Paul Gives Alison Her Black Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, clearly suggesting I had picked a good moment to ask. "Oh, Paul, it's something that I guess I've always felt, going back years but I've never done anything about it except what you already know. Firstly, just the lovely skin colour, so much more pleasing than our boring pale skin. But put the two together, entwine the arms, the legs, the bodies and it looks amazing, so horny, so exotic too. As I got older and began to learn things about sex, the idea of a black cock was enticing, alluring, perhaps even forbidden in some people's minds but exciting because of that. The difference in features like hair and lips just seem to add to the eroticism. Of course, as I learnt about the possibility that there was some big cock to be had, it made me think about receiving a big one, it reaching really deep, me being stretched by it. This was all before I started having sex -- but the thoughts were immense.

"Funny thing is, my predilections don't close my mind to white guys. You're my man and you have been almost forever. I love you hugely and it's because of that that I can trust you enough to talk like this with you. I would never be looking to replace you. You are such a great part of my life. I just find the idea of being with a nice black guy for some good sex is just -- well -- magical, desirable, erotic -- and maybe one day it might be doable if we were to work on it together. I don't see it as a love thing, I see it as a sexual desire thing, yes, with intense intimacy of sex but not tangled with romance and devotion and adoration. And certainly not anything that we would let harm our relationship. So, Darling, does that help? It'll never be something I'd fall out with you about but it is something obviously that we can talk about. It's out there, not a secret of mine, perhaps a secret of ours and I just love the idea that maybe one day we'll get there together. Hey, Darling, you've got a hard on, haven't you!" I admitted that I was stiff.

I admitted too that her words had done it. "I don't understand it, Alison, but I will admit to you that I find the idea of you fucking a black guy is hot. I love you deeply yet I can't help being aroused by the idea of you taking a big black cock and enjoying it."

Alison smiled. She joined me to caress my hard-on. "Oh Paul, it's so lovely that we have this wavelength we are both on. It means that maybe one day we can bring our dreams to fruition." She kissed me deeply and I realised that Alison's use of 'we' in her last few words was true. It had become a joint fantasy, joint desire, joint ambition.

By now, with so much evidence of Alison's deep interest in black cock, the subject was constantly playing on my mind. I had lewd dreams, almost delirious at times, in which Alison was getting fucked by enormous black guys. She would be screaming with delight and smiling hugely and shouting out 'Yes! Yes!'. They would saturate her with huge spurts of spunk from massive cocks. The thoughts were with me in waking hours too. I frequently got my mind on the topic and I would quickly stiffen. I found myself continually arriving at the view that I could live with a situation in which Alison gets fucked by a black guy for real. I came to the self-admission that her fetish had become mine too. I not only became aroused by the idea of Alison taking black cock, I was now seriously desiring it to actually happen.

Also, we were frequently fantasising and sex talking together about Alison being with a black guy. I even engendered a conversation with Alison about if or how we could go about setting up for her to be fucked by a black guy. She was very enthusiastic about us finding a way to go about it fully within our marriage. We didn't come up with a method there and then but I now knew that I needed to do this for Alison -- and if I'm honest, I'd be doing it for me too.

Shortly after, I was in another city on business. From a taxi, I saw a very large sex shop. I asked the driver what street we were on and I made a plan to visit the shop later. It was almost closing time when I managed to get to the store. There were some incredible displays and lots of things that, in my naivety, I didn't actually know the purpose of, although I made some guesses. I saw a guy who I guessed to be the manager from the way he was organising other staff. I waited for a suitable moment then I asked him if I could have a confidential word.

We moved away from any other ears. I said "I'm looking for a bit of help. It's a slightly unusual situation but, cards on the table, my wife has a craving to have a big black cock experience. We're not splitting up, we're both fine about it, we just both know that it's something we need to do. So I wondered if you had any ideas."

He asked me a few gentle questions, testing how far we were prepared to go. I tried to describe our thinking without painting Alison as a cock-hungry slut. He also went a bit intrusive, necessarily so though, as it turned out. He asked me if Alison was quite big in the pussy department. I told him that I knew that she was certainly not small, in fact she was the biggest of my limited experience. He thought that would be quite important. He told me he did have one idea, a sort of 'half-way house', he said.

He took me to his office and then disappeared into what seemed like a small storeroom. He emerged with a package. "This is a future product but I got this trade sample." He opened it up and I immediately focused on the black dildo that was part of it. Then I realised that there were straps too. "It's a black cock strap on. Quite a size as you can see. It's bi-sexual, male and female use. Maybe that will fill a gap, so to speak."

I asked him what happens to my manhood if I strap it on. He showed me how I could slip it inside the dildo -- "Only if you're not too big, well broad, that is!" he added. I guessed that despite my quite bulbous cock head that I'd fit inside the device. "It's washable!" he added as though reading my mind. He passed it to me. I was immediately impressed with how 'hard-on'-like the dildo felt, stiff yet with a reality in its level of softness. It had veins and an impressively sculptured knob end. "It's modelled on a real guy -- done with a cast of him -- hell'uva guy as you can see!" he told me. I decided to buy it without even knowing the price. The manager dealt with the transaction personally to maintain my confidentiality.

Before I left, he took a card from his wallet. "Here, give me a call and let me know how it works out." Then, he paused and took another card out, a different one. "If that thing doesn't do the job and you decide on the ultimate step, this guy is good. I've heard really hot things about him." I took both cards and glanced at the second one. It included a headshot of a handsome guy -- a black guy. There were contact details for him but nothing that told me what it was about. The shop guy read the puzzlement on my face and correctly assumed that my brain was a bit slow. "Just call him. He can provide what you think you need." The penny dropped and for the first time in our conversation I blushed as I realised that this card featured a guy who would fuck Alison if I asked him. I felt a strange surge in my chest, not pain but a new feeling of exhilaration, like nothing I've felt before.

I looked at the guy and again became confidential in the way I spoke. "Tell me honestly, is this sort of thing unusual? Am I being some sort of idiot?" He kindly and gently assured me that it is not that unusual in the wide world and, in his view, it was good that Alison and I were working on it together.

"You could just end up with some incredible sexual experiences, something to enjoy for years to come or something you can get enough satisfaction from with only a few occasions. Handle it carefully, it'll work out well for you."

As I journeyed home I found that the idea of the guy on the card was exceeding the idea of the strap on. I suddenly said "Fuck!" out loud as I truly realised that I was actually planning for a black guy to fuck my darling wife. I realised too that as so many times before, I had stiffened.

I showed Alison my purchase from the sex shop. We couldn't wait to try it. I felt a little bit ridiculous to be strapping on a cock bigger than my own, much bigger. However, my cock fitted inside the dildo via the special slot. It was quite cosy inside, there was enough contact with my cock head, not tight but luckily just right to give me some sexual contact sensations. I lined up with Alison's cunt as she presented it to me. She held her labia wide to receive the big black dildo. I inserted slowly and she took it all with room to spare it seemed. We both later wondered what length of cock might fill her. The girth of the dildo was good for her too. She loved the feeling of a more substantial penetration. I began to gently fuck her. I noticed that her eyes were closed -- and not for the first time during our fucks.

I fucked her with my usual pace and gentleness and to my delight, Alison orgasmed very quickly and easily. In fact, she'd managed three before I felt myself coming. I decided to come inside the dildo to test how it felt. It was good but, in fairness, I obviously preferred the inside of a real cunt, even a large one like Alison's.

While I licked Alison after the debut of the strap-on, she softly reflected on the sex toy. "It felt really good to have a longer thicker thing in my cunt. It was good and I came very easily -- and I came really hard too. It just didn't feel a hundred per cent the real thing as I imagine it could be."

I looked up from her juicy fuck hole and said "So, do you think you'd like to go for the real thing, Darling? Tell me straight. I can handle it."

She put her hands on my face and drew me up to lick her juices from me. "Oh Paul, my darling. You know I love you and only you. But there's an itch, an itch I can't reach to scratch and I just don't know what we can do."

I bit my lip then I asked the obvious question. "So, would you like to have a well-hung black guy fuck you, within our marriage, no repercussions on our relationship?"

She purred at my words. "Oh, if only that were possible, Darling." I knew from the fact that my words had caused me to re-stiffen already that it would be possible from my side.

I clearly needed Alison to have her black guy as much as she needed it. "Hold that thought!" I declared.

"Really, Paul? Really?" she replied, almost a begging clearly resonating in her voice.

We carried on enjoying the strap-on a couple of times a week. Sometimes, we fantasised by me fucking her first without it, then me fucking her with it pretending to be a black guy taking her after I'd been in her. I could tell her enjoyment of that specific fantasy was quite deep-rooted.

One particular day soon after, when my mind had been almost constantly imagining Alison with a black guy, I cemented my resolve. I reached for my wallet and found the card I was given at the sex shop. Without too much hesitation, I dialled. As the phone connected I stammered through a feeble introduction. "Hello, I hope I've got the right number. Er, hi, yeah, I got your number from a guy at a shop, well, a sex shop actually. I'd talked to him about my wife and I having a bit of a fantasy. He reckoned I should call you."

The guy, who went by the name of Jacob, assured me I had the right number and he asked me a few questions before he said "Now, you need to take me into your confidence here. What does your fantasy involve? Be basic, be crude if it helps. I just need to know your needs."

I drew a deep breath and took him into my trust. "My wife has a long held desire to be taken by a black guy -- by taken, I mean fucked, okay. She's mid-twenties, has a fine body, great tits, fabulous pussy -- and she wants to be fucked by a well-hung black guy. Now, we've been married a little while, not so long that we're fed up with each other, just the opposite in fact and we've worked this around between us so that we reckon we can take it on successfully within our marriage. She doesn't want to run off with someone, or try somebody behind my back, she just needs her fantasy fulfilling by getting laid by a black guy. We're both white by the way!"

Jacob laughed at my final throwaway words. "I guessed that much!" he said. with a chuckle. Then he went serious. "Well, my friend. I believe I can help you. Your recommendation was right. I do this sort of thing, y'know, look after ladies by request, either direct from the lady or from her man, and I'll do it just how it's needed. To proceed for a first time such as this, you and I would meet to make a plan. On the day, you'd bring the lady to me at a hotel we'll choose together and once I'm sure she wants to be there with me, you'll leave us to do the deed. It can be an hour, two hours, four, even overnight. It's all priced accordingly. Before I tell you prices, I'll tell you this, cos I'm sure you'll want to know. I am nine inches and as thick as a baby's arm. I have good stamina and I recover quickly. So, your lady will have her fantasies delivered and then some. Most of all, I'll take real good care of her."

As usual, I have to admit that words like these and the images they create in my mind get me very aroused. If I'm honest, it's a reminder to me about how important this is to both Alison and myself. After I had ascertained some more details, I assured Jacob that I'd be back in touch with him very soon. In fact, it was the very next day, because I'd told Alison about it as soon as we were both home that night. She squealed with delight at the idea. She made me promise to her that I was happy for it to happen, which I definitely was so I could easily promise. She did surprise me though when we discussed how long to book the guy for. I was thinking two hours, maybe three when Alison jumped in with "Oh, the overnight sounds best to me!" I was a bit stunned but I hid my feelings. I checked she was confident about being that long with a guy she'll have only just met. She said "If you've chosen him for me, Paul, I trust that it'll be fine in every way, so overnight will be okay, won't it?" Before I could answer, she added "Oh, I do love you so much, Paul, for arranging this for me. It'll be a dream come true and our love is so much stronger for you doing this for me." She even reminded me "After all, Paul, I won't be loving him, I'll just be fucking him. It's you that I love."

Despite the words seeming to be absurd, I knew what Alison meant. Our love really was strong enough to do this. Indeed, we were going to be even stronger by doing it. As it sunk in on me that Alison would be with her fantasy man overnight, I began to feel the inevitable arousals stirring yet again. I was certainly getting a lot of mental guidance from my horny libido in all of this incredible escapade.

However, I did just make a few more testing checks with Alison. I asked "Are you sure you'll be able to get naked with a stranger virtually as soon as you meet him?"

"Oh yeah!" she declared confidently, clearly unfazed. "I like my body. I'm ready to let him see it, all of it. In fact, it'll be easier for the fact that I don't yet know him."

"And kissing? You ready for that?"

"Course! It'll be part of my excitement. And before you ask, yes, I'll suck his cock. It'll be the second black cock I'll've sucked. More than my white cock count!"

"What if he's too big for you?"

"Oh, Paul! There's not much chance of that with my cunt, is there! I know it and you know it. You've been there enough! Besides, I'd love it to stretch me and even hurt a bit if it comes to it."

I called Jacob again. Even though I was clearly prepared to book an occasion for Alison, he offered me a reference -- a lady who he had recently looked after. "Call her! It might be good for you to hear what she has to say." he urged "Ask her how it went. It was similar circumstances for her except her husband doesn't know." I made the booking for an overnight session anyway, but I took the phone number for the woman. "Just describe yourself as a friend of Jacob." he suggested.

Before I finished my call to Jacob I arranged to meet him at the proposed venue and I asked him if he permitted a voyeur. He told me, gently but firmly, that I would have to leave before anything took place. I reluctantly nodded my acceptance even though it was a phone conversation. I felt that I was let down. After all, it had turned into my fetish too. Still, at least it would get Alison there.

I decided to call the woman who Jacob had told me about. "Hello, I'm a friend of Jacob's. He suggested I call you for a -- well -- a bit of a review of his work, I suppose." The woman was cautious at first, asking me to confirm Jacob's phone number and another detail, plus my own phone number and even my wife's name.

Eventually, she seemed at ease. "What'a yah wantin' t' know?" she asked. I suggested that she just give me an outline of his service and if it was okay. "Honey, it was more than okay. He took me to the stars and back. Well, at least I think I saw stars at times! It went like this. Being frank, I've long had the desire for a black guy to do me. My husband is oblivious to my needs. I didn't involve him. I heard about Jacob and got in touch. I arranged an overnight with him. We met at 2pm, and we had what I'd call some afternoon delight. And I mean delight. Boy, is he a big guy. I'm talking nine inches at least and two inches thick. He's big enough to have a tattoo of the Golden Gate Bridge on that thing. He sure knows how to use it. I'm used to a lot less than that, so I loved every inch in both directions. He took me to dinner, I paid of course, but it was worth it for the eating out he did when we got back in the room. Let me tell ya! Jacob likes a dessert course to be followed by a cunt course. This guy can lick. It felt like his tongue got deeper than my man's cock! He flipped me into different positions -- all fantastic. Taking me from behind really penetrated deeply. I've never felt anything like it. It was like he was re-arranging my organs."

As she continued, it dawned on me how bizarre it was to be hearing a stranger woman tell me about how good the fucking was with a stranger man, as a recommendation for that guy to fuck my wife. So bizarre, yet I had gotten my head around it completely. She continued "We carried on until early hours, his stamina was amazing. I asked him to come on my face which I loved. It was like staring down the barrel of a gun before it drenched me with its big load. You know, it was really nice to sleep with him and be woken in the morning with some more great licking and a nice long fuck. We went for breakfast which was enough time for him to get back really hard again before we checked out."

I thanked her for the quick description, then I asked "Will you see him again?"

"Definitely!" she shot back at me. "Having had time with him and his cock, I know I'll need that again and soon."

Her concluding remarks made me wonder what I was starting with Alison. Would she need a regular session of big black cock once she has had the real thing? I guessed the answer to that is 'Yes!' Of course, I stiffened as I considered that conundrum. It never ceases to amaze as to how aroused I become from the idea of Alison doing this. I decided to be prepared for Alison to have her needs supplied on a frequent basis.

I met with Jacob at a hotel, well away from where we live. After all, if the rendezvous involved meals in restaurants, acting like a couple in public so I needed to give her a bit of protection. Jacob is a handsome guy, six feet tall, toned physique but not overtly overly muscled. I liked him, even considering that I was arranging for him to fuck my wife -- and paying him to do it. But at least the paying aspect put it firmly where it was - some recreational sex for Alison. This was now not something I could begrudge my dear wife. I knew that my five inches could never deliver the physical sensations that Alison desired and on top of that, I'm not a black guy. I knew too that me with a big strap-on dildo did not do it for her quite enough either. It was good fun but nowhere near the real thing.

1...34567...9