'Well, we've obviously done the hand job, and the blow job -- and look, I know you're married -- but I wondered about you and me taking it to the next level.' He paused again for devilment -- and to be certain - I said 'The next level. And that means?' He took hold of both my hands, looked straight into my eyes. He said 'In truth, I want us to fuck!' His words went straight to my cunt. I felt a strong electric jolt down there then the warmth as it rapidly created pussy juices.

"I realised my chest was heaving. I needed to answer him. He was asking me to let him fuck me. I just decided that I needed to go for it, Paul. I told him that he could fuck me. In fact, I said 'I'd love to fuck you.' Then I blurted 'But my husband has to watch!'"

Alison's words sent excitement through me. "So you've not done it yet? Not fucked already?" I jabbered.

"No! No, silly, course not. I told him you need to be there." Then she added "Phil answered so matter-of-factly. He said 'Well, if he can handle that, I'm sure I can!' With that, Phil moved to kiss me. I met him full on. As his big lips smothered mine, our tongues wrestled too. His hand slid up my inner thigh and cupped my hot wet mound. I felt him as he sensed my big labia and he groaned -- a long low sultry meaningful groan, a groan of desire. He knew I was hot for him.

"He pulled my gusset to one side and probed till he found my fuck hole. He slid two maybe three fingers into me. I groaned with delight. I was feeling the front of his trousers, adding to the arousal of his stiffening cock. 'Are you sure you want to, you know, fuck with me?' Phil asked and I said 'Hell yeah! Don't forget, I've seen your cock! I've seen you come! Of course I want us to fuck!' Then I said 'But I want it to be tonight!' and he agreed. He agreed tonight! Seven o'clock, he'll be here. He's coming here."

At this conclusion, Alison kissed me very animatedly, the way she does when she wants to be fucked. As she pulled our kiss apart, she said "Well?"

I gasped "Fuck! Amazing! I'm going to watch you get fucked in your dream fantasy, a black guy with a very big cock." Alison sported the biggest smile that I've ever seen adorn her face.

"Oh! Oh! He also said 'Will your husband be a voyeur or is it a threeway?' and I said 'I don't know yet. We'll have to see how it goes.' Phil said 'Either way is good. If he takes a turn with you, I'll get myself ready for my next go on you.' I liked the sound of that. I suddenly imagined Phil pulling you off me mid-fuck so that he could mount me again straight after. That'd be exciting, wouldn't it. Fuck, I'd love that to happen. Anyway, I said 'So it'll be more than once then?' and he grinned, saying 'I usually manage three times. Feed me right and it'll be more.' So, I've brought some vitamins. Fuck, Paul, I'm so excited. Fucking another black guy! And this time you get to watch."

Of course, I was excited too. My cock was as rigid as its best. I just needed to decide with Alison how we plan this so that I can watch -- or take part.

We decided how we'd handle it. Before Phil arrived, Alison and I changed into bath robes plus we put one in the bathroom for Phil to use as soon as he arrived. We'd relax with some wine first and Alison would lead into things with Phil. It was a Friday night and we had cleared our schedules for Saturday too. If Phil could stay, we'd encourage that. Who knows what the morning could hold. Alison reminded me of her appetite with Jacob at the hotel. She confessed that her lust for black cock was huge and she was only just able to keep it under control.

Before long, I opened the door of our house to meet Phil for the first time. Bizarrely, a photo of his cock was all I had ever seen of him but it told me enough for me to accept Alison's strong desire. Phil and I immediately found a bizarre rapport, one perhaps set in a matter of fact basis of 'Hi, I'm here to fuck your wife/oh good, I'm very pleased to meet you and I see you have a very big cock'.

1...456789