Paul Gives Alison Her Black Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Phil got undressed and into his robe, I poured white wine for us all, a powerful Chardonnay. Alison drew Phil to the settee with her while I sat in a recliner nearby. We talked quite openly about Phil's time in hospital, even about Alison giving him a hand job then a blow job. "I loved the taste of your spunk, Phil. And you make so much." she admitted, taking us in the direction that we all wanted to go. Before long, she reached into his gown and drew his cock out. I could now see the real thing as she drew it to a full erection. I felt my heart surge as I imagined Alison having her cunt filled with it. Unabashed, Phil pulled her gown open to reveal her tits to the room. He cupped one in his large hand and softly squeezed it. By now, I was fully hard from the spectacle.

Phil turned to me and said "Great tits. Did she show you my love bites?"

"Same night!" I replied, smiling, emphasising Alison's open honesty with me. Now, for me, the spectacle of the black skin on white skin, hands on tits and cock, was sending my arousal stratospheric. I realised my breathing was becoming heavier. But then I gasped as Alison's head leant in to take Phil's cock head into her mouth. I heard her saying "Mmmmm." in her throat, enjoying the moment. Phil groaned too, soon after. He looked over to me as though checking my reaction to seeing Alison sucking him. He knew immediately that I was up for this too. I watched, fascinated, while tugging softly on my cock.

Soon, Phil said "I need to see your cunt, Alison." Earlier, we had cleared that any language was fine, dirty talking included. Both Alison and I love it and it turned out that Phil liked to use it too. Alison slid his cock from her mouth and moved herself on the settee, drawing one leg up to rest against the chair back while she leant back on the arm. She drew her robe up and fully opened to give Phil a great view of her gash, smooth, pube-free and looking absolutely as an object of our desires.

"Oh fuck!" he said in husky tones "Even better than the photo! You have an amazing cunt, Alison. I can't wait to feel it hold my hard cock." With that, he dropped to his knees on the floor and Alison lifted her hands to guide his head onto her proud labia. I leaned forward to get a side view, aided by Alison splaying her legs wider. Her head dropped backwards as her hands moved to grope her own tits. One of Phil's hands also came for a tit, moving Alison's hand to let it squeeze a nipple. I should have photographed it, such was the sexiness of their pose. It captured their rapturous moment.

"Oh fuck!" Alison gasped. "Paul, he's tonguing me now. He's tonguing my big wet cunt." I could hear Phil slurping on her wet gash. It took about a minute, certainly less than two for Phil to give Alison her first orgasm of the night, such was her high arousal. It was a loud one and she bucked and rolled through it too. Phil held his ground, eventually emerging with his face shiny from her juices. Alison pulled his face to hers and licked her own sex juice off him before locking into a deep kiss. Even seeing the two of them kissing excited me. Her hand sought out Phil's cock to give it some attention. I could see the crystal clear pre-come seeping from it. He was smooth too, unlike whilst he was in hospital. Seeing his pride and joy hairless gave it a classy look. I saw that his ball sack looked plump and swollen and I recalled Alison's tale from their hospital encounters. The signs were good for Alison getting a lot of spunk tonight.

"I'm going to fuck Alison now, Paul." Phil announced masterfully to me. At first, it felt somewhat strange to hear a guy tell me that he was going to fuck my wife, but then it felt good -- amazingly good actually, because I was there to see it.

Alison stood up, shaking her robe off. Phil did too. I left mine on for the time being. We went to the marital bed, where I usually fuck Alison. Now I was acquiescing to another guy doing her -- and in our bed. I had put a suitable chair in our bedroom. Alison lay in the centre of the bed and raised her knees before parting them as wide as she could. I stood next to Phil. We both stared at her cunt. "She has a really beautiful cunt! It is a lovely big cunt!" Phil said under his breath, not critically but as though it were an achievement.

"It is!" I confirmed. It did look magnificent.

"I love a big cunt!" Phil shared. Alison moved her hands to her cunt lips and with a finger and thumb from each hand, she gently pinched her swollen labia before drawing them to each side. Doing her 'bat wings' as she and I call it. It revealed her dark deep fuck hole in all its mystery and glory. I'd never seen it look so magnificent and so alluring. My desires wanted it for my cock to plunge into but ironically, for the immediate moment it would not be me that would penetrate it. Alison had placed herself quite a way up the bed and was propped on a pile of pillows and fancy cushions. Phil set one knee then the other onto the foot of the bed and edged towards Alison. Her legs were spread so wide he had plenty of space. He edged closer, his cock pointing at her face like a dripping gun.

"Look at it! Look at it, Paul! It's fucking huge. He's going to push that amazing cock inside my cunt. It'll surely burst my fuck hole! It's got to! I think I want it to!" Alison exclaimed, even sounding scared. I moved to the side of the bed to get a clear view. "Oh fuck, Paul, look at it. So big! So black! Oh yes! I want it. I want it now!" Phil moved closer. He curved his spine back to draw his hips lower, thus pointing his cock head at his target. I could see Alison's cunt practically sweating cunt juices to ease the receiving of the fabulous cock head.

"Can I?" I asked, trying not to break the moment. I reached forward and gently took hold of Phil's masterpiece. I tilted it slightly lower, as I did I felt the power of the erection and the size of his girth. I felt a surge in my chest too. Phil moved nearer. I still held him on target. He eased his hips forward and I guided the cock head to the centre of her fuck hole. Alison's cunt kissed Phil's cock. I gently swirled the cock around her hole to spread the joint wetness.

As I released the shaft, Phil pushed and I stared as my wife's cunt consumed the magnificent cock. I saw immediately that Alison had no trouble taking the girth. It was entering her unimpeded by tightness. I've always known her cunt was on the big side and I've long loved that facet of its beauty. Now I was seeing with my own eyes that size tested by her fantasy weapon, a big black cock and it was sliding inside her with ease. Of course, the length was next and I detected that Phil intended to hit the buffers as soon as he could. Would his knob hit the internal buffers or would his big balls hit Alison's ass hole? I watched from as close as any voyeur could ever get.

The wondrous cock slid inside like a hiding python. We were soon to know the result. Bump! Phil's thigh-tops bumped on Alison's thigh-tops. She had taken it all, just as I had hoped she would -- and there may have been room to spare. Would we ever know how much?

Phil settled into a position to fuck Alison. I saw her wrap him with her arms and legs, unifying them in their sexual bout. Keeping him for herself. Holding him firmly to her naked body. Both breathed heavily yet locked in a deep kiss. Phil began delivering long strokes. I guessed that he was pulling out six or seven inches before pushing them back inside Alison's eager cunt. As he pulled back, I could steal a peep of his cock fucking my wife. They were still kissing, even more deeply so.

Now I felt alone, spare, an intruder almost -- but I stayed to watch them fuck because I was enthralled. For me, I was part of their fucking too. As if to confirm that, Alison released an arm and it flapped in my direction. I thought about taking it with my hand but instead, I pushed my groin towards it and guided her hand to my cock. Her fingers curled around me and I throbbed with extreme excitement, not least because of the dark and pale skins entwined right by me which looked beautiful together, the gratified sexual sound and the intoxicating aromas of Alison's pussy juices. It was an amazingly horny sexual vista. I loved it.

I realised Alison's attentions to my cock were a bit too effective, taking me on the slippery slope to coming. I didn't want that yet because I was determined to follow Phil by fucking my wife straight after he came in her. Not quite re-possessing her but more like showing that I can pleasure her too. Standing, un-held now, my cock twitched quite markedly and let out a constant stream of pre-come. I knew I needed to be careful, given my capability to come unaided, if my excitement hits a certain high point. I was single-minded that I would follow Phil into Alison's cunt and come in her as part of our fantasy realisation.

By now Phil was putting the first of several love bites on Alison's right tit. She was in a haze, panting and getting ready to come, I guessed from my own experiences. She did come very soon after that and it was wondrous to behold. Alison, gasped, wailed, shrieked and dirty-talked all through her very long orgasm. Next, I watched Phil's face as he came strongly inside my wife. There were minuscule flickers, his nostrils flared, he bit his lip. He threw his head back as he spurted, grunting with each splash he bequeathed into Alison. There were so many of them too.

During this Alison held him and kissed his neck. He fell onto her. As I watched, Phil had pushed his abundant seed deep into my wife. She showered his face in kisses and licks, so joyously grateful for him and his amazing cock. He quickly sucked another love bite onto her tit.

I was soon mounting Alison and pressed my erection into her juicy sticky gash. Beginning carefully, I pushed slow strokes of cock into her comfortably big fuck hole. I knew that Phil was watching me, perhaps silently scornful of my cock size, so I intended to at least display my stamina, my staying power. It would not be easy, given that I was so excited from watching my wife being fucked in her fulfilled fantasy. As it turned out, my staying power did not get a fair challenge.

I felt Phil tap me on the shoulder. "Come on, man. Move out! I'm ready again!" I was dazed by his words -- and his recovery rate.

Then Alison compounded my mild torment. "Yes, Paul. Let Phil have me again, Darling. We can have fun later. Phil's here as our guest. Let him fuck me again now!" Her words stung a little but excited me at the same time. She was choosing to take some more big black cock. I didn't argue. I slid my stiff cock out of my wife's cunt to let another man fuck her. Those words on their own probably make me sound like a wimp, a pussy, a cuckold. Yet for me, the excitement escalated and I knew I was right to move over for Phil to take her on again. He almost pushed me aside as he pulled Alison onto all fours.

In so doing, his cock swung within inches of my face. I have never been so near to another man's naked hard cock. I gasped! For an absolute split second, I wondered if I should take hold of it and suck it. I didn't -- not yet, although I sensed that I had the desire and ability to do just that. In fact it was a couple of months down the track that Phil and I successfully tried a sixty nine to add to the depth of our threeway. It was something that would strengthen our unusual bond. But here and now, Phil took up his place to fuck Alison doggy style. I watched agog as his fabulous cock parted her big cunt lips and began to drill deep into my wife. There was something magical about the contrasting skin colours that this position seemed to amplify. His torso over her back, his thighs pressed to the back of hers, his arms reaching around to her front, his hands gripping her pendulous tits as gravity magnified their size.

He was biting the back of her neck just as many creatures do in their acts of mating. Alison was turning her face to him, stretching to reach, trying to kiss him. Phil easily got her to another climax and this orgasm was extra special. Alison threw her head back in the gesture of a howling wolf. For Phil and I there was an amazement at the sound she actually howled. Neither of us had heard the like of it. It was almost a growl in a very low tone for Alison's vocal range and it had a primeval aspect to it. I imagined a cavewoman baying in such a way as her man gave her pleasures that she could not comprehend.

As her climax slowly ebbed, Alison's head dropped as though she were stunned. In fact she was actually stunned to an extent. Her arms collapsed, then her legs. What I found thrilling about what happened next was that, irrespective, Phil carried on fucking Alison. Her being sprawled out hadn't ejected his cock and its superb length allowed him to continue pressing in and out of her cunt. Alison just groaned, mouth open in a semi-unconscious gasping gape, eyes closed, occasionally flickering.

She later described it as the most intense, mind-numbing pleasuring she had ever experienced. Phil still regularly hits that peak when fucking Alison in that position, sending her into a type of oblivion.

That night, he held off coming in that position but delivered two more orgasms to Alison, though these were not as powerful. I was rigidly stiff from the huge excitement from watching the two of them. When Phil relented and pumped more spunk into Alison, he flopped beside her and watched me take over fucking my wife.

The erotic gloopy squelchinous of her drenched cunt was another big buzz giver for me. My dirty mind was processing whose spunk it was, how it was pumped into her, imagining those spurts, the size of the weapon that delivered them and the wondrous two tone aspect of the coupling. I formed fabulous images of all of the intimacies in my mind. While I fucked her, I somehow made room for Phil who was now mauling her lovely big tits, sucking more love bites onto them and kissing her avidly. Alison's appetite was insatiable. I think that she would have allowed us to fuck her continually all night if we could have managed that feat. As it was, I came in her and Phil eagerly took over again.

I was amazed by his ability to re-stiffen. After that fuck, which was not as long, we had some drinks to re-hydrate. Then Phil and Alison snuggled together for some seriously passionate kissing. Alison indicated, by way of position her legs wide apart, where she wanted some attention from me. I got into place and eagerly lowered my face to her sex ravaged swollen reddened gash. I'll admit that I feasted on her juiciness with the eagerness of a starving man. It excited me so much that my stiffness was almost sore from its own pressure. Alison loved the intimate attention from two men. She came while my mouth was still pressed onto her cunt and Phil's lips were pressed onto her own.

We all needed some sleep then. I was woken later to find Alison riding Phil cowgirl-style whilst he fondled her tits quite brutally. She shrieked through her climax so loudly that I guessed our neighbours would hear her.

At daybreak, Alison encouraged Phil and I to take it in turns fucking her while she was on all fours at the end of the bed. We were standing up to fuck her now, each taking around thirty seconds or so delivering good hard fast fuck strokes. We lasted quite some time that way and delivered Alison a practically continuous multiple orgasm. To finish on a special note, Phil tit-fucked Alison and we watched his magnificent cock spurt spunk onto Alison's cleavage and neck.

Alison could not walk properly for most of the day. Phil had gone home pledging a real resolve to return to us as Alison's regular lover. We told him that he had carte blanche to visit whenever he wanted. I even took him to one side and assured him that I didn't need to be home every time he visited.

So, since our double break through into Alison's (and my) fantasy world, we arrange a special 'BBC week' for her once a year. She and Jacob go away together somewhere nice for a hot week of passionate sex, usually with some sun and sand too. I don't have any jealousy because I love Alison to have what she clearly needs. I don't need to be there to see it happening. We've got through that, even though I admit to enjoying it hugely whenever I can see Alison intimate with a black guy. I love her returning to me, temporarily fulfilled, sometimes a bit sore, stretched even after a heavy week of big cock sex, but always very happy. She welcomes me back into her and while we fuck she tells me all about her trip.

Sometimes, she and Jacob enact their own fantasies. They've done Miss Charlotte and Casper all in costume out in a deserted barn somewhere. She also trusts him to tie her up and play-ravage her with him as the ruthless pirate and her a 'virgin' nun, all in costume. They've also done some outdoor sex near beaches, deliberately choosing somewhere where they may well be seen by other adults. Alison loves the adventures and particularly loves being fucked by one of her black guys with the chance of a voyeur nearby.

She's admitted to me that the admiring looks they get as a mixed race couple quite turns her on, the onlooking women jealous of her and the guys envious of him for two reasons. She'll drape herself over Jacob from the moment they check into any hotel. And she never holds back in boasting about cock-size if she gets into a conversation with another woman while on these trips, not disclosing the real relationship to her listener but definitely sharing the actual size of Jacob's weapon. She loves to see the jaw drop open as she confirms Jacob's immense size. If she dares, she goes into further detail about the incredible feelings she'll get from being fucked by that huge cock she's just described.

Our other triumph is that we have continued to see Phil for a regular threeway about twice a month. Also, sometimes he stays over with Alison if I need to be away on business. It's a little bonus thing that I thought up rather than ever leave Alison to be alone with no accessible cock overnight. I might 'phone in' to their sex session to hear some dirty talking, juicy sounds and even Alison coming. I'm addicted to the sound of her coming from a big black cock in her amazing cunt. Alison loves going to work after a sensual first-thing-in-the-morning big cock fucking from her lovely friend. It more than sets her up for the day. If I am late home ever on our threeway night, Alison and Phil readily start without me. They both know full well that I get a huge buzz from walking in on my wife being heartily fucked by a well-hung young black guy.

Of course, Phil has other lady friends. They don't know about our arrangement. He has said that if he wants to get serious with some lucky girl one day, he'll work something out so that we keep our special relationship in tact. Hmmm, fourway? Who knows.

One morning recently, just after Phil had left following another night of great sex, Alison said something to me that would mean the start of a new chapter in our sex life together. She said "You know, Paul, I'm getting the urge to see you fuck a black woman. I'd really enjoy that, watching your thick white cock sliding into a lovely really juicy black cunt. In fact, I'd be ready to try out my chance at proper bi-sexuality. I feel that I'm ready to try out licking cunt -- black cunt preferably of course. What do you think?" My cock was way ahead of my mouth in replying. It was rapidly stiffening from thoughts of Alison's idea. My face was beaming my response. Without me saying a word, Alison went on to say "I'll ask Jacob to suggest someone for us. And to start it off, it'll just be you with her for a whole night. Just like you did for me."

The final pages of the book were open where it lay on the bed. Phil had been reading it during one of his visits.

1...456789