Paul, John, Linda & Carol Pt. 04

Story Info
With Paul's help, John discovers things about his wife.
1.1k words
3.14
5k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

In part 3 John agreed to let his friend, Paul, act out what his wife, Carol, did with her long term lover, William, in a hotel bedroom. William was the father of Carol's past boyfriend Reggie. Her boyfriend was not aware of her cheating on him and his father making his son a cuckold. However he may have suspected that Carol was being a "slut" with his father.

John had agreed with Paul that it was William who was the real issue. Carol had been a high class prostitute and had slept with over 30 men, including John as one of her clients. John was happy about Carol's sexual past. Carol was happy about his use of prostitutes. Past sexual practices were not really an issue for either John or Carol. It was just Carol having had sex with William that had destabilised John and now threatened their marriage.

Following John's agreement with Paul and Carol he then kissed his wife, who replied in kind. Paul got ready to play William once more. He could break character by saying "Doncaster". If the role play got too much either John or Carol could say "Inverness".

John had agreed to Carol and Paul being nude. Both John and Paul were naturists and that nudity wasn't a real concern. Carol did open air gang bangs in the nude with voyeurs watching. Being nude in a soft core situation wasn't a problem for her.

She would use a dildo (instead of Paul's manhood) to replicate the use she made of William's willy. This was small beer in relation to her previous professional duties.

VIAGRA

Carol said "You must understand that William has to take Viagra to get and sustain his boner. That means I have to adapt my technique. It also means that sometimes he can't get a firm erection. Sex with William is not very spontaneous.

In his younger days he could be ready to penetrate me in a few minutes. And he could fuck me on demand. Now we have to plan everything. He has to adjust his other medication, so sex has to wait for his blood adjusting.

And he gets severe side effects. One time he threw up on me as he thrust his prick inside me. He always gets a headache.

John asked his wife "And you still love him, despite his penile inconsistency?"

Carol said "Yes I do. Even when he vomited over me. Sex is only 10% of any serious long term relationship. William is as good as you are at the 90%. But I repeat. I am not going to have him sexually any more."

Carol then got a lap top. She spent some time finding the app and the specific information she needed. Then she took "William" (aka Paul) by the hand. She kissed him hungrily and with her tongue explored his mouth.

John was about to find out what Carol did, and why she needed a computer.

Carol said to "William", who was recovering from being kissed passionately, "I want your body."

She led "William" and her husband up to the master bedroom. John sat on a chair while Carol took off "William's" shoes and socks. She then proceeded to give him a foot massage while kissing his feet at irregular intervals. She got him to stand.

Then she took off "William's" shirt and kissed his hairy chest. His wife doesn't do that for him. Paul was turned on by having his chest being kissed.

She then gently bit both of his nipples. Paul now had a hard on. He lost sight of John watching.

Carol then took off "William's" trousers. "William" stood there in just his briefs with an obvious erect penis.

Carol then said "If William has the start of an erection he will take the maximum dosage of Viagra. It takes anything from up to 30 minutes to take effect.

But he needs constant stimulation to get him hard enough to penetrate my cunt. A viagra erection feels different from a natural one. It feels more like a dildo. It gets ram rod hard. It also lasts a lot longer He can stay erect.for 30 minutes but not erect enough for a second entry."

THE LAPTOP

She put the video on and got "William" to lie down on the bed beside her. They watched as a woman entered to see 2 well hung men wanking simultaneously. The woman pays close attention to their cocks.

Carol got up and started stripping. She was now naked. Paul, as a naturist, was used to seeing naked people. But seeing lots of naked sun worshippers wasn't erotic. Watching Carol was erotic

Carol explained "William likes the idea of me being that woman and him competing for the right to breed with me."

Paul asked "Does William see John as a competitor?"

Carol said "I don't think he does. I think he competes with one of the men in the video.. Anyway the video worked on that night. He had a boner.

John asked "Do you talk about me and our sex life?"

Carol responded "No. i give my full attention to him when we are on fuck nights. On date nights, over a meal, we discussed all manner of things.

But our sex life is our affair. But if you got like Reggie then I would tell him."

Paul said "Doncaster. I am no longer William. I am plain Paul."

Carol started dressing, so did Paul.

PAUL ASKS SALIENT QUESTIONS

Paul asked John's wife "When was the last time you and William had a date night?"

Carol said "A month before our wedding. William had a proposal. A man wanted to fuck me the first thing after my wedding. He would pay me £15,000 or £20,000 if John watched. But I turned down the offer. William tried to make me change my mind. But I didn't want to spoil our special day."

John said "So you turned down £20,000 and given up seeing William, just for me. I never realised the sacrifices you have made."

Paul said "John what date did you assume you had a serious relationship with Carol. I mean beyond just sharing a bed?"

John replied "It was 15 March that we agreed to getting wed. But I got the feeling that we would be a couple a month before that. That feeling came a couple of months after she moved into this bedroom."

Paul turned to Carol and asked her "Have you had a fuck night with William, or sex with anyone other than John since 15 Mar?"

Carol said "No. But it was tempting. You can't just stop loving someone. I still have regrets over leaving Reggie, and he was a rat. I miss his cock up my arse."

Paul said to John "You were worried about Carol having extra marital sex with William. You see that you were mistaken. But you also now know that your wife loves one man and misses having anal sex with another one."

John said "I have a couple of ideas about how to solve my issues."

In part 5 we discover what these ideas are.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers