Paul Gives Alison Her Black Dreams

Story Info
Realising her desires, he gives her a black experience.
31k words
4.25
25.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WRITER'S INTRODUCTION

Hi, not posted for a while. Been writing a lot though. More to come if this works. Trying something different for me here. Long story, experimental side-story included within it.

Not done interracial before so please forgive any faux pas as well-intentioned naivety.

Comments, good and bad, accepted. Abuse is deleted.

All sexual activity involves only characters aged 18 and over.

The story is total fiction and is not based on any real persons or events.

I wanted to put the parallel story in Italics but either it's not possible or I couldn't find how to do it. I hope it separates properly for you as the reader.

Paul gives Alison her black dreams

I'm Paul. I have known Alison for most of my life. Our homes were only two hundred yards apart in the town where we grew up. I had befriended Alison when we went to school. We stayed friends from then on. It was when we both reached eighteen that our relationship became something real, emotional and cemented with fulsome passion and a very strong love.

Perhaps it was my imminent departure for university while Alison was to stay at home to go to a nearby nursing college, that pushed us both into taking our love to the next level. In our final weeks before I left for university, we gradually grew closer and more bold in our intimacy. It was only then that I felt we were ready and I dared reach a hand towards Alison's breasts, emboldened by a long bout of deep kissing with tongues dancing together. Constantly under my eagerly attentive eyes, Alison's breasts were truly a magnificent pair. They were large beyond my dreams, outshining all of her girlfriends. Her 36 inch chest sported spectacular D cup tits. During a very long kiss, I placed my hand on her breast closest to me, still outside her blouse. Continuing our kiss, I detected an appreciative groan from Alison. No doubt her pride in her breast size encouraged her to permit my foray. I gently caressed, learning my way. I dared to unfasten a blouse button and slip my hand inside. I found the bra cup literally straining under its heavy load. I managed to navigate my hand under the cup. I sensed her nipple stiffening under my palm so I circled a finger around it. In a welcome response, Alison put a hand high on my thigh. She slid it towards my cock which was firmly erect, although buried in the folds of my trousers. I let her explore freely.

Now, I wish I could tell you that my prowess in terms of cock size matched Alison's womanly tit size. Alas, no! At best I offer five inches when stiff, although my girth is quite thick and I have a bulbous cock head. At that stage in my life, I had simply guessed that I was not big, only going off schoolboy banter and obscure references to black guys' cocks. As her hand advanced, my heart pounded from the thrilling idea that Alison would touch me. I altered my seated position to make her progress easier, all the while I still fondled her breast. Alison located my stiffness and through my trousers, she pressed her fingers onto it, gripping its girth and exploring the length. I let out my equivalent sigh. Alison boldly took us to another level, locating my trouser zip and tugging it open. Her hand explored inside, finding a way inside my pants. She homed in on my cock and softly curled her fingers around my modest length.

I was now the most stiffest I had ever experienced and I was in a new state of elation. Somehow, we kept the kiss locked together but I drew my hand off Alison's breast and moved it to her thigh, half expecting her to remove it. However, no doubt supported by the fact that her hand was holding my cock, I was allowed to push my hand up 'north' towards another of my long-desired targets. Making slow and hopefully seductive progress, my hand slid gently. I realised that Alison moved her seating position subtly and I hoped that it was for my benefit and not as a blocking manoeuvre. It turned out to be definitely for my benefit. Traversing the soft flesh of her inner thighs, my middle finger soon encountered a soft fabric, soft in its own right and soft because it encased soft flesh -- and soft hairy flesh at that. I cautiously explored to find the edge of the garment and in so doing, I managed to slide one finger, then two, under the fabric.

I could feel hair, soft curly hair which covered tender plump flesh. Easing the fabric over, I felt the contours of the intimate flesh changing, just as Alison began to groan some more. I was on the verge of discovering Alison's prominent labia, a feature of her body that would become a delight of mine. My longest finger found the crevice it sought. It was at this point that Alison took us to a yet higher level. She gently pulled our kiss apart, slowly drawing back a little in order to look into my eyes. Then she tugged her hand from my trousers without releasing her grip of my cock. I was nervous as she opened her hand to reveal my cock to her curious eyes. By now it was dribbling crystal clear pre-come.

Alison also eased her seating position again to help me in my forays. "I like him." said Alison. "He looks cute. He feels hard, yet he has an intriguing softness and he's throbbing. One day, he'll enter me, enter me lovingly, sexually."

Thrilled by her words I said "Soon? Can we say soon?" Alison nodded her answer. "Can I see yours now?" I dared ask, striking while the iron was hot.

"Do you really love me?" Alison asked.

"Of course I love you. Truly I do. Madly, of course and deeply." I replied, stealing the words from somewhere, hoping they gave her what was needed. I was being honest. I loved her then and I still do with the same verve and passion. Alison let go of my cock, moved my hand from under her skirt and began to wrestle with her clothes. She carefully removed her knickers and threw them over her handbag. For a moment or two I stared at them with a lurid fascination. I was one day to learn how much can be read from a recently worn pair of knickers.

I was still sitting there with my cock out, upright like a periscope out of the rolling sea of my trousers. She re-arranged us again and sat with her legs wide apart. She nervously and slowly pulled the hem of her skirt up to make the big reveal. I firstly saw a few pubes and gradually a full view of her most intimate place was revealed. I now saw Alison's cunt in all its finest detail. Not really knowing what to expect, her very prominent labia had surprised me to begin with, but thrilled me greatly too. They were magnificent. They furled along the length of her crevice. She sported quite a bush and her clitoris was very apparent too. I fell especially in love with that part of Alison there and then. I knew that it was amazing, exciting, sexy and desirable. I knew too that I would soon be entering it with my cock, joining our bodies, giving and gaining pleasure.

Alison broke the sexy silence with some words that underlined her self-consciousness about her cunt and hence her bravery in letting me see it. "I've long known that my cunt has big labia, very big labia. I've seen other girls' so I know mine is a bit unusual. Seems I don't just have big tits, I have quite a big cunt. I hope it's okay."

I rushed to re-assure her. "Okay? Okay? It's more than okay, it's fantastic, beautiful even. It looks superb. I can't wait to get to know it better." Alison grinned the widest grin possible, seemingly having heard the words she wanted or needed from me. We kissed very deeply whilst touching each other very intimately.

That day, for our most intimate sexual encounter so far, Alison and I mutually masturbated. I loved touching her amazing cunt and I adored her wanking me. She easily taught me the best way to give her a good fingering.

To my delight and somewhat to my surprise, Alison came very quickly -- and heavily too, holding me lovingly as her body shook. She made a bit of noise with it, something I found very erotic. It meant that we carried on and she came a second time. When I came, we were kissing and I felt the electricity coursing throughout my body, like nothing I had managed on my own. I spurted my spunk onto her lovely thighs.. Alison passed me her knickers to use to wipe my spunk off her thighs. I noticed that they were already damp in parts. She asked me to take her knickers, rather going home with none than taking a pair sticky with her boyfriend's spunk. I still have those knickers.

Alison and I had our first full sex encounter two days later. We had sneaked off to a budget hotel. It was still daylight when we undressed. We left the cheap curtains open, veiled from prying eyes by the nets behind. Alison removed her clothes quite boldly now, no hint of shyness.

I saw her breasts fully for the first time. Their magnificence exceeded my dreams. Large, firm, swaying with their own weight -- a beautiful sight. Areolas, big and with allure of a flower bloom, nipples like short hat pegs, adorned her plump domes. I could even see some of her orb, some side boob, when she had her back to me. I knew that these were magnificent tits and I felt that they would deliver my needs in terms of tits for a long time to come. I was very quickly caressing, kissing and sucking.

She handled my cock, carefully but erotically. After what seemed to me long enough for foreplay, I moved us around to get us into position to fuck, missionary for our first time. It meant we could kiss and have tit-play whilst we fucked. We were both nervous as it was our first time but we were not shy at all. I loved the look of Alison's big cunt and she seemed content with my thick but short cock. As I tried to enter her, I was fumbling and getting stuck somehow. Alison came to my help and opened her pussy, pulling her labia wide apart for me. Now, with the wonderful sensual flesh pulled out of the way of my cock, I found her fuck hole and cautiously pushed myself in. I entered her fully with ease, sliding with the abundant lubrication she had made.

I was hearing Alison gasp out a few times as I pressed into her. Once I knew I was fully in, we both realised that her hymen must have been dispatched in some innocent other way. There had been no ordeal for us in that respect. I appreciated too that Alison could easily accommodate my supposedly thick cock. I began some gentle strokes, cautiously also caressing her tits, pressing my cock as deeply as I could.

Alison seemed to be enjoying being fucked. She was too, as I soon found out because she climaxed very quickly and easily. We were kissing deeply and she was scratching her nails over my back. As her orgasm struck out of nowhere, she clawed me with the verve of a hunting mountain lion. I took it well, feeling that I must be a real man, bringing her off so soon. Of course, I came quickly too.

Alison had started on the Pill in preparation for the big step so there was no rubber to bother with. She squealed as I spurted into her. After some minutes cuddling and sharing loving words, Alison began masturbating, mainly as a spectacle to re-arouse me. It worked! I loved the sight of her fingering her juicy pussy, her big labia spread wide, like opened wings. The sounds created by her actions and the juiciness were music to my erotic hearing. Once I was fully hard again, we enjoyed our second fuck. Alison came easily again and I could last longer this time. I managed to get Alison there twice before I had my own hearty orgasm.

We had another wonderful encounter two days later and this time we managed three fucks, counted by how many times I came. We were quickly learning that Alison had a great propensity to climax easily and often -- and good big hard orgasms too. So, to my three, Alison had probably managed six or even more. Soon after that we learnt oral sex together. I was smitten by her meaty cunt lips and loved them clinging to my face as I tongued her deep fuck hole. I would spend ages with my mouth attached erotically to her cunt, drinking her juices, probing her depths and getting her to orgasms that caused her to lose control. I loved her taste. It was like nothing I could describe -- but it was amazing and I relished ever opportunity to taste her and 'eat' her. She'd thrash around, roll and buck as her pleasures took her to her own paradises. To my delight, she readily took to sucking me off. From her first attempt, Alison easily got me there and she collected all of my spurts. She swallowed every time.

It was around that time that Alison decided to go smooth. She shaved away all of her pubes and kept her mound smooth. She later confided that once she was certain that I really liked her big cunt lips, she didn't want them hiding in a big bush. She wanted everything out on show for me. She wanted me to look at her magnificent cunt.

Alison and I also decided that, in our own sex arena, we would use the dirty talk terminology. With Alison in nursing, we wanted a clear demarcation between her work and our pleasure. Hence, we both took to using cock, cunt, tits, balls, fuck, etc as the basic vocabulary whenever we talked sex together, not just in dirty talking. It was fun for us as we adapted to it and it added a certain edge to our sex lives.

I left for college, pledging my undying love for Alison and she to me. She was at nursing college in our home town. I was not too far away so I got back home to see her every two to three weekends, whenever I could afford it really. We always spent a lot of time enjoying sex. By now, our parents knew we were a solid item and they all turned blind eyes to us sleeping together so long as we were relatively discrete. Our trickiest task was keeping our sex quiet enough and away from the ears of our parents.

We began talking about a future as a couple. However, I confess that before we properly got to that stage, I did stray on campus. It wasn't that I intentionally sowed my wild oats but I found myself with offers that my weak young male resolve couldn't or didn't resist. As it turned out though, it proved a learning curve for my relationship with Alison.

At my college. there were absolutely so many girls that an average looking guy could easily get lucky on a Friday or Saturday night. I genuinely didn't go looking, but when a girl called Karen dragged me to her dorm as the Friday disco ended, I hardly resisted. Karen made no bones about it. She wanted to fuck. She was naked and looking so hot before I had unfastened all my shirt buttons.

The point of my sharing this indiscretion is that, so far, Karen was my only other sex partner, after Alison. It was then that I realised Karen had a very small, tight, yet hungry, pussy. I sensed a momentary disappointment from her regarding my length, but it was not enough for Karen to kick me out of her bed. My sexual apprenticeship with Alison meant that I gave a good account of myself with Karen, enough for her to have wanted me to stay all night, giving me a pleasing start to the next morning. Karen got her first ever cunnilingus from me and went wild about it, so exciting did she find it. There were no issues, it was clearly a one night stand, no strings -- but a good one and one where I thought I learnt something about Alison.

It was my second indiscretion, this time with a girl called Nina, that my theory progressed. After the last dance, during which Nina felt my erection, I led her to my dorm and she didn't resist. In fact, she positively took part, dropping to her knees to suck my cock. We were soon between the sheets. I discovered that Nina liked to keep a shaved pussy and that as well as being smooth, it was very small and tight. She was less than Karen's size. Her labia were hardly noticeable.

Nina was a keen fan of cunnilingus so she made sure that I got down and dirty with her juicy pussy. She was so much smaller than Alison, and a bit smaller and tighter than Karen. My cock confirmed the measurement.

After each of my illicit encounters, my visit home to Alison would have me mentally assessing her cunt size. I never discussed it with Alison because there was no problem for me. Even though there was a clear difference in sizes, I still found Alison's cunt to be exciting and adorable and our sex was nothing but fabulous.

Unintentionally, I had a third wayward encounter and so I tried yet another new pussy. Jackie held my hand all the way from the disco to her bed, albeit we stopped behind a big tree for some tongue-stretching kissing and for Jackie to show me her impressive tits, during which she groped my cock. Seems she had a thing for exposing her tits outside under the stars. In her dorm, we quickly got naked and sticky. Jackie had a big wild bush, country girl I presumed, but hidden within she had a cute cunt featuring quite a noticeable clitoris. My desire for cunnilingus doubled as my chance for a good close look at her cunt.

I escaped next morning very sexually satiated, drained of many bodily fluids, dazed by some powerful orgasms and with the knowledge that it was now definitely confirmed -- my girlfriend Alison had a pretty big cunt. Those other girls didn't turn my head. Alison was my special girl and I didn't get drawn to any other offerings of cunt after that even though there were a quite a few.

At the end of our second year at college, I asked Alison to marry me. Once we had both graduated, we planned our wedding. Thankfully, I got a good job in my home town and Alison worked as a nurse in the local hospital. I had done well at college and I was soon on the corporate ladder, earning well enough to buy a nice detached house for our first home, with the help of a sizeable mortgage, of course.

Alison and I were so excited when we viewed the house that we asked the agent if we could stay behind to measure for curtains. He left us with the keys. We measured nothing - except Alison's ability to climax. We fucked on the floor of the master bedroom, in the lounge and against the units in the kitchen. Alison was really hot for it. She had pulled her tits out loose and stepped out of her panties, all in a flash. I can always get hot quickly if she is already near to boiling. It was a very horny fuck, if a little uncomfortable at times. Something pinged on my radar though. Immediately we had finished fucking, even without yet having put her panties back on, Alison said "The agent was a nice guy, quite a dish!"

Intrigued, not jealous, I smiled and said "Quite attractive to you, was he?"

Unabashed, she admitted "Yeah, he was actually, purely in a lustful sexual way, so there'd never be anything in it, but he was definitely quite horny. Made me feel like I needed to fuck!"

I smiled at her open and honest excitement, even feeling a bit of it rub off on me. The agent was a good looking guy, about our age, built like an athlete but not muscle-bound, short hair - and he was black. The moment meant not so much on its own, but I was soon to get another 'ping' on my radar.

Not long after we had married, Alison asked me to go along with her to a social occasion that her department at the hospital had organised. It was a very informal event, a few drinks, a buffet meal and some disco music. I only really knew Alison of all the people there but, of course, she knew nearly everyone. She introduced me to lots of people and I could hardly keep up with all of the names.

One guy stood out, not least because he was black and handsome, which he was, but mainly because I noticed that Alison was just a little bit flustered when he was nearby. Not troubled, she was just a tiny bit different from normal around him, perhaps so subtly so that only I could see it. It was an unusual display of excitement, I decided.

Towards the end of the night as I started hinting maybe we might leave, she said that she just had to dance with Richard before we left. Turned out that Richard was the black guy. He was there with his lady friend who was also black. Alison found her moment to get Richard on the dance floor. The faster music they went onto the dance floor to then changed to a slower number. I saw Alison lift Richard's hands behind her neck. She held him around the waist, her hands under his jacket, I spotted. Intrigued now, even a little bit excited, I kept a close eye. I was sure that Alison was holding his hips very close to hers, perhaps even pulling him closer.

123456...9