Paul Gives Alison Her Black Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As another obvious climax concluded, the man slowly withdrew. Charlotte held her pose of defeat and delight. The man moved back slightly then used his grip on her hips to turn her to face him though the blackness of the darkened room still denied either of them seeing the other. He placed her in a somewhat upright seated pose before he fell to his knees. Charlotte felt his hand grip one ankle and part it more distant from the other. The next sensation she felt was a tongue taking long swipes up the wetness on her legs. She groaned. He licked to her knee before commencing with her other leg. As the second knee was reached, he began the inner thigh of the first leg. Reaching the top, he sensed Miss Charlotte widen her legs slightly, giving herself more fully to him. His attentions were moved to the other thigh and he had soon reached the summit.

Only the centre, her very core of womanhood remained awash, still surging from her arousal. He expressed his tongue to its greatest extent and drew it fully through her intimate valley.

"Oh, my lord and all of my angels!" gasped Charlotte.

He drew his tongue upwards again with the precision of a child tackling a large ice cream cone. His licking continued and in her paroxysms Charlotte eased herself backwards to lay herself on the bed, drawing her feet into the air and widening her thighs. Now his tongue reach further back, finding a different intimacy as the start point. He still drew all through her widened valley, stopping to probe to and fro into her pleasure cave.

Charlotte stifled a scream. His tonguing returned to long strokes from start to where her little soldier came out of his sentry box. Time and time again he lavished her during which she placed her hands on his head to push him closer to her. Her angels sang very loud to her not long after that. His freed up hands had grasped a breast each and Charlotte's heels now rested on his back as he feasted on Miss Charlotte for a while longer. Almost exhausted by the long bout of pleasures, Charlotte tugged him up beside her. They moved up the bed and lay there, face to face, nose tip touching nose tip. Charlotte scented herself on his face, causing a spur in her arousal.

"Thank you, Casper. That was so beautiful. I think I might need you to do that quite often from now on."

"That'll be my pleasure, Miss Charlotte. It is a rare privilege to be so close to and personal with such a beautiful lady and to hear you enjoying your pleasures so many times."

Charlotte checked that Casper was still as excited as she wanted him to be, indeed needed him to be. She turned and moved onto hands and knees. Casper explored by hand to ascertain her new pose. It pleased him. He enjoyed to take Miss Charlotte in this way. He moved behind her but before he mounted her in the mating position, he lowered his head and drew his tongue through the reverse journey, stopping at his previous start point to lavish it with the tip of his tongue. Charlotte felt surprise along with the delight, feeling such beautiful and intimate attention, whilst being almost animal in nature, was exhilarating too. "Don't stop doing that yet, Casper." she instructed in a whisper for his ears only.

At her subtle suggestion, Casper the steed, mounted Miss Charlotte the mare. He continued far longer than the stud horses though, keeping Miss Charlotte tended fully with those long strokes which he delivered at the very pace she adored. Casper's stamina was such that he could now maintain that pace for a long spell. He took his mind away from the bedroom and wandered the pastures, the crop fields, the stables and the town, keeping away from the haybarn and the copse, to keep his ardour at full stretch. Only at the moment that he felt Miss Charlotte would want it did he give her his manly gift. Charlotte loved that sensation which somehow Roger could never match in its intensity.

Charlotte and Casper coupled a few more times through the night until Charlotte knew that Casper needed to leave the bed chamber to be safe. She wandered back to her room where Roger and Missy were. Charlotte was still naked and very much a woman who had enjoyed a man that night. She clambered into bed beside Missy and slept briefly.

"Do you want to take her again now before she goes to her duties, darling?" Charlotte asked as the three began to stir.

His stiffness was apparent to both women. Roger looked down at it and then at the two women, both of whom were out of the bed but were both still naked. Roger nodded his head but said to Charlotte "Will you watch this time?"

Charlotte agreed, intrigued. Roger indicated for Missy to join him on the bed. On hands and knees, she offered herself to her Master. Roger took her with an animal abruptness. Missy soon let out a muffled howl as Roger pleasured her. He quickly took his own pleasures while Charlotte caressed him intimately.

After that introduction to the bed chamber arrangements, Roger was frequently offered a choice in the bed chamber, often selecting Missy to consort with him. Charlotte would leave them alone in that room and disappear to find her pleasures with Casper. Charlotte did couple with Roger on occasions, principally to display her whore-like capabilities to ensure she retained Roger's interest. Missy would meet Casper on such nights.

Charlotte's foretelling bore fruit and much sooner than even she expected. Less than a week after their first arranged encounter, Master Roger lured Missy to a quiet room at the top of the house and persuaded her out of her dress and into his amorous clutches. He had earlier instructed for a bed to be covertly placed in the room and on it he gained his pleasures from Missy. She had played her part exceedingly well and, at the conclusion as she pulled her dress on, a small roll of notes was pressed into her hand. From then, there were the frequent such occasions as Roger fed his increasing libido unofficially with his official concubine.

Over at the old house, Charlotte's father enjoyed the freedom that he gained when Charlotte and Roger went to live in their house. Now the old Master had ceased taking a choice from the gaggle of women offering themselves readily to him. Instead, he shared his bed with Giselle so frequently that he had filled a drawer with new clothes for her. It was supposed to be a secret arrangement but one that Giselle shared with her closest friends and one that the Master boasted of to his own close friends, describing Giselle as his compensation for the earliness of him becoming a widower.

1...456789